PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Heat fans, newly turned Cavaliers fans. The most pathetic breed

coined
04-22-2016, 01:38 PM
While having the biggest population of fans on this site

- Showed no love in Miami Heat game threads all season
- Rooted against Heat in the Cavs vs Heat h2h game
- Supported Miami to miss playoffs, and celebrated Bosh injury.
- Changed all their avatars to Lebron (none to any other Cavs player)
- Supporting Cavs only when Lebron plays
- Rooting against Cavs when Lebron doesn't play
- Thrilled when Cavs lose a playoff game when Lebron doesn't play

Pa

The

Tic

Funktion
04-22-2016, 01:41 PM
Ether'd

riseagainst
04-22-2016, 01:41 PM
Agreed.

Except there are really only two of them with 10 different accounts.

What a bunch of pathetic losers.....

toprange
04-22-2016, 01:44 PM

Pa

The

Tic
They are some f@#k3d up fans:eek:

Lebronxrings
04-22-2016, 01:46 PM
:sleeping

I know you are
04-22-2016, 01:46 PM

Pa

The

Tic
Laker fans turned Warrior fans are equally pathetic.

Straight_Ballin
04-22-2016, 01:48 PM
I don't even call them "fans". Just shitty individuals with shitty life values that will never amount to anything, constantly crying about how they were cheated in life by not having been able to watch MJ play live.

SpaceJam
04-22-2016, 01:49 PM

Pa

The

Tic

http://media.giphy.com/media/Mp4hQy51LjY6A/giphy.gif

WayOfWad3
04-22-2016, 02:18 PM
But weren't those guys Cavs fans to begin with? They're just going back to their roots. Albeit more f@ggoty roots, but roots nonetheless

AirBonner
04-22-2016, 02:21 PM
why can't op come up with original thread content? and I was told ISH is thriving :oldlol:

Uncle Drew
04-22-2016, 02:27 PM
It's true though. 2014... those were the days, when Cavs threads only counted about 5 different people, because we were beyond shit, and I loved every second of it.

InsanityKills
04-22-2016, 02:36 PM
OP just might be the biggest ****** on ISH.

AirBonner
04-22-2016, 02:39 PM
It's true though. 2014... those were the days, when Cavs threads only counted about 5 different people, because we were beyond shit, and I loved every second of it.
I thought you were a cavs fan?

Nilocon165
04-22-2016, 02:40 PM
I don't even call them "fans". Just shitty individuals with shitty life values that will never amount to anything, constantly crying about how they were cheated in life by not having been able to watch MJ play live.
Did you actually have to add this it had nothing to do with the thread

Uncle Drew
04-22-2016, 02:41 PM
I thought you were a cavs fan?
Yes, that's why I'm saying early 2014 Cavs threads were the best. No LeBron drama, no trolls, no nothing.

VengefulAngel
04-22-2016, 02:41 PM
But weren't those guys Cavs fans to begin with? They're just going back to their roots. Albeit more f@ggoty roots, but roots nonetheless

What happened to your old account?

AirBonner
04-22-2016, 02:42 PM
Yes, that's why I'm saying early 2014 Cavs threads were the best. No LeBron drama, no trolls, no nothing.
when they weren't successful? I don't understand.

warriorfan
04-22-2016, 02:43 PM
and there goes airbonner with the meltdown

op seems to have struck a nerve

Uncle Drew
04-22-2016, 02:43 PM
We were beyond terrible, and it was awesome. Watching Mike Brown spit into cups, a playbook full of Kyrie iso, Dion Waiters' AYEEEE, getting excited over an Anthony Bennett 10/5 game.

Legends66NBA7
04-22-2016, 02:44 PM

Being successful in the regular season doesn't equate to multi paged threads. Superstar level players drive the threads on this place or any major forum.

AirBonner
04-22-2016, 02:45 PM
We were beyond terrible, and it was awesome. Watching Mike Brown spit into cups, a playbook full of Kyrie iso, Dion Waiters' AYEEEE, getting excited over an Anthony Bennett 10/5 game.
you sound like an abused wife in a marriage. You want to go back to the beatings :oldlol:

Uncle Drew
04-22-2016, 02:46 PM
you sound like an abused wife in a marriage. You want to go back to the beatings :oldlol:
I sound like a man who is done with Lebron James and his hideous bs.

AirBonner
04-22-2016, 02:48 PM
I sound like a man who is done with Lebron James and his hideous bs.
and that effects you personally?

Nilocon165
04-22-2016, 02:51 PM
I completely agree with this. I think non cavs fans won't understand why. Just less failures, disappointments, and rage back then. Watching Kyrie go off in the fourth quarter were some of the most exciting times a cavs fan

It was definitely depressing when they blew a 28 point lead against the Heat tho

riseagainst
04-22-2016, 02:51 PM
and that effects you personally?

it's obviously affecting you personally.

AirBonner
04-22-2016, 02:54 PM
I completely agree with this. I think non cavs fans won't understand why. Just less failures, disappointments, and rage back then. Watching Kyrie go off in the fourth quarter were some of the most exciting times a cavs fan

It was definitely depressing when they blew a 28 point lead against the Heat tho
not making the playoffs is looked at as less of a failure then being in the finals? where is your logic?

