PDA

View Full Version : Is Lebron's envy of Curry a ticking time bomb?

Straight_Ballin
03-12-2016, 01:09 PM
On one hand, we have a guy who is 1/1 in the finals getting all the glory and the fame and on the other hand we have a guy who is in full panic mode right now with his cryptic tweets and 2/6 finals record. 4 times now this guy has had enough talent surrounding him to take him to the finals and 4 times he has fallen flat on his face and been bested by a greater adversary. Lebron is a ticking time bomb and he just doesn't have the mental fortitude to bring Cleveland a ring. Just look at how this guy handles competition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtlMEC_HAzU

Cleveland will NEVER win a ring as long as Lebron James is on that team.

Ranked 12th
03-12-2016, 01:13 PM
1-9

Straight_Ballin
03-12-2016, 01:16 PM
1-9

Yes, for every 1 account the typical ISH user has, you have 9 accounts.

Sad life indeed.

Jameerthefear
03-12-2016, 01:19 PM
I can't believe this is what a grown ass man does in his free time. You need to kill yourself immediately.

ballinhun8
03-12-2016, 01:25 PM
I can't believe this is what a grown ass man does in his free time. You need to kill yourself immediately.

This post will be referred to your Alabama elementary school jameer. This is a prime example of cyber bullying. You of all people should know this. RIP Poido

Ranked 12th
03-12-2016, 01:28 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

G.U.S.
03-12-2016, 01:38 PM
:roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 01:40 PM

Sad life indeed.

:applause:

ralph_i_el
03-12-2016, 01:45 PM
If every poster above me got perma banned this forum would be a better place.

stalkerforlife
03-12-2016, 01:46 PM
If every poster above me got perma banned this forum would be a better place.

If you weren't so abusive towards people, you would be happier in life.

InsanityKills
03-12-2016, 01:48 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Jameerthefear
03-12-2016, 01:50 PM
This post will be referred to your Alabama elementary school jameer. This is a prime example of cyber bullying. You of all people should know this. RIP Poido
Your homeless ass doesn't even have a phone to call an elementary school. Time to get off the public library's computer and go look for a ****ing job.

InsanityKills
03-12-2016, 01:52 PM
Your homeless ass doesn't even have a phone to call an elementary school. Time to get off the public library's computer and go look for a ****ing job.
HOLY SHIT! Jameer is going OFF!:applause:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Nilocon165
03-12-2016, 02:44 PM
On one hand, we have a guy who is 1/1 in the finals getting all the glory and the fame and on the other hand we have a guy who is in full panic mode right now with his cryptic tweets and 2/6 finals record. 4 times now this guy has had enough talent surrounding him to take him to the finals and 4 times he has fallen flat on his face and been bested by a greater adversary. Lebron is a ticking time bomb and he just doesn't have the mental fortitude to bring Cleveland a ring. Just look at how this guy handles competition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtlMEC_HAzU

Cleveland will NEVER win shit without Lebron

FTFY

And since you claim to be 35 years old, can you actually try to be mature and talk about basketball for once? Its either "I got to see Jordan play live lol i'm a legend **** you kids" or "Lebron is a loser Jordan never lost in the finals lmao".

I actually find it sad to see that I show more maturity than someone 15 years older than me.

ralph_i_el
03-12-2016, 03:05 PM

I'm great towards people who aren't pieces of shit. Helps me keep my life in order.

Mr. Jabbar
03-12-2016, 03:23 PM

stalker is my new guru, id follow him anywhere

Inferno
03-12-2016, 04:30 PM
This place is a cesspool :oldlol:

Cali Syndicate
03-12-2016, 04:43 PM
This place is a cesspool :oldlol:

This place definitely has its share of trolls, which is fine. It's the handful of posters with their brigade of alts that make this place so cringeworthy.

Straight_Ballin
03-12-2016, 10:04 PM
FTFY

And since you claim to be 35 years old, can you actually try to be mature and talk about basketball for once? Its either "I got to see Jordan play live lol i'm a legend **** you kids" or "Lebron is a loser Jordan never lost in the finals lmao".

I actually find it sad to see that I show more maturity than someone 15 years older than me.

I find it sad that you are 20 years old and think that Cleveland will win anything with Lebron.

Funktion
03-12-2016, 10:49 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/03/lebron_james_the_cavaliers_can.html

sportjames23
03-12-2016, 11:21 PM

Sad life indeed.

GOT 'EM