04-20-2016, 09:49 PM
Father Prime

stalkerforlife
04-20-2016, 09:49 PM
Should have 4 titles and 2 FMVP awards.

Dray n Klay
04-20-2016, 09:50 PM

And you should have graduated high school...

Things don't always end up as expected.

TommyGriffin
04-20-2016, 09:50 PM
Miami up 2-0 in the series

Dray n Klay is a ******. That is all.
Nice avatar.

PJR
04-20-2016, 10:00 PM
And my mother should've swallowed me...

Things don't always end up as expected.

Agreed

LikeABosh
04-20-2016, 10:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wMNrSkR.jpg

red1
04-20-2016, 10:22 PM
:applause:

#realtalk

Showtime2001
04-20-2016, 10:35 PM
Bran stans on suicide watch. :lol

Papaya Petee
04-20-2016, 10:41 PM
LOL rent free much? :lol :roll:
Go to sleep little boy

Dray n Klay
04-20-2016, 10:43 PM
Go to sleep little boy

PM me, little guy..

Prime_Shaq
04-20-2016, 10:50 PM
Heat Cavs ECF leggo

k0kakw0rld
04-20-2016, 10:52 PM
Heat Cavs ECF leggo
Raptors v Cavs

Lebronxrings
04-20-2016, 11:06 PM
Heat fan here.

I watched every dribble of this game and was pleasantly surprised at how great our team was. We absolutely murdered the hornet's and should easily be the favorites in the East. We that being said, wade was okay, but give the team credit. Whiteside, dragic and Deng had a bigger impact then wade. Oh and I'm a wade Stan too.

GrapeApe
04-20-2016, 11:10 PM
He's looked great, as I thought he would. 34 years old and still one of the best in the business. That block tonight was vintage.

22.0/7.5/3.5 on 50% and +43 in 28mpg.

He's struggled recently in Charlotte so hopefully he can turn it around and continue his stellar play. I expect he will.

riseagainst
04-21-2016, 01:57 AM

:lol

riseagainst
04-21-2016, 01:58 AM

#realtalk

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-21-2016, 02:00 AM
can u stop putting the backslash like that
do it normally, stop tryna be different or imma slap u:no: :applause:

GrapeApe
04-21-2016, 02:41 AM
Wade has an ORTG of 140 and the highest net rating in the playoffs (among players at 25+ mpg).

:bowdown:

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 03:15 AM
Everydog has it's day. Congrats to Wade for having a good game in the playoffs.

Prime_Shaq
04-21-2016, 04:28 AM
Wow you're kinda a dick to your boy's boy

SpaceJam
04-21-2016, 04:30 AM

The f^ck does that even mean :oldlol: this 'dog' has had more good playoffs games than he has not had good games :facepalm

JebronLames
04-21-2016, 04:34 AM
Wade usually starts sucking in the 2nd round and the rounds after that. Don't be surprised if it happens again.

SpaceJam
04-21-2016, 05:13 AM
Wade usually starts sucking in the 2nd round and the rounds after that. Don't be surprised if it happens again.

That's a blatant lie :oldlol:

GrapeApe
04-21-2016, 10:30 AM

As the poster above mentioned, that is patently false. Wade has been to 5 finals and been good to great in 4 of them. He's been to the ECF 6 times and been good to great in 4 of them. He's been to the second round 7 times and been good to great in 6 of them.

Wade has played well after the first round far more often than he's "sucked", and a few of the the times he's struggled it's been due to injury.

Gileraracer
04-21-2016, 10:33 AM
2 FMVPs but then Lebron sabotaged him

Akhenaten
04-21-2016, 10:49 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/Haskel45/eGkZ.gif

aj1987
04-21-2016, 10:55 AM
:biggums:

You do know that Wade averaged 23 PPG in the PO's, while playing in over 150 games, right?

Velocirap31
04-21-2016, 11:04 AM
Wade is an incredible player, this is nothing new. Even when people counted him out with Lebron doing most of the heavy lifting, he'd explode for 40 points on 60% shooting against Indiana/Chicago.

Papaya Petee
04-21-2016, 11:23 AM
2011 NBA Finals

SouBeachTalents
04-21-2016, 11:29 AM
LeBron stans are shook. Out of all of LeBron's teammates, Wade's the only one to have success before and (for now) after he's left

Dray n Klay
04-21-2016, 11:33 AM
LeBron stans are shook. Out of all of LeBron's teammates, Wade's the only one to have success before and (for now) after he's left

Wade was in the 1st round the year before LeBron came and missed the playoffs the year after he left

Papaya Petee
04-21-2016, 11:34 AM
Wade was in the 1st round the year before LeBron came and missed the playoffs the year after he left
LeBrons ring count without Wade is super impressive as well :cheers:

Dray n Klay
04-21-2016, 11:37 AM
LeBrons ring count without Wade is super impressive as well :cheers:

Lol, having 0 rings is still better than a tainted 2006* ring

PJR
04-21-2016, 11:40 AM

Meltdown

aj1987
04-21-2016, 11:44 AM
Better than getting carried to 2 rings by the 3rd greatest SG ever.

Dray n Klay
04-21-2016, 11:45 AM
Better than getting carried to 2 rings by the 3rd greatest SG ever.

Wade carried Bron????:oldlol:

PJR
04-21-2016, 11:45 AM
Bran had his tail tucked in his asshole against Boston, before coming to his daddy Father Prime.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-21-2016, 11:50 AM
Bran had his tail tucked in his asshole against Boston, before coming to his daddy Father Prime.
:biggums: :biggums:
Father Prime:biggums: is that a new bum@zz nickname Wades tryna get nikkas to call him like that failed WoW sht:oldlol: :oldlol:
why cant dude just stay with Flash or DWade nothing wrong with that SMH:facepalm

aj1987
04-21-2016, 11:50 AM
Didn't you get the memo, little man?

SpaceJam
04-21-2016, 11:55 AM
It's hilarious how insecure Bron fans are about Wade :oldlol:

Gonna be interesting how the ECF plays out if Heat and Cavs make it

Do they prop up Wade to make LeBron look like the took down the almighty Heat team :bowdown:

God forbid if the Cavs lose though :eek:

jrong
04-21-2016, 11:55 AM
:biggums: You do know that Wade averaged 23 PPG in the PO's, while playing in over 150 games, right?

LeBron23 started out as a pathetic LBJ nut-hugger but then actually became a respectable poster for a while. However, with the influx of the LBJ-family and all their alt-accounts (or maybe their all his alt-accounts), he's regressed to his former pitiful incarnation.

This p.o.s. sends me private messages cursing me out in his barely literate English (is he even literate in his own language, ****ing third-world waste of gray matter?). Come at me on the board, bro, or should I say bitch? It would take me exactly two brain cells to make you sound like an imbecile in ANY language, that's how much intellect I have to spare and can still kick your ass.

Have fun jacking off to your LBJ app when Miami sends the ***** home for the summer.

jrong
04-21-2016, 11:56 AM
:biggums: You do know that Wade averaged 23 PPG in the PO's, while playing in over 150 games, right?

LeBron23 started out as a pathetic LBJ nut-hugger but then actually became a respectable poster for a while. However, with the influx of the LBJ-family and all their alt-accounts (or maybe their all his alt-accounts), he's regressed to his former pitiful incarnation.

This p.o.s. sends me private messages cursing me out in his barely literate English (is he even literate in his own language, ****ing third-world waste of gray matter?). Come at me on the board, bro, or should I say bitch? It would take me exactly two brain cells to make you sound like an imbecile in ANY language, that's how much intellect I have to spare and can still kick your ass.

Have fun jacking off to your LBJ app when Miami sends the ***** home for the summer.

aj1987
04-21-2016, 12:11 PM
:biggums: :biggums:
Father Prime:biggums: is that a new bum@zz nickname Wades tryna get nikkas to call him like that failed WoW sht:oldlol: :oldlol:
why cant dude just stay with Flash or DWade nothing wrong with that SMH:facepalm
Why you melting down over a nickname?

riseagainst
04-21-2016, 12:28 PM

Lebronxrings
04-21-2016, 12:48 PM
as a heat fan, its simple really... No excuses for the heat. Clearly the favorites in the east.

Klay 3D
04-21-2016, 12:57 PM
> Harden

GrapeApe
04-21-2016, 03:46 PM
It's hilarious how insecure Bron fans are about Wade :oldlol:

Gonna be interesting how the ECF plays out if Heat and Cavs make it

Do they prop up Wade to make LeBron look like the took down the almighty Heat team :bowdown:

God forbid if the Cavs lose though :eek:

I brought this exact point up in another thread. Lebron stans will be caught between trashing a former teammate and propping up a current opponent. You can bet your ass if the Cavs win they'll be saying "Lebron beat prime Wade" and "Lebron beat the 3rd greatest SG ever". They won't say anything if the Cavs lose because they'll never be heard from again.

