PDA

View Full Version : Pop makes a mockery of NBA teams

90sgoat
03-20-2016, 01:16 PM
Pop is like the silent assasin, while most NBA teams let their spoiled players run the teams, Pop has been low key running the league for 10+ years just playing good fundamental, share the rock, team ball.

Now it's gotten to a point where you simply can't overlook it anymore, Pop is simply making most NBA teams look like jolly amateurs. All these so called stars, all these iso players, all these ball dominant players and chuckers, they look like what they are, selfish chuckers who don't win.

It's no co-incidence that the Warriors, Spurs, Atlanta and Celtics play far above the individual sum of talents.

These are teams - 3 of them are Pop mentorees - that simply play like TEAMS and share the ball and buy into the team defense.

And it makes those teams who let players run the team look really BAD.

nba_55
03-20-2016, 01:17 PM
That was clearly evident last year in the first round.

Fallen Angel
03-20-2016, 01:20 PM
That was clearly evident last year in the first round.

90sgoat
03-20-2016, 01:20 PM
Duncan didn't even play last night!

Boris Diaw played the entire game and dominated:roll:

Don't get me wrong, I like Diaw, but his brain is his biggest strength. Look at the way he abused Green and Barnes on the low block by nothing but good old fashioned big-butt-backdown.

Players today just don't know how to defend such advanced schemes as the big-butt-backdown.

nba_55
03-20-2016, 01:21 PM
Duncan didn't even play last night!

Boris Diaw played the entire game and dominated:roll:

Don't get me wrong, I like Diaw, but his brain is his biggest strength. Look at the way he abused Green and Barnes on the low block by nothing but good old fashioned big-butt-backdown.

Players today just don't know how to defend such advanced schemes as the big-butt-backdown.

Is this another 3ball who talks shit about today's game without even watching the games?

Fallen Angel
03-20-2016, 01:27 PM
Who is surprised that a PF abused a SF on the block besides OP and other agenda seekers?

Try harder.

CelticBaller
03-20-2016, 02:31 PM
That was clearly evident last year in the first round

Fallen Angel
03-20-2016, 02:35 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/HwmB7t7krGnao/giphy.gif

Spurs5Rings2014
03-20-2016, 02:50 PM
That was clearly evident last year in the first round... when most of our team was injured.

:facepalm

nba_55
03-20-2016, 02:51 PM
That was clearly evident last year in the first round... when most of our team was injured.

:facepalm

like who?

Magic 32
03-20-2016, 02:54 PM
Winning one ring in the last 8 seasons is making a mockery of the league?

Labissiere
03-20-2016, 03:01 PM
Is this another 3ball who talks shit about today's game without even watching the games?
No not enough copy and paste, gifs, or stats.