PDA

View Full Version : Who else doesn't care about Kobe leaving?

100grandman
03-11-2016, 06:59 PM
I've never really liked the guy. Yea he was a excellent player. But I'm annoyed by all this "you've done so much for basketball" farewell gooey sh*t. He was a very unlikeable person to begin with.

Gone_Fishin
03-11-2016, 07:03 PM
Plenty of people. Otherwise ESPN and ABC wouldn't be putting all his games on tv advertising it "Kobe's last game against..." every damn time. Ratings must be good.

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr03/2012/11/20/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-5053-1353429862-2.gif

Nikola_
03-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Skip be that guy.

senelcoolidge
03-11-2016, 07:08 PM
Never been a Kobe fan. But he is the last of a dying breed. I will give Kobe credit for being a competitor unlike sooooo many of the current players and stars of today. They could learn a lot from Kobe. Sure he's a a-hole and raped a girl, but he still had some of that old school in him that's going extinct with him and Duncan.

TheMarkMadsen
03-11-2016, 07:08 PM
apparently a lot of people care, in-case you missed the all star weekend which was dominated by news of a 38 year old shooting guard averaging 16ppg, or the 20 minute Kobe centered intro at the ASG, or every national network hyping up games as "Kobe's last game vs.."

G0ATbe
03-11-2016, 07:12 PM
Couple LeShit stains on ISH i suppose. Meanwhile the rest of the world does.

HenryGarfunkle
03-11-2016, 07:18 PM
apparently a lot of people care, in-case you missed the all star weekend which was dominated by news of a 38 year old shooting guard averaging 16ppg, or the 20 minute Kobe centered intro at the ASG, or every national network hyping up games as "Kobe's last game vs.."
Guy asks who else didn't care. You get defensive like a retard and start posting reasons kobe's always got attention despite being overrated on the court. Congrats Mark, your loserness is a welcomed commodity as a kobe stan.

Young X
03-11-2016, 07:18 PM
If you have a true appreciation for the game you should care somewhat about Kobe leaving.

Unfortunately there are f*ggots who aren't real basketball fans and dickriders who only like one player who don't care about it. Shame.

Mr. Jabbar
03-11-2016, 07:24 PM
i know who does care

https://i.imgsafe.org/a520f0c.png

TheMarkMadsen
03-11-2016, 07:28 PM
Guy asks who else didn't care. You get defensive like a retard and start posting reasons kobe's always got attention despite being overrated on the court. Congrats Mark, your loserness is a welcomed commodity as a kobe stan.

You say that I posted reasons that Kobe has always gotten attention

My post is all about this year and the last half of the season being built up as "Kobe's last game vs.."

So according to you, Kobe has always been getting attention because they knew one day he would retire :wtf:

great logic there buddy :oldlol:

HenryGarfunkle
03-11-2016, 07:30 PM
i know who does care

https://i.imgsafe.org/a520f0c.png
I have you creating endless amounts of shitty photoshops on a face that doesn't even come here anymore. You're targeting russwest, who actually vehemently hates LeBron. :roll:

And just yesterday, you started spazzing out literally talking to your known alt account because you think I'm doing the same. But I'm not. Anything to copy my behavior though right? I manipulated you by acting like I respected you, then I pulled the rug out from under you and roasted the living **** out of you. Now? You're the laughingstock of the forum and EVERYONE is embarrassed for you.

100% real talk ^, just facts.

JT123
03-11-2016, 07:30 PM
If you have a true appreciation for the game you should care somewhat about Kobe leaving.

Unfortunately there are f*ggots who aren't real basketball fans and dickriders who only like one player who don't care about it. Shame.
As a true fan of the game I am relieved that the most selfish player in NBA history is finally walking away. This will allow the Lakers to finally return to relevancy and give their young rookies a chance to grow. So much young talent on that team, yet an entire year of their careers is wasted so a washed up shooting guard can jack up 20 shots per night at a 35% clip.
Kobe's "retirement tour" represents everything that is wrong with the NBA. It's because of him that players think they are bigger than the game :facepalm

Mr. Jabbar
03-11-2016, 07:31 PM
I have you creating endless amounts of shitty photoshops on a face that doesn't even come here anymore. You're targeting russwest, who actually vehemently hates LeBron. :roll:

And just yesterday, you started spazzing out literally talking to your known alt account because you think I'm doing the same. But I'm not. Anything to copy my behavior though right? I manipulated you by acting like I respected you, then I pulled the rug out from under you and roasted the living **** out of you. Now? You're the laughingstock of the forum and EVERYONE is embarrassed for you.

F.
U.
M.
I.
N.
G.

:roll: :roll:

I LOVE IT!!!

eat shit, simon :lol

JT123
03-11-2016, 07:33 PM

RIP Jabbar :(

HenryGarfunkle
03-11-2016, 07:33 PM
You say that I posted reasons that Kobe has always gotten attention

My post is all about this year and the last half of the season being built up as "Kobe's last game vs.."

So according to you, Kobe has always been getting attention because they knew one day he would retire :wtf:

great logic there buddy :oldlol:
Desperation... yikes. Taking my words literally like you have autism. I'd do the same against me. You have no juice.