PDA

View Full Version : Thats it, LeBron's only second to MJ

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2016, 01:01 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/6c2d7e30bc86a6f5ffc2ef38b0ded511.png

Man led both teams in every single statistic :roll:

Fck me.. we're so spoiled with this guy. And people can't even appreciate cause they're petty :lol

Fudge
06-14-2016, 01:03 AM
Meanwhile, the little beige boy on the other team couldn't lead his team in ONE category.

Don't ever give me this MVP/best player in the league talk. It's still LeBron's title to lose.

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2016, 01:04 AM
Meanwhile, the little beige boy on the other team couldn't lead his team in ONE category.

Don't ever give me this MVP/best player in the league talk. It's still LeBron's title to lose.

outplayed by Iggy in b2b finals :facepalm

tmacattack33
06-14-2016, 01:05 AM

I think Curry lead both teams in turnovers ....:oldlol:

Wade's Rings
06-14-2016, 01:05 AM
Kyrie had 41pts too but Bron is the leader?

Dray n Klay
06-14-2016, 01:06 AM

Yup

They both are better than Wade btw

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2016, 01:06 AM

Its a match who gives a shit

its because Bron was the last one scoring

tpols
06-14-2016, 01:08 AM
gotta close it out .. it aint over skippy.

NBAGOAT
06-14-2016, 01:13 AM
no he's more like fringe top 5. Underrating Kareem who was arguably the best player in the league for 10+ years :facepalm

Keno
06-14-2016, 01:14 AM
he was the best player on the defensive end too, bar none. definition of the goat.

Wade's Rings
06-14-2016, 01:14 AM
Its a match who gives a shit

its because Bron was the last one scoring

You're saying Bron LEAD both teams in all categories but he scored the same amount of points as Kyrie, that doesn't matter?

GrapeApe
06-14-2016, 01:17 AM
Yup

They both are better than Wade btw

But I thought Irving wasn't even an all-star?

Let's see Irving (or Lebron) average 35 ppg in a finals and win FMVP with his second option averaging 13 ppg. Then we'll talk.

Dray n Klay
06-14-2016, 01:18 AM
But I thought Irving wasn't even an all-star?

Let's see Irving (or Lebron) average 35 ppg in a finals and win FMVP with his second option averaging 13 ppg. Then we'll talk.

Irving/Bron are averaging 4 ft's a game

Wade averaged 20 fts/game

Take those out and Wade was mediocre :confusedshrug:

plowking
06-14-2016, 01:20 AM
You're saying Bron LEAD both teams in all categories but he scored the same amount of points as Kyrie, that doesn't matter?

Are you not leading if you are equal first?

Jesus, semantics over here.

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2016, 01:23 AM

So no one is leading the Cavs in points tonight? Jesus what's wrong with you folk :oldlol: :hammerhead:

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2016, 01:25 AM
gotta close it out .. it aint over skippy.

GSW gotta close it out.. Cavs gotta set a comeback that's literally never been done before.. with 2/3 road games :oldlol:

tpols
06-14-2016, 01:28 AM
GSW gotta close it out.. Cavs gotta set a comeback that's literally never been done before.. with 2/3 road games :oldlol:

nope .. pressure's on your boy to keep hittin those jumpers. Kyrie has been on a freak streak .. gotta cap it. as of now this is just an overeaction thread.

GrapeApe
06-14-2016, 01:30 AM

Yeah, let's remove one of the most significant aspects of the game. From now on if a player drives to the rim and gets fouled it should be a turnover. While were at it let's remove layups too. They're too easy.

IMObjective
06-14-2016, 01:38 AM
nope .. pressure's on your boy to keep hittin those jumpers. Kyrie has been on a freak streak .. gotta cap it. as of now this is just an overeaction thread.
So many overreaction threads. There were a lot after the last game too to be fair. I think people are forgetting that Draymond didn't play. I don't mean to downplay LeBron and Kyrie's spectacular performances tonight, but I believe Draymond is the heart of this team, not Curry. He's also their second best player, their best defender and their best all around player. He's sorta like the LeBron of his team.

His tendency to bug the f*ck out of LeBron and get in his head is also a big factor. Even though they're going home, I think the Cavs will have a lot rougher time in their next game.

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2016, 01:48 AM
So many overreaction threads. There were a lot after the last game too to be fair. I think people are forgetting that Draymond didn't play. I don't mean to downplay LeBron and Kyrie's spectacular performances tonight, but I believe Draymond is the heart of this team, not Curry. He's also their second best player, their best defender and their best all around player. He's sorta like the LeBron of his team.

His tendency to bug the f*ck out of LeBron and get in his head is also a big factor. Even though they're going home, I think the Cavs will have a lot rougher time in their next game.

It's no overreaction, because LeBron is continuing his pattern of amazing finals series'..

sportjames23
06-14-2016, 01:52 AM
It's no overreaction, because LeBron is continuing his pattern of amazing finals series'..

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...

Dray n Klay
06-14-2016, 01:56 AM
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...

?

Are you counting the playoff losses Jordan had without Pippen? :wtf:

Smoke117
06-14-2016, 01:58 AM
:facepalm you're much better at discussing tennis than you are basketball...stick with that idiot.

oh the horror
06-14-2016, 01:59 AM

And then he loses and the entire narrative changes. The end.

Kiddlovesnets
06-14-2016, 02:00 AM
Well all 6 rings of MJ's were alpha rings, Lebron has only 2 alpha rings, this one will be a sidekick ring if he wins it.

tmacattack33
06-14-2016, 02:01 AM

It was a tie for number one. Come on now. LOL.

On the list, it would look like this:

1. Lebron
1. Kyrie
3. Klay

Both would be number one.

Wade's Rings
06-14-2016, 02:01 AM

This series has from Bron hasn't been amazing.

Dray n Klay
06-14-2016, 02:03 AM
This series has from Bron hasn't been amazing.

By that logic Wade never had an amazing finals :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2016, 02:03 AM
And then he loses and the entire narrative changes. The end.

Sorry old man, unlike you murrican sheep over there, I don't care about "narratives" :oldlol:

Wouldn't it feel good to once not blindly follow what you're told? I tell ya, it's quite the feeling.

sportjames23
06-14-2016, 02:06 AM
?

Are you counting the playoff losses Jordan had without Pippen? :wtf:

You got things confused with Bron's record without Alpha Male Wade.

Wade's Rings
06-14-2016, 02:07 AM

1. Lebron
1. Kyrie
3. Klay

I was just saying you can't call Bron the leader when they tied.

IllegalD
06-14-2016, 03:02 AM
At his peak, when he's on, Lebron is like a video game. A human cheat code.

This isn't even funny. He's making the rest of the league look like pub players.
Scratch that. He makes everybody not named Michael Jeffrey Jordan look like a pub player, when he's in his groove.

This is the ki nd of game you have to appreciate because it's not par for course.

It's the only instance in nba history of anyone getting 41-16-7-3-3 in the finals. These aren't great games. They're historic games.

Too bad all it will lead to is 2/7 :lebronamazed: :lebroncry:

Dray n Klay
06-14-2016, 03:03 AM
Too bad all it will lead to is 2/7 :lebronamazed: :lebroncry:

Can't sleep after melting down?

:yaohappy: :hammertime: :lebronamazed:

IllegalD
06-14-2016, 03:06 AM
Can't sleep after melting down?

:yaohappy: :hammertime: :lebronamazed:

Trying to prolong the happy times by staying up, knowing they won't last past Thursday?

:lebronamazed: :yaohappy: :hammertime:

Mr Feeny
06-14-2016, 04:07 AM

This isn't even funny. He's making the rest of the league look like pub players.
Scratch that. He makes everybody not named Michael Jeffrey Jordan look like a pub player, when he's in his groove.

This is the ki nd of game you have to appreciate because it's not par for course.

It's the only instance in nba history of anyone getting 41-16-7-3-3 in the finals. These aren't great games. They're historic games.

knicksman
06-14-2016, 05:57 AM
Celebrating a win w/o dray? Real men wont do that man.:no:

But then again, only fakkits would allow their hero to collude

poido123
06-14-2016, 07:24 AM

Fck me.. we're so spoiled with this guy. And people can't even appreciate cause they're petty :lol

Knee jerk reaction here :oldlol:

Lebron only performing out of pure fear of ridicule. The guy is shit scared of being seen as a big failiure.

One good game doesn't redeem him at all. He doesn't play like this often enough.

Straight_Ballin
06-14-2016, 07:29 AM

Wtf is this shit? :lol OP doesn't even understand that Lebron didn't even lead his own TEAM in scoring. Kyrie did on better efficiency. GTFO with this crap lol!:oldlol:

aj1987
06-14-2016, 07:32 AM

LeBron's BEST PO's run, he averaged like 20 FT's a game.

ImKobe
06-14-2016, 07:35 AM

1. Lebron
1. Kyrie
3. Klay

Thompson only needed 20 shots to get 37, Irving only took 24 shots with 2 FTA and shot 71% for his 41 points

Irving led the team in field goals made and 3-pointers made and was by far the more efficient scorer, so his 41 had a bigger impact given how he barely missed a shot and single-handedly put the game away in the 4th with 10 straight points that turned a 2-possession game into a blowout

Mr Feeny
06-14-2016, 07:38 AM

Lebron only performing out of pure fear of ridicule. The guy is shit scared of being seen as a big failiure.
U

One good game doesn't redeem him at all. He doesn't play like this often enough.

And yet he has the highest ppg average in elimination games in nba history:roll:

Dragonyeuw
06-14-2016, 07:54 AM
I can't recall who wrote the post here a few years, but they basically said that Lebron has to be backed into a corner to bring out the kind of performances like last night, or Celtics 2012. How many more rings would he have by now if he had this kind of effort throughout his finals career? I'd say 2011 definitely, but even this series seems 'winnable' to me when Lebron actually brings it. But he has this knack of being put into a deep trench that he has to climb out of.

Dresta
06-14-2016, 08:26 AM
And yet his own teammate has been better and more important than him in both his team's wins :lol

Shameless Lebron stans with the premature jerk-off, like usual.

Dresta
06-14-2016, 08:30 AM

Oh yeah, getting repeatedly stuffed at the rim and then showing up after getting the guy that punked you suspended, in one game, is "making the rest of the league look like pub players"--as I already said, he didn't look any better than his own teammate.

What drivel :rolleyes:

TheReal Kendall
06-14-2016, 08:40 AM
Kyrie had a bigger impact that LeBron last night.

ImKobe
06-14-2016, 08:42 AM
And yet his own teammate has been better and more important than him in both his team's wins :lol

Shameless Lebron stans with the premature jerk-off, like usual.

"only 2nd to MJ" when his team needs to win 3 straight in a Finals series thanks to him blowing his load early in Game 4 and disappearing in crunch time at home

one good game on the road with the other team's best defensive player suspended and all of a sudden he's better than Kareem, Magic, Bird, Shaq, Kobe, Duncan :roll:

NBASTATMAN
06-14-2016, 08:46 AM

THAT IS AN ALL TIME great team they are playing as well.. The fact that you need two players to play out of their minds and Draymond out to beat them just shows you how great you have to play to beat them if their team is NOT MISSING A TOP PLAYER

Da_Realist
06-14-2016, 08:46 AM
I'm proud of the way Lebron stepped up last night. Not many would have done that on the road against such a good opponent while facing elimination. Durant had his chances and failed.

Ayesha Curry clowned him. Marreese Speights clowned him. Klay Thompson questioned his manhood and guaranteed a victory. The whole team was chattering about him, showing their lack of fear and respect for what he is capable of doing. Everyone wrote Cleveland off last night. Lebron had the type of game all the greats would have had last night under the circumstances.

But he isn't finished. The other top tier greats would torch Draymond in Game 6 just to prove a point, in case people want to make excuses.

ImKobe
06-14-2016, 08:47 AM
THAT IS AN ALL TIME great team they are playing as well.. The fact that you need two players to play out of their minds and Draymond out to beat them just shows you how great you have to play to beat them if their team is NOT MISSING A TOP PLAYER

no, it just shows how valuable Green is to his team

Lebron had a good shooting night but it's not like he played out of his mind, he was able to win going 2/7 in the 4th quarter

Da_Realist
06-14-2016, 08:51 AM

Cleveland has to play like that because they only have 2 guys capable of stepping up. The rest of them are scrubs that need a lot of help to get going.

By the way, Richard Jefferson has so much more basketball instinct than Kevin Love. Lue is going to jeapordize this opportunity if he doesn't sit Love down except to give some rest to the other guys. He is a disaster waiting to happen.

NBASTATMAN
06-14-2016, 09:02 AM
Cleveland has to play like that because they only have 2 guys capable of stepping up. The rest of them are scrubs that need a lot of help to get going.

By the way, Richard Jefferson has so much more basketball instinct than Kevin Love. Lue is going to jeapordize this opportunity if he doesn't sit Love down except to give some rest to the other guys. He is a disaster waiting to happen.

I AGREE....

NBASTATMAN
06-14-2016, 09:03 AM
no, it just shows how valuable Green is to his team

Lebron had a good shooting night but it's not like he played out of his mind, he was able to win going 2/7 in the 4th quarter

TELL ME A PLAYER BESIDES MJ AND SHAQ WHO HAS PLAYED BETTER IN THE PAST 20 YEARS IN THE FINALS

Maybe Wade but not Kobe :rockon:

SexSymbol
06-14-2016, 09:08 AM
he has no case for top 12...

SexSymbol
06-14-2016, 09:10 AM
TELL ME A PLAYER BESIDES MJ AND SHAQ WHO HAS PLAYED BETTER IN THE PAST 20 YEARS IN THE FINALS

Maybe Wade but not Kobe :rockon:
Wade, Kobe, Duncan, Dirk, Hakeem if we're counting 95.

NBASTATMAN
06-14-2016, 09:14 AM

:facepalm

i purposely wrote 20 years cuz Hakeem was amazing .. Duncan never put up numbers like Lebron did last night... Though he was great in 03 vs the Nets...They are Not even close to the level of the Warriors.. Not even close..

