PDA

View Full Version : How much does upside does Klay have in regard to his ball handling?

IGOTGAME
02-21-2016, 05:06 PM
i could only imagine how good he would be worth an above average handle?

SamuraiSWISH
02-21-2016, 05:14 PM
i could only imagine how good he would be worth an above average handle?
Offensively he is literally Ray Allen with no handle. It's not even average. So yes he'd be way better. A legit superstar.

chips93
02-21-2016, 05:17 PM
he doesnt seem to have gotten much better, so id say low upside.

hes just so stiff, no change of pace, no herky-jerk moves in his game.

SamuraiSWISH
02-21-2016, 05:25 PM
Yea he doesn't even have average handle let alone above average to great superstar moves off the dribble. And you don't develop that years into your pro career. He plays way too stiff and robotic. That robotic ness and lack of fluidity is also why his jumper is so mechanical or text book.

bdreason
02-21-2016, 05:27 PM
He's definitely improved. I used to cover my eyes when he put the ball on the floor. He protects the dribble on the drive much better now, and looks for the short/midrange shot instead of trying to get all the way to the rim.

If Klay had an elite handle? He'd be a Superstar.

warriorfan
02-21-2016, 05:42 PM
zero handles

he needs to not even take the ball up court to be honest

if the ball gets into klay's hands in the back court get prepared for a half court set :lol

raprap
02-21-2016, 05:44 PM
Not much. He can still shoot over guys tho, the important thing is he knows how to create seperation

tpols
02-21-2016, 05:48 PM
he doesnt seem to have gotten much better, so id say low upside.

hes just so stiff, no change of pace, no herky-jerk moves in his game.

yea hes similar to ray allen .. I guess when youre so methodical with shot form it carries over to other aspects of the game. They're straight line players, but extremely effective at what they do.