PDA

View Full Version : Enough with the excuses for Curry. It's pathetic

konex
05-25-2016, 11:20 AM
Let me get this straight, when he plays well (Blazers series and gm 2), he's fine. But when he plays poorly, he's injured?

Pretty convenient. The Curry-GOAT folks and people who kept telling us this was the greatest team ever need to stop this nonsense. It's embarrassing....

PS: Is Draymond hurt too? :lol

stalkerforlife
05-25-2016, 11:22 AM
Let me get this straight, when he plays well (Blazers series and gm 2), he's fine. But when he plays poorly, he's injured?

Pretty convenient. The Curry-GOAT folks and people who kept telling us this was the greatest team ever need to stop this nonsense. It's embarrassing....

No, he just sucks.

sd3035
05-25-2016, 11:23 AM
No, he just sucks.

He's good when the other team isn't really trying, but when they match his intensity, it exposes his lack of skills

stalkerforlife
05-25-2016, 11:34 AM
He's good when the other team isn't really trying, but when they match his intensity, it exposes his lack of skills

And when he faces constant length like Adams, Ibaka, and Durant have...he implodes and tries to get himself suspended to not have to face it.

MP.Trey
05-25-2016, 12:09 PM
Word. All I heard last year after two of our best players went down last year was "no excuses" for LeBron.

Well, if you think Curry is greater than LeBron, like so many do, then you cannot use a minor injury on the best player of "the greatest team of all-time" as an excuse. It doesn't check out.

Young X
05-25-2016, 12:21 PM
I really hope people do not let Curry and the Warriors off the hook if they lose this series. I already see it happening.

They should get crucified. Other players and teams got killed for much less.

It's like people want to selectively only bash teams they don't like. No, you have to hold everybody accountable in the same way.

Nobody gave a f*ck about Lebron's "elbow problems" when the Cavs got upset against the Celtics in 2010 and rightfully so. Don't start that shit now.

bigkingsfan
05-25-2016, 12:21 PM
Didn't he say "I'm back"? :roll:

Jasper
05-25-2016, 01:29 PM

excellent post Konex

riseagainst
05-25-2016, 01:59 PM
Draymond is a class act. He knew he deserved the suspension after game 3 so he decided to not show up for game 4.

PejaNowitzki
05-25-2016, 02:02 PM
The Warriors of all teams arent allowed to use injury as an excuse. They won a title beating on injury-addled teams.

sportjames23
05-25-2016, 03:55 PM
Some brutal truth being told in this thread.

Cali Syndicate
05-25-2016, 04:03 PM
Soreness and stiffness in his shooting elbow is the only possible lingering "injury" bothering Curry. His ankle is fine. His knee is fine. It's more fatigue than anything but that's really no excuse. Warriors have been getting dismantled last two games. That falls on the Warriors as a whole including Kerr, not just Curry.

MP.Trey
05-25-2016, 04:06 PM
Draymond is a class act. He knew he deserved the suspension after game 3 so he decided to not show up for game 4.
We can all steal popular Facebook comments brah.

BedroomBully
05-25-2016, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=konex]Let me get this straight, when he plays well (Blazers series and gm 2), he's fine. But when he plays poorly, he's injured?

PS: Is Draymond hurt too? :lol[/QUOTE
The only one making excuses is Warriorsfan and Stalker

Dresta
05-25-2016, 04:28 PM
Far from being injured, the Warriors' incredibly light schedule, and weak opposition, has allowed them to give Steph as long off as he needed, which they did.

Knoe Itawl
05-25-2016, 04:42 PM
The hypocrisy of a Kobe Stan making this thread is just.......:hammerhead:

UK2K
05-25-2016, 04:44 PM
Word. All I heard last year after two of our best players went down last year was "no excuses" for LeBron.

Well, if you think Curry is greater than LeBron, like so many do, then you cannot use a minor injury on the best player of "the greatest team of all-time" as an excuse. It doesn't check out.

Nobody really believes that.

konex
05-25-2016, 04:46 PM
The hypocrisy of a Kobe Stan making this thread is just.......:hammerhead:

When did Kobe ever get an injury excuse when losing a series?

Jasper
05-25-2016, 08:26 PM

:oldlol: :applause: :oldlol:

He was paid off by a ref - in a gambling debt

Lebron23
05-25-2016, 08:29 PM

:oldlol: :roll: :oldlol:

KiiiiNG
05-25-2016, 08:35 PM
He's been owned/destroyed by LeBron/Durant/Westbrook in back to back years. Actually owned.

There will always be excuses. But for him to get so thoroughly out-played by the others teams best players... it shows he's not anywhere near the best in the league TODAY, let alone compared to all-time greats.

Playoffs expose the weak. And Curry is very very weak, soft, and physically incapable. Mentally I've always thought he was a choker. He's missing wide open 3's and easy layups around the rim. Definition of being a choker.

konex
05-27-2016, 12:39 AM
So is Curry not hurt anymore? Funny how not having to guard Russ allows him to get his normal offense going

Inferno
05-27-2016, 12:45 AM
So is Curry not hurt anymore? Funny how not having to guard Russ allows him to get his normal offense going

Steph and Kerr have already confirmed multiple times that he's not injured. 31/7/6/5 tonight. He has to keep playing like this.

AintNoSunshine
05-27-2016, 03:22 AM
Seriously. He himself said he was fine, was back. His coach insists he's OK. But these retarded fans just keep throwing excuses at him. If he's healthy enough to do what he did against the Blazers in OT, he's healthy enough not to choke.

PsychoBe
05-27-2016, 03:28 AM

you're right. he decided to shutdown durant instead :oldlol:

artificial
05-27-2016, 04:05 AM
I haven't seen Curry making excuses. And I don't think you can blame him for all the stupidity some of his fans keep saying.

It's the nature of the beast. There are fans that are extremely vocal & stupid for any popular player / team. And if you think you can do anything about it, well, good luck :lol:

TheCorporation
05-27-2016, 04:13 AM
Didn't he say "I'm back"? :roll:

6/20 30%

IM BACK

:lol

tontoz
05-27-2016, 07:01 AM
Curry is averaging 25.6 ppg with a TS of 59%. Lets not pretend he is being shut down.

MiseryCityTexas
05-27-2016, 08:07 AM

Kyrie Irving was hurt in last year's finals, but people still called Curry the greatest point guard of all time when Kyrie was killing Curry in the finals before he got hurt.:oldlol:

sd3035
05-27-2016, 09:49 AM
Kyrie Irving was hurt in last year's finals, but people still called Curry the greatest point guard of all time when Kyrie was killing Curry in the finals before he got hurt.:oldlol:

Kyrie is the best player in the leastern conference

PP34Deuce
05-27-2016, 10:51 AM
What I see with Curry is a guy that uses the 3 pointer to fuel him. It's like spinach to popeye.

He's a great player but if he doesn't get the 3 pointer, he just simply becomes predictable. He began to drive to the paint more and honestly, I still think that's what you make him do. He's a good finisher but he also is weaker than a westbrook in the paint.

OKC has the plan set. Don't give up 3's and force him to drive. He doesn't want to drive to the basket he wants to camp out at the 3 point line.

OKC is unpredictable in execution. They could blow out game 6 or they could lose that and win game 7. Everyone says if the game is in 7 warriors win but I feel it's a 50-50 chance.

Knoe Itawl
05-27-2016, 10:57 AM
When did Kobe ever get an injury excuse when losing a series?

:oldlol: Are you kidding? All you clowns have ever done is trot out the injury excuse when he plays poorly/loses. Seriously, Kobe Stans are just on another planet of ridiculousness.

J Shuttlesworth
06-09-2016, 12:25 AM
:rockon:

Xiengqichess
06-09-2016, 12:41 AM
Curry got bullied! He shot his 1st freethrow after 2 and 1/2 game! No call for the MVP at all! Got knocked down all over the place!

CavaliersFTW
06-20-2016, 05:25 PM
The Konex Curse has been lifted :applause: