PDA

View Full Version : I love LeBron and the Cavs but I feel this first game is a MUST win

Cavs Fan
06-02-2016, 07:52 PM
That didn't matter to OKC with it's 2 top 5 players and enormous length. But I feel if the Warriors are allowed to develop confidence, and worse get the Cavs to think they can shoot the 3 like the Splash Bros, it will be the end of them.

This game is a MUST WIN. Anyone feel like this?

That long range bombing attack scares the hell out of me.

Nilocon165
06-02-2016, 07:54 PM
You don't have to be a cavs fan to know that this is a must win

Straight_Ballin
06-02-2016, 08:01 PM
That didn't matter to OKC with it's 2 top 5 players and enormous length. But I feel if the Warriors are allowed to develop confidence, and worse get the Cavs to think they can shoot the 3 like the Splash Bros, it will be the end of them.

This game is a MUST WIN. Anyone feel like this?

That long range bombing attack scares the hell out of me.

While it would be great to see my hometown win, unless Jim Brown has a time machine (only man to bring a chip to Cleveland) odds are very slim. Literally no one in that city for the last 50+ years knows how to win something for Cleveland.

Springsteen
06-02-2016, 08:18 PM
While it would be great to see my hometown win, unless Jim Brown has a time machine (only man to bring a chip to Cleveland) odds are very slim. Literally no one in that city for the last 50+ years knows how to win something for Cleveland.

This. Cleveland is cursed.

Smoke117
06-02-2016, 08:19 PM
Saying the team without hca needs to win game 1 or 2 away isn't rocket science, chief.

ScalsFan21
06-02-2016, 08:24 PM
It's certainly a must-split situation, that's for sure.

AirBonner
06-02-2016, 08:38 PM
No its not. Its not an elimination game you dumbass.