The thing is, Wade's greatness doesn't diminish Lebron at all. The same is true for any other pair of great teammates. Most people don't even think about that kind of stuff. I don't know when that whole attitude of "I'm a fan of a player so I have to trash his teammates" started. It's bizarre and ridiculously petty. I'll never understand it.

SwayDizzle
04-21-2016, 04:02 PM
L stans melting down harddddd. y r they such losers?

jayfan
04-21-2016, 05:14 PM
Watched Miami last night for the first time in a while. They look good.

Crimsonrain777
04-21-2016, 05:19 PM

this ****** over here with his backhanded compliments:oldlol:

you do know this topic has nothing to do with Lebron. why are you posting in here?

ArbitraryWater
04-21-2016, 05:21 PM
Wade is an incredible player, this is nothing new. Even when people counted him out with Lebron doing most of the heavy lifting, he'd explode for 40 points on 60% shooting against Indiana/Chicago.

I swear this never happened lol...

good on him for doing well, looks like a Bron/Wade ECF, but yea, Wade kinda historically stinked against Chicago, and dude hardly had a 30 pt playoff game after the '12 ECSF.

ArbitraryWater
04-21-2016, 05:23 PM

true, LeBron23 has reverted back to full moron, but no Heat fan here respects you except for maybe Dresta.

LBJ 23
04-21-2016, 06:23 PM
Props to Wade :applause:

Heat fans, I don't know which Lebron stans you're talking about? There's only Lebron23 who was always a bit slow when it comes to posting and then there are dray n klay, lebronxrings etc,..... who are all probably Kobe stans posting as Lebron stans. Or they are just plain pure Lebron haters like pegasus or blueandgold posting as Lebron stans.

Smoke117
04-21-2016, 06:37 PM
I brought this exact point up in another thread. Lebron stans will be caught between trashing a former teammate and propping up a current opponent. You can bet your ass if the Cavs win they'll be saying "Lebron beat prime Wade" and "Lebron beat the 3rd greatest SG ever". They won't say anything if the Cavs lose because they'll never be heard from again.

The thing is, Wade's greatness doesn't diminish Lebron at all. The same is true for any other pair of great teammates. Most people don't even think about that kind of stuff. I don't know when that whole attitude of "I'm a fan of a player so I have to trash his teammates" started. It's bizarre and ridiculously petty. I'll never understand it.

Jordan stans.

Nilocon165
04-21-2016, 06:42 PM
Heat fan here.

I watched every dribble of this game and was pleasantly surprised at how great our team was. We absolutely murdered the hornet's and should easily be the favorites in the East. We that being said, wade was okay, but give the team credit. Whiteside, dragic and Deng had a bigger impact then wade. Oh and I'm a wade Stan too.
I suggest you kill yourself

jrong
04-21-2016, 07:06 PM
true, LeBron23 has reverted back to full moron, but no Heat fan here respects you except for maybe Dresta.

You mean I don't have the respect of fake Heat fans like you?

I fully own up to the fact that I'm a Wade fan first. Only living in Florida for a year doesn't lend itself to a lot of geographical loyalty (although the additions of Whiteside and J-Rich have ensured that I will be a Miami fan after Wade retires).

You, on the other hand, became a fan when the mercenary carpetbagger signed on, and now that he's gone, you masquerade like a long-time fan for trolling purposes.

I don't give a shit who here respects me or not. I'm on this board a couple hours a week, tops, unlike some of y'all who spend your lives here. None of y'all will ever meet me. You're nobodies to me, and I'm nobody to you. I'm a box of words, nothing more.

GrapeApe
04-21-2016, 07:32 PM
Jordan stans.

Yeah, this might be true. I remember as a kid I'd hear people say "Pippen sucks" or "Pippen is only good because of Jordan" etc.... I just thought they genuinely believed Pippen sucked, not that they were trying to make Jordan look better. I thought it was strange because I knew that Pippen was a really good player. They were mostly kids though. It's one thing for kids to do it, but grown adults? That's sad really.

Again, most people don't think the way "stans" assume they do. Whether it be hardcore fans or casual fans, most people don't think any less of a player for having great teammates. Nearly every all-time great who's won a championship had at least one all-time great teammate. Even in rare cases like '94 Hakeem or '11 Dirk, their teammates stepped up big. Despite what stans want us to believe, nobody does it alone.

Crimsonrain777
04-21-2016, 07:34 PM
Props to Wade :applause:

Heat fans, I don't know which Lebron stans you're talking about? There's only Lebron23 who was always a bit slow when it comes to posting and then there are dray n klay, lebronxrings etc,..... who are all probably Kobe stans posting as Lebron stans. Or they are just plain pure Lebron haters like pegasus or blueandgold posting as Lebron stans.

Lebron23 isn't just slow. he's a shameless homer and has no issues with throwing any of Lebron's teammates or former teammates under the bus for the sake of Bran. i can give DraynKlay, lebronxrings a pass because all they are is trolls but Lebron23 is genuine with his hate of teammates that get credit at the expense of Lebron

Smoke117
04-21-2016, 07:36 PM
Yeah, this might be true. I remember as a kid I'd hear people say "Pippen sucks" or "Pippen is only good because of Jordan" etc.... I just thought they genuinely believed Pippen sucked, not that they were trying to make Jordan look better. I thought it was strange because I knew that Pippen was a really good player. They were mostly kids though. It's one thing for kids to do it, but grown adults? That's sad really.

Again, most people don't think the way "stans" assume they do. Whether it be hardcore fans or casual fans, most people don't think any less of a player for having great teammates. Nearly every all-time great who's won a championship had at least one all-time great teammate. Even in rare cases like '94 Hakeem or '11 Dirk, their teammates stepped up big. Despite what stans want us to believe, nobody does it alone.

The logic of this has always escaped me considering Scottie was the best perimeter player in the league in 94 and 95 when Jordan retired...

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 08:07 PM
Lebron23 isn't just slow. he's a shameless homer and has no issues with throwing any of Lebron's teammates or former teammates under the bus for the sake of Bran. i can give DraynKlay, lebronxrings a pass because all they are is trolls but Lebron23 is genuine with his hate of teammates that get credit at the expense of Lebron

Don't Put words into my mouth. You little Imbecile. I praised Wade in this thread Little fellow.

Smoke117
04-21-2016, 08:35 PM
Don't Put words into my mouth. You little Imbecile. I praised Wade in this thread Little fellow.

You gave a backhanded compliment, bitch. Everyone is right...you are resorting back to being a ****ing clown.

WayOfWad3
04-21-2016, 08:46 PM
I swear this never happened lol...

good on him for doing well, looks like a Bron/Wade ECF, but yea, Wade kinda historically stinked against Chicago, and dude hardly had a 30 pt playoff game after the '12 ECSF.
People counted him out here... http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201205170IND.html

He then proceeded to do this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBeokdGfujA
And more notably this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfWCVEDwE5I
Granted it was 2012 and not against Chicago, but this did happen

Crimsonrain777
04-21-2016, 08:56 PM

praise? do you even know what the phrase " every dog has it's day" means in the context that you're using it in?

if not, then you probably shouldnt be using it. little fellow

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 09:00 PM
praise? do you even know what the phrase " every dog has it's day" means in the context that you're using it in?

if not, then you probably shouldnt be using it. little fellow

When was the last time he scored over 25 points in a playoffs series prior to yesterday's game? You need to shut your mouth, and stop posting in this thread. You low iq scum of the universe.

Crimsonrain777
04-21-2016, 09:06 PM
When was the last time he scored over 25 points in a playoffs series prior to yesterday's game? You need to shut your mouth, and stop posting in this thread. You low iq scum of the universe.

Wade doesnt have to put up 25 points to have a good game you ****tard. he shot 50% in game 1 and had 7 assist which accounts for atleast 12 more points on the board because of Wade's involvement. not to mention his all-around game on defense.

Scoring isn't the only statistic you pint sized failure from the East. learn how to basketball in the future

WayOfWad3
04-21-2016, 09:08 PM
I know I'm not involved in this conversation, but prior to yesterday was Game 1 against the Pacers in the 2014 ECF when he scored 27 points. Why did I post this? Because I was surprised I knew the answer

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 09:09 PM
Wade doesnt have to put up 25 points to have a good game you ****tard. he shot 50% in game 1 and had 7 assist which accounts for atleast 12 more points on the board because of Wade's involvement. not to mention his all-around game on defense.

Scoring isn't the only statistic you pint sized failure from the East. learn how to basketball in the future

You failed to answer My question. I am done talking to a dumb @$$ like you. You aren't even smart, and don't even have the money to bet against me.

You're a poor son of a B1tch. Cavs in 5 if they meet the heat in the playoffs.

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 09:11 PM
I know I'm not involved in this conversation, but prior to yesterday was Game 1 against the Pacers in the 2014 ECF when he scored 27 points. Why did I post this? Because I was surprised I knew the answer

That was a long time ago. He sucked in the 2014 NBA Finals. LeBron gets blamed in the 2011 NBA Finals defeat. He was the only Heat who showed up in the NBA Finals against the Spurs.

Smoke117
04-21-2016, 09:12 PM
That was a long time ago. He sucked in the 2014 NBA Finals. LeBron gets blamed in the 2011 NBA Finals defeated. He was the only Heat who showed up in the NBA Finals against the Spurs.

Heat nor Wade fans go into Lebron threads to talk shit though...like you are doing in this thread dumb ass.

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 09:13 PM
Heat nor Wade fans go into Lebron threads to talk shit though...like you are doing in this thread dumb ass.

You're an alcoholic. Go To Bed right now.

Smoke117
04-21-2016, 09:14 PM
You're an alcoholic. Go To Bed right now.

Wow...what a retort...you really got me. :rolleyes: ****ing infant.

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 09:17 PM
Wow...what a retort...you really got me. :rolleyes: ****ing infant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf9nzopJ8ao

Crimsonrain777
04-21-2016, 09:25 PM
You failed to answer My question. I am done talking to a dumb @$$ like you. You aren't even smart, and don't even have the money to bet against me.

You're a poor son of a B1tch. Cavs in 5 if they meet the heat in the playoffs.

most of what you typed in your last reply is irrelevant garbage. and the only thing that was on topic is a value that doesnt higlight the multitude of ways that a player can be effective on the basketball court. Wade scored 16 points in the first game on 50% shooting and he had 7 assists. thats a pretty damn good statline

Lebron23: "Wade didnt have 25 pts so he sucks lol"

god you're a ****ing idiot. i'm just thankful that we no longer have to root for the same team

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 09:29 PM
most of what you typed in your last reply is irrelevant garbage. and the only thing that was on topic is a value that doesnt higlight the multitude of ways that a player can be effective on the basketball court. Wade scored 16 points in the first game on 50% shooting and he had 7 assists. thats a pretty damn good statline

Lebron23: "Wade didnt have 25 pts so he sucks lol"

god you're a ****ing idiot. i'm just thankful that we no longer have to root for the same team

Stop putting words into my mouth. Are you mentally retarded? I didn't said that Wade sucks. You reacted to a single word that I wrote yesterday.

And you made a huge deal about it. Cavs are going to beat the Heat, and you're going to disappear in this forum.

You're a God Damn Moron. I don't know what you're eating, but you need to eat some healthy foods cause your brain ain't functioning very well.

Papaya Petee
04-21-2016, 09:43 PM
LeBron23 on ISH is like that kid at a party nobody likes and picks on him but he stays because he doesn't have anything else to do :roll:

I wouldn't have anything against you, but when somebody disagrees with you all you do is curse them out and insult them, instead of having an intelligent debate, so theres that.

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 09:47 PM
LeBron23 on ISH is like that kid at a party nobody likes and picks on him but he stays because he doesn't have anything else to do :roll:

I wouldn't have anything against you, but when somebody disagrees with you all you do is curse them out and insult them, instead of having an intelligent debate, so theres that.

He was the one who started the name calling. And he's been attacking me in game threads in the last 3 weeks.

GrapeApe
04-21-2016, 09:49 PM
That was a long time ago. He sucked in the 2014 NBA Finals. LeBron gets blamed in the 2011 NBA Finals defeat. He was the only Heat who showed up in the NBA Finals against the Spurs.

Wade averaged 20/5/4 on 55% in the 2014 ECF. He was also good in the first 2 rounds in 2014, good in the 2013 finals, and great so far this year. That's 5 of his last 6 playoff series he's been good to great. Nobody denies he was bad in the 2014 finals, but I don't know where this myth that Wade is bad in the playoffs came from. He was injured in 2013 and he was bad in the 2014 finals. That's it.

