PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland radio host's meltdown rant

Sarcastic
05-20-2016, 12:35 PM
http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2016/05/20/listen-923-the-fans-ken-carman-goes-off-on-the-national-cavs-narrative

VengefulAngel
05-20-2016, 12:38 PM
To be honest this was bang on.

imdaman99
05-20-2016, 12:38 PM
:oldlol: The East is shit, everyone knows he has an easy path to the Finals. This guy is melting down, sounds like a typical Lebron stan on ISH :oldlol:

34-24 Footwork
05-20-2016, 12:43 PM
:lol :lol :lol

Epic meltdown. Worth a listen. Wish I can hear what the callers said afterwards.

Snarky Narc
05-20-2016, 01:13 PM
Lol, he does sound like an ISH LeBron fan.

Snarky Narc
05-20-2016, 01:15 PM
Glad the radio host admitted the Raptors have a "Max player in Demar DeRozan who has no idea what he's doing." That right there actually supports the people complaining about the East.

Stringer Bell
05-20-2016, 01:23 PM
:oldlol:

MEB2kDeez
05-20-2016, 01:31 PM
I'm from Cleveland.

The radio hosts are dickride Lebron like no other lol. Love listening to them though, funny as hell

lilteapot
05-20-2016, 02:50 PM
lol so cringeworthy

oh the horror
05-20-2016, 02:56 PM
That...was actually a textbook example of a meltdown.

And I'm sorry but it is what it is. There's no narrative. The EAST IS WEAK. Everyone knows that. And IF Bron loses with a healthy Cavs then yeah, why wouldn't people fall back on the point of them coasting in a weak conference?

lilteapot
05-20-2016, 03:01 PM
That...was actually a textbook example of a meltdown.

And I'm sorry but it is what it is. There's no narrative. The EAST IS WEAK. Everyone knows that. And IF Bron loses with a healthy Cavs then yeah, why wouldn't people fall back on the point of them coasting in a weak conference?
Because it's irrelevant to the NBA Finals? Why would you talk about him coasting to the Finals instead of talking about the NBA Finals?

GINOBILI!
05-20-2016, 03:16 PM
What a fool :roll:

TheImmortal
05-20-2016, 03:22 PM
MELTDOWN! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kamil
05-20-2016, 03:47 PM
Bahahaha... LeBrons* collusion has made it the absolute easiest path to the finals. This guy's just a glorified eastern conference player.

Meticode
05-20-2016, 04:02 PM
:roll: Some highlighted qoutes:

"I'm done with this crap and celebrating that garbage that's going out there in the West where we fall in love and we drink the bath water of Steph Curry and Klay Thompson and Steve Kerr even though the same argument could've been made last year in the Finals!"

"You have a max player there in DeMarr DeRozan who has no idea what he's doing! And you're beating the hell out of them every single night....well I'm tired of it, I'm tired of 'Well, its the bitch East.'"

:roll:

stephanieg
05-20-2016, 04:33 PM
He didn't offer much of a counter-argument, except correctly describing other Eastern teams as consisting of NBA players. If anything, he bolstered the East is weak narrative by saying that Kyrie is better than Lowry.

tpols
05-20-2016, 04:35 PM
sounds just like clueless cavs fans b!tching in their game threads

kamil
05-20-2016, 04:51 PM
sounds just like clueless cavs fans b!tching in their game threads

It's probably that LeBron23 guy....

SouBeachTalents
05-20-2016, 04:55 PM
That was a pretty bad meltdown. Would have loved to hear his reaction after LeBron left Cleveland :lol

BasedTom
05-20-2016, 04:58 PM
cleveland = cuck capital of the world

D. Toretto
05-21-2016, 04:55 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
what the hell is this? how long since this dude had sex?

D-Wait
05-21-2016, 05:13 AM
:lol :lol

He's right though. Everyone is underrating the Beastern Conference.

theaussieguy
05-21-2016, 05:17 AM
he says admire greatness, i honestly dont see that with Lebron. I see an athletic freak, a guy who was blessed enough physically to be able to dominate, but there isn't that baller magic there. 5'8 Isiah thomas has a more baller aura to him than Lebron.

D-Wait
05-21-2016, 05:22 AM
he says admire greatness, i honestly dont see that with Lebron. I see an athletic freak, a guy who was blessed enough physically to be able to dominate, but there isn't that baller magic there. 5'8 Isiah thomas has a more baller aura to him than Lebron.

His passing is pretty magic though...

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-21-2016, 06:05 AM
:roll: :roll: this guy is prob a member of real cavs fans and might read ish:roll: :roll: :roll:

sixer6ad
05-21-2016, 07:54 AM
It's true...

Cleveland has been the easy target for so many years, that the national people don't really consider us capable of building a really good team or putting together a championship roster or entertaining the public or capable of being a championship city. It's fine.

When we play well, shoot well, have passion, execute, and win, it's because the other teams we are playing suck. When GS or OKC execute, they are on this amazing roll. Nobody EVER talks about the opponent.

At a minimum, when you say Toronto sucks, add that the Cavs are really playing good basketball right now. That way, instead of just one fact being right, you'll have two.

Da_Realist
05-21-2016, 08:08 AM
He's sensitive for a reason. The East does suck and has for years. And GS is clearly a better team. 10-0 record and no one is even talking about them. We've seen this before. Fans will be more interested when they face the WC champion.

D. Toretto
05-21-2016, 08:19 AM
It's true...

Cleveland has been the easy target for so many years, that the national people don't really consider us capable of building a really good team or putting together a championship roster or entertaining the public or capable of being a championship city. It's fine.

When we play well, shoot well, have passion, execute, and win, it's because the other teams we are playing suck. When GS or OKC execute, they are on this amazing roll. Nobody EVER talks about the opponent.

At a minimum, when you say Toronto sucks, add that the Cavs are really playing good basketball right now. That way, instead of just one fact being right, you'll have two.

OKC beat the Spurs, CLE the friggin Raptors. Are you kidding me? What is more of an achievement?
Yes, Cleveland plays great, it's true. I like Lebrons more team-oriented approach.
But your way of saying Cavs are just so great not mentioning Toronto being not nearly at Spurs level is just as one-sided.

Stringer Bell
06-11-2016, 03:09 PM
This guy is having another meltdown defending Lebron right now

It's hilarious.

Edit: My mistake, it's actually Andy Gresh I think right now. Despite having some points, he's trying to say Lebron played really good yesterday because of his numbers, which is BS.

Still funny listening to this guy's anger.

STATUTORY
06-11-2016, 03:24 PM
what's this fool saying now?

:roll:

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w413/keep-itreal/1465617239271_zpsps00hdsl.png

STATUTORY
06-11-2016, 03:25 PM
This guy is having another meltdown defending Lebron right now

It's hilarious.

Edit: My mistake, it's actually Andy Gresh I think right now. Despite having some points, he's trying to say Lebron played really good yesterday because of his numbers, which is BS.

Still funny listening to this guy's anger.

:roll: :roll: :roll: Cuckland

Stringer Bell
06-18-2016, 09:13 PM
Listened to the Gresh show earlier today. They were discussing the controversy regarding the NBA's decisions and the conspiracies of it being fixed. One caller seemed prett reasonable, saying it isn't fixed but the NBA will take advantage of the opportunity when it comes, not suspending Draymond for a nut kick against OKC when they were down 2-1, but suspending him when Warriors were up 3-1.

Gresh got offended and went on an angry rant. :oldlol:

hold this L
06-18-2016, 09:24 PM
Which one of you is him guys? It has to be an ISH member :lol

:yaohappy: