:lol

#BloodbathISHst

FIXED.

scuzzy
06-19-2016, 05:53 AM
Youre minimizing your damage output by how your looking at it

Maximize ISH casualties to its full potential

Attack the stans logic at its roots

HINT: if Lebron wins, I have a post on standby that will wipe out the entire Western Conference fanbase

A nuclear cluster bomb

Quickening
06-19-2016, 05:56 AM

HINT: if Lebron wins, I have a post on standby that will wipe out the entire Western Conference fanbase

A nuclear cluster bomb

SAVAGE :applause: :applause:

Spurs m8
06-19-2016, 05:59 AM
We know who's gonna meltdown the hardest if they lose, dont we?

WARRIORS

Spurs m8
06-19-2016, 06:00 AM

A nuclear cluster bomb

You're a simple idiot.

LeBron has done good this series, but you completely disregard the fact he has a cakewalk to the Finals every year, including this year.
And he only knocks off 1 West team, no way he gets through 3 or 4.

Don't forget things to suit your agendas, you sound like a pathetic Warrior fan.

You're basically stalker and warriorfan of the east

Quickening
06-19-2016, 06:03 AM
You're a simple idiot.

LeBron has done good this series, but you completely disregard the fact he has a cakewalk to the Finals every year, including this year.

Don't forget things to suit your agendas, you sound like a pathetic Warrior fan.

You're treading on thin ice buddy...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--bSq8WoTXoE/T9F0qVDnfmI/AAAAAAAAJzo/uBXBk3dODMQ/s1600/dad%2527s%2Bback%2Band%2Bbrought%2Bhis%2Bbelt.jpg

Spurs m8
06-19-2016, 06:12 AM
Look m8, im going for the Cavs tomorrow, okay, so lets just carry on....this never happens.

I do have a new found love for Kyrie though

scuzzy
06-19-2016, 06:30 AM
You're a simple idiot.

And he only knocks off 1 West team, no way he gets through 3 or 4.

Like I said, the launch codes are in my lap

If the King hoists a FMVP trophy in 15 hrs

After being down 3-1?

Against the GOAT team?

Against the UMVP?

In front of Oracle fans?

The Western Conference BEST?

There will be a mass genocide of 15 fan bases and my trigger finger is itchy

Spurs m8
06-19-2016, 06:32 AM
Like I said, the launch codes are in my lap

If the King hoists a FMVP trophy in 15 hrs

After being down 3-1?

Against the GOAT team?

Against the UMVP?

In front of Oracle fans?

Portrayed as the BEST of the Western Conference

There will be a mass genocide of 15 fan bases and my trigger finger is itchy

Your warped views don't affect people that much tbh

FKAri
06-19-2016, 06:41 AM
If Lebron had a bad game and the Warriors had won in 5 it would've been a major hit for the Bronnies.

But now Lebron has had 2 great elimination games. Even if he loses he's already surpassed expectations. At this point no matter what happens Lebron has come out ahead. No one thought this series would even go 7.

If the Warriors lose it would be devastating. The heavily favored, defending champ, 73 win, UMVP led team blows a 3-1 lead with home court advantage in the finals. That's a fat L. They'd also keep hearing shit bout how 2015 was a lucky run from Western teams. Though in my opinion Curry hasn't played all that bad, he hasn't choked and he's not 100%.

scuzzy
06-19-2016, 06:45 AM
Your warped views don't affect people that much tbh
They sure as hell do

Because they're not views, they're facts

I just had to deny 5 applications into the Lebron Fam after gm6

Imagine the pile on my desk after he tosses on that snap back

SHIIIIIIIT

ImKobe
06-19-2016, 07:05 AM
If Lebron had a bad game and the Warriors had won in 5 it would've been a major hit for the Bronnies.

But now Lebron has had 2 great elimination games. Even if he loses he's already surpassed expectations. At this point no matter what happens Lebron has come out ahead. No one thought this series would even go 7.

If the Warriors lose it would be devastating. The heavily favored, defending champ, 73 win, UMVP led team blows a 3-1 lead with home court advantage in the finals. That's a fat L. They'd also keep hearing shit bout how 2015 was a lucky run from Western teams. Though in my opinion Curry hasn't played all that bad, he hasn't choked and he's not 100%.

lol. If Lebron has a bad shooting night in Game 7 and Curry goes off win a Warriors win, it will be even worse than Cavs losing in 5 because if they lost in 5 you could say that the Warriors were simply a better team

after what Irving and co. did in Games 5 and 6 on top of Lebron's production it would be considered another choke if they don't win against a Warriors team that has injuries to Steph, Bogut and Iguodala.

Quickening
06-19-2016, 07:07 AM
lol. If Lebron has a bad shooting night in Game 7 and Curry goes off win a Warriors win, it will be even worse than Cavs losing in 5 because if they lost in 5 you could say that the Warriors were simply a better team

after what Irving and co. did in Games 5 and 6 on top of Lebron's production it would be considered another choke if they don't win against a Warriors team that has injuries to Steph, Bogut and Iguodala.
:lol :roll: :applause:

ImKobe
06-19-2016, 07:10 AM
:lol :roll: :applause:

Steph will have surgery right after the series
Bogut down with knee injury for 6-8 weeks
Iguodala back injury

no excuses if Cavs fail to win, it's a monumental choke job if they lose.