PDA

View Full Version : 2016 March Madness Thread

FreezingTsmoove
03-17-2016, 07:40 PM
Cause Jeff killed the last one :rolleyes:

tmacattack33
03-17-2016, 07:56 PM
March Madness is amazing.

Maybe make a thread about the best NBA prospects in the tournament and then Jeff will allow it to stay on the NBA page.

It'll also be interesting for nba fans like myself that don't watch college regular season at all. I can't name more than two college players (Simmons and Ingram).

FreezingTsmoove
03-17-2016, 07:57 PM
March Madness is amazing.

Maybe make a thread about the best NBA prospects in the tournament and then Jeff will allow it to stay on the NBA page.

It'll also be interesting for nba fans like myself that don't watch college regular season at all. I can't name more than two college players (Simmons and Ingram).

There was a big thread in the off the court lounge and he removed it

Cold soul
03-17-2016, 08:01 PM
There was a big thread in the off the court lounge and he removed it

Really? **** that's lame.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-17-2016, 08:05 PM
http://res.cloudinary.com/thefader/image/upload/s--E8LZIUlM--/w_640,c_limit/luevmmn6qlquaa6che3q.gif

T_L_P
03-17-2016, 08:19 PM
I just can't get over how terrible the on-court product is.

I understand the hype behind it (potential upsets, so many games at once), but it's incredibly frustrating to watch teams pass it around for 26 seconds then launch up a shitty shot. :confusedshrug:

CuterThanRubio
03-17-2016, 08:29 PM

I understand the hype behind it (potential upsets, so many games at once), but it's incredibly frustrating to watch teams pass it around for 26 seconds then launch up a shitty shot. :confusedshrug:

Yep, NCAA basketball is TERRIBLE!

People must like it because there are so many shitty white kids they can relate to. I'd rather watch the worst NBA teams compete than the best college teams, the difference is like night and day.

I can understand supporting a pro team, even if you aren't living in the same state, but it baffles my mind to see people who are fans of SCHOOLS that they didn't even attend, let alone ANY college at all.

There are tons of redneck Wisconsin fans around my way and those dumbfvcks wouldn't even qualify for an application to that university, yet for some reason they "bleed" the team colors, come on, son, just stop!

FreezingTsmoove
03-17-2016, 08:50 PM
Yep, NCAA basketball is TERRIBLE!

People must like it because there are so many shitty white kids they can relate to. I'd rather watch the worst NBA teams compete than the best college teams, the difference is like night and day.

I can understand supporting a pro team, even if you aren't living in the same state, but it baffles my mind to see people who are fans of SCHOOLS that they didn't even attend, let alone ANY college at all.

There are tons of redneck Wisconsin fans around my way and those dumbfvcks wouldn't even qualify for an application to that university, yet for some reason they "bleed" the team colors, come on, son, just stop!

Yeah there are a lot of bad games but some good ones to watch are

Seton hall game
Kentucky game

For tonight. Thats about it. The best games were already played today

Cold soul
03-17-2016, 09:00 PM

Yeah which is why NBA basketball is best product to watch for basketball.