04-02-2016, 03:27 PM
Wrecked KG.
Kobe>>>>KG all time.

SwayDizzle
04-02-2016, 04:24 PM
damn what a beast

TheMarkMadsen
04-02-2016, 04:27 PM
love that dunk but he tore his labrum on that play which hurt him in the SA series and needed surgery in the off season

Young X
04-02-2016, 04:50 PM
I love that dunk but he loses points for the way he landed.

The one against the Knicks at MSG is better. Way smoother.

EDIT: After watching both of them, this one is still better.

PickernRoller
04-02-2016, 09:10 PM
Posterizing 7 footers like it was nothing. Duncan and Robinson have mansions full of Kobe posters.

TomCat
04-02-2016, 09:13 PM
Dont forget that clown dwight

IllegalD
04-02-2016, 09:15 PM
love that dunk but he tore his labrum on that play which hurt him in the SA series and needed surgery in the off season

He had already torn his labrum in a prior game when he tried posterize Rasho Nesterovic. Although I'm sure this didn't help.

IllegalD
04-02-2016, 09:16 PM
I love that dunk but he loses points for the way he landed.

The one against the Knicks at MSG is better. Way smoother.

EDIT: After watching both of them, this one is still better.

But this one was in the playoffs.

ArbitraryWater
04-02-2016, 09:26 PM

reference me on future use for giving you that piece of info btw :cheers:

IllegalD
04-02-2016, 09:27 PM

Yeah, too bad your info is wrong.

He tore his labrum in a prior game that same series. :facepalm

http://articles.latimes.com/2003/jun/06/sports/sp-kobe6

Doctors believe Bryant injured his shoulder April 22, in the first quarter of Game 2 of the Lakers' playoff series against the Minnesota Timberwolves, when he attempted a dunk over 7-footer Rasho Nesterovic. He jammed the ball instead against the rim, gripped his shoulder and suffered discomfort thereafter.

TheMarkMadsen
04-02-2016, 09:35 PM

lmao you didn't give me any information, couple of us brought that up in a thread awhile back and you literally asked for more information about it and I posted the link for you. :facepalm

Just because we don't constantly bring it up and use injuries as an excuse doesn't mean it didn't happen, most of us probably figured it was common knowledge among people who are into the nba enough for them to register on a forum to talk about basketball, to be honest :confusedshrug:

IllegalD
04-02-2016, 09:40 PM
lmao you didn't give me any information, couple of us brought that up in a thread awhile back and you literally asked for more information about it and I posted the link for you. :facepalm

Just because we don't constantly bring it up and use injuries as an excuse doesn't mean it didn't happen, most of us probably figured it was common knowledge among people who are into the nba enough for them to register on a forum to talk about basketball, to be honest :confusedshrug:

Why are you guys arguing over who's more wrong about Kobe's injury? :confusedshrug:

See the link/article above. It didn't happen in that dunk. It happened in Game 2.

TheMarkMadsen
04-02-2016, 09:44 PM
Why are you guys arguing over who's more wrong about Kobe's injury? :confusedshrug:

See the link/article above. It didn't happen in that dunk. It happened in Game 2.

shut up

I told that kid years ago that Kobe got injured during the Wolves series and it hurt his play for the next. If you'd actually read your own article it says doctors believe it was game 2, but I remember seeing him favor the shoulder more after that dunk than anytime previously. It definitely did some damage.

IllegalD
04-02-2016, 09:53 PM
shut up

I told that kid years ago that Kobe got injured during the Wolves series and it hurt his play for the next. If you'd actually read your own article it says doctors believe it was game 2, but I remember seeing him favor the shoulder more after that dunk than anytime previously. It definitely did some damage.

No sh*t sherlock. So you're saying that he further aggravated an already injured shoulder during a vicious dunk...? Wow, you must be a f*cking doctor. :roll:

I did read the article, numbnuts. That's exactly the point. He didn't injure it during that play, it happened during Game 2 on an attempt to posterize Nesterovic.