PDA

View Full Version : One question about Lebron James.

RoseCity07
05-11-2016, 10:50 AM
People keep saying he is a b*tch for switching teams. I've been thinking about that today and this question is bothering me.

Why does he get shit for switching teams when he has been the common factor in the last 6 NBA Finals? He has proven that he is the reason teams make it. He didn't get carried, he did the carrying.

Lebron may not be the most best player anymore, but I still think he is the MVP. I've seen how stacked the Warriors are and I'm not so sure Curry deserves an MVP. They win games without him. They are a 60 win team without Curry.

Im Still Ballin
05-11-2016, 10:51 AM
You already know the answer

Hollywood James

Larger than life

feyki
05-11-2016, 10:52 AM
60 wins ?

RoseCity07
05-11-2016, 10:56 AM
60 wins ?

Warriors would win 60 games. You realize Draymond Green got some second place votes in the MVP race?

They supposedly have the best SG in the league and the a top 10 player in Green. These are the words of their fans. They are stacked.

hold this L
05-11-2016, 11:02 AM
:cry:
It's going to be ok. Just one more game for Curry to spread the Blazer's cheeks. It'll be over soon.

Wally450
05-11-2016, 11:05 AM
Because its ISH. The place where you have to carry D League scrubs to the Finals and win for it to be worth anything.

No matter how weak people call the East, going to the Finals 5, possibly 6 straight years is impressive.

RoseCity07
05-11-2016, 11:05 AM
It's going to be ok. Just one more game for Curry to spread the Blazer's cheeks. It'll be over soon.

You're proud that a team that not only shouldn't be in the second round, is going to get beat by the 73-10 Warriors in 5 games? It should have been a sweep.

Anything less is pathetic. Warriors should have swept the the WCFS. They lose to the Rockets and barely beat Portland in a game 4.:oldlol:

feyki
05-11-2016, 11:06 AM
Warriors would win 60 games. You realize Draymond Green got some second place votes in the MVP race?

They supposedly have the best SG in the league and the a top 10 player in Green. These are the words of their fans. They are stacked.

Well , do you realize Curry got all first place votes ? That's a thing , right ?

A top 10 player and a top 20 player with good role players = Maximum 55 wins , appromatixely 52-53 .

hold this L
05-11-2016, 11:07 AM
You're proud that a team that not only shouldn't be in the second round, is going to get beat by the 73-10 Warriors in 5 games? It should have been a sweep.

Anything less is pathetic. Warriors should have swept the the WCFS. They lose to the Rockets and barely beat Portland in a game 4.:oldlol:
You keep on winning imaginary moral victories as you continue to be salty as f*ck. :pimp:

RoseCity07
05-11-2016, 11:08 AM
Well , do you realize Curry got all first place votes ? That's a thing , right ?

A top 10 player and a top 20 player with good role players = Maximum 55 wins , appromatixely 52-53 .

Lebron has had a very strange year. Flying under the radar completely. I honestly think he coasted and still had an MVP year. I think he had been saving himself for the Finals. Last year was crazy impressive until he burnt out when they started giving fewer days between games.

RoseCity07
05-11-2016, 11:09 AM
You keep on winning imaginary moral victories as you continue to be salty as f*ck. :pimp:

Not salty. Happy with the Blazers season. They got good experience. Warriors are just better at everything right now.

sd3035
05-11-2016, 11:15 AM
:rant :rant

meltdown

toprange
05-11-2016, 11:21 AM
Collusion is a non-competitive agreement between rivals that attempts to disrupt the market's equilibrium. By collaborating with each other, rival firms look to alter the price of a good to their advantage.

PP34Deuce
05-11-2016, 11:36 AM
It's easy to hate someone you can't relate to.

Wade said something in an interview about Lebron and it was to the effect of how much he's had to deal with.

Wade and Curry were recruited players but none of them match the hype and press Lebron James received. He's a big part of why they show ESPN high school basketball. The guy was on SLAM at 15-16 years old dubbed the chosen one.

For the most part he's fulfilled the hype. He can walk away from the game today and he's considered top 10 all time with debates for top 7. He's done incredible things in 13 years and looks like he can add to it over the next 2-3 years.

You have elite level athletes that can't even relate to some of the things he can do on a basketball court or how he can make passes. He's a prodigy.

BlakFrankWhite
05-11-2016, 11:55 AM
according to ISH: losing in the first round >>>> losing in the finals

According to Kobestans

Not making playoffs >>>> losing in the finals

Come to think of it, Kobe has missed the playoffs 4 times, how many other ATG's have missed the post season so many times?

hold this L
05-11-2016, 11:59 AM
Not salty. Happy with the Blazers season. They got good experience. Warriors are just better at everything right now.
You just made this right after Curry came and bodied your team despite being out for weeks. Not to mention saying things like they should sweep when the MVP is out is ridiculous. :pimp:

tamaraw08
05-11-2016, 12:54 PM
People keep saying he is a b*tch for switching teams. I've been thinking about that today and this question is bothering me.

