PDA

View Full Version : How much do Cavs fans Hate Steph and The Warriors?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-15-2016, 03:55 PM
I recently went on RealCavsFans to take a gander on how they're feeling so far.

Literally everyone on that website hates Steph and wishes injury on him. Thats crazy fanatics and honestly disgusting. Many are still calling Stephs dominance and the warriors dominance a fluke and are just waiting for the Warriors to get exposed.
:facepalm

When the Dubz meet the Cavs in the finals I hope we crush the cavs and their shitty bad mouthing fanbase. Sure, there are shitty Dubz fans but, not one yet to wish injury on an opposing teams player or just out right disrespect and openly hate a team or a player.

The People on Realcavs probably don't represent the whole Cavs fanbase but the crud they say on their is downright deplorable and mixed with self-loathing and borderline insanity. :biggums: :biggums:

Born Sinner
05-15-2016, 03:56 PM
People in cleveland really only have sports. Not much to do in that dump of a city.

They should worship curry, hes the bwst player who has ever won a title there

Nilocon165
05-15-2016, 03:57 PM
Cavs fan here. Early in the season I got annoyed by him because I had such high expectations for this year, but whatever. He's great, and there's nothing I can do about that.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-15-2016, 03:59 PM
Cavs fan here. Early in the season I got annoyed by him because I had such high expectations for this year, but whatever. He's great, and there's nothing I can do about that.

:coleman: whats your username on realcavsfans

Nilocon165
05-15-2016, 04:00 PM
:coleman: whats your username on realcavsfans
I don't even know what that is.

And I don't like other cavs fans so I wouldn't waste my time with them anyway.

ScalsFan21
05-15-2016, 04:03 PM
All fan-bases have their scumbags and their great fans, but yeah actively wishing injuries on guys is just dumb. No one who's a Cavs fan, LeBeast stan, RWB/KD nut-rider, or anyone else that's rooting for a Steph loss should want him to get hurt. It's called beat him when he's healthy.

GSW's supporting cast is absolutely elite and probably the GOAT supporting cast (an unquestioned win ceiling around high 50s or maybe even 60 without Steph), but really who wants to beat a team that's literally missing the MVP? Would be a cereal box ring.

I want to see LeBron beat a fully healthy team that won 73 games. I don't want Steph to go down and play a watered down version, so I agree that's stupid, on top of being classless.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-15-2016, 04:05 PM
I don't even know what that is.

And I don't like other cavs fans so I wouldn't waste my time with them anyway.
:cheers:

Real Cavs Fan
05-15-2016, 04:06 PM
I would like to say that website is run by fanatics and does not represent the Cleveland fan-base in it's entirety.

Uncle Drew
05-15-2016, 04:07 PM
RealCavsFans is dumb. I got perma banned because I disagreed with the Varejao trade.

Nilocon165
05-15-2016, 04:09 PM
RealCavsFans is dumb. I got perma banned because I disagreed with the Varejao trade.
lolz

TheImmortal
05-15-2016, 04:12 PM
Easily the worst site and the worst fanbase when it comes to bball (essentially LeBrontards who were on all of the Heat forums prior).. bunch of frontrunning hypocritical clowns.

imdaman99
05-15-2016, 04:19 PM
On ISH it's basically the Lebron stans that hate him. They've all become huge OKC fans in the playoffs :roll:

sammichoffate
05-15-2016, 04:21 PM

Literally everyone on that website hates Steph and wishes injury on him. Thats crazy fanatics and honestly disgusting. Many are still calling Stephs dominance and the warriors dominance a fluke and are just waiting for the Warriors to get exposed.

When the Dubz meet the Cavs in the finals I hope we crush the cavs and their shitty bad mouthing fanbase. Sure, there are shitty Dubz fans but, not one yet to wish injury on an opposing teams player or just out right disrespect and openly hate a team or a player.

The People on Realcavs probably don't represent the whole Cavs fanbase but the crud they say on their is downright deplorable and mixed with self-loathing and borderline insanity. :biggums: :biggums:http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400828509
Yeah, uh-huh. They need to keep telling themselves that

El Gato Negro
05-15-2016, 05:22 PM
I got perma banned for calling windy on his bs reporting, that fat piece of shit. I admit I hate draymond but he is a loud mouth POS. Curry meh.

moongaze
05-15-2016, 05:44 PM
I'm a cavsfan and even I hate that website. Bunch of analytic know it all losers on there. Wishing injury on someone is bad but not as bad as warrior fans saying the cavs were better without Irving and love. It was such bs. Not only did we have to go through seeing two of our best players injured but then you have the opposition acting like the injuries were meaningless and refusing to acknowledge that they were fortunate. This is where the wishing injury on a player comes from. Cavs fans want golden state to go through what we went through last year. So when cavs fans say that stuff it's not cause were scared of golden state we just want to have a fair playing field and get to play a depleted golden state after having to play under manned last year.

KingPush
05-15-2016, 06:14 PM
On ISH it's basically the Lebron stans that hate him. They've all become huge OKC fans in the playoffs :roll:
Says the Knicks fan who became a huge OKC stan because he hates Lebron

FatComputerNerd
05-15-2016, 06:34 PM
Cavs fan here.

Don't hate Curry. He's amazing.

Kyrie > though! :pimp:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
05-15-2016, 06:48 PM
I'm a cavsfan and even I hate that website. Bunch of analytic know it all losers on there. Wishing injury on someone is bad but not as bad as warrior fans saying the cavs were better without Irving and love. It was such bs. Not only did we have to go through seeing two of our best players injured but then you have the opposition acting like the injuries were meaningless and refusing to acknowledge that they were fortunate. This is where the wishing injury on a player comes from. Cavs fans want golden state to go through what we went through last year. So when cavs fans say that stuff it's not cause were scared of golden state we just want to have a fair playing field and get to play a depleted golden state after having to play under manned last year.
:biggums: :coleman: :biggums:

So you're rationalizing wishing injury on another human being. .... ok....

Also you don't see any real DUbz fan mouthing off on how better off cavs were. Thats the Kobe Trolls and Lebron haters.

moongaze
05-15-2016, 07:14 PM
:biggums: :coleman: :biggums:

So you're rationalizing wishing injury on another human being. .... ok....

Also you don't see any real DUbz fan mouthing off on how better off cavs were. Thats the Kobe Trolls and Lebron haters.

I'm explaining why some cavs fans would wish that. It's more from anger from seeing warriors fans make light of the injuries to love and Irving by claiming the cavs were better off without them. There's a ton of warrior fans on espn, realgm, YouTube that said and continue to say this. They started it as a means to legitimize the warriors championship last year and to try to quell talks of the cavs would have won if love and Irving played

SilkkTheShocker
05-15-2016, 07:23 PM
No idea why they would care about Curry. Igoudala was the best player on that Finals team last. Sidenote: The raptors are going to get swept into another dimension next series.

kav23
05-15-2016, 07:25 PM
Apparently many Cavs fans don't remember that Steph's father Dell played for the Cavs in 1987/88, his second season in the league, and that Steph was also born in Ohio.

Besides, once the Lakers are relevant again, all the bandwagon Warriors fans will return to being Lakers fans.

moongaze
05-15-2016, 07:27 PM
He doesn't rep Ohio, though. He throws shade to Ohio and acts like Carolina is where he's from

jbryan1984
05-15-2016, 07:40 PM
Not me, i want both teams totally healthy. Last year sucked, we had three starters out (yes Varejao was a starter before he got hurt). This year i hope everyone is healthy. I am amxious to hear the reaction when Varejao steps on our court too and how hard he plays against us. You know Kerr will stick him in a game just for that moment

Kingwillball
05-15-2016, 07:41 PM
Don't hate him hate the fake step fans Aka lebron haters propping this false god up when true fans of the game know curry is not the overall player. I hate draymone however he is a POS..

kamil
05-15-2016, 07:47 PM
People in cleveland really only have sports. Not much to do in that dump of a city.

This is true.

http://s32.postimg.org/axgo2v79x/cleveland_1.jpg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY)

http://s32.postimg.org/wsfxnyvf9/cleveland_2.jpg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM)

Relinquish
05-15-2016, 08:11 PM

The People on Realcavs probably don't represent the whole Cavs fanbase but the crud they say on their is downright deplorable and mixed with self-loathing and borderline insanity. :biggums: :biggums:

You're not fooling anyone, Warriorfan/Jabbar/Eye Test/Nilocon

MP.Trey
05-15-2016, 08:20 PM
I love Steph & Klay. Can't stand Draymond's clown ass though.

DukeDelonte13
05-15-2016, 09:10 PM
I used to frequent that site years ago but it just got so sh*tty. Not shocked to here that people got permabanned for disagreeing with whatever the cavs FO did. The money grubbing is what really turned me off.

You get better cavs discussion on a site with fans of more than just one team.

DukeDelonte13
05-15-2016, 09:10 PM
I love Steph & Klay. Can't stand Draymond's clown ass though.

meh i hate them all. They are 95 Braves status for me.

FatComputerNerd
07-24-2016, 08:40 PM
Cavs fan here.

Don't hate Curry. He's amazing.

Kyrie > though! :pimp:

:banana:

Nilocon165
07-24-2016, 08:43 PM
I tried to respect them during the season but i just couldn't.

There's just nothing to like about them.

None of them really have any personalities aside from Dray being a loud mouthed dick head.

Watching them make every 3 they chucked got annoying too