PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is sabotaging his time in Cleveland on purpose so he has an excuse to leave

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 12:35 PM
Lebron is doing all these trolling maneuvers on his teammates to make them hate him. He wants an excuse he can use when he leaves Cleveland and goes back to Miami.

It's embarassing that the Cavaliers organization has bent over backwards to accommodate this team killer.

scuzzy
03-30-2016, 12:44 PM
Kobe Bryant/Salary

25 million USD

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 12:46 PM
Kobe Bryant/Salary

25 million USD
Kobe Bryant brought the lakers 5 titles. I am ok with him getting 25 million his final year. Helps the tank too:rockon:

stalkerforlife
03-30-2016, 12:50 PM
He's also doing all of this to control the damage after a possible 2/7.

I think they're so stacked that it's impossible to lose, but they may.

Funktion
03-30-2016, 12:53 PM
Le'xcuse

Uncle Drew
03-30-2016, 12:55 PM
I hope OP is right.

**** LeBron James.

FreezingTsmoove
03-30-2016, 12:57 PM
Hes no longer a leader

scuzzy
03-30-2016, 12:58 PM
Kobe Bryant brought the lakers 5 titles. I am ok with him getting 25 million his final year. Helps the tank too:rockon:

25m 2014 + 2015

Handcuffed Cap doe

Roy Hibbert doe

D'angelo Russell doe

35%fg doe

50 point loss doe

Iggy Azalea doe

Kardashians doe

TMZ doe

Dat Tank Doe :banana: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 12:59 PM
25m 2014 + 2015

Handcuffed Cap

Roy Hibbert

D'angelo Russell

35%fg

50 point loss

Iggy Azalea

Kardashians

TMZ

Dat Tank Doe :roll: :roll: :roll:

Looks like a perfect tanking season.

3'Angelo did what he did to ensure that we lose out the rest of our games. It was a brave and noble sacrifice akin to Jesus dying on the cross.

Bankaii
03-30-2016, 01:13 PM
The Lakers won in spite of Kobe in 2000.
2001-02 Shaq brought those rings. Kobe was a sidekick.

So Kobe brought 2 rings, and in 2010 he almost cost them that one too.

TomCat
03-30-2016, 01:24 PM
I want to hear what a REAL cleveland fan says about LeBeta's antics

jlip
03-30-2016, 01:26 PM
How many times can some variation of this same thread be made?

sammichoffate
03-30-2016, 01:27 PM

So Kobe brought 2 rings, and in 2010 he almost cost them that one too.:coleman:

riseagainst
03-30-2016, 01:32 PM

So Kobe brought 2 rings, and in 2010 he almost cost them that one too.

melt...
down...

DaSeba5
03-30-2016, 01:37 PM
He should have never left. It seems like he loved playing in Miami more. He got to play with his best friend, he liked the atmosphere, the organization, ect.

He decided to return to Cleveland for a better team and more power. And it may have backfired because that doesn't mean you're going to like the players you play with even if they're good. It's his hometown, but the team he returned to was totally different.

nba_55
03-30-2016, 01:40 PM
I want to hear what a REAL cleveland fan says about LeBeta's antics

what antics? Unfollowing cavs on facebook?

riseagainst
03-30-2016, 01:40 PM
what antics? Unfollowing cavs on facebook?

twitter, which is a huge deal.

nba_55
03-30-2016, 01:42 PM
twitter, which is a huge deal.

He always shuts down social media before the playoffs. People always create stories out of nothing. :facepalm

toneloc103
03-30-2016, 01:56 PM
He always shuts down social media before the playoffs. People always create stories out of nothing. :facepalm

exactly

PP34Deuce
03-30-2016, 02:00 PM
All the hate that is spewing is from the media that people fall into.

Lebron hates specific sides of the media and I truly believe he feels he's above them so he lashes out.

The issue is, the media is a machine and if they want to bring you down, they will. They tried doing this with Kobe Bryant until he brought the lakers 2 rings. After he brought the rings to LA minus Shaq, The media couldn't quite "hate" Kobe.

There's a cycle going on here. Lebron knows he has to win and they need to win. If they win, He will not be as attacked lately as he has.

Jasper
03-30-2016, 02:15 PM
Nick you can't say dat - you dar r a two timer on your honey.

Ask your PG for facts in vid. :pimp:

k0kakw0rld
03-30-2016, 02:37 PM
Lebron is doing all these trolling maneuvers on his teammates to make them hate him. He wants an excuse he can use when he leaves Cleveland and goes back to Miami.

