PDA

View Full Version : That's why Love and Irving ain't all stars

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 08:32 AM
They disappeared in Game 2. I hope LeBron take over in Game 3. and just attack the basket every time he gets the ball. Cavs are better if these 2 clowns are injured.

That's why they were playoffs virgins when they were the first scoring option of their teams.

BenchMob
06-06-2016, 08:37 AM
LeBron23 is back everyone!

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 08:41 AM

Who are you? I never disappeared unlike Kobe Bryant in Game 7.

Glide2keva
06-06-2016, 08:43 AM
And he's still on my ignore list, LMAO!!!!

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 08:44 AM
Last year's narrative was different, wasn't it? I remember: If only the Cavs had been healthy with Kyrie and Love in the lineup.... Which is it, then?

Glide2keva
06-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Last year's narrative was different, wasn't it? I remember: If only the Cavs had been healthy with Kyrie and Love in the lineup.... Which is it, then?
Exactly.

Orlando Magic
06-06-2016, 08:47 AM

If you think Mozgov's absence is somehow irrelevant... you're crazy. also... Lue sucks.

Blatt was far from perfect but he was light-years ahead of Lue defensively.

Optimus Prime
06-06-2016, 08:53 AM
LeBron needs more help.

2/7 is incoming, so LeBron stans are in full meltdown mode. Time to play the annual LeBron Blame Game!

:kobe:

IllegalD
06-06-2016, 08:55 AM
:roll: :lol

Backpedal, little b*tch. All we heard all year from you was about how if Kyrie/Love would've been healthy LeBron would have won the championship last year.

Now here you are making excuses for your idol.

How about those 7 turnovers today and 42% FG shooting for the series and getting outplayed by Draymond Green? (it's becoming a yearly tradition for LeBron to get outplayed by inferior players in the Finals) If this was Kobe you would be killing him.

Eat sh*t, little girl. 2/7 is coming and it's gonna' feel soooooo goooooooood.

I hope you disappear again for months like you've done after the last 2 finals.

Go fetch me some calamari from your street cart, boy.

:yaohappy: :hammertime: :djparty :dancin

MEB2kDeez
06-06-2016, 08:57 AM
:facepalm

IllegalD
06-06-2016, 08:58 AM
Stop posting a fake picture of a homosexual Puerto Rican. I'll knock you out back to Puerto Rico.

Bwahahahahaha. The meltdown continues!

This little girl is so mad.

:banana: :hammertime: :yaohappy:

IllegalD
06-06-2016, 09:01 AM
Your are hideous.

53,626 (16.12 posts per day) posts about a guy who's about to be 2/7 in the finals.

No wonder you're so angry. You've wasted your life posting about the modern Jerry West (a perennial finals loser).

:roll: :lol :yaohappy:

toprange
06-06-2016, 09:01 AM
You are a joke of a poster. Last time the Bulls won an NBA Championship I was 10 years old in 1998.
why do you sound like a little kid then

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 09:05 AM
53,626 (16.12 posts per day) posts about a guy who's about to be 2/7 in the finals.

No wonder you're so angry. You've wasted your life posting about the modern Jerry West (a perennial finals loser).

Series is not yet over. You stupid Puertoricunt. Fix your face before you talk to me. You look like a retarded version of the main character in the Apocalypto movie.

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 09:06 AM
They disappeared in Game 2. I hope LeBron take over in Game 3. and just attack the basket every time he gets the ball. Cavs are better if these 2 clowns are injured.

That's why they were playoffs virgins when they were the first scoring option of their teams.
So many excuses, yet that was the exact situation last year. :lol

toprange
06-06-2016, 09:08 AM
You look like a bitch. Get off my nuts white boi.
little brat getting too much attention on this thread

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 09:09 AM
Stop posting a fake picture of a homosexual Puerto Rican. The dude is ugly, but I doubt it's you. I'll knock you out back to Puerto Rico.
When in doubt, attack the poster, because there isn't a single argument that can save LeBron from 2/7.

Lebron23
So many excuses, yet that was the exact situation last year. :lol

At least they won 2 games last year. Neither your Spurs are capable of beating these warriors team in a best of 7 series.

The 2016 Warriors are an all time great team.

Optimus Prime
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meltdown

meltdown
noun melt

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 09:10 AM
When in doubt, attack the poster, because there isn't a single argument that can save LeBron from 2/7.

Series is not yet over. Warriors were down 3 games to 1 against the OKC thunder. Many things can happen when the Cavs play the warriors in their own home court.

coin24
06-06-2016, 09:10 AM
Lebron23 melting down hard:lol :lol

It's always someone else's fault:roll:

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 09:12 AM
little brat getting too much attention on this thread

You want some attention. Go outside and play basketball. This forum sucks anyway. The Majority of the posters here are just a bunch of stiff who sucks at basketball.

Asiantastic
06-06-2016, 09:12 AM
Series is not yet over. You stupid Puertoricunt. Fix your face before you talk to me. You look like a retarded version of the main character in the Apocalypto movie.

Dude, you have serious issues. You're so damn insecure about yourself and all you do is insult people about how they look. Not to mention all those times you sent death threats to anyone who ever talked shit to you.

Instead of lashing out on people on a basketball forum, fix your life up first. The amount of garbage you post on this forum is getting pretty sad at this point.

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 09:14 AM
Lebron23 melting down hard:lol :lol

It's always someone else's fault:roll:

Lebron was the Cavs best player tonight. 19 points, 9 rebounds, and 8 assists in game 2. Lue benched the starters at the start of the 4th quarter.

TheImmortal
06-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Lebron23 getting owned in his own thread.. per usual. Dude is dumb as ****. :lol

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Dude, you have serious issues. You're so damn insecure about yourself and all you do is insult people about how they look. Not to mention all those times you sent death threats to anyone who ever talked shit to you.

Instead of lashing out on people on a basketball forum, fix your life up first. The amount of garbage you post on this forum is getting pretty sad at this point.

Dude, you are a garbage poster. Fix your life first before you talk some $hit in this thread.

How many accounts do you have in this forum? Is $Lakersgold one of your main accounts? you are almost 30. Get a better job instead of dreaming to be an MMA fighter. You don't have the skills sets and the looks to be an average UFC fighter.

Magic 32
06-06-2016, 09:21 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnGD58PhcBGf8wo/giphy.gif

Asiantastic
06-06-2016, 09:27 AM
Dude, you are a garbage poster. Fix your life first before you talk some $hit in this thread.

How many accounts do you have in this forum? Is $Lakersgold one of your m accounts? you are almost 30. Get a better job instead of dreaming to be an MMA fighter. You don't have the skills sets and the looks to be an average UFC fighter.

First of all, thanks for proving my point that you can only post personal insults. Keep it up, guy.

Second of all, this is my only account. I have 1 other account with about 11 posts. I post once in a while in the Lakers forum. Why? Because it's hard to take forums like this seriously when people like you are active. Just because I'm a Laker fan, it doesn't mean I'm a Kobetard.

So again, ****ing relax and stop talking shit about everyone on this forum.

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 09:28 AM
At least they won 2 games last year. Neither your Spurs are capable of beating these warriors team in a best of 7 series.

The 2016 Warriors are an all time great team.
This user name is because I love the way the TNT staff yell his name. I'm fine with Ginobili, but don't think that makes me a Spurs fan.

Andrei89
06-06-2016, 09:29 AM
Lebron has played pathetic these two games. Turning the ball over, stagnating the offense, posting up from the 3pt line almost.

He has no speed, cant dribble, his jumper is broken. Very little threat offensively.

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 09:29 AM
Lebron was the Cavs best player tonight. 19 points, 9 rebounds, and 8 assists in game 2. Lue benched the starters at the start of the 4th quarter.
Quick! Lets ignore how he shot, his turnovers, his defense after the 1st quarter, and his -20 on court +/- to make him appear like he played well!

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 09:30 AM
This user name is because I love the way the TNT staff yell his name. I'm fine with Ginobili, but don't think that makes me a Spurs fan.

Ginobili is kinda underrated. My 2nd favorite Spurs after Tony Parker. He should have been the finals MVP in 2005.

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 09:46 AM
Ginobili is kinda underrated. My 2nd favorite Spurs after Tony Parker. He should have been the finals MVP in 2005.
I like Ginobili. Wouldn't sport his name if I didn't, but he isn't my go to guy. Duncan did deserve his 2005 FMVP though. Only reason Manu was really considered was because of the story of him stepping up and Duncan just being Duncan. In the end though, Duncan was the better defender and averaged 21/14/2 with 2 blocks while Manu was 19/6/4 with a steal.

SpaceJam
06-06-2016, 09:50 AM
http://www.rantsports.com/nba/files/2014/08/Tyler-Kaufman-Kevin-love-kyrie.jpg

DonDadda59
06-06-2016, 10:07 AM
:roll: :lol

Backpedal, little b*tch. All we heard all year from you was about how if Kyrie/Love would've been healthy LeBron would have won the championship last year.

Now here you are making excuses for your idol.

How about those 7 turnovers today and 42% FG shooting for the series and getting outplayed by Draymond Green? (it's becoming a yearly tradition for LeBron to get outplayed by inferior players in the Finals) If this was Kobe you would be killing him.

Eat sh*t, little girl. 2/7 is coming and it's gonna' feel soooooo goooooooood.

I hope you disappear again for months like you've done after the last 2 finals.

Go fetch me some calamari from your street cart, boy.

A testament to Bron's greatness. He makes the players around him better, just not necessarily his teammates. How many role players has he turned into Finals MVPs? :bowdown:

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 10:14 AM
http://www.rantsports.com/nba/files/2014/08/Tyler-Kaufman-Kevin-love-kyrie.jpg

NBA Finals stats through first two

Kyrie 18 ppg, 3 rpg, 3 apg, 3 spg, 33% FG, 14% threes

K-Love 11 ppg, 8 rpg, 1 apg, 0 bpg, 38% FG, 33% threes

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 10:18 AM
That guy is a dumb @$$. He's Mr. Know it all, but he never play basketball. I cannot believe he was born in 1975. He's just an annoying clown.

Dude is just a terrible poster, and a terrible basketball analyst. Same clown who thought Nash was the best player in the in the mid to late 2000's.

I have never said Nash was the best. He was very entertaining though. What I did say, however, is that I'm not sure Nash was any less good on offense than Curry.

And I have played organized, competitive basketball for over 15 years. Not that it matters when it comes to discussing narratives though.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 10:20 AM
If you think Mozgov's absence is somehow irrelevant... you're crazy. also... Lue sucks.

Blatt was far from perfect but he was light-years ahead of Lue defensively.

I didn't even mention Mozgov. At any rate, it is foolish to think Mozgov will be as good as he was last year, when he hardly play at all under Lue. And I agree him (Lue) being a lot worse than Blatt.

It doesn't have much to do with the narrative last year vs. this year though.

IllegalD
06-06-2016, 10:20 AM
Hey everybody, look at LeBron23, he already changed his LeBron avatar to something else!

Fickle little girl. Already jumping ship and waving the white flag like his hero.

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 10:21 AM

I have never said Nash was the best. He was very entertaining though. What I did say, however, is that I'm not sure Nash was any less good on offense than Curry.

Nash is better than Curry. Warriors are a better defensive team than his Phoenix Suns.

Both are GOAT offensive teams.

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 10:24 AM
Hey everybody, look at LeBron23, he already changed his LeBron avatar to something else!

Fickle little girl. Already jumping ship and waving the white flag like his hero.

