PDA

View Full Version : Best fits for Ben Simmons?

Im Still Ballin
03-10-2016, 10:52 AM
I like him on the Lakers. He can take a point forward slasher type role ALA Lebron... Have a couple solid knockdown shooting guards in D'Angelo and Clarkson. Maybe they can get Ben, and sign Hassan or something.. Get a good young core going.

CelticBaller
03-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Celtics

in the lakers he will just rot and pick up a loser mentality

raprap
03-10-2016, 11:17 AM
Sixers or celtics

DCL
03-10-2016, 11:21 AM
any team that doesn't require him to shoot a lot :lol

fiddy
03-10-2016, 11:25 AM
Celtics

Garbage era titles, pls

Sixers or celtics
Sixers? :roll:

Xiao Yao You
03-10-2016, 11:48 AM
Utah. Looks like they're lottery bound again to the delight of their front office. They're due to get lucky finally.

livingby3's
03-10-2016, 11:52 AM
I don't think we will have a chance to draft him. But the Suns lack of forwards will give him the opportunity to play a tons of minutes. Also the lack of good passing from the forward positions

wally_world
03-10-2016, 12:13 PM
I don't think we will have a chance to draft him. But the Suns lack of forwards will give him the opportunity to play a tons of minutes. Also the lack of good passing from the forward positions

Bled
Booker
Warren
Simmons
Len

:bowdown:

AirTupac
03-10-2016, 12:15 PM
I pray he stays away from the Suns. Awful organization tbh. Werent they supposed to be really good with all that potential? Constant fails. I want Simmons and Ingram to go to Lakers and Boston :applause:

G-Funk
03-10-2016, 12:18 PM
Hassan is not young.

G-Funk
03-10-2016, 12:18 PM
Sixers
Lmao l, good one

G-Funk
03-10-2016, 12:22 PM
I don't think the Lakers are only because they already have a PF who can't hit a 20 footer.

IllegalD
03-10-2016, 12:23 PM
Definitely not the Celtics. Bunch of racist, quaker teabag party f*ggots who only like black people who can put the ball through the hoop.

IncarceratedBob
03-10-2016, 12:37 PM
Hassan is a piece of shit. I don't think any team is gonna give him alot of money. IF Lakers get Simmons, and get Thibs to coach then I'm saying:

Russell
Clarkson
Simmons
Randle
Gasol

Return of the Pau

ZeN
03-10-2016, 01:59 PM
Hassan is a piece of shit. I don't think any team is gonna give him alot of money. IF Lakers get Simmons, and get Thibs to coach then I'm saying:

Russell
Clarkson
Simmons
Randle
Gasol

Return of the Pau
Or instead of Pau sign Horford

FreezingTsmoove
03-10-2016, 02:49 PM
Literally every single team in the lottery :lol

He brings instant chemistry to any team he goes too

I would personally say the Suns. Matching him up with a futute superstar in DBook would be amazing to watch.

Ben can lead fastbreaks and get DBook a ton of scoring opportunities. He can get Mirza open shots, Tyson some lobs. Brandon Knight and Bledsoe would benefit as well

Nash
03-10-2016, 03:40 PM
Not seen any college ball, do you guys think he'll be a 3 or a 4 in the NBA?

AirBonner
03-10-2016, 03:55 PM
Celtics. Stevens would extract every ounce of talent from him.

Ca$H
03-10-2016, 04:01 PM
I like him on the Lakers. He can take a point forward slasher type role ALA Lebron... Have a couple solid knockdown shooting guards in D'Angelo and Clarkson. Maybe they can get Ben, and sign Hassan or something.. Get a good young core going.

Simmons would have to play PF in the NBA to maximize his talents. That means Randle would have to be traded. How about Randle for WCS? Lakers can hire Luke Walton as their coach and absorb Iggy, Bogut, and Barnes(Sign and Trade) from the dubs.

Russell/Lou
Iggy/Clarkson
Barnes/Swaggy P
Simmons/Nance Jr
Bogut/WCS

showtime2008
03-10-2016, 04:16 PM
WCS for Randle would be perfect for both teams. Get it done Mitch/Divac!!!

If lakers doesn't end up with Simmons. I prefer nance/WCS combo for lakers. Cousins/Randle combo would be pretty deadly too.

NugzFan
03-10-2016, 04:20 PM
Utah. Looks like they're lottery bound again to the delight of their front office. They're due to get lucky finally.

Why are they "due"? Based on what?

stalkerforlife
03-10-2016, 04:20 PM
Bran will get him for a 2nd round pick and Delly.

Levity
03-10-2016, 04:22 PM
WCS for Randle would be perfect for both teams. Get it done Mitch/Divac!!!

just saw a report about how WCS is upset about a lack of playing time and kind of made a shot at the coach, which made me ask myself if WCS for randle would be considered. then i saw your post

small world.

r0drig0lac
03-10-2016, 04:22 PM
Spurs

NugzFan
03-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Why would anyone say anything except their favorite team?

Fallen Angel
03-10-2016, 04:32 PM
I pray to god that kid doesn't go to the Lakers.

Being stuck with Byron Scott would hurt that kid from the jump.

Levity
03-10-2016, 04:45 PM
I pray to god that kid doesn't go to the Lakers.

Being stuck with Byron Scott would hurt that kid from the jump.

i dont know....

i kind of like byron scotts tactics. make your young players hate you soooo damn much, that they want to better their game just to show up their wayward coach

outbreak
03-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Not seen any college ball, do you guys think he'll be a 3 or a 4 in the NBA?
He literally refuses to shoot jump shots so if he's playing the three for a team they will need a stretch four or some really good 3pt shooting guards or their will be be spacing issues. but right now he's too slight and not strong enough to be an inside scorer on the nba. Guess he will be a hybrid type guy. The forward spots are becoming interchangeable.

outbreak
03-10-2016, 05:06 PM
I don't think he'd fit on orlando and i'm an orlando fan. Sure you'd probably take him then shuffle things but as it stands our floor spacing would be horrid with him.

LakersForlife
03-10-2016, 05:06 PM
Celtics

18 rings

Xiao Yao You
03-10-2016, 05:39 PM

Because it should be a lottery bound team

WolfGang
03-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Definitely New Orleans bruh. We might be getting rid of a lot of guys soon. I'd put Davis at the SF and Simmons at the 4.

He won't fit too well with Philly to be honest. I think they should get the much better Brandon Ingram.

Nash
03-10-2016, 06:07 PM
He literally refuses to shoot jump shots so if he's playing the three for a team they will need a stretch four or some really good 3pt shooting guards or their will be be spacing issues. but right now he's too slight and not strong enough to be an inside scorer on the nba. Guess he will be a hybrid type guy. The forward spots are becoming interchangeable.
Thanks man.

Sounds to me, 76ers are a bad fit. Their future is not about spacing.

outbreak
03-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Thanks man.

Sounds to me, 76ers are a bad fit. Their future is not about spacing.
Yeah 76ers isn't a good fit. Lakers would be ok because his play making can help out russell and he can play off ball as a shooter. I don't really like the lakers but Russell and Simmons would be a solid pairing imo.

Genaro
03-10-2016, 06:36 PM
i dont know....

i kind of like byron scotts tactics. make your young players hate you soooo damn much, that they want to better their game just to show up their wayward coach
Are you kidding me? :biggums:
Byron is awful. He actually could stunt some player's improvement like that. DLO showed a lot of strength in that situation and overcame but other guys could just don't develop properly. By the way, I don't think Byron will be in the Lakers next season.
Randle worth a lot more than WCS. If the Lakers get Simmons and trade Randle, they could do better than WCS.

Answering to the thread, I think that if Simmons is as good as advertise he will fit anywhere cause teams will build around him.

Sportal
03-10-2016, 08:30 PM
I hope Boston get him. Will be wasted on every other team that could get that pick.

SwishSquared
03-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Yeah 76ers isn't a good fit. Lakers would be ok because his play making can help out russell and he can play off ball as a shooter. I don't really like the lakers but Russell and Simmons would be a solid pairing imo.I think they'd take him tbh and make a decision to move, say, Okafor this summer. Granted, the meniscus tear does ding his value now. But Noel is a great defensive C to play alongside Simmons for rim protection and a constant lob threat offensively. It could work, but they'd have to make a trade eventually, if not immediately.