PDA

View Full Version : Why are Curry fan acting smug?

90sgoat
05-29-2016, 03:44 PM
Last night proved without a doubt that GSW success is not on Curry but on the TEAM.

Klay has been the Warriors MVP in this series, there is absolutely no doubt about that. His last two games are some of the best I've ever seen, truly elite. Klay has a game that translates much better to other eras, reminds me a lot of young Ray Allen.

Curry got some shots in but overall again was very unimpressive.

Igoudala again showed why he was Finals MVP, Iggy is to the Warriors what Kidd was to the 2011 Mavs. In the last 5 minutes he stripped both Durant and Westbrook and set up Klay for a 3. That's at least a 7 point swing.

SexSymbol
05-29-2016, 03:45 PM
Last night proved without a doubt that GSW success is not on Curry but on the TEAM.

Klay has been the Warriors MVP in this series, there is absolutely no doubt about that. His last two games are some of the best I've ever seen, truly elite. Klay has a game that translates much better to other eras, reminds me a lot of young Ray Allen.

Igoudala again showed why he was Finals MVP, Iggy is to the Warriors what Kidd was to the 2011 Mavs. In the last 5 minutes he stripped both Durant and Westbrook and set up Klay for a 3. That's at least a 7 point swing.
You didn't see Curry's clutchness in the 4th?
Too bad for you

STATUTORY
05-29-2016, 03:47 PM
Curry playing injured 30 point triple double = unimpressive

just shows the standard we set for the greatest player since Kobe

if it was bran certain fanbase be literally performing virtual fellatio right now

90sgoat
05-29-2016, 03:49 PM
Too bad for you

One quarter does not a series make.

Klay has single handedly kept GSW in the last two games and that is NOT up for debate.

No one thinks Curry has been better than Klay in this series.

Spurs m8
05-29-2016, 03:49 PM
They've been smug dog f*ckers all season long.

I loved how they went missing for a few days before last night's game.

PATHETIC

90sgoat
05-29-2016, 03:50 PM

PATHETIC

Worst fanbase m8.

hold this L
05-29-2016, 03:51 PM
Too bad for you
He sees it, he's just a bitter old tw@t. Keep crying 90sgoat, might have to change your avatar for the third time after Monday. :lol

scuzzy
05-29-2016, 04:26 PM
Only ones giving Curry credit for the Win are Kobe fans

Same way they try to claim Kobe gets credit for the 08 olympics when he was atrocious for the entire tourney up until the 4th qt against Spain

Quarter 1-3 are irrelevant to them

Along with individual accolades :lol

SexSymbol
05-29-2016, 04:28 PM

Klay has single handedly kept GSW in the last two games and that is NOT up for debate.

indeed... wait what?

I think Curry has been better than Klay in this series and even the statistics prove that.
You do realize that Klay plays off Curry right?

scuzzy
05-29-2016, 04:36 PM
indeed... wait what?

I think Curry has been better than Klay in this series and even the statistics prove that.
You do realize that Klay plays off Curry right?
Curry has been better than Klay?

Klay's play has kept them in the game literally 4 out of 6 games, even the losses.

Klay doesn't play of Curry, he plays off Green

Akhenaten
05-29-2016, 04:36 PM

I do, but you clearly have an agenda so dont mind me.

they won a game with Klay going 5-17, won another with him going 8-21, if that were Curry youd be disparaging him and maligning his impact but cest la vie I guess.

that 8-21, 4 TO game is one of the games where you're claiming a single-handed carry job :facepalm

youre a CLOWN buddy, Curry had 31/7/6 5 steals 45% = ho hum but 27/5/2 on 38% = SINGLE HANDED HERCULEAN CARRY

BITCH AZZ HATER, EAT A POT OF SLOW ROASTED PENISES

CANT stand a fuccing hater, sucka azz dude

Doranku
05-29-2016, 04:39 PM
You say Klay's last two games have been "some of the best you've ever seen", yet..

Klay's last two games:

27/5/2/1 steal 53% TS
41/4/0/1 steal 66% TS

Curry's last two games:

31/7/6/5 steals 64% TS
29/10/9/2 steals 58% TS

Obviously Klay saved their season last night. But Curry was phenomenal too, and then when you factor in his dominant game two performance, I think it's fair to say that he's been the better player overall this series.

hold this L
05-29-2016, 04:41 PM
You say Klay's last two games have been "some of the best you've ever seen", yet..