It's embarassing that the Cavaliers organization has bent over backwards to accommodate this team killer.
Bro, they first in the east, wtf are you smoking on?

Real14
03-30-2016, 02:58 PM
He should have never left. It seems like he loved playing in Miami more. He got to play with his best friend, he liked the atmosphere, the organization, ect.

He decided to return to Cleveland for a better team and more power. And it may have backfired because that doesn't mean you're going to like the players you play with even if they're good. It's his hometown, but the team he returned to was totally different.
He left cuz Leonard got his beta ass shooked :oldlol:

riseagainst
03-30-2016, 03:30 PM
Not the first time he sabotaged something. Remember how he sabotaged the 2011 finals just so Wade wouldn't get the FMVP?

History repeats itself.

Nick Young
03-30-2016, 03:49 PM
Bro, they first in the east, wtf are you smoking on?
every one knows the Cavs have no shot at winning a title.

r15mohd
03-30-2016, 04:08 PM

yes and no to leaving - as much as bball played a part of his decisions, i think his family choice swayed a lot of it too. he's never really been the party type to appreciate all Miami, or cities like NY or LA, has to offer. he is truly more devoted to being that aspiring father figure he is.

so giving his family that relaxed and comforting lifestyle in Cleveland where he can roam the local groceries/stores without needing huge amounts of security or clearance as he would in Miami, was likely something he grew to enjoy. it's really no different than living the city life in your 20s and moving to the suburbs as you get older and established in your 30s with a family - i can see this being a weighing factor to him leaving when discussing with his wife and future of their kids on where to go the summer of 2014.

as for his situation now - Love and Kyrie aren't as engaged as Wade and Bosh, simple as that. Lebron knew he had true vets and knowledgeable players in Wade and Bosh in going all out for the title runs with Miami. I certainly don't see the same poise from Kyrie/Love -- they certainly have the talent, but that mindset Wade has and also what Bosh latched onto with their trio in Miami is much different than what's in Cleveland now - and as you said, the Miami organization lead by Riley is a huge role in that. Lebron is trying to instill this level of class with Cleveland, the times of micromanaging he's bringing about to their approach to the game is an example, but unless upper leadership is behind it in this same approach, it's falling on deaf ears and why we see instability overall.

far from sabotage - he's just on a different level mindset in Cleveland than are majority of the team, and rightfully so, he's considered Cleveland's savior and everything rests on him.

bigkingsfan
03-30-2016, 04:12 PM
Better Call Lebron

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PC1RhePCUAk/VvGrAa19NlI/AAAAAAADX9Q/g_nbeCZx7fwcX6ErFVaVfbr3s8KF9fnvQ/s1600/sa3.gif

guy
03-30-2016, 04:56 PM
Sure seems like it. Or he's finally said f*ck everyone and is just trolling the world, or he's actually just an idiot and has very little social awareness.

buddha
03-30-2016, 04:58 PM
it's so damn obvious. there's going to be alot of money to be made betting against the cavs in the playoffs. they're not making the finals.

guy
03-30-2016, 05:05 PM

Not saying its a big deal, but wouldn't he just log out of his account if that was the reason? I'm not on twitter, but it seems like the equivalent on facebook would be getting off facebook by defriending everyone. What sense does that make?

PP34Deuce
03-30-2016, 05:26 PM
Sure seems like it. Or he's finally said f*ck everyone and is just trolling the world, or he's actually just an idiot and has very little social awareness.

I believe he's trolling the world. He dislikes the media now and now they are trying their best to make his press living hell.

He along with other CAVS can't do anything without being microscoped.

Meanwhile, no press made of Adam Morrison buying an "apocolypse bunker." http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/03/ex-gonzaga_star_adam_morrison.html

handbanana
03-30-2016, 06:02 PM
I believe he's trolling the world. He dislikes the media now and now they are trying their best to make his press living hell.

He along with other CAVS can't do anything without being microscoped.

Meanwhile, no press made of Adam Morrison buying an "apocolypse bunker." http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/03/ex-gonzaga_star_adam_morrison.html

I think Lebron is trying to generate some drama for his upcoming DECISION 2 (or is it 3, if you count how he left Miami?) tv show. He wants to sell it to the highest bidder, and he needs drama to up the price. I'm really high btw, and this just came to me now.

Vragrant
03-30-2016, 06:52 PM

Well, now that Blatt is gone, there is no more scapegoats left. I think thats part of the reason for his unusual behaviour

Lebron23
03-30-2016, 07:41 PM
Who cares? Cavs are 1-3 without LeBron this season.