PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert Arenas giving gambling tips. Hilarious disclaimer if he's wrong.

Hey Yo
05-22-2016, 07:22 PM
Here's Agent Zero on instagram giving tips on tonights game.

"Game 1 total was 225 but they scored (210).....Game 2 total was 223 but they scored (209)....Game total is (220)....why would vegas put the over so high if they havent been close??

Its sunday they need ppl to take GS -2.5 -3 and the under so they can win money back......

The only line that looks good to me is the (OVER 220) this is why...#OKC plays fast at home....and #GS is like a circus show on the road...they try to shoot u out ur own arena..they be on that drake flow(how u let me run it down here ,im not even from around here) So take the OVER for the game...........the over/under at half is 110...as long as the total is atleast 103 ur still safe......

GOOD LUCK...and heres my disclaimer...if im wrong,why the hell u taking advice from a guy who brung a gun to work(obviously im a moron)hahaha

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/05/22/gilbert-arenas-thunder-warriors-gambling-advice-gun-work-disclaimer