PDA

View Full Version : I love you all and that's REAL.

Real14
04-06-2016, 06:57 AM
I been here for all most 8 years on this well established board. ISH is like my second family and you all make it entertaining to post here. I know I talk shit especially to knicks haters and Bron stans but I have love for everybody. Right now I'm going through some things because I'm partially scared of going to the next level. It's just that I have so much pressure but I feel like I can get over it soon. Life is hard and ISH has made it able for me to relieve my stress on here. I just want everybody here to know that I'm here for you and will support anything positive that you want to do. Jeff and Mods, I love yall too for letting me express myself on here and respect yall totally for keeping this site in good form. I love yall and will never forget you in the future.

raprap
04-06-2016, 07:02 AM
Keep grinding fam

Dr Hawk
04-06-2016, 07:04 AM
I never cry....except when I do :cry: :cry:

Big hug to you mate

ISH is a great family

Real14
04-06-2016, 07:05 AM
Keep grinding fam
Thanks man, that's what I must do for things to get better.

Real14
04-06-2016, 07:09 AM
I never cry....except when I do :cry: :cry:

Big hug to you mate

ISH is a great family
Same to u man. Yeah ISH helps out that stress when u feel real down and need to cheer up. Hakeem was that dude tho even I hate on him sometimes.

Spurs m8
04-06-2016, 07:13 AM
ISH is a great place to relieve some stress aye

:cheers:

Real14
04-06-2016, 07:16 AM
ISH is a great place to relieve some stress aye

:cheers:
Word, hope for the best for Kawhi tho. I'm definitely proud of how he blossomed into an all star as a great leader for his team. He's definitely one of my favorite players today.

LilEddyCurry
04-06-2016, 08:41 AM
Take care my nigguh, wish you the best!

TYCRO
04-06-2016, 08:47 AM
The feelings aren't mutual, now keep this non-basketball crud in the off court lounge.

gcvbcat
04-06-2016, 09:31 AM
ISH is great...you guys should also check out fetlife.com, it is a great site to relieve some of the sexual tension.

thanks fot the thread OP.

robert de niro
04-06-2016, 10:12 AM
keep doin you :cheers:

Lebron23
04-06-2016, 10:36 AM
Just go away. You are a Pest.

stalkerforlife
04-06-2016, 10:55 AM
I love you, OP.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't love us...we're just too real and too basketball intelligent.

The mods hate us and Jeff hates us.

Jasper
04-06-2016, 11:11 AM
I been here for all most 8 years on this well established board. ISH is like my second family and you all make it entertaining to post here. I know I talk shit especially to knicks haters and Bron stans but I have love for everybody. Right now I'm going through some things because I'm partially scared of going to the next level. It's just that I have so much pressure but I feel like I can get over it soon. Life is hard and ISH has made it able for me to relieve my stress on here. I just want everybody here to know that I'm here for you and will support anything positive that you want to do. Jeff and Mods, I love yall too for letting me express myself on here and respect yall totally for keeping this site in good form. I love yall and will never forget you in the future.
Real 14 whats bothering you bro ?? :confusedshrug: ??
Might be better to share

I enjoy your posts over all, keep up steam.

Dr Hawk
04-06-2016, 11:14 AM
Real 14 whats bothering you bro ?? :confusedshrug: ??
Might be better to share

I enjoy your posts over all, keep up steam.

This

Gotterdammerung
04-06-2016, 11:53 AM
Not a single "tha" in the OP?
:wtf: :biggums: :coleman: :kobe:

But seriously, I have come to accept this board, despite the troll infestation and poor moderation. :cheers:

Nash
04-06-2016, 01:15 PM
Keep strong OP. Here is a quote from a very respected thinker that I hope can help you.

"life is like basketball sometime there shot miss and sometime there shot make sometime there dribble and fall to the ground of to the court but if you alway have a patient then you will alway make more then you miss"

Lebronxrings
04-06-2016, 01:18 PM
enjoy the ban

CP3PO
04-06-2016, 01:37 PM
IRight now I'm going through some things because I'm partially scared of going to the next level.
What a coincidence. Knicks have had that same issue for over a decade.

Gotterdammerung
04-06-2016, 01:48 PM
Keep strong OP. Here is a quote from a very respected thinker that I hope can help you.

"life is like basketball sometime there shot miss and sometime there shot make sometime there dribble and fall to the ground of to the court but if you alway have a patient then you will alway make more then you miss"
Is Theoo still around? :confusedshrug:

Done_And_Done
04-06-2016, 01:57 PM

Mutha F*uckin Theoo! <3

Done_And_Done
04-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Be well Freshy

Mr. Jabbar
04-06-2016, 02:05 PM
my niggu :cheers:

imdaman99
04-06-2016, 02:49 PM
I hope this isn't a goodbye letter bro. I always look forward to reading your posts, you are a part of KnicksFam, not to be confused with knicksman who is an entirely different entity that we do not associate with.

We should ball this summer. Before I get washed up :oldlol:

Bankaii
04-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Nobody cares.

T_L_P
04-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Here for you, Charles. :cheers:

Real14
04-07-2016, 05:21 AM
Thanks for the love and the encouragement you guys. I appreciate it whole heartedly.

CP3PO
04-07-2016, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the love and the encouragement you guys. I appreciate it whole heartedly.
Now that you are on a high note, you should leave ISH forever.

stalkerforlife
04-07-2016, 09:43 AM
Now that you are on a high note, you should leave ISH forever.

Another alt...yay.

:facepalm

CP3PO
04-07-2016, 09:45 AM
Another alt...yay.

:facepalm
Alts are better than posters who post videos about how pathetic their lives are.

Ass Dan
04-07-2016, 09:58 AM

I guarantee everyone will be sleeping ont he Knicks next November, and I look forward with glee to your thread about it.

warriorfan
04-07-2016, 01:35 PM

http://i.imgur.com/FlwKYyr.gif

you got this :cheers:

smoovegittar
04-07-2016, 06:17 PM
You'll be fine, Bro. Grab that shit by the horns.

Real14
04-07-2016, 10:22 PM
You'll be fine, Bro. Grab that shit by the horns.
Yes you're right, I definitely have to. Shit is definitely not going to fall out of the sky for me.

SaltyMeatballs
04-07-2016, 10:26 PM
Thanks, but seriously what the hell have the ISH members done for you to make you love them? Whenever you make a thread, all I see is you or your team getting trash talked :oldlol:

fsvr54
04-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Love u my nikka

Real14
04-07-2016, 10:55 PM
Love u my nikka
Same to you bro.

Jameerthefear
04-07-2016, 11:03 PM
You are such a loser dude.

stalkerforlife
04-07-2016, 11:11 PM
You are such a loser dude.

Black on black crime.

Unacceptable, little boy.

Real14
04-09-2016, 06:07 PM
I hope this isn't a goodbye letter bro. I always look forward to reading your posts, you are a part of KnicksFam, not to be confused with knicksman who is an entirely different entity that we do not associate with.

We should ball this summer. Before I get washed up :oldlol:

Thanks man. PM me tho about playing ball this summer. I know ISH would love to see us play ball on the court.

Real14
04-09-2016, 06:08 PM
I guarantee everyone will be sleeping ont he Knicks next November, and I look forward with glee to your thread about it.
I don't think all the haters would be able to handle that man:lol

ArbitraryWater
04-09-2016, 06:11 PM
That is REAL

Real14
04-09-2016, 06:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FlwKYyr.gif

you got this :cheers:
Most definitely man:cheers: