PDA

View Full Version : How come Kobe only won 1 MVP?

Nilocon165
05-19-2016, 10:55 PM
You already made this thread idiot

knicksman
05-19-2016, 10:56 PM
coz 5/7 is enough:lol

Combat Wombat
Discuss

Because your mother was a dumb whore with a fat ass.

KingPush
Dude was born in the wrong era, too much competition

Nilocon165
05-19-2016, 10:57 PM
This made me lol

TheMarkMadsen
05-19-2016, 10:58 PM
You've made this thread 5+ times in two month.

Obsessed much??

jstern
05-19-2016, 11:20 PM
He was the 2nd best player on his team for almost half of his career, then came players like Lebron James who were leading less talented teams to great records, etc.

TheImmortal
05-19-2016, 11:21 PM
You already made this thread idiot
This.

SamuraiSWISH
05-19-2016, 11:24 PM
Early 2000s played with peak Shaq and against prime / peak: KG, Duncan, Kidd, Iverson, and McGrady.

Mid 2000s played on shit teams that couldn't compete. Plus the media hated him after rape case. Rise of Nash's Suns teams. An evolutionary precursor to the current Warriors.

Late 2000s he was competing against peak statistical years from prime / peak LeBron and Wade.

In short, he had way more competition either on his own team or league wide for that prestigious award.

DavisWarriorsFan
05-19-2016, 11:26 PM
How come Shaq, Hakeem, Julius Erving, Oscar Robertson, Allen Iverson, Kevin Durant and Kevin Garnett all only had 1 MVP?

How come Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Dwyane Wade all had 0 MVP's?

SouBeachTalents
05-19-2016, 11:26 PM
Better thread would be why does Shaq only have 1 MVP. Games missed?

MJistheGOAT
05-19-2016, 11:27 PM
Simple. He wasn

jstern
05-19-2016, 11:31 PM
A better thread would have been if he even deserve the MVP that one year.

As great as Shaq was he couldn't win MVP playing 60 games per season.

SamuraiSWISH
05-19-2016, 11:31 PM
Dirk was never better than Kobe. Including 2007. Nash either. Steve was two dimensional at least offensively and shouldered a larger offensive burden. Dirk was about as one dimensional as it gets for an MVP player.

MJistheGOAT
05-19-2016, 11:36 PM
Dirk was never better than Kobe. Including 2007. Nash either. Steve was two dimensional at least offensively and shouldered a larger offensive burden. Dirk was about as one dimensional as it gets for an MVP player.

I was trolling, the real reason is because:

Most VALUABLE player =/= BEST player

Some years it

Lebronxrings
05-19-2016, 11:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16UmIkOr19w

at least be original when we want to laugh at you

branslowski
05-19-2016, 11:38 PM
Damn you must not get no play in real life seeing as u've made the same thread numerous times just for reaction/attention. I know you can't possibly believe 80% of what you post. I also know you lack the ability to have an all out factual debate, obviously. Must suck having no one who cares for you enough to give you the proper attention you need. Honestly you should be lickin the boots of every Kobe fan on this board because it is THEM who actually fufills the missing void in your life and my Tim's got a spot that needs lickin..Adding on, if it wasn't for Kobe fans, you'd most likely contemplate suicide, sh!t you may actually do it gaining a headline on page 40. So actually I feel like a hero rightnow posting in this thread because I feel I've gave a big helping hand in saving a life, a sh!tty life but a life none da less.

SamuraiSWISH
05-19-2016, 11:41 PM
branslowski is so hood.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-19-2016, 11:41 PM
Early 2000s played with peak Shaq and against prime / peak: KG, Duncan, Kidd, Iverson, and McGrady.

Mid 2000s played on shit teams that couldn't compete. Plus the media hated him after rape case. Rise of Nash's Suns teams. An evolutionary precursor to the current Warriors.

Late 2000s he was competing against peak statistical years from prime / peak LeBron and Wade.

In short, he had way more competition either on his own team or league wide for that prestigious award.

Best post in the thread.

