PDA

View Full Version : That's not a win! That's not a win!

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 12:35 PM
KD didn't touch Iggy, he stood there straight up while Iggy flopped into Durant and like usual the Warriors got a ridiculous call ON THE ROAD, of which they should never get PERIOD in that situation.

THAT'S NOT A WIN.

**** the Warriors. 52-6.

Mr. Jabbar
02-28-2016, 12:36 PM
Fu.

Ming.

SpaceJam
02-28-2016, 12:40 PM
https://i0.wp.com/oi47.tinypic.com/2vi1lzo.jpg

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 12:41 PM
Warriors are literally better at every single position except SF.

Klay Thompson is an unsung hero, his shots killed OKC more than Curry's did. And despite Green's poor game for his standards... the guy is loaded with heart and intangibles out the wazooo...

this is the best team of all time. And OKC beat em last night. I'm proud of that.

Im Still Ballin
02-28-2016, 12:47 PM
Legends

Never

Die

LOJ

The_Yearning
02-28-2016, 12:47 PM
Foul or no foul... KD never should have turned the ball over and Iggy, a shitty foul shooter, still had to hit two clutch ass free throws to force OT.

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 12:52 PM
Foul or no foul... KD never should have turned the ball over and Iggy, a shitty foul shooter, still had to hit two clutch ass free throws to force OT.
It doesn't matter dude, it wasn't a foul. It was a bullshit call. But because it's the warriors and they're chasing history, they get a last second phantom call. ONLY THE WARRIORS.

lol @ Billy Donovan though. Didn't even prepare for that situation. What a dope he is.

The_Yearning
02-28-2016, 12:56 PM
It doesn't matter dude, it wasn't a foul. It was a bullshit call. But because it's the warriors and they're chasing history, they get a last second phantom call. ONLY THE WARRIORS.

lol @ Billy Donovan though. Didn't even prepare for that situation. What a dope he is.

Um, yes it does.

If KD didn't turn the ball over, game over.

If Iggy missed those free throws, game over.

Riks
02-28-2016, 01:02 PM
Perfect :roll:

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 01:05 PM
Um, yes it does.

If KD didn't turn the ball over, game over.

If Iggy missed those free throws, game over.
Last second phantom call, on the road. :lol

Twas not a win.

Dodge it all you want, it ain't a win. Durant turning it over and Iggy making FT's have nothing to do with the CALL ITSELF. That call isn't made, GAME OVER. And that's exactly what should've happened. Instead, Warriors get saved on the road. Get over it.

dazzer87
02-28-2016, 01:06 PM
wait up was that after last night game???

Prime_Shaq
02-28-2016, 01:07 PM
wait up was that after last night game???
That was the Finals

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 01:08 PM
That was the Finals
His teams never been, he wouldn't know anything about the history of the finals.

Chadwin
02-28-2016, 01:10 PM

Klay Thompson is an unsung hero, his shots killed OKC more than Curry's did. And despite Green's poor game for his standards... the guy is loaded with heart and intangibles out the wazooo...

this is the best team of all time. And OKC beat em last night. I'm proud of that.

Klay had the quietest 32 points I've ever seen.

dazzer87
02-28-2016, 01:10 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11290846&postcount=32

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11290923&postcount=40

Derka
02-28-2016, 01:11 PM
Hm. Looking at GS's record...looking at that final score.

Nope, says 53-5 right there. GS won. Sorry umadtho.

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 01:17 PM
Klay had the quietest 32 points I've ever seen.
:roll:

You're weren't paying attention. Clutch 3's, clutch and 1, and he got the turnover that ended up getting Iggy that Phantom call.

IMPACT. Klay's the best SG in the league. You're a hater.

The_Yearning
02-28-2016, 01:20 PM
Last second phantom call, on the road. :lol

Twas not a win.

Dodge it all you want, it ain't a win. Durant turning it over and Iggy making FT's have nothing to do with the CALL ITSELF. That call isn't made, GAME OVER. And that's exactly what should've happened. Instead, Warriors get saved on the road. Get over it.

I ain't the one salty. It's okay though.

Let it all out before all that sodium retention catches you a pulmonary edema.

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 01:29 PM
I ain't the one salty. It's okay though.

Let it all out before all that sodium retention catches you a pulmonary edema.
This guy!

Googling medical terms because I pointed out how awful that call was. Haven't we as fans been taught you only get a foul call in the final seconds if it's a BLATANT hack? This guy Kevin stood there with his arms straight up and they blew the whistle. WTF?

You should be salty. The Warriors are getting unfair advantages.

HoopSuperstar
02-28-2016, 01:30 PM
KD didn't touch Iggy, he stood there straight up while Iggy flopped into Durant and like usual the Warriors got a ridiculous call ON THE ROAD, of which they should never get PERIOD in that situation.

THAT'S NOT A WIN.

**** the Warriors. 52-6.

I thought the same thing, but you know how it goes. That's why they never showed the replay from another angle.

It's all about ratings, if not the thunder would've won. Thunder could've really used Harden, who was their six man of the year. R. Westbrook, without Durant, was only seeking to drive to the basket, because he's not a great shooter, unless he gets hot. So they definitely could use a guy like Joe Johnson, remember that Golden State wasn't the same until, they got all the pieces together, and gained more experience.
Last pieces being Iggy and D. Green.

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 01:38 PM
I thought the same thing, but you know how it goes. That's why they never showed the replay from another angle.

It's all about ratings, if not the thunder would've won. Thunder could've really used Harden, who was their six man of the year. R. Westbrook, without Durant, was only seeking to drive to the basket, because he's not a great shooter, unless he gets hot. So they definitely could use a guy like Joe Johnson, remember that Golden State wasn't the same until, they got all the pieces together, and gained more experience.
Last pieces being Iggy and D. Green.
Yeah without Durant the teams a complete disaster. On both ends.

But like like I've been saying, Roberson, despite his horrendous shooting ability, does hold some value on the team because he can out-athlete guys and secure important possessions late in the game. Can even finish around the rim occasionally.. (WOW!)

tho meanwhile... the opposing SG is dropping 30 points and playing stellar D. But for some Warriors fans he's not good enough. :cletus:

I'd kill Ibaka's entire family for Klay Thompson. He could fit into any system and be highly valuable. People need to stop underrating him.

HoopSuperstar
02-28-2016, 01:57 PM
Yeah without Durant the teams a complete disaster. On both ends.

But like like I've been saying, Roberson, despite his horrendous shooting ability, does hold some value on the team because he can out-athlete guys and secure important possessions late in the game. Can even finish around the rim occasionally.. (WOW!)

tho meanwhile... the opposing SG is dropping 30 points and playing stellar D. But for some Warriors fans he's not good enough. :cletus:

I'd kill Ibaka's entire family for Klay Thompson. He could fit into any system and be highly valuable. People need to stop underrating him.

Actually part of their early success was that they played a small lineup just like the warriors remember Westbrook Harden J.Green K.Durant S.Ibaka and they had Reggie Jackson too. Many forget about him.

Ibaka change his game a bit and that effected them a bit. Roberson is good, but they need guys with experience, they lakers had two great stars in Kobe and Shag, but they added experience veterans in the likes of R.Harper, R.Horry R.Fox etc. Iguadala and Bogut are those type of players, people fail to realize how young were the Thunder when they got to the finals.

They lost three key players in Harden, R.Jackson and Sefalosha who was a key defensive player at the time even compared to Bruce Bowen.

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 02:05 PM
Actually part of their early success was that they played a small lineup just like the warriors remember Westbrook Harden J.Green K.Durant S.Ibaka and they had Reggie Jackson too. Many forget about him.

Ibaka change his game a bit and that effected them a bit. Roberson is good, but they need guys with experience, they lakers had two great stars in Kobe and Shag, but they added experience veterans in the likes of R.Harper, R.Horry R.Fox etc. Iguadala and Bogut are those type of players, people fail to realize how young were the Thunder when they got to the finals.