Dirk was clutch but his team really played great around him...

tpols
06-14-2016, 09:17 AM

i purposely wrote 20 years cuz Hakeem was amazing .. Duncan never put up numbers like Lebron did last night... Though he was great in 03 vs the Nets...They are Not even close to the level of the Warriors.. Not even close..

warriors were missing their two best defensive players last game .. bogut and green both knocked out and the defense gets shredded ?? hmm .. kyrie was hitting contested shots anyway, but bran thrived on that, completely had his way with lack of help defense.

brownmamba00
06-14-2016, 09:23 AM
lebron showed balls last nite

if he lays a dud in game 6 everybody will go back to hating on him

the pressure will be high

NBASTATMAN
06-14-2016, 09:23 AM
warriors were missing their two best defensive players last game .. bogut and green both knocked out and the defense gets shredded ?? hmm .. kyrie was hitting contested shots anyway, but bran thrived on that, completely had his way with lack of help defense.

They were missing Green you do have a point... As for Bogut he got injured that is part of the game..

Love played so that is about the same as GREEN NOT PLAYING.. :roll:

SexSymbol
06-14-2016, 09:27 AM

duncan had a 21-20-10-8 game in a series clinching win lol.

NBASTATMAN
06-14-2016, 09:28 AM
duncan had a 21-20-10-8 game in a series clinching win lol.

IT WAS AGAINST THE NETS.. Their best big was Kenyon Martin :facepalm

Dude is like 6ft 7 inches trying to guard Duncan...

aj1987
06-14-2016, 09:31 AM
So, what were you saying when LeBron nearly beat a 67 win team without a 20+ PPG scorer in Irving and a 18/10 big man in Love?

Wade's Rings
06-14-2016, 09:48 AM

Bogut played 15 minutes the 1st 2 Games, 12 in game 3, 10 in Game 4, and he played 7 yesterday until his 3rd quarter injury. He hasn't been playing much and at the point he got hurt yesterday Bron already had 25 or 27. Draymond's help defense has been good on Bron but not his man defense.

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2016, 10:28 AM
So, what were you saying when LeBron nearly beat a 67 win team without a 20+ PPG scorer in Irving and a 18/10 big man in Love?

lmaooo... got eem!

plus, Bogut hasnt been playing anyway.. and Green not his defender, lol.

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2016, 10:29 AM

wtf

tpols
06-14-2016, 11:03 AM

I've maintained the warriors had a relatively easier path to a title last year for a while now, although the cavs defense was more impressive last year .. lmao at you pimping kevin love though with "18/10 big man".. wordd. Kyrie been going off, it's been crazy to watch him push the momentum and dictate games with that vast scoring arsenal.. very kobe esque, watch and learn buddy :pimp:

aj1987
06-14-2016, 11:11 AM
I've maintained the warriors had a relatively easier path to a title last year for a while now, although the cavs defense was more impressive last year .. lmao at you pimping kevin love though with "18/10 big man".. wordd.
You do realize that LeBron won 2 games without his 2nd and 3rd against a 67 win team, right? A feat which Kobe could never even dream of accomplishing.

Also, I've always liked Love. Go and look up my posts about him, even before he got to the Cavs. I don't know if it still the injury that's effecting him or the pressure, but he has been playing like shit now.

Kyrie been going off, it's been crazy to watch him push the momentum and dictate games with that vast scoring arsenal.. very kobe esque, watch and learn buddy :pimp:
Just like Kobe, he needs someone to carry him to a ring. :oldlol:

Hey Yo
06-14-2016, 11:23 AM

What other player(s) were playing like this in their 13th year and 6th straight Finals?

Dray n Klay
06-23-2016, 06:52 AM
Trying to prolong the happy times by staying up, knowing they won't last past Thursday?

:lol :banana:

:lebronamazed: :yaohappy: :hammertime:

Mr Feeny
06-23-2016, 06:54 AM
:lol :banana:
: :hammertime:

Watch how he's crying right now. You can tell these Kobe stans are all literally in tears and seething, just by the way they there typing now:lol :applause:

LeBlock did it!:rockon:

Dray n Klay
06-23-2016, 06:58 AM
Watch how he's crying right now. You can tell these Kobe stans are all literally in tears and seething, just by the way they there typing now:lol :applause:

LeBlock did it!:rockon:
:roll: :applause:

But to be fair, LeBron was already ahead of Kobe, so Kobe's all time ranking didnt change

imo it wouldve been worse if Curry won, 12be would turn to 13be :roll:

Mr Feeny
06-23-2016, 07:00 AM
:roll: :applause:

But to be fair, LeBron was already ahead of Kobe, so Kobe's all time ranking didnt change

imo it wouldve been worse if Curry won, 12be would turn to 13be :roll:

It was loss-loss for them either way :oldlol: