PDA

View Full Version : Safe to say Lowry and Derozan have completely obliterated their haters...

stalkerforlife
05-15-2016, 05:23 PM
Damn.

Lakers better get Derozan if they can. It's not like there's a plethora of talent out there, anyway.

Smoke117
05-15-2016, 05:27 PM
Damn.

Lakers better get Derozan if they can. It's not like there's a plethora of talent out there, anyway.

:roll: Yes, they better.

imdaman99
05-15-2016, 05:28 PM
Derozan? :biggums: I don't think so. I knew Lowry was a gamer though.

Ben Simmons
05-15-2016, 05:30 PM
Please do

Nilocon165
05-15-2016, 05:31 PM
The game ain't over stalker chill

TheMarkMadsen
05-15-2016, 05:31 PM
They have yet to play consistently well for an entire series

Nick Young
05-15-2016, 05:33 PM
They both still suck. Even Isaiah Thomas goes off for 40 in the playoffs sometimes. Luckily for us Lakers fans, Derozan will now want to stay with the Craptors, as getting swept by the Cavs in the Leastern Conference finals will be considered a huge accomplishment in his mind.

stalkerforlife
05-15-2016, 05:34 PM
They both still suck. Even Isaiah Thomas goes off for 40 in the playoffs sometimes. Luckily for us Lakers fans, Derozan will now want to stay with the Craptors, as getting swept by the Cavs in the Leastern Conference finals will be considered a huge accomplishment in his mind.

They don't suck in today's NBA.

Like I said, there's not much out there, regardless.

Smoke117
05-15-2016, 05:35 PM

No brother from the west coast wants to stay in cold ass canada. I'm also confused how Derozan is obliterating haters...he has 26 points on 28 shots.

Magic 32
05-15-2016, 05:36 PM
KL is a star. Not a superstar, but a star.

The rest :confusedshrug:

stalkerforlife
05-15-2016, 06:09 PM

Who else is out there?

The talent is diminishing in today's league.

Derozan isn't a superstar, but he's all-star caliber.

Relinquish
05-15-2016, 06:27 PM
They have yet to play consistently well for an entire series

They've only been in like 4 total series :biggums:

Relinquish
05-15-2016, 06:29 PM
No brother from the west coast wants to stay in cold ass canada. I'm also confused how Derozan is obliterating haters...he has 26 points on 28 shots.

Still outplayed Wade in a crucial game 7 :lol

13 shots from the choker :(

Sakkreth
05-15-2016, 06:33 PM
Lowry was great, DeRozan nope. 28 points on 29 shots (12/29)

pastis
05-15-2016, 06:37 PM
lowry had a super strong game today, nearly a triple double, shooting 55%. in a crucial game 7.

while its true that lowry is shooting bad throughout the playoffs, he always contributes in other ways (especially defense) for his team. derozan on the other hand is useless when his jumper is off. derozon needs the ball to be efective, while lowry doesnt (as much).

Relinquish
05-15-2016, 06:39 PM

Derozan still outplayed Wade in the biggest game of his life

At least he had the balls to shoot more than 13 shots

Sakkreth
05-15-2016, 06:41 PM
Derozan still outplayed Wade in the biggest game of his life

At least he had the balls to shoot more than 13 shots

Yeah Wade sucked. DeRozan doesn't do shit besides shooting though. Lowry is the true star player, impactful even the shot isn't falling and when it does he's MVP levels.

Relinquish
05-15-2016, 06:44 PM
Yeah Wade sucked. DeRozan doesn't do shit besides shooting though. Lowry is the true star player, impactful even the shot isn't falling and when it does he's MVP levels.

Lowry and Val :applause:

Young X
05-15-2016, 06:53 PM
That boy Lowry bounced back trememendously in this series.

He and Derozan need to keep playing at an all-star level though. None of that bullshit they were doing earlier in the playoffs will fly against Cleveland. They will get smoked.

Nick Young
05-15-2016, 06:54 PM
Lowry looks to be turning it around. Derozan is still awful.

PsychoBe
05-15-2016, 07:02 PM
i hope i never see derozan shoot 30 shots again. that's just disgusting.

Real14
05-15-2016, 07:09 PM
All I see is them winning all due to LeBrons yearly voodoo. It's quite damn obvious.

oarabbus
05-15-2016, 07:30 PM
Derozan is so ****ing bad. Lowry is solid though, but needs to fully do work next series to silence haters and erase any 'choker' labels. He still struggled enough earlier in the playoffs.

dankok8
05-15-2016, 08:02 PM
I've been saying the entire postseason postseason that even when his shot isn't falling that Lowry has enormous impact. He is terrific at setting up other guys, dives for loose balls, plays pesky fundamentally sound defense... He makes plays no matter what. From Game 3 he's found his shot too and looks like himself again. Lowry is the best player on the team.

Derozan globally speaking has been pretty underwhelming but the last few games he's bounced back and is shooting the ball better and being a lot more aggressive driving to the basket and drawing contact. I have no big problem with Demar shooting 12/29 if he gets to the line a lot and has 4 offensive rebounds. And DD was the best player in Game 5's in both series.

Legends66NBA7
05-15-2016, 08:11 PM
I've been saying the entire postseason postseason that even when his shot isn't falling that Lowry has enormous impact. He is terrific at setting up other guys, dives for loose balls, plays pesky fundamentally sound defense... He makes plays no matter what. From Game 3 he's found his shot too and looks like himself again. Lowry is the best player on the team.

Derozan globally speaking has been pretty underwhelming but the last few games he's bounced back and is shooting the ball better and being a lot more aggressive driving to the basket and drawing contact. I have no big problem with Demar shooting 12/29 if he gets to the line a lot and has 4 offensive rebounds. And DD was the best player in Game 5's in both series.

I agree.

Also, didn't know you were a Raps fan. Saw your post in the GT after game 4, usually see you arguing with Laz.

Grey Dawn
05-15-2016, 08:15 PM

Fair enough.

Valenciunus has huge upside too, though he has developed a little slow, if he was on Spurs or even Hawks he is allstat potential

Raps are going to bite on the max for derozan though when they should probably pass

dankok8
05-15-2016, 08:20 PM
I agree.

Also, didn't know you were a Raps fan. Saw your post in the GT after game 4, usually see you arguing with Laz.

Always been a Raps fan. That Game 4 was so frustrating man... Glad the series is over and we won! :cheers:

Legends66NBA7
05-15-2016, 09:02 PM
Always been a Raps fan. That Game 4 was so frustrating man... Glad the series is over and we won! :cheers:

True.

This whole playoff run has been frustrating but finally the team had their 2nd blowout performance and looked like the team in the RS more.

Can't argue about the overall results. I'll be less worried about the next round since everyone is writing the team off already.

pauk
05-15-2016, 09:05 PM

Looks like a random Kobe game to me so im sure Laker fans will find that great (well, at least Kobe fans).

TheMarkMadsen
05-15-2016, 10:13 PM
They've only been in like 4 total series :biggums:

And they haven't played consistently well in any of the them..

MiseryCityTexas
05-16-2016, 12:07 AM
People were saying how bad Lowry and Derozen were just a couple of days ago. :facepalm :rolleyes:

Nick Young
05-16-2016, 12:23 AM
They are still bad. The Heat needed to get injured for Craptors to beat them in 7 games and the Heat suck.

Finger Roll
05-16-2016, 12:54 AM
Spurs and Raptors have been my favourite teams for 20 years now. Weird to finally think in my head 'at least the raptors are still alive' .

Really need Val back. Just glad the Raptors are forcing reporters to finally give them some credit and coverage.