They lost three key players in Harden, R.Jackson and Sefalosha who was a key defensive player at the time even compared to Bruce Bowen.
I'm not even saying Roberson is a good player. But compared to Singler he actually holds value. :lol

Trading Harden was a debacle, and getting nothing for Jackson was a minor debacle.

Presti hasn't even been drafting well lately. This guys legacy is going down the shitter.

warriorfan
02-28-2016, 02:07 PM
nerdaddii taking huge L's and D's in his gay azz just like his boy GayD :roll:

KungFuJoe
02-28-2016, 02:23 PM
It was a foul. A bit ticky tacky but still a foul. Iggy went up for the shot and Durant moved into his landing spot AFTER Iggy went up, which is key here. You have to be at the spot before the guy goes into his jump and you have to go straight up not into the shooter.

Gileraracer
02-28-2016, 05:35 PM
Thank god it's only your irrelevant opinion :rockon:

D. Toretto
02-28-2016, 06:10 PM

THAT'S NOT A WIN.

**** the Warriors. 52-6.

It boggles my mind how people say "in that situation". Like dude, there is no "different situation". Either it's always a foul or never. And this is always called as a foul. Wtf :biggums:

Mr. Jabbar
02-28-2016, 06:13 PM
nerdaddii taking huge L's and D's in his gay azz just like his boy GayD :roll:

:lol :lol

Inferno
02-28-2016, 06:14 PM

KD and Russ got a couple phantom calls before that too, so shut the **** up :oldlol:

Done_And_Done
02-28-2016, 07:18 PM
That's not a win! That's not a win! lolololololol

http://orig08.deviantart.net/f284/f/2012/312/f/7/batman_dancing_mixed_by_dunker1234-d5kdfcm.gif

Young X
02-28-2016, 07:28 PM
A win is a win. Deal with it. Curry EMBARRASSED OKC on national television and all Durant could do was helplessly watch from the bench. And he has nobody to blame but himself for his dumbass chokes that won the game for Golden State.

SexSymbol
02-28-2016, 07:41 PM

THAT'S NOT A WIN.

**** the Warriors. 52-6.
as clear as a foul as it can be tbh, all the commentators said so immediately.
he got him in the air and then created contact on the shot.
The foul on this play is not called 1 out of 30 times.
You're in the minority here fella

Black and White
02-28-2016, 07:49 PM
Curry and the Warriors have the LeBron stans running wild with their damage control, to the point where they are defending a player that they called a flopper and a crybaby two years ago.

Funktion
02-28-2016, 08:16 PM
:lol

LARRY BROWN
02-28-2016, 08:54 PM
coach should have called time out,when Durant was trapped.
if they called time out ,they could have the ball at half court!

set a pick for russel and the warriors would have to foul!

thunder 103 101

that game was fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:durantunimpressed:

LARRY BROWN
02-28-2016, 08:56 PM
A win is a win. Deal with it. Curry EMBARRASSED OKC on national television and all Durant could do was helplessly watch from the bench. And he has nobody to blame but himself for his dumbass chokes that won the game for Golden State.

in the playoffs I bet they double curry more often!

and thunder win 4 to 2:biggums:

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 09:17 PM
Dumbass chokes like dominating the entire game on both ends and hitting a 3 in Iggy's face to put em up 4 with less than 20 seconds left. :oldlol:

You're a black f@ggot. I don't respect anything you have to say.

Inferno
02-28-2016, 09:20 PM
KD and Russ got a couple phantom calls before that too, so shut the **** up :oldlol:

Plus KD did foul Iggy :coleman:

Young X
02-28-2016, 09:46 PM
Dumbass chokes like dominating the entire game on both ends and hitting a 3 in Iggy's face to put em up 4 with less than 20 seconds left. :oldlol:

You're a black f@ggot. I don't respect anything you have to say.:roll:

Don't get mad at me, get mad at Durant, he allowed all that to happen.

Curry made Durant and the rest of OKC look like jokes. He completely shitted on those guys. I don't even think they believe themselves they can beat the Warriors. Curry DEVASTATED them.

