PDA

View Full Version : Devastating. Dubs will be back. Gg Cavs fans...

oarabbus
06-19-2016, 11:44 PM
The Splash Bros and their cousin Dray will be back. Much respect to Draymond, the man played his ****ing heart out. Steph didn't play well and I'm sure this game will haunt him for a long time, but he will channel it into getting better for next year.

LeBron's greatness cannot be denied anymore. Triple double and incredible defensive performance to win Game 7 in Oakland coming back from the 3-1 deficit. It hurts just to type this... it will probably sting even worse tomorrow. I'm still in shock and never thought we could possibly lose a Game 7 at home. LeBron's performance in the last 3 games is simply on another level. My perception of Kyrie Irving is completely different now too. The guy is incredible and got it done on the largest stage. And ending the Cleveland championship drought... LeBron cemented his place in history.

We'll be back next year. I know ISH is filled to the brim with trolls and idiots and this will probably be lost in the noise but I would like to wish the true Cavs fans good game, good series. One of the great series in NBA history objectively. And the most painful and disappointing series I have ever seen.

We will be back next year with a shot at redemption. Time to drown my sorrows in more beer. I know our Dubs have a couple more rings left in them.

Cleverness
06-19-2016, 11:46 PM
The Splash Bros and their cousin Dray will be back. Much respect to Draymond, the man played his ****ing heart out. Steph didn't play well and I'm sure this game will haunt him for a long time, but he will channel it into getting better for next year.

LeBron's greatness cannot be denied anymore. Triple double and incredible defensive performance to win Game 7 in Oakland coming back from the 3-1 deficit. It hurts just to type this... it will probably sting even worse tomorrow. I'm still in shock and never thought we could possibly lose a Game 7 at home. LeBron's performance in the last 3 games is simply on another level. My perception of Kyrie Irving is completely different now too. The guy is incredible and got it done on the largest stage. And ending the Cleveland championship drought... LeBron cemented his place in history.

We'll be back next year. I know ISH is filled to the brim with trolls and idiots and this will probably be lost in the noise but I would like to wish the true Cavs fans good game, good series. One of the great series in NBA history.

We will be back next year with a shot at redemption. Time to drown my sorrows in more beer.

Agreed 100%

oarabbus
06-20-2016, 12:37 AM
Agreed 100%

This board gonna be painful for the next few weeks. Through next year maybe. Respect to the few classy Cavs fans out there, they are few and far between. I gave em props last year for a good fight after we won, most just wanna talk shit though.

Prime_Shaq
06-20-2016, 12:39 AM
Hey Warriors had an incredible season as well, even how badly or disappointing it ended. Hats off to them. For all the true GSW fans as well!

plowking
06-20-2016, 12:41 AM
This board gonna be painful for the next few weeks. Through next year maybe. Respect to the few classy Cavs fans out there, they are few and far between. I gave em props last year for a good fight after we won, most just wanna talk shit though.

The Curry hate threads are already boring and played out.

Quickening
06-20-2016, 12:43 AM
:applause:

Nilocon165
06-20-2016, 12:46 AM
It's really suprising when I see real team fans such as myself on a site like this. As a cavs fan, I just wanna say good series bro. Our teams both ended championship droughts in the span of two years and it really is an amazing moment.