The guy looks like me, and he plays like me. He won a PBA title while being injured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK0PRHsJilQ

Paul Lee Wins It At The Buzzer!!! | Commissioner's Cup 2016

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-06-2016, 10:25 AM
You LeBron fans have no shame.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0a3fg-fUWdw/T3On8vGgmVI/AAAAAAAAA4A/PJg-1gRMH5Y/s1600/bunk-the-wire.gif

Absolutely no f*cking shame.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 10:25 AM
Nash is better than Curry.

I think he wasn't any worse. Neither of them are as good on offense as prime LeBron or peak Kobe were, that's for sure. Both are better than present LeBron and post 2009 Kobe, easily.

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 10:26 AM

And I have played organized, competitive basketball for over 15 years. Not that it matters when it comes to discussing narratives though.

I apologized for my last posts. I am kinda melting down right now. I turned off the TV at the start of the 4th quarter.

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 10:27 AM
You LeBron fans have no shame.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0a3fg-fUWdw/T3On8vGgmVI/AAAAAAAAA4A/PJg-1gRMH5Y/s1600/bunk-the-wire.gif

Absolutely no f*cking shame.

Love and Irving are http://thewoodlandstamarac.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/TrashWoodlands3.jpg in the NBA Finals.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 10:28 AM
I apologized for my last posts. I am kinda melting down right now. I turned off the TV at the start of the 4th quarter.

It's okay if you ask me. It's easy for me to speak at the moment, being a Laker fan... :oldlol:

:cheers:

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 10:28 AM

:oldlol:

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 10:30 AM
A testament to Bron's greatness. He makes the players around him better, just not necessarily his teammates. How many role players has he turned into Finals MVPs? :bowdown:

I love you as a poster brah, but this Cavs teams outside Lebron are a bunch of bums. I love to see more aggressiveness from LeBron in Game 3.

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 10:32 AM
It's okay if you ask me. It's easy for me to speak at the moment, being a Laker fan... :oldlol:

:cheers:

Lakers have a bright future they can sign Durant or any solid free agent. And draft Simmons and Ingrams who are going to be a solid contributors in their rookie season.

IllegalD

"Kinda" melting down. That's the understatement of the year... :lol

You're melting down HARD. Not just in this basketball forum but in your sad life. Hopefully this finals loss teaches you a lesson and forces you to take a long look in the mirror at yourself. And how much you're holding your life back by wasting so much time getting angry and aggressively defending a grown ass man who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

:yaohappy: :lebroncry:

elementally morale
I love you as a poster brah, but this Cavs teams outside Lebron are a bunch of bums. I love to see more aggressiveness from LeBron in Game 3.

There is a pattern.

LeBron makes average players around him better and he makes good players around him worse. So you can argue both ways and you'd be right.

IllegalD
06-06-2016, 10:33 AM

Are you seriously that retarded that you didn't read the hardcore sarcasm in his post? He's actually dissing LeBron, HARD. How stupid are you?:roll:

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Lakers have a bright future they can sign Durant or any solid free agent. And draft Simmons and Ingrams who are going to be a solid contributors in their rookie season.

I hope they don't sign Durant. He is a very good player in his own right, but bores the heck out of me. I can't relate to the guy. Plus I think it's a good thing trying to play through the hard times like Dirk did.

This OKC team was a few bounces away from the Finals and a very possible title. I see no reason for them to break this up. Donovan seems to be good, too.

I hope Durant stays in OKC.

sd3035
06-06-2016, 10:50 AM
"Kinda" melting down. That's the understatement of the year... :lol

You're melting down HARD. Not just in this basketball forum but in your sad life. Hopefully this finals loss teaches you a lesson and forces you to take a long look in the mirror at yourself. And how much you're holding your life back by wasting so much time getting angry and aggressively defending a grown ass man who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

:yaohappy: :lebroncry:

savage

n00bie
06-06-2016, 10:53 AM

Are you blind? Do you not see a trend here? Lebron makes the stars around him worse.

Kyrie & Love were both playing great before Lebron showed up.

MP.Trey
06-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving were not all stars mostly due to injury. Has nothing to do with their play. Quit trying to place blame before the series is even over.

ripthekik
06-06-2016, 11:04 AM
:lol :lol :lol

holy crap this is an instant classic thread
glad i made it on time :roll:

LebronsHairline
06-06-2016, 11:06 AM
Besides basketball, Lebron-o-tards playing the blame-game. :oldlol:

sd3035
06-06-2016, 11:10 AM
This midget shrimp vendor is still melting down :applause: :applause:

IllegalD
06-06-2016, 11:14 AM
This midget shrimp vendor is still melting down :applause: :applause:

:roll: :banana: :hammertime: :dancin

Disaprine
06-06-2016, 11:20 AM
lebron needs more help! why can't anyone see that???!! :cry:

AceManIII
06-06-2016, 11:21 AM
I'm honestly worried about the OP

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 11:22 AM
Lebron23 on some epic meltdown today.

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Don't worry about me. I have more money than you.

Be honest...how much money do you have access to right now? Do they even have credit cards in the Philippines?

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 11:50 AM
Be honest...how much money do you have access to right now? Do they even have credit cards in the Philippines?

I can buy you and your family. You don't even have a job Justin.

TheImmortal
06-06-2016, 11:51 AM
I doubt he does.. dude can't even afford a legit lebronze jersey. :lol

*inb4 clearance lebran heat jersey purchase*

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 11:53 AM

I think it's time for you to lose some weight.

TheImmortal
06-06-2016, 11:56 AM
I think it's time for you to lose some weight. Nah.. stick to flipping burgers and don't worry about my waist. You're at waist level.. midget.. LOL at you only being able afford bootleg jerseys.. You a bum.

stalkerforlife

I don't have a job, but I have income and credit cards. My girlfriend works and has credit cards.

I am simply curious as to how much money you have access to. :cheers:

Jameerthefear
:roll: Justin gettin shat on

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 11:58 AM

:lol

It's funny seeing jerseys for sale of guys that play for different teams now.

They're still in stores...like WTF?

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 11:58 AM
I don't have a job, but I have income and credit cards. My girlfriend works and has credit cards.

I am simply curious as to how much money you have access to. :cheers:
Anybody can get credit cards. Who brags about that? :biggums:

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 11:59 AM
Anybody can get credit cards. Who brags about that? :biggums:

No, they can't.

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 12:02 PM
No, they can't.
Credit card companies will send people cards to be activated at random.

stalkerforlife
06-06-2016, 12:05 PM
Credit card companies will send people cards to be activated at random.

No, they don't.

They send pre-qualified offers that may or not be true to be determined by when you actually apply and they see your history.

imnew09
06-06-2016, 12:05 PM
Eat
Sh**
OP

2/7!

Lebron23
06-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Nah.. stick to flipping burgers and don't worry about my waist. You're at waist level.. midget.. LOL at you only being able afford bootleg jerseys.. You a bum.

Boot legs jersey? I played in a basketball team pal unlike you. You might be as big as Oliver Miller, but you are slower than a turtle.

CelticBaller
06-06-2016, 12:30 PM
But healthy cavs would've won last year?

Can't have it both ways

pastis
06-06-2016, 12:42 PM
I think Lebron23 knows that Lebron didnt play well the first two games, at least way below his normal standards.

There were quite a few midrange-positions for lebon, where he could have shot rather than dribble or pass the ball.

But you also have to emphasize, that Kyrie and Irving proved again that they are way too dependent from lebron james to perform on a high level.

everytime when the unanimous MVP Curry had a bad night or wasnt even in the game during the playoffs, his m8s stepped up (klay, dray, barnes, bogut blocking like 5x times etc).
A completly different picture regarding the cavs: while every one waites that irving or love are raising when it matters most, until now, they disappear when lebron needs backup.

again, im not saying that lebon is playing well, but to consistently repeat that lebron is surrounded by "star" players is just false.

elementally morale
06-06-2016, 12:45 PM
again, im not saying that lebon is playing well, but to consistently repeat that lebron is surrounded by "star" players is just false.

I wouldn't call them stars. But they were better (looked and played better) when they were 1st options. Good players find it hard to change their games with LeBron on the team.

pastis
06-06-2016, 12:51 PM
I wouldn't call them stars. But they were better (looked and played better) when they were 1st options. Good players find it hard to change their games with LeBron on the team.

i think its unquestionable that they are good players. but both never made the playoffs without lebron and its obvious, that both wont have the same roles with a lebron james on their team. Before James joined the cavs, both love in minnesota and irving in cleveland, had a game-plan written specifically for them. its obvious that this game-plan changes when a 2x champion, 2x fmvp and 4x mvp is joining your team.
cleveland was as a lottery team and since lebron came back they made back2back finals appearences.

Its not only about making many points (as did love in minnesota his last season) its more about being clutch and cold blooded, mental strength and providing new impulses etc. Even more in important games like the finals

honestly, i think 38 year old dirk would be better than love the first two games. Dirk would bring something you cant see in the score board. Love and irving were just bad

dazzer87
06-06-2016, 01:08 PM
Wait up I thought Healthy Cavs teams > GSW........:roll:

PJR
06-06-2016, 01:10 PM
That's why Bran is a terrible GM.

TheImmortal
06-06-2016, 01:17 PM
Boot legs jersey? I played in a basketball team pal unlike you. You might be as big as Oliver Miller, but you are slower than a turtle.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 01:24 PM
You realize anybody can be on a basketball team, right? That is not an accomplishment. They have entire leagues of people with disabilities.

toprange
06-06-2016, 01:31 PM
grow up boy. You sound like a kid still. How old are you?

Chokefree
06-06-2016, 01:42 PM
What about leBRONZE having 0 points in the 1st quarter going 0-5?

Jameerthefear
06-06-2016, 01:51 PM
What about you being 5'6 on your best day?

Lebronxrings
06-06-2016, 01:56 PM
OP stays winning.

WE STAY WINNING! :rockon:

GINOBILI!
06-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Crazy thing is that was LeBron's best quarter. He actually tried on D.

Unreal234
06-06-2016, 06:27 PM
I think they would have done a better job with Blatt. I don't think it was wise letting him go midway through the season with a 30-11 record. They just did him dirty. His Xs and Os are better than Lue's and he would have cooked up something the way Donovan did. It's amazing how he and Lebron took the Warriors to 6 games without two of their best players last year.

Who knows what goes down in game 3. Cavs still have a marginal chance to take both home games. It will basically come down to how well Lue coaches the next two games IMO. Maybe he should play big to counter the death line-up.

Good luck to the Cavs. They will need it.

stephanieg
06-06-2016, 06:51 PM
Remember when people called Love one of the best PFs in the league? Good times.

bluechox2
06-06-2016, 06:54 PM
irving was almost voted as a starter...he would have made bench had he played more games comming off an injury

SpaceJam
06-07-2016, 12:01 AM
OP stays winning.

WE STAY WINNING! :rockon:

You've been banned, so what was that about winning? RIP

SpecialQue
06-07-2016, 12:18 AM
OP, serious question here that others have addressed: you said that the Cavs would be better if these two were injured. We don't know yet how this series is going to turn out, but if the Cavs lose, what roster changes do you think would fix this team? Also, are you saying that last year's Cavs team that played in the finals (minus Love and Irving) were better than this year's?

kamil
06-07-2016, 12:32 AM
Not all-stars huh?

http://www.pba-online.net/uploads/photo/kyrie-irving-021714-2.jpg

http://images.boomsbeat.com/data/images/full/177779/12-jpg.jpg

diamenz
06-07-2016, 10:59 AM
I think it adds even more when you have two all-stars with you, two guys that command multiple eyes any possession. I’ve been able to just pick my spots and do other things to help us try and win ballgames while those guys take the load.

straight from the horse's mouth, bron stans

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2016/05/20/no-one-in-the-east-can-nor-will-measure-up-to-cleveland-cavaliers-any-time-soon/