LARRY BROWN
02-28-2016, 09:52 PM
Plus KD did foul Iggy :coleman:

iggy should have been called for a offensive foul!he ran right into Durant!:biggums:

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 10:04 PM
:roll:

Don't get mad at me, get mad at Durant, he allowed all that to happen.

Curry made Durant and the rest of OKC look like jokes. He completely shitted on those guys. I don't even think they believe themselves they can beat the Warriors. Curry DEVASTATED them.
Nobody feels devastated, lol. They lost a regular season game, and they've won more of those types of games than they've lost.

Remember the 2014 series against the Clippers? That's called being devastated. Chris Paul choking like that in the playoffs while KD and russ shit down their throats? Yeah, that's devastation.

It's a regular season game, as much as you want it to be more than that, it's not. You're a frustrated black guy who knows his team won't ever be in the running. And the Clippers blew huge leads against this same Warriors team. But you're too much of a black bitch to own up to your own teams chokes, instead you deflect on OKC who has a better team and better franchise players. You're a typical jealous negro.

CJ Mustard
02-28-2016, 10:07 PM

Stop it, man. Curry did you guys dirty. He was clowning in OT, hitting outrageous shots. Every time it was necessary, he put another dagger in your hearts. And it culminated into a 35 foot bomb, the likes OKC hasn't seen since Timothy McVeigh.

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 10:11 PM
Stop it, man. Curry did you guys dirty. He was clowning in OT, hitting outrageous shots. Every time it was necessary, he put another dagger in your hearts. And it culminated into a 35 foot bomb, the likes OKC hasn't seen since Timothy McVeigh.
Nah it was more like he was hitting shots with no pressure because it was such a big lead, kinda like what happened in game 2 of the finals last year. Only instead they called a phantom call on KD at the end of regulation, which took the game to OT where KD fouled out and so those shots didn't really mean much at that point because I already knew the game was over.

Klays shots to get within 1 in regulation, that steal, and that and1 were daggers. Curry did what curry does, hit 3's and nothing else. He did what I expected him to do.

CJ Mustard
02-28-2016, 10:16 PM
Nah it was more like he was hitting shots with no pressure because it was such a big lead, kinda like what happened in game 2 of the finals last year. Only instead they called a phantom call on KD at the end of regulation, which took the game to OT where KD fouled out and so those shots didn't really mean much at that point because I already knew the game was over.

Klays shots to get within 1 in regulation, that steal, and that and1 were daggers. Curry did what curry does, hit 3's and nothing else. He did what I expected him to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEha6TJqiGY

Down 7 with 2 mins in the 4th, Curry hits a three. Down 5 with 1 min in the 4th, Curry hits a three. Down 4 with 4 mins in OT, Curry hits a three. Down 3 with 2 mins in OT, Curry hits a three. Tie game in OT, Curry hits the winning three.

The footage don't lie *****.

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 10:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEha6TJqiGY

Down 7 with 2 mins in the 4th, Curry hits a three. Down 5 with 1 min in the 4th, Curry hits a three. Down 4 with 4 mins in OT, Curry hits a three. Down 3 with 2 mins in OT, Curry hits a three. Tie game in OT, Curry hits the winning three.

The footage don't lie *****.
Curry hits 3's. What a revelation.

Like I said dumbass, down 7 with two minutes. Down 5 with 1 min. Those aren't devastating you ****ing idiot. Durant hit a 3 with 15 seconds left to put OKC up 4.

Klay hits a layup, then gets a steal. THAT hurts. Steph couldn't devastate a fly, he's incredibly soft and took a 5 minute break in the 4th cause his ankle hurt. He was hitting shots on Kyle Singler. Who cares dude? :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
02-28-2016, 10:24 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

:roll: :roll:

Young X
02-28-2016, 10:24 PM
It's a regular season game, as much as you want it to be more than that, it's not. You're a frustrated black guy who knows his team won't ever be in the running. And the Clippers blew huge leads against this same Warriors team. But you're too much of a black bitch to own up to your own teams chokes, instead you deflect on OKC who has a better team and better franchise players. You're a typical jealous negro.Shut your dumbass up.