Why does he get shit for switching teams when he has been the common factor in the last 6 NBA Finals? He has proven that he is the reason teams make it. He didn't get carried, he did the carrying.

Lebron may not be the most best player anymore, but I still think he is the MVP. I've seen how stacked the Warriors are and I'm not so sure Curry deserves an MVP. They win games without him. They are a 60 win team without Curry.

James is a great player but do make it sound that his teammates are bums.\:facepalm
Kyrie is top 6 PG in the league.
Love used to average like 18 pts 14 rebs and is still young.
Thompson is a great defender and rebounder.
Smith is a very good shooter.
Frye didn't get that huge contract for nothing.
Shumpert is top 8 defender imo.
And do I really need to explain who good Miami was 4 years ago, with the healthy Bosh, and still great Wade, still good Allen?:confusedshrug:

feyki
05-11-2016, 01:24 PM
Lebron has had a very strange year. Flying under the radar completely. I honestly think he coasted and still had an MVP year. I think he had been saving himself for the Finals. Last year was crazy impressive until he burnt out when they started giving fewer days between games.

Yes , he still has a mvp year . If he can play like last year dominance with good efficiency , i would have him as above as Curry .

Btw ( when mvp votes mentioned ) , Mvp votings were more share minded , a lot of players had much more mvp votes together back then . I can understand Curry's statue is different ( 73 wins , greatest offensive year etc. ) . But how Durant was not get even a vote in 2013 when he was playing almost as good as Lebron . It's strange . I'm sure many mvp will get award like that . That's not a good thing .

TheMarkMadsen
05-11-2016, 01:27 PM
you act like he's doing this all by hiimself and that he's not literally hand selecting/recruiting two all stars each time to come play with him

are we going to act like he didn't take a vacation last year and only came back once the Cavs had made upgrades to the roster?

are we going to act like he didn't join the heat AFTER wade and bosh had already signed on?

are we going to act like his first call once joining the cavs wasn't to Kevin Love

"LeBron had signed to come back with the Cleveland Cavaliers, and just a few hours post he called me and I said, 'You know what? I'm in.'

toprange
05-11-2016, 01:30 PM
According to Kobestans

Come to think of it, Kobe has missed the playoffs 4 times, how many other ATG's have missed the post season so many times?

missing playoffs in the west >>>>> missing playoffs in the east
lebron missed playoffs in the east twice :roll: :roll:

Showtime2001
05-11-2016, 01:30 PM
According to Brantards

Losing in the finals = an accomplishment.

Mr. Jabbar
05-11-2016, 01:42 PM
LeWho?

BlakFrankWhite
05-11-2016, 02:08 PM
LeWho?

LeLivinginyourhead24/7

RoseCity07
05-11-2016, 02:34 PM
You just made this right after Curry came and bodied your team despite being out for weeks. Not to mention saying things like they should sweep when the MVP is out is ridiculous. :pimp:

Sick of this excuse that Curry was supposed to suck because he was out two weeks. That helped him more than anything. He was fresh. If he played poorly that would be your excuse. No that he played at a superstar level he gets more credit for it?

Weak. Really weak. Curry looked great all game to be honest. He saved Golden State. Down 16-2. He came in and changed everything.

raprap
05-11-2016, 07:02 PM
According to Brantards

Losing in the finals = an accomplishment.
6 straight finals appearance is.

Dray n Klay
05-11-2016, 07:16 PM
According to Kobestans

*5 times bruh, (2005, 2013-2016), just embarrassing :facepalm

Dray n Klay
05-11-2016, 07:17 PM
Every team LeBron left went from elite contenders, to lottery teams.

Every team LeBron joined went from fringe lottery/playoff teams, to instant contenders.

You can't say that about any other player.

NBAGOAT
05-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Do people really think someone like Malone didn't accomplish more in 97 in the playoffs than say a year like 95 when the Jazz got upset in the 1st. That's absurd. :biggums:

bobopenguin
05-11-2016, 07:51 PM

dumbass.

green admitted that curry made him and others better.
without curry, there's no 'best SG in the league" or "second vote in MVP".

bobopenguin
05-11-2016, 07:57 PM
Every team LeBron left went from elite contenders, to lottery teams.

Every team LeBron joined went from fringe lottery/playoff teams, to instant contenders.

You can't say that about any other player.

sure.

lebron went to heat with bosh, then ray allen tagged along. sure, it's all lebron.

lebron went back to cavs with kevin love, with irving there already. sure, it's all lebron.

heats is a lottery team, sure, a lottery team in ECF. Leastern Conf.

Straight_Ballin
05-11-2016, 08:46 PM
according to ISH: losing in the first round >>>> losing in the finals

Losing in first round means you didn't have the best team in the confernece.

Losing in the finals means you had enough talent on the team to beat all the other teams in the conference, but then got owned by the best team in the more difficult conference.

Bran stan logic is pure trash. It's essentially: "losing is winning" which is easily laughed off by anyone who understands what winning means.