Crimsonrain777
04-21-2016, 09:54 PM
Stop putting words into my mouth. Are you mentally retarded? I didn't said that Wade sucks. You reacted to a single word that I wrote yesterday.

And you made a huge deal about it. Cavs are going to beat the Heat, and you're going to disappear in this forum.

You're a God Damn Moron. I don't know what you're eating, but you need to eat some healthy foods cause your brain ain't functioning very well.

i never said you did. that was an exxageration idiot. you honestly couldnt tell huh? the phrase every dog has its day isnt what people use to heap praise when they use it and yet thats what you used to express Wades impact yesterday. and yet you want us to think youre not a hater. try harder ******

And i wasnt the only person that jumped on you for saying that. alot of other people in this thread believe it was a stupid thing for you to say but you. go figure...

Lebronxrings
04-21-2016, 10:00 PM
Lebron23... 2016 ish mvp no doubt in my mind. Or at least scoring champion..

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 10:03 PM
i never said you did. that was an exxageration idiot. you honestly couldnt tell huh? the phrase every dog has its day isnt what people use to heap praise when they use it and yet thats what you used to express Wades impact yesterday. and yet you want us to think youre not a hater. try harder ******

And i wasnt the only person that jumped on you for saying that. alot of other people in this thread believe it was a stupid thing for you to say but you. go figure...

I don't give a damn what they said about me in this thread. You are not smart. And you love putting words into my mouth.

You started the name calling in this thread. And you don't have any reasons to be mad at me right now.

I am just smiling, and laughing at your posts. Go to bed right now, and drink some milk, say your prayers, and wish to God that the Heat give the Cavs some challenge in the playoffs.

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 10:08 PM
Lebron23... 2016 ish mvp no doubt in my mind. Or at least scoring champion..

Crimson is getting mad at me for no reasons. Just read this thread. He was the one who started the name calling. And I slayed him.

Crimsonrain777
04-21-2016, 10:09 PM
I don't give a damn what they said about me in this thread. You are not smart. And you love putting words into my mouth.

You started the name calling in this thread. And you don't have any reasons to be mad at me right now.

I am just smiling, and laughing at your posts. Go to bed right now, and drink some milk, say your prayers, and wish to God that the Heat give the Cavs some challenge in the playoffs.

i thought you werent gonna comment any more bruh? you so mad you can't even stick to the script you set earlier:applause:

but anyway, i do hope the Heat meet the Cavs in the playoffs so thats one thing we can agree on punk bitch.:cheers:

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 10:13 PM
i thought you werent gonna comment any more bruh? you so mad you can't even stick to the script you set earlier:applause:

but anyway, i do hope the Heat meet the Cavs in the playoffs so thats one thing we can agree on punk bitch.:cheers:

You kept responding to my posts. Anyway I want to see LeBron vs. his former Team.

First time we are going to see Wade and LeBron in a playoffs series. :cheers:

ballinhun8
04-21-2016, 10:33 PM
Ohhhh man you guys are lucky Private Messages are turned off because otherwise you would be getting some threatening messages from Cailou.....errr LeBron23 right now saying how you're a POS and how he's gonna beat you up because you're fat and lazy and he's in perfect shape and should be on GQ.

And thinks he is slaying people in his delusional little third world mind.

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 10:38 PM
Ohhhh man you guys are lucky Private Messages are turned off because otherwise you would be getting some threatening messages from Cailou.....errr LeBron23 right now saying how you're a POS and how he's gonna beat you up because you're fat and lazy and he's in perfect shape and should be on GQ.

And thinks he is slaying people in his delusional little third world mind.

This guy has a huge crush on me.

ballinhun8
04-21-2016, 10:53 PM
This guy has a huge crush on me.

You are a stupid motherf*cker. I just love seeing everyone realize how pitiful of a person you are and how bad of a poster you are. One of the worst on the board because you don't know anything outside of Bran's *******.

LakersForlife
04-21-2016, 10:55 PM
wade is my fav heat player.. wade carried the heat against OKC in the finals...ECF bound for heat

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 11:01 PM
You are a stupid motherf*cker. I just love seeing everyone realize how pitiful of a person you are and how bad of a poster you are. One of the worst on the board because you don't know anything outside of Bran's *******.

You might suffer a heart attack if you are angry all the time. What's your problem? Why do you hate LeBron so much?

I really feel bad for you brother. Your "team" is not in the playoffs, And your favorite player Kobe Bryant is officially retired.

LakersForlife
04-21-2016, 11:04 PM
You might suffer a heart attack if you are angry all the time. What's your problem? Why do you hate LeBron so much?

I really feel bad for you brother. Your "team" is not in the playoffs, And your favorite player Kobe Bryant is officially retired.
why u do dis.. sobs

riseagainst
04-21-2016, 11:20 PM

:oldlol:

ballinhun8
04-21-2016, 11:29 PM

Ha-ha I love how you put quotation marks around the word team like if it's an insult. You have no clue what's it like to follow a team. You just cling onto a player and talk crap to real fans as if your opinion matters. You're an embarrassment "bro".

I don't like lebron but I don't hate him. Could care less. You are obsessed with him and obsessed with why everyone doesn't love him.

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 11:40 PM
Ha-ha I love how you put quotation marks around the word team like if it's an insult. You have no clue what's it like to follow a team. You just cling onto a player and talk crap to real fans as if your opinion matters. You're an embarrassment "bro".

I don't like lebron but I don't hate him. Could care less. You are obsessed with him and obsessed with why everyone doesn't love him.

Get mad at me right now. It won't change the fact that LeBron owned your team in the playoffs, and owned your favorite player in their head to head matchup.

Just keep hating , and drink that hateraid of yours,

Lebronxrings
04-21-2016, 11:42 PM
Get mad at me right now. It won't change the fact that LeBron owned your team in the playoffs, and owned your favorite player in their head to head matchup.

ballinhun8
04-21-2016, 11:45 PM

He's an above a player. An overrated media created big game loser.

Yea the Heat and Cavs beat my team a few times. Or is it only lebron beats so and so when they win? Do you even say lebron lost four Finals? Three out of of four he was the favorite (arguably fav for all) but I'll still be watching bball when he retires. What are you gonna do?

And lebron played MJ? When was that?

Lebron23
04-21-2016, 11:46 PM
4x NBA MVP, and 2x NBA Finals MVP.

LeBron is the Bulls Killer.

Straight_Ballin
04-21-2016, 11:50 PM

Proof that lebron was a cancer who made Wade worse.

At the end of it all, Wade finished with 3 rings and Lebron with 2.

ballinhun8
04-21-2016, 11:55 PM
4x NBA MVP, and 2x NBA Finals MVP.

LeBron is the Bulls Killer.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :facepalm :facepalm

Sad Cailou is sad.

I'll take that as you giving up. Much like your hero does come June

Papaya Petee
04-22-2016, 04:16 PM
Proof that lebron was a cancer who made Wade worse.

At the end of it all, Wade finished with 3 rings and Lebron with 2.
Wade will finish with 4 :cheers:

riseagainst
04-22-2016, 04:17 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :facepalm :facepalm

Sad Cailou is sad.

I'll take that as you giving up. Much like your hero does come June

:roll:

Gileraracer
04-22-2016, 04:37 PM

Yeah. Wade without Lebron = still a ring. Lebron without Wade? An even bigger looser :lol

Klay 3D
04-22-2016, 04:42 PM
Funny how Wade averages more offensive rebounds than Lebron for their career averages. Lebron sure loves to pad those easy uncontested defensive boards.

riseagainst
04-22-2016, 04:45 PM
Funny how Wade averages more offensive rebounds than Lebron for their career averages. Lebron sure loves to pad those easy uncontested defensive boards.

:roll:

Alan Ogg
04-22-2016, 04:48 PM
As a fan, I hate the long time between games, but it's clearly great for Wade.

GrapeApe
04-22-2016, 05:04 PM
As a fan, I hate the long time between games, but it's clearly great for Wade.

Most definitely. This season when he's had 2 days of rest he's averaged 22/6/5 on 49%. As a fan, the time off does kinda suck but it's extremely beneficial to our veterans. I mentioned it in the Heat/Hornets thread, but this team is built for the playoffs. We'll get a relatively fresh Wade, Johnson, Deng, and Amare every game.

Papaya Petee
04-22-2016, 05:06 PM
Most definitely. This season when he's had 2 days of rest he's averaged 22/6/5 on 49%. As a fan, the time off does kinda suck but it's extremely beneficial to our veterans. I mentioned it in the Heat/Hornets thread, but this team is built for the playoffs. We'll get a relatively fresh Wade, Johnson, Deng, and Amare every game.
As we get further into the post season (hopefully) the games become a little closer with only a day in between, but that's fine. Wade can handle it.