Your boy Durant is black. Westbrook is black. The sport you watch every day is DOMINATED by black people. Wake up.

You sound like an idiot trying to insult me when you probably root for a team that's mostly black. You're stupid.

Just accept that OKC like the Clippers aren't winning shit this year and that KD will probably leave. It would make life so much easier. :applause:

warriorfan
02-28-2016, 10:25 PM
Stop it, man. Curry did you guys dirty. He was clowning in OT, hitting outrageous shots. Every time it was necessary, he put another dagger in your hearts. And it culminated into a 35 foot bomb, the likes OKC hasn't seen since Timothy McVeigh

CJ Mustard
02-28-2016, 10:26 PM
Curry hits 3's. What a revelation.

Like I said dumbass, down 7 with two minutes. Down 5 with 1 min. Those aren't devastating you ****ing idiot. Durant hit a 3 with 15 seconds left to put OKC up 4.

Klay hits a layup, then gets a steal. THAT hurts. Steph couldn't devastate a fly, he's incredibly soft and took a 5 minute break in the 4th cause his ankle hurt. He was hitting shots on Kyle Singler. Who cares dude? :oldlol:
This is denial beyond comprehension. :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
02-28-2016, 10:26 PM

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 10:32 PM
Shut your dumbass up.

Your boy Durant is black. Westbrook is black. The sport you watch every day is DOMINATED by black people. Wake up.

You sound like an idiot trying to insult me when you probably root for a team that's mostly black. You're stupid.

Just accept that OKC like the Clippers aren't winning shit this year and that KD will probably leave. It would make life so much easier. :applause:
They're millionaire athletes, and you're just a nobody. :lol

I respect black people who actually do something, so that disqualifies you from my respect list.

I hope KD leaves, and unlike you I don't really give a shit if OKC wins or not. I'm a bandwagon fan anyway. They say sticking around when your team sucks makes you a good fan. I say it makes you a loser. I'm not gonna waste my time on a shitty team. OKC is just good enough to where I can actually watch the games and get joy out of the fact they have two of the best 5 players on the planet. You as a Clippers can't say that.

Chokefree
02-28-2016, 10:33 PM

You're a black f@ggot. I don't respect anything you have to say.
Folks this is what happens when both parents smoke crack

Young X
02-28-2016, 10:33 PM
Can we all agree that this dude is a f*ggot that shouldn't be taken seriously?

Only a complete idiot would try to defend how KD gave that game away and how demoralizing those threes Curry hit were to the Thunder.

I was rooting for OKC to win the game too but Durant f*cked it up. Now the Warriors will probably break the Bulls record SMH.

warriorfan
02-28-2016, 10:34 PM

the simon "family" is on the meltdown big time

the kobe/curry fam is going to suck the last breath from his lungs after his boy KD runs to Golden State :roll:

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 10:35 PM
Folks this is what happens when both parents smoke crack
http://i68.tinypic.com/av20j4.jpg

GTFO of my thread you racist midget.

JohnFreeman
02-28-2016, 10:41 PM
RIP 20four

fries please

Mr. Jabbar
02-28-2016, 10:44 PM
the simon "family" is on the meltdown big time

the kobe/curry fam is going to suck the last breath from his lungs after his boy KD runs to Golden State :roll:

jumping ship from servant KD right into lequit's decline, talk about great timing loool. hes floating in high seas right now, no life vest, calling S.O.S. while the Kobe/Curry ship sails away :lol :lol

http://thepoetsgarret.com/2012Uploads/sunsets.jpg

what a time!

HenryGarfunkle
02-28-2016, 10:47 PM

jumping ship from servant KD right into lequit's decline, talk about great timing loool. hes floating in high seas right now, no life vest, calling S.O.S. while the Kobe/Curry ship sails away :lol :lol

what a time!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHrMSoAWIAAsgoF.jpg:large

JohnFreeman
02-28-2016, 10:49 PM
Powerful Zach Lowe with the LeBron vote

warriorfan
02-28-2016, 10:50 PM

what a time!

hes done :oldlol:

Bandito
02-28-2016, 10:51 PM
Reminds of 2/6