After MJ won his MVP's, I think the award lost a lot of its value. I mean, seriously, Shaq and Kobe with 1 MVP each? :oldlol:

Along with Duncan THE three best players of the 2000's...with only 4 MVP's to show for it.

warriorfan
05-19-2016, 11:42 PM
Damn you must not get no play in real life seeing as u've made the same thread numerous times just for reaction/attention. I know you can't possibly believe 80% of what you post. I also know you lack the ability to have an all out factual debate, obviously. Must suck having no one who cares for you enough to give you the proper attention you need. Honestly you should be lickin the boots of every Kobe fan on this board because it is THEM who actually fufills the missing void in your life and my Tim's got a spot that needs lickin..Adding on, if it wasn't for Kobe fans, you'd most likely contemplate suicide, sh!t you may actually do it gaining a headline on page 40. So actually I feel like a hero rightnow posting in this thread because I feel I've gave a big helping hand in saving a life, a sh!tty life but a life none da less.

http://www.fungeek.cz/350-731-large/tricko-rest-in-piss-panske.jpg

MJistheGOAT
05-19-2016, 11:42 PM

Meltdown.

KiiiiNG
05-19-2016, 11:47 PM
You're this defensive over a playful thread about Kobe. Jesus Christ you are one ****ing loser. :oldlol:

And you gotta be the ugliest dude I've ever seen, no joke.

Dray n Klay
05-19-2016, 11:48 PM
You're this defensive over a playful thread about Kobe. Jesus Christ you are one ****ing loser. :oldlol:

:roll:

riseagainst
05-19-2016, 11:49 PM

fcking slayed.

SamuraiSWISH
05-19-2016, 11:50 PM
Huh?

Lebronxrings
05-19-2016, 11:54 PM

:lol :lol

GoSpursGo1984
05-20-2016, 12:13 AM
Discuss

Why did you grow up with only 1 parent? Was it because your dad could not look at your mom's disgusting overweight body anymore? Or that she just sat at home all day watching soap opera's and stuffing her fat face? Or was it you came home everyday complaining that you had no friends and blaming being gay for the reason.Just take the L

Combat Wombat
05-20-2016, 12:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16UmIkOr19w

at least be original when we want to laugh at you

Never claimed it to be original,parasite.

Not to mention I couldn't care less what you or your alts think, you little team hopping ****.

SouBeachTalents
05-20-2016, 12:32 AM
Why did you grow up with only 1 parent? Was it because your dad could not look at your mom's disgusting overweight body anymore? Or that she just sat at home all day watching soap opera's and stuffing her fat face? Or was it you came home everyday complaining that you had no friends and blaming being gay for the reason.Just take the L

You make the most cringeworthy jokes on this forum

scuzzy
05-20-2016, 12:38 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

bigkingsfan
05-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Because it was one too many.

NBAGOAT
05-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Best post in the thread.

After MJ won his MVP's, I think the award lost a lot of its value. I mean, seriously, Shaq and Kobe with 1 MVP each? :oldlol:

Along with Duncan THE three best players of the 2000's...with only 4 MVP's to show for it.

Which ones would you argue against however? I say Shaq 01 and Kobe 06 are the main ones. Nash deserved it in 05 and Dirk in 07. Two contested MVP's isn't terrible. Pretty much normal for every decade.

GoSpursGo1984
05-20-2016, 02:31 AM
You make the most cringeworthy jokes on this forum

Your the biggest loser on this forum. What great jokes have you come up with? Sounds like your just jealous you can not come up with anything good. Your username is the opposite of what you actually are we all know you have no talents except if leeching off others is a talent.

knicksman
05-20-2016, 03:17 AM

these attention whores are real life losers. And most of them are bran stans

BigBoss
05-20-2016, 03:36 AM
New rule to be considered for MVP the season after Kobe won his. NBA had to step in before Kobe won 5 in a row.

NBA Players Handbook

Player Awards Section 5, Subsection 1.1

To be eligible for consideration for the Most Valuable Player regular season award the player must have a peni$ size no larger than 3 inches."

Subsequent MVP award winners

LeBron James
Derrick Rose
Kevin Durant
Steph Curry

Explains a lot.

knicksman
05-20-2016, 03:46 AM
You know its true when you disown your thread. Time to change username im still ballin coz you got exposed as a real life loser. Lol

Since there are lots of bran stans that are losers. I think its safe to say now that majority of them are. Afterall, you wouldnt be rooting for a loser if you arent a loser yourself:lol

ArbitraryWater
05-20-2016, 08:44 AM

2016... still hearing this shit :ohwell:

Dirk was robbed of more MVP's than Kobe, considering he was the clear '06 MVP.

Im Still Ballin
05-20-2016, 08:47 AM
Why are people talking about me in this thread

Nilocon made this thread

Snarky Narc
05-20-2016, 09:00 AM
He arguably shouldn't have gotten that one.