Klay's last two games:

27/5/2/1 steal 53% TS
41/4/0/1 steal 66% TS

Curry's last two games:

31/7/6/5 steals 64% TS
29/10/9/2 steals 58% TS

Obviously Klay saved their season last night. But Curry was phenomenal too, and then when you factor in his dominant game two performance, I think it's fair to say that he's been the better player overall this series.
Curry had 31 last game as well, NBA gave 2 points to Green for some reason. :lol It's 31/10/9/2 on 59% TS.

Personally I don't care who was better, as long as the W is there. Klay has been the best Warriors player this PO overall though, raised his game big time when Steph was out for so long.

aj1987
05-29-2016, 04:44 PM
Curry playing injured 30 point triple double = unimpressive

just shows the standard we set for the greatest player since Kobe

if it was bran certain fanbase be literally performing virtual fellatio right now
Except when LeBron averages a near 40 point triple double over an ENTIRE series and loses, it's on him. When Chokebe shoots 25% in a game 7 of the Finals, it's an amazing performance according to you retards. :roll:

BeastMode24
05-29-2016, 04:50 PM
kobe/curry fam stays winning. :rockon:

90sgoat
05-29-2016, 04:52 PM
Boxscore watching:facepalm

Klay has been instrumental in Westbrooks poor percentages by taking away his drives for most of the games. Westbrook hasn't been able to drive by Klay.

Klay scores when GSW are down, Curry scores when they are up.

Sarcastic
05-29-2016, 04:53 PM

Klay's last two games:

27/5/2/1 steal 53% TS
41/4/0/1 steal 66% TS

Curry's last two games:

31/7/6/5 steals 64% TS
29/10/9/2 steals 58% TS

When you factor in defense, Klay easily surpasses Steph.

scuzzy
05-29-2016, 04:55 PM

Klay has been instrumental in Westbrooks poor percentages by taking away his drives for most of the games. Westbrook hasn't been able to drive by Klay.

Exactly, especially the last part

Akhenaten
05-29-2016, 04:56 PM
When you factor in defense, Klay easily surpasses Steph.

So klay is the Warriors best player then right?

is that what you the other cretin are trying to peddle?

Sarcastic
05-29-2016, 04:58 PM
So klay is the Warriors best player then right?

is that what you the other cretin are trying to peddle?

He's been their best player in this series.

SexSymbol
05-29-2016, 05:00 PM

The same on Curry, Steph shuts him down 1x1

Spurs m8
05-29-2016, 05:01 PM
kobe/curry fam stays winning. :rockon:

IRL - A Kobe/Curry stan is a piece of shit lol

Klayup
05-29-2016, 05:49 PM
Did you watch the 1993 NBA Finals?

Do you remember Bulls fans after game 4?

Thats where we're at homie. The scale just tipped :)

90sgoat
05-29-2016, 07:18 PM

I didn't watch the 93 finals. How did Bulls fans act?

ballinhun8
05-29-2016, 07:30 PM
Except when LeBron averages a near 40 point triple double over an ENTIRE series and loses, it's on him. When Chokebe shoots 25% in a game 7 of the Finals, it's an amazing performance according to you retards. :roll:

**wah wah no one's talking about bron so let me bwing him up wah wah**

Smoke117
05-29-2016, 07:31 PM

Klays ball handling and slashing game is garbage compared to a young Ray.

aj1987
05-29-2016, 07:31 PM
**wah wah no one's talking about bron so let me bwing him up wah wah**
Are you alright? Why you crying, troll?

warriorfan
05-29-2016, 07:33 PM
Curry has been better than Klay?

Klay's play has kept them in the game literally 4 out of 6 games, even the losses.

Klay doesn't play of Curry, he plays off Green

Green plays off Curry

Curry > Green > Klay

that is the chain of command in the GS Offense (The Curry System)

ballinhun8
05-29-2016, 07:34 PM

Curry bangs a 3 to make it 96-97

Curry then bangs another 3 to make it even at 99

Then Curry seals victory and a 5 pt cushion with the drive to the basket and running down the shot clock to make it 106-101.

So he only scores when they're down really?

ballinhun8
05-29-2016, 07:35 PM
Are you alright? Why you crying, troll?

lmao relax boy. i'm just poking fun at your man crush. you'll be ok troll

scuzzy
05-29-2016, 07:35 PM
Green plays off Curry

Curry > Green > Klay

that is the chain of command in the GS Offense (The Curry System)
Thats funny, Klay n Green both play exceptionally better with Curry injured :lol

aj1987
05-29-2016, 07:37 PM
lmao relax boy. i'm just poking fun at your man crush. you'll be ok troll
Why you melting, troll?

ballinhun8
05-29-2016, 07:38 PM
Why you melting, troll?

meltdown :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

relax troll.

have a burger on me fattie :cheers:

Straight_Ballin
05-29-2016, 07:43 PM
He sees it, he's just a bitter old tw@t. Keep crying 90sgoat, might have to change your avatar for the third time after Monday. :lol

You sound upset about the fact that Klay put Curry in the position to be clutch. He instill confidence in Curry who lacked it the first 1-3.5 quarters.

Klay has ice cold veins and Curry does not. it's nothing to get upset over, it just is what it is. Klay plays better under the most pressure.

Klay, like Jordan, "get's it". You either know how to control your emotions and let your physical talent emerge or you don't. It really is that simple. It took Curry till the 4th quarter to gain the confidence that Klay had the whole game.

branslowski
05-29-2016, 07:45 PM
Curry bangs a 3 to make it 96-97

Curry then bangs another 3 to make it even at 99

Then Curry seals victory and a 5 pt cushion with the drive to the basket and running down the shot clock to make it 106-101.

So he only scores when they're down really?

Ether wit da facts.:applause:

warriorfan
05-29-2016, 07:45 PM
Thats funny, Klay n Green both play exceptionally better with Curry injured :lol

u seriously know nothing about ball :roll:

InsanityKills
05-29-2016, 07:47 PM
u seriously know nothing about ball :roll:
No one knows ball according to your dumbass.:facepalm

Inferno
05-29-2016, 07:54 PM

PATHETIC

I've been saying Dubs in 7.

warriorfan
05-29-2016, 07:57 PM
No one knows ball according to your dumbass.:facepalm

List of ISHers that know ball in no particular order

me
kiz
jabbar
3ball
madsen
stalker
Ca$h
Straight Ballin

all these guys know ball

ballinhun8
05-29-2016, 08:06 PM
You sound upset about the fact that Klay put Curry in the position to be clutch. He instill confidence in Curry who lacked it the first 1-3.5 quarters.

Klay has ice cold veins and Curry does not. it's nothing to get upset over, it just is what it is. Klay plays better under the most pressure.

Klay, like Jordan, "get's it". You either know how to control your emotions and let your physical talent emerge or you don't. It really is that simple. It took Curry till the 4th quarter to gain the confidence that Klay had the whole game.

Curry has made some of the most ice cold, back killing, crowd silencing shots I have ever seen in my lifetime this season alone. You have no clue what you are talking about by saying he doesn't have "it".

His shot in OKC from 40 ft this year might be the most stone cold shot since MJ/Utah 98.

Straight_Ballin
05-29-2016, 08:16 PM
Curry has made some of the most ice cold, back killing, crowd silencing shots I have ever seen in my lifetime this season alone. You have no clue what you are talking about by saying he doesn't have "it".

His shot in OKC from 40 ft this year might be the most stone cold shot since MJ/Utah 98.

Allow me to clarify.

POST SEASON

He KNOWS that it is a career defining moment. He's in the WCF, with his teams back against the wall in a do or die elimination game. Now how the hell does that pressure even compare to some regular season game where he made some ice cold shots?

So what happened in game six? He didn't have what Klay had.
He has game 7 to prove himself. Let's see if he "get's it" or if he once again shows that the pressure is too much in another career defining game.

This whole "just have fun" mentality that Dell keeps telling him isn't going to work for him in game 7. It's like a switch was gaining enough electricity throughout the game with each one of Klay's shots and when there was finally enough juice, it flipped to ON and Curry went into his normal clutch mode. Had that switch not went on, he'd be back home practicing for next season.

OldSchoolBBall
05-29-2016, 08:33 PM
If you don't think the fact that they needed a RECORD SETTING, HISTORIC performance from Klay (11 threes and I think 20 straight points for GS in the 3rd to swing momentum back their way), and that Curry was largely invisible until AFTER momentum had swung their way and the game was close, says a lot about the quality of their team, and about Curry, you don't know basketball.

Yes, Curry in the 4th came through also (along with more insanity from Klay), but he wasn't the one who spearheaded that. He was pretty poor for most of the game until things were close again. This shows me that, while not being a front-runner per se, he plays better when things are even or they're up. He doesn't have the tenacity to lead a charge from being down 12-15+ by himself and rally his team around him. Apparently that's Klay's job.

Straight_Ballin
05-29-2016, 08:36 PM
If you don't think the fact that they needed a RECORD SETTING, HISTORIC performance from Klay (11 threes and I think 20 straight points for GS in the 3rd to swing momentum back their way), and that Curry was largely invisible until AFTER momentum had swung their way and the game was close, says a lot about the quality of their team, and about Curry, you don't know basketball.

Yes, Curry in the 4th came through also (along with more insanity from Klay), but he wasn't the one who spearheaded that. He was pretty poor for most of the game until things were close again. This shows me that, while not being a front-runner per se, he plays better when things are even or they're up. He doesn't have the tenacity to lead a charge from being down 12-15+ by himself and rally his team around him. Apparently that's Klay's job.

If anyone doesn't agree with this. They either didn't watch the game or they don't know shit about basketball.

hold this L
05-29-2016, 08:36 PM

Only thing that matters for me is winning. Klay was ice cold last night, and the primary reason Warriors got the W. I'm not insecure like Warriorfan who only wants Curry to look good for the team. It's beyond silly to think Klay is ice cold and Curry is not though, guy has constantly been clutch and pulls it out at the end of games regularly. That's why even though Klay was lights out last night, they gave the ball to Steph because they know he will bury them at the end (and he did with a sick lay up). He was clutch the game previous to that as well.

Curry did what Durrfail did not, he didn't force it when the ball wasn't going in. His shot for most of the game wasn't hot, Klay's was. So he let the game roll on and focused on rebounds and assists instead of just chucking and helping his team. At the end when it came to closing up shop just like game 4, he did what was necessary. Even Klay in the post game was asked and said Steph has to be the one who closes the game. Not sure how you can say he's not ice cold, Steph is easily the most arrogant player on the court in the NBA. You can just tell the way he plays. He's closed a few games already in PO, but to me he hasn't been as good as I expected him. Maybe it's because of injury rust, maybe he's just not been as good as he should be. I don't know, but I have incredible expectations that he hasn't lived up to them entirely. There's still time for him, but his last two games have been pretty great. Though I'd like to see him hit 40 or 50 point games if the Warriors make the final. :pimp:

90sgoat is just a douche, the guy is the Oscar Robertson of the forum in terms of oldmanyellingatclouds. He had a Spurs icon even though he doesn't watch almost any ball (his words, the same one who facepalms at people looking at boxscores in this thread :lol ). Why? Because to him they had the best chance to knock down Bull's legendary 72 winning year, since a 73 win team with no trophy is a pretender. He's an old school homer though, unlike 2ball who just stans Jordan as if he was his son. Once Spurs were out, OKC was the next team that can take out Warriors. Guess what picture he is using now? Yep, of Westbrook. :lol This loser will probably pick a Cavs photo next if Warriors make the final. There's plenty of guys here that have been watching ball for decades and can still appreciate great players and teams from any generation, then there's 2ball who stans Jordan to cringe levels and compares everyone to him and 90sgoat who likes to sh1t on the current era. Like I said, Oscar Robertson without any actual accomplishments.

juju151111
05-29-2016, 08:45 PM

Of course Curry can rally a team from being behind. He done it plenty of times. Just because he didn't do it this game. Smh you act like Mj didn't have bad series like 93 ecf vs knicks. Mj had a sprain wrist, but Curry came back from and ankle and knee injury amd was out 2 weeks. Stop acting like every series a player most come through. The others come through too and thats a sign of leadership skills. Mj molded Scottie and gave him confidence. Just like Curry has done to his squad. Klay went out of his way to mention wat Curry said to him before the start of the 4th.

juju151111
05-29-2016, 08:47 PM
Allow me to clarify.

POST SEASON

He KNOWS that it is a career defining moment. He's in the WCF, with his teams back against the wall in a do or die elimination game. Now how the hell does that pressure even compare to some regular season game where he made some ice cold shots?

So what happened in game six? He didn't have what Klay had.
He has game 7 to prove himself. Let's see if he "get's it" or if he once again shows that the pressure is too much in another career defining game.

This whole "just have fun" mentality that Dell keeps telling him isn't going to work for him in game 7. It's like a switch was gaining enough electricity throughout the game with each one of Klay's shots and when there was finally enough juice, it flipped to ON and Curry went into his normal clutch mode. Had that switch not went on, he'd be back home practicing for next season.
Curry doesn

Klayup
05-29-2016, 09:22 PM
I didn't watch the 93 finals. How did Bulls fans act?
Chicago took games 1 and 2 in Phoenix. Phoenix took games 3 and 4 in Chicago.

Bulls fans at the time were ultra confident saying stuff like "MJ won't let Barkley win in the UC again!"

And he didn't. I'm not comparing Steph to MJ, but as fans you know your team. The Warriors haven't been THE WARRIORS until the last 7 or so minutes of the last game. OKC doesn't stand a chance if we play like the team that won 73 games.

NBAGOAT
05-29-2016, 09:33 PM

Bulls fans at the time were ultra confident saying stuff like "MJ won't let Barkley win in the UC again!"

And he didn't. I'm not comparing Steph to MJ, but as fans you know your team. The Warriors haven't been THE WARRIORS until the last 7 or so minutes of the last game. OKC doesn't stand a chance if we play like the team that won 73 games.

... Phoenix lost game 4 but won game 5.

Klayup
05-29-2016, 09:39 PM
... Phoenix lost game 4 but won game 5.
Hmm...guess I got game 4 and 5 mixed up.

It was after game 5 then, where everybody thought Phoenix had taken back the momentum...then MJ tore their hearts out in Phoenix.

aj1987
05-30-2016, 08:16 AM
meltdown :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

relax troll.

have a burger on me fattie :cheers:
You are so mad RN.

plowking
05-30-2016, 08:58 AM

Another full of shit post by you.

There are plenty of games Jordan wasn't doing shit until his teammates brought the game back too. You being the idiot and judging a player off one game clearly indicates this is a constant.

Absolute f*ckwit. You're a perfect example of what makes this forum shit. You and every other one player fan. Knob.

Stick to 90's basketball you tard.

ArbitraryWater
05-30-2016, 09:04 AM
I dont disagree with a single thing Loki said in that post.. In that last post. Its all true, for this post-season. Klay has been that man rallying them.

plowking
05-30-2016, 09:13 AM
I dont disagree with a single thing Loki said in that post.. In that last post. Its all true, for this post-season. Klay has been that man rallying them.

Yeah same with Ronaldo based on the Champions League final. Can't argue other wise. That one game sample is holy grail brah.

:facepalm

ArbitraryWater
05-30-2016, 09:15 AM
Yeah same with Ronaldo based on the Champions League final. Can't argue other wise. That one game sample is holy grail brah.

Lol.. why would it be a one game sample? :lol

Klay was the one doing the scoring while the game was tight in game 1 and 3 as well..

ArbitraryWater
05-30-2016, 09:26 AM

acting like the playoffs arent a different animal :oldlol:

plowking
05-30-2016, 01:09 PM
Lol.. why would it be a one game sample? :lol

Klay was the one doing the scoring while the game was tight in game 1 and 3 as well..

He didn't score a point in the last 6 minutes of game 1. :oldlol:
Game 3 was a blowout, I'm not going to bother to check. :oldlol:

Stop making up shit.

Your lover boy Ronaldo is much more fitting of the description. Get your shitty biases out of this thread. :oldlol:

ballinhun8
05-30-2016, 01:29 PM
You are so mad RN.

