PDA

View Full Version : Shaq's response about Kobe's 5th Ring

feyki
03-22-2016, 06:03 PM

[QUOTE]

When Kobe won his fifth title in June, he declared, "I got one more than Shaq. So you can take that to the bank."

O'Neal's reaction wasn't what you'd expect.

"My first thought [after hearing that] was, 'Well, I guess I'm still
relevant,'" O'Neal told Jackie MacMullan. "Kobe is still thinking about me, I guess. I'm
still someone to be measured against.

"But I don't compete with little guards. I don't compete with little
guys who run around dominating the ball, throwing up 30 shots a night

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-22-2016, 06:15 PM
Hah.

Dude could've just said Kobe was his sidekick for 3 of them, and mostly everyone would agree.

Papaya Petee
03-22-2016, 06:16 PM
Wade throwing up 30 shots a game carried Shaq to a ring when he averaged 13PPG a game and got destroyed on the defensive end.....

Ranked 12th
03-22-2016, 06:19 PM
Whats worse?

Kobe bragging to you about having 5 rings when you know you gifted him 3?

Or.

Kobe ratting you out to the cops about "paying your women" due to his own distress and humiliation?

Shaq has taken a lot of unnecessary BS from Kobe. It shows Kobe's childish, immature personality come about, Kobe tries to hide it, but any knowledgeable can clearly see Kobe's antics. This is the same snobbish behavior that has left Kobe with no real friends, and a wife that constantly tries to divorce him.

You can pinpoint things like this to why Kobe has been a loner and a recluse his entire life.

Shaq is the better man, he never had to resort to passive aggressive jabs to bolster his childish insecurities.

scuzzy
03-22-2016, 06:21 PM
Damn, everyone thinks Kobe is an shot chucker. Lol

dazzer87
03-22-2016, 06:25 PM
"But I don't compete with little guards. I don't compete with little
guys who run around dominating the ball, throwing up 30 shots a night"

Shaq probably still pissed off about that Pistons series......:lol

Showtime2001
03-22-2016, 06:30 PM
Whats worse?

Kobe bragging to you about having 5 rings when you know you gifted him 3?

Or.

Kobe ratting you out to the cops about "paying your women" due to his own distress and humiliation?

Shaq has taken a lot of unnecessary BS from Kobe. It shows Kobe's childish, immature personality come about, Kobe tries to hide it, but any knowledgeable can clearly see Kobe's antics. This is the same snobbish behavior that has left Kobe with no real friends, and a wife that constantly tries to divorce him.

You can pinpoint things like this to why Kobe has been a loner and a recluse his entire life.

Shaq is the better man, he never had to resort to passive aggressive jabs to bolster his childish insecurities.
Meltdown.

Cocaine80s
03-22-2016, 06:33 PM
Lol why he hate Wade tho?

Lebronxrings
03-22-2016, 06:35 PM
Aka shaq living rent free in Kobe's mind. :oldlol:

Giaodollo
03-22-2016, 06:39 PM
think people are misunderstanding him. He says he is not comparing himself to small guys, as they play differently. Like a defender would not compar himself to an attacker in football or a QB to whatever in eggball. Not the same playstyle, not the same duties etc.

12th
03-22-2016, 06:40 PM
Does Shaq read ISH?

A ball hogging chucker, he says? :lol

You're telling me an ex-teammate of Kobe said this? A top 10 GOAT player said this?:applause:

Kobe is who we all think he is:roll:

WHAT

A

TIME

Bankaii
03-22-2016, 06:41 PM
Lol why he hate Wade tho?
He was a legit sidekick for that ring, but still thinks he was the man.

I'm sure that hurts his fragile ego.

ArbitraryWater
03-22-2016, 06:42 PM
Kill em, Shaq

GrapeApe
03-22-2016, 07:00 PM
He was a legit sidekick for that ring, but still thinks he was the man.

I'm sure that hurts his fragile ego.

I think he KNOWS he wasn't the man, hence his insecurity. Since calling Wade the best player in the world in after the championship, he's made nothing but passive aggressive comments for the past decade. You're right about his fragile ego. He's easily the most insecure all-time great.

I loved Shaq as a player, and as a Heat fan I respect and appreciate his role in winning their first title, but the he's a narcissist, an egomaniac, and kind of a douchebag.

L8krH8tr
03-22-2016, 07:07 PM
Shaqs career is on another level than Kobe. Kobe had to cry to management just to get a trade for Pau Gasol and beg Derick Fisher to come back.

imdaman99
03-22-2016, 07:19 PM
Funny comin from a btch that made a rap about Kobe losing to the Celtics in the Finals. Dude went to a club and started rappin "Kobe how my ass taste?"

Shaq is the most insecure btch in the world. Guess what he did when Kobe won a chip the next year? Dude was so quick to tweet something like "I'm proud of my lil brother, I guess he can say Shaq how my ass taste? hehehe" The insecurity on him is legit. Dude burned his bridges everywhere, Orlando, LA, Miami... why? Because Penny, Kobe, Wade were all more marketable and popular than him. I'm sure he didn't leave on good terms with Phoenix either, I think he was OK with Boston or Cleveland because by then he was a ring chaser :roll:

Shaq how ISH ass taste?

kamil
03-22-2016, 07:33 PM
Dude could've just said Kobe was his sidekick for 3 of them, and mostly everyone would agree.

This is true.

ArbitraryWater
03-22-2016, 07:46 PM
honestly this aint even cool... cant just everybody continue shitting on Kobe, thats not how you treat an old man.

SouBeachTalents
03-22-2016, 07:48 PM
Lol, so "little guys" Kobe & Wade won 2 titles without him while Duncan surpassed him in rings too?

feyki
03-22-2016, 07:51 PM
I don't set Shaq's character in my mind . In 2001 , He said "Kobe is best in the world" . But he criticize Wade for too many shots . I can understand 2004 Finals situation . But Wade was perfect in 2006 Finals .

Also with Shaq's logic , Duncan passed him :D .