SpaceJam
04-22-2016, 02:58 PM
not making the playoffs is looked at as less of a failure then being in the finals? where is your logic?

Where are they saying that

I understand where they are coming from, any team LeBron is on is in the spotlight no matter what

Sure you're probably guaranteed a ECF appearance AT LEAST but at what cost, every little thing he does brings constant attention to him and the franchise, and I get that at times as a fan that would be annoying af

Some dudes would just rather watch the team play, and suck, if it meant not seeing them in the headlines every other week

Nilocon165
04-22-2016, 02:59 PM

I understand where they are coming from, any team LeBron is on is in the spotlight no matter what

Sure you're probably guaranteed a ECF appearance AT LEAST but at what cost, every little thing he does brings constant attention to him and the franchise, and I get that at times as a fan that would be annoying af

Some dudes would just rather watch the team play, and suck, if it meant not seeing them in the headlines every other week
Bingo.

Uncle Drew
04-22-2016, 03:08 PM

Thank you.

AirBonner

I just don't understand it. They were literally a last place team and went to the finals the year bron came back :biggums: Cavs deserve to suck for the next 1000 years with fans like that.

tmacattack33

Pa

The

Tic

Umm...this sounds like a player fan who supports Lebron. Like myself.

And yes, I did every one of those things, besides cheer on the Bosh injury.

I'd rather be a player fan than like a team because you like the team's jersey or whatever other random reason there is for liking any other team besides your home team.

Uncle Drew
04-22-2016, 03:09 PM
Watching Luke Walton, Luke Harangody and Baron Davis >

Rocketswin2013
04-22-2016, 03:10 PM
and you're here, doing the exact same thing they're doing right now.

Nilocon165
04-22-2016, 03:13 PM
I just don't understand it. They were literally a last place team and went to the finals the year bron came back :biggums: Cavs deserve to suck for the next 1000 years with fans like that.
You need to be a cavs fan to understand. Times were just better back then.

SpaceJam
04-22-2016, 03:16 PM
The Cavs essentially could have been what the TWolves are now if LeBron hadn't come back and the moves afterwards never happened

AirBonner
04-22-2016, 03:19 PM
You need to be a cavs fan to understand. Times were just better back then.
I hope they win the championship and that they are all miserable because of it. :oldlol:

Uncle Drew
04-22-2016, 03:24 PM
I hope they win the championship and that they are all miserable because of it. :oldlol:
Why the fcuk would we be miserable if our team won? :roll: Just saying, I won't be miserable either if James decides to leave.

Rose'sACL
04-22-2016, 03:28 PM
you say that you watched MJ play live but you still cry all the time on this forum.

Nilocon165
04-22-2016, 03:32 PM
you say that you watched MJ play live but you still cry all the time on this forum.
Well, I've never seen him necessarily happy about anything, so you have a point. Just a grumpy old man

GrapeApe
04-22-2016, 04:15 PM
As a legit Heat fan it used to bother me because sometimes I was wrongfully lumped in with those idiots, but I've come to accept that some people are player-only fans. Personally I always thought that mentality was exclusive to kids. I've never heard of a grown adult that jumps from team to team based on where their favorite player plays. The one thing I do have a problem with is the constant trashing of past and current teammates. It's ridiculously childish and petty.

Nilocon165
04-22-2016, 04:18 PM
As a legit Heat fan it used to bother me because sometimes I was wrongfully lumped in with those idiots, but I've come to accept that some people are player-only fans. Personally I always thought that mentality was exclusive to kids. I've never heard of a grown adult that jumps from team to team based on where their favorite player plays. The one thing I do have a problem with is the constant trashing of past and current teammates. It's ridiculously childish and petty.
Yeah I feel that. As a cavs fan in Ohio, it really kinda started to piss me off when EVERYONE became this diehard fan out of nowhere when Lebron came back.

swagga
04-22-2016, 04:34 PM
we the rest ..

.. of the fans are ashamed :oldlol:

Gileraracer
04-22-2016, 04:36 PM
That's a fvcked up bunch of people.

stalkerforlife
04-22-2016, 06:01 PM
Branvestites are the worst thing to ever happen to professional basketball other than Bran himself.

He/they do not care about the integrity of competition and all they want to do is have circle jerks to hide their blatant insecurities about possible defeat.

AirBonner
04-22-2016, 08:24 PM
Branvestites are the worst thing to ever happen to professional basketball other than Bran himself.

He/they do not care about the integrity of competition and all they want to do is have circle jerks to hide their blatant insecurities about possible defeat.
You not getting a job is the worst thing to happen to this forum. You are on here 24/7

InsanityKills
04-22-2016, 08:26 PM
You not getting a job is the worst thing to happen to this forum. You are on here 24/7
:lol :lol

Smoke117
04-22-2016, 08:33 PM
The former "laker fans" (kobe stans) that are now "warrior fans" (curry stans) are by far the worst.

stalkerforlife
04-22-2016, 08:37 PM
The former "laker fans" (kobe stans) that are now "warrior fans" (curry stans) are by far the worst.

Branvestites living in the dark are the worst.

Spurs m8
04-22-2016, 08:49 PM
It's the exact same as Lakers fans jumping on GS.

or anyone that changes teams or roots for other teams.

lowest of the low scum