Too much time passed son. You already lost.

Take your L and get lost :roll: :roll:

ballinhun8
05-30-2016, 01:31 PM

acting like the playoffs arent a different animal :oldlol:

The UMVP is the defending champ and his playoff performances speak for themselves.

Portland this year. The whole playoffs last year. Spurs in 2014/13. Denver the same years. Just crowd silencers.

G-Funk
05-30-2016, 01:38 PM
Klay and Curry is the Same as Shaq and Kobe or Bron and Wade. Sometimes one player carries the team, and the other closes the game and vise versa

aj1987
05-31-2016, 06:06 AM
Too much time passed son. You already lost.

Take your L and get lost :roll: :roll:
So mad. :oldlol:

sportjames23
05-31-2016, 06:42 AM

After Game 4 of the 1993 Finals, the Bulls were up 3-1.

sportjames23
05-31-2016, 06:45 AM

Nope, the Bulls won Game 4 in Chicago. Phoenix won Game 5 in Chicago, bringing the series back to Phoenix 3-2 in favor of the Bulls. The Bulls then won the series in Game 6.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/1993-nba-finals-bulls-vs-suns.html

tontoz
05-31-2016, 09:07 AM
In the last 3 games facing elimination Curry averaged 32.7 ppg with a TS of 64.7%.

aj1987
09-15-2016, 10:30 AM
In the last 3 games facing elimination Curry averaged 32.7 ppg with a TS of 64.7%.
What about the last two games of the finals?

SouBeachTalents
09-15-2016, 10:46 AM
They're not acting too smug these days :oldlol:

Spurs m8
09-15-2016, 05:33 PM
Only thing that matters for me is winning. Klay was ice cold last night, and the primary reason Warriors got the W. I'm not insecure like Warriorfan who only wants Curry to look good for the team. It's beyond silly to think Klay is ice cold and Curry is not though, guy has constantly been clutch and pulls it out at the end of games regularly. That's why even though Klay was lights out last night, they gave the ball to Steph because they know he will bury them at the end (and he did with a sick lay up). He was clutch the game previous to that as well.

Curry did what Durrfail did not, he didn't force it when the ball wasn't going in. His shot for most of the game wasn't hot, Klay's was. So he let the game roll on and focused on rebounds and assists instead of just chucking and helping his team. At the end when it came to closing up shop just like game 4, he did what was necessary. Even Klay in the post game was asked and said Steph has to be the one who closes the game. Not sure how you can say he's not ice cold, Steph is easily the most arrogant player on the court in the NBA. You can just tell the way he plays. He's closed a few games already in PO, but to me he hasn't been as good as I expected him. Maybe it's because of injury rust, maybe he's just not been as good as he should be. I don't know, but I have incredible expectations that he hasn't lived up to them entirely. There's still time for him, but his last two games have been pretty great. Though I'd like to see him hit 40 or 50 point games if the Warriors make the final. :pimp:

90sgoat is just a douche, the guy is the Oscar Robertson of the forum in terms of oldmanyellingatclouds. He had a Spurs icon even though he doesn't watch almost any ball (his words, the same one who facepalms at people looking at boxscores in this thread :lol ). Why? Because to him they had the best chance to knock down Bull's legendary 72 winning year, since a 73 win team with no trophy is a pretender. He's an old school homer though, unlike 2ball who just stans Jordan as if he was his son. Once Spurs were out, OKC was the next team that can take out Warriors. Guess what picture he is using now? Yep, of Westbrook. :lol This loser will probably pick a Cavs photo next if Warriors make the final. There's plenty of guys here that have been watching ball for decades and can still appreciate great players and teams from any generation, then there's 2ball who stans Jordan to cringe levels and compares everyone to him and 90sgoat who likes to sh1t on the current era. Like I said, Oscar Robertson without any actual accomplishments.

F@ggots melting down never gets old hajha

hold this L
09-15-2016, 07:16 PM
F@ggots melting down never gets old hajha
Hows is that melting down lol? Dude is so desperate because I called you a cuck for coming in every Warrior topic since Durant joined the Warriors? Looking up my posts as soon as I do that? :lol Thanks for proving my point Cuckhi m8

:yaohappy: