PDA

View Full Version : LOL! Is Kevin Love even a top 10 PF nowadays?

Fudge
03-07-2016, 11:47 PM
LMAO!

Dude is pure phucking shit.

Shit on defense, too inefficient on offense, no post game, his jumper is broke, overrated rebounder. Like, dude is pretty much useless.

I can probably name 10 power forwards i'd take over this white bum.

Matta fact, i'll do it right now.

Draymond
Davis
Griffin
Dirk
Favors
LMA
Millsap
Tobias Harris
Ryan Anderson

Close enough. There's probably another i'm missing, but at the moment, I would EASILY take those 9 guys over him.

Nilocon165
03-07-2016, 11:50 PM
He was making sullinger look like prime shaq the other night.

Lebronxrings
03-07-2016, 11:55 PM
hes crap.

But no one gets on kyrie irving for being a no defense chuking prick. No control over the game and chokes in big moments. I wanna f*cking wipe that smirk off his dirty face.

Mike smith
03-08-2016, 12:01 AM
LMAO!

Dude is pure phucking shit.

Shit on defense, too inefficient on offense, no post game, his jumper is broke, overrated rebounder. Like, dude is pretty much useless.

I can probably name 10 power forwards i'd take over this white bum.

Matta fact, i'll do it right now.

Draymond
Davis
Griffin
Dirk
Favors
LMA
Millsap
Tobias Harris
Ryan Anderson

Close enough. There's probably another i'm missing, but at the moment, I would EASILY take those 9 guys over him.
Ibaka

Ranked 12th
03-08-2016, 12:01 AM
LOL, dude shouldn even be a starter in the league

GrapeApe
03-08-2016, 12:13 AM
I didn't realize he was shooting so poorly. His TS% is decent but 41%FG for a big man is atrocious. It's strange because he's an 82% FT shooter, and big men who are good FT shooters usually aren't inefficient.

ballinhun8
03-08-2016, 12:20 AM
Literally all the people agreeing are lebron fam members

Is that a surprise to anyone? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

kamil
03-08-2016, 12:42 AM
Literally all the people agreeing are lebron fam members

Is that a surprise to anyone? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

MORE HELP!!!

Bankaii
03-08-2016, 12:52 AM
MORE HELP!!!
Holding a player accountable to playing up to the standards of a max contract = more help?

Go overdose on rogaine, baldie.

Fudge
03-08-2016, 12:54 AM
Holding a player accountable to playing up to the standards of a max contract = more help?

Go overdose on rogaine, baldie.
:lol

Cocaine80s
03-08-2016, 01:00 AM
Lebron needs to leave Cleveland asap

Come to Boston with KD

Black and White
03-08-2016, 01:12 AM
Tbh Kevin Love should have known his stats/performance would nosedive coming to Cleveland, I suppose he values winning over individual stuff.

warriorfan
03-08-2016, 01:15 AM
2014 Love posts 26/13/4 on 59% TS

Next year in 2015 plays under the LeBron-Ball System

17/10/2 on 56% TS

LeBron-Ball claims another future Hall of Famer

RIP Kevin Love, hope you are able to get out of that cancerous situation and get your Hall of Fame career back on track.

SpaceJam
03-08-2016, 01:16 AM
This is a top 100 All Time player we are talking about guys, a little respect please :bowdown: :bowdown:

sportjames23
03-08-2016, 01:27 AM
This is a top 100 All Time player we are talking about guys, a little respect please :bowdown: :bowdown:

Didn't they rank him above Shawn Kemp? :facepalm

GrapeApe
03-08-2016, 01:39 AM
2014 Love posts 26/13/4 on 59% TS

Next year in 2015 plays under the LeBron-Ball System

17/10/2 on 56% TS

LeBron-Ball claims another future Hall of Famer

RIP Kevin Love, hope you are able to get out of that cancerous situation and get your Hall of Fame career back on track.

You mean putting up empty stats on bad teams and routinely missing the playoffs? That's the career you hope he gets back?

STATUTORY
03-08-2016, 01:50 AM
just another career ruined by Lebron ball

GrapeApe
03-08-2016, 02:24 AM
just another career ruined by Lebron ball

Whose career has he ruined? Again, putting up empty stats on a bad team and never making the playoffs isn't much of a career. It's amazing how fans criticize players for putting up big numbers and not winning anything, and then when they put up modest numbers on a good team "their career is ruined".

SexSymbol
03-08-2016, 02:31 AM
he's easily top 5

Lebronxrings
03-08-2016, 02:34 AM
he's easily top 5
:roll: :facepalm

STATUTORY
03-08-2016, 02:36 AM
Whose career has he ruined? Again, putting up empty stats on a bad team and never making the playoffs isn't much of a career. It's amazing how fans criticize players for putting up big numbers and not winning anything, and then when they put up modest numbers on a good team "their career is ruined".

I think it's threads like this that make me say Love's career is ruined. When you go from consensus top 3 PF to someone considered marignal top 10 yea Lebron did that

sd3035
03-08-2016, 02:38 AM
Top 3 easily

GrapeApe
03-08-2016, 03:14 AM
I think it's threads like this that make me say Love's career is ruined. When you go from consensus top 3 PF to someone considered marignal top 10 yea Lebron did that

So what if he was considered a top 3 PF. He wasn't going to win jack shit. Love (much like Bosh) isn't a championship centerpiece. The only way for him to compete for a title is as a 2nd or 3rd option. There are very few players who can put up huge numbers AND win a title. Love is not one of them.

People are (or were) making him out to be something he's not. The same thing happened with Bosh. If given the choice, most players would rather compete for championships as a 2nd or 3rd option than waste away putting up big numbers on bad teams.

GOATJono
03-08-2016, 04:14 AM
Even Cole Aldrich is better, he should go to an irrelevant team and return to stat padding.

coin24
03-08-2016, 04:35 AM
So what if he was considered a top 3 PF. He wasn't going to win jack shit. Love (much like Bosh) isn't a championship centerpiece. The only way for him to compete for a title is as a 2nd or 3rd option. There are very few players who can put up huge numbers AND win a title. Love is not one of them.

People are (or were) making him out to be something he's not. The same thing happened with Bosh. If given the choice, most players would rather compete for championships as a 2nd or 3rd option than waste away putting up big numbers on bad teams.

Hmm being the man, or being lebrans whipping boy and media scapegoat..

Of course bran stains choose the role player life, betas to the core:oldlol:
Who wants to be a spot up shooter then cop all the blame for every loss:confusedshrug:

Harison
03-08-2016, 04:37 AM
Love is getting underrated now. The reason is usual: Lebron effect. Wade with Bosh also went from superstars to scrubs, thats how Lebron ball works.

Place Love in a proper situation and a coach who maximizes his potential, and he'll be back among Top bigs in NBA.

SpaceJam
03-08-2016, 05:39 AM
Didn't they rank him above Shawn Kemp? :facepalm

Dude everyone knows that ESPN list was SUPER LEGIT!

K Love top 100 ALL TIME

Stay Winnin :bowdown:

Ranked 12th
03-08-2016, 05:42 AM
Dude everyone knows that ESPN list was SUPER LEGIT!

K Love top 100 ALL TIME

Stay Winnin :bowdown:

Only the top 15 rankings made sense

You can't expect them to accurately portray all 100 NBA players realistically, takes too much effort and time looking for old VHS tapes, scouting vids, games etc.

So they only made sure the Top 15 was legit, the rest was done for trolling purposes

Love isnt even a Top 100 player in today's NBA

SpaceJam
03-08-2016, 05:49 AM
Only the top 15 rankings made sense

You can't expect them to accurately portray all 100 NBA players realistically, takes too much effort and time looking for old VHS tapes, scouting vids, games etc.

So they only made sure the Top 15 was legit, the rest was done for trolling purposes

Love isnt even a Top 100 player in today's NBA

I'm sorry? ESPN is obviously the most credible source when it comes to the NBA, obviously NOTHING they post can be regard as 'trolling' or 'click-bait'

Don't be disrespectful to the many amazing reporters who put in time and effort to come up with the undisputed top 100 all time NBA players

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZL25c-WkAACwl6.jpg

Nash
03-08-2016, 06:15 AM
Problem with Love is that he's so damn inefficient. I like him, but even if your numbers go down cuz of being 3rd option, usually your efficiency goes up.

retaxis
03-08-2016, 06:45 AM
Problem is not Love but Lebron. Lebron is a 2nd or 3rd option who routinely belives he is the first option. Lebron can not win as the dominant man on the team as we have always seen Wade lead by leadership, strength and comradery. Lebron saw Wade as a big brother and asked Wade to help him have some rings and wade let him have some rings but now Lebron is back to thinking he can win as a dominant personality. He simply can not because he was raised by a woman compared to Wade (raised by father and 5 brothers). Lebron simply is a b1tch im afraid.

masonanddixon
03-08-2016, 07:20 AM
Take lebron off that team and they win 65 games and Love averages 28 and 14.

bobopenguin
03-08-2016, 08:56 AM
kevin love was a star until he played in lebron's system.
Chris Bosh was a star until he played in lebron's system.
Kyrie Irving was a star until he played in lebron's system.
D-Whistle was a star until he played in lebron's system, now he's a star again.

lebron system = star destoryer.

Nilocon165
03-08-2016, 09:12 AM
Take lebron off that team and they win 65 games and Love averages 28 and 14.
Have you even watched the games where lebron didn't play?

GrapeApe
03-08-2016, 01:23 PM
The funny thing about the people negging me in this thread is I'm not a Lebron stan, and anyone familiar with my posting knows this. I just don't think Kevin Love was ever as good as his numbers would lead us to believe.

He's not in an ideal situation, but an ideal situation in terms of productivity would not lead to many wins. The main reason Bosh was able to make it work is because he's a good defender with great defensive range and elite PnR defense.

SwishSquared
03-08-2016, 01:44 PM
He's surely a top 10 PF, but the problem is LBJ is now optimized as a PF on offense as well. Both guys like to have the ball in the same spots on the floor.

Love is a threat beyond the arc- he's at 36.5% on C&S 3s for the year. Great for a traditional PF, but not when you factor in all players; also, Cleveland is mostly using that facet of his game, particularly later in games, as a means of opening up driving lanes. His skillset is a lot more diverse than he often gets to show.

If they keep him long term, he should get subbed out early in Q1 and Q3 a la Dirk. Let him anchor 2nd units where he gets to touch the ball in his favorite spots more frequently. That way LBJ gets ample time in small ball lineups and they better utilize Love. I haven't watched them much since the ASB- have they been doing this?

Not to sidetrack here, but in general is Lue doing a good job? From what I've read, it doesn't seem like much has changed strategically.

ShawkFactory
03-08-2016, 01:44 PM
kevin love was a star until he played in lebron's system.
Chris Bosh was a star until he played in lebron's system.
Kyrie Irving was a star until he played in lebron's system.
D-Whistle was a star until he played in lebron's system, now he's a star again.

lebron system = star destoryer.

Posts like this make me realize how much of a waste of time this forum can be.

Chokefree
03-08-2016, 01:52 PM
hes crap.

But no one gets on kyrie irving for being a no defense chuking prick. No control over the game and chokes in big moments. I wanna f*cking wipe that smirk off his dirty face.
STFU already bitch ass ho

Ranked 12th
03-08-2016, 02:14 PM
STFU already bitch ass ho

Send those fries, Nigel.

nba_55
03-08-2016, 02:49 PM
Love is getting underrated now. The reason is usual: Lebron effect. Wade with Bosh also went from superstars to scrubs, thats how Lebron ball works.

Place Love in a proper situation and a coach who maximizes his potential, and he'll be back among Top bigs in NBA.

So Lebron won 2 titles with a bunch of scrubs? :confusedshrug:

CuterThanRubio
03-08-2016, 04:27 PM
He never was.

Definition of a stat padder who has trouble coexisting with winning players.

riseagainst
03-08-2016, 04:30 PM
Problem is not Love but Lebron. Lebron is a 2nd or 3rd option who routinely belives he is the first option. Lebron can not win as the dominant man on the team as we have always seen Wade lead by leadership, strength and comradery. Lebron saw Wade as a big brother and asked Wade to help him have some rings and wade let him have some rings but now Lebron is back to thinking he can win as a dominant personality. He simply can not because he was raised by a woman compared to Wade (raised by father and 5 brothers). Lebron simply is a b1tch im afraid.

this

lilteapot
03-08-2016, 04:30 PM
G.
O.
A.
T.

PP34Deuce
03-08-2016, 06:33 PM
The more I watch this team the more I see resistance from Love and Irving.

Lebron is an egomanaic-We all know that. That said, despite what you think of him, he puts you in a position to win every game and be a conference finals contender.

His challenge is these 2 guys aren't Wade and Bosh. Wade let him run the team and played off the ball and Bosh has coachability to do what he's asked.

Love is stubborn and in ways similar to Bron. Irving is still seeing himself as their present star.

Lebron Wade and Bosh could yell at each other and then apologize. Love and Irving seem more fragile.

theaussieguy
03-08-2016, 06:55 PM
The more I watch this team the more I see resistance from Love and Irving.

Lebron is an egomanaic-We all know that. That said, despite what you think of him, he puts you in a position to win every game and be a conference finals contender.

His challenge is these 2 guys aren't Wade and Bosh. Wade let him run the team and played off the ball and Bosh has coachability to do what he's asked.

Love is stubborn and in ways similar to Bron. Irving is still seeing himself as their present star.

Lebron Wade and Bosh could yell at each other and then apologize. Love and Irving seem more fragile.

yeah, also irving is literally the last kind of PG this cavs team needs

Hey Yo
03-08-2016, 06:56 PM
I guess it's true considering the Heat won B2B titles with 2xFMVP James leading the team in MP, pts, rebounds and assists for each title.

GrapeApe
03-08-2016, 07:11 PM
I guess it's true considering the Heat won B2B titles with 2xFMVP James leading the team in MP, pts, rebounds and assists for each title.

Wade and Kobe have won titles leading their team in MP, pts, assists, and steals. I guess they played with a bunch of scrubs too.