PDA

View Full Version : Laker fans

AirBonner
02-19-2016, 04:07 AM
How do you feel about fellow peers jumping ship and rooting for the Warriors? Do you find this acceptable?

HOoopCityJones
02-19-2016, 04:08 AM
16 championships keeps me feeling great.

Cocaine80s
02-19-2016, 04:11 AM
16 championships keeps me feeling great.
14 of which you probably didnt even see

HOoopCityJones
02-19-2016, 04:13 AM
14 of which you probably didnt even see
Nope. Ive only seen 5. :cheers:

bballnoob1192
02-19-2016, 04:15 AM
what real laker fan jumped ship? you mean all the kobe stans? like all the lebron stans that jumped from cleveland to miami to cleveland? Lakers for life bitches

$LakerGold
02-19-2016, 04:15 AM
You're not part of the team, fools. Srry.

bobopenguin
02-19-2016, 04:35 AM
i actually feel more sorry for being a rockets fan.

AintNoSunshine
02-19-2016, 04:58 AM
Good luck that any one of 3 true Laker fans on here will see your post.

warriorfan
02-19-2016, 05:03 AM
http://www.infiniteunknown.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/japan-nuclear-plant-radiation-meltdown.jpg

Combat Wombat
02-19-2016, 05:45 AM
Don't really care. As long as they don't come running back when the Lakers are contenders again.

We don't need any Lebron23's within our fanbase.

LakersForlife
02-19-2016, 10:55 AM
lakers franchise originally came from golden state. so we didnt jump ship were looking back at our roots

Bandito
02-19-2016, 10:57 AM
Good riddance. Cavs andn he Warriors can have them.

Sarcastic
02-19-2016, 11:50 AM
lakers franchise originally came from golden state. so we didnt jump ship were looking back at our roots

Minnesota is the Gopher State, not the Golden State. I can see how it can be confusing though.

coin24
02-19-2016, 05:22 PM
There just fgt alts. Baby di.ck virgins..

Us real laker fans ( fire hose di.cks ) are here forever:rockon: :rockon:

Levity
02-19-2016, 05:24 PM
Laker fan chiming in:

I dont fvcking care.
Doesnt affect me nor my love for the lakers, in the slighest

SouBeachTalents
02-19-2016, 05:25 PM

The Lakers originally started in Minneapolis :facepalm

Cold soul
02-19-2016, 07:23 PM
I was Lakers fan before Shaq and Kobe came to Lakers back in 96. I'll be fan rest of my life I'm not jumping ship like some fans in today's world once a Laker always a laker.

G0ATbe
02-19-2016, 07:27 PM
Both California teams, so whats your point OP?:confusedshrug:

imnew09
02-19-2016, 07:34 PM
OP salty af no one wants you in the fam btch a$$

Funktion
02-19-2016, 07:37 PM
https://youtu.be/5wBTdfAkqGU

Funktion
02-19-2016, 07:40 PM
https://youtu.be/5wBTdfAkqGU

Why not
https://youtu.be/pYdoQ6DZ3F4

Lebronxrings
02-19-2016, 08:44 PM
most laker fans are pretty nice dudes, at times knowledgeable. Its the dumbass kobestans who ruin the image of the laker fanbase. Kobetards are the scum of this forum.

Nick Young
02-19-2016, 10:10 PM
How do you feel about fellow peers jumping ship and rooting for the Warriors? Do you find this acceptable?
I feel like 16 championships

Smoke117
02-19-2016, 10:13 PM
"Laker fans"...the title of this thread literally made me bust up laughing...I don't even think there's even half a dozen REAL laker fans on this board. :lol About 80% of the "laker fans" (kobe stans) 5 years ago are now "warrior fans" (curry stans). There are definitely some legit Laker fans and guys that actually know basketball like Zen...but it's far and few between with this club.

Mr. Jabbar
02-19-2016, 10:28 PM
Dude..we dont jump ship, we expand our fandom. Big difference. We plan ahead, we win, always.

Everyone EATS under my leadership

Cold soul
02-19-2016, 11:33 PM
"Laker fans"...the title of this thread literally made me bust up laughing...I don't even think there's even half a dozen REAL laker fans on this board. :lol About 80% of the "laker fans" (kobe stans) 5 years ago are now "warrior fans" (curry stans). There are definitely some legit Laker fans and guys that actually know basketball like Zen...but it's far and few between with this club.

Dude you have mental issues seek help or maybe your severe alcoholic. I don't know but damn man. You have hidden agenda against Kobe and Laker fans in general that's all you do all day is troll each topic when comes down to it. Do something with your life be productive in society instead of having so much anger and built up frustration in some ways it's kind of sad.

WayOfWade
02-19-2016, 11:36 PM
fpliii was a legit Laker fan, and a good one too. Too bad he almost doesn't post here anymore

Cold soul
02-19-2016, 11:40 PM
fpliii was a legit Laker fan, and a good one too. Too bad he almost doesn't post here anymore

There's still some of us here not all are only Kobe fans you'd be surprised.

DaSeba5
02-19-2016, 11:47 PM
If I was a Lakers fan I would say good riddance.

DavisWarriorsFan
02-19-2016, 11:49 PM
There are a lot of people from the Bay Area that live in LA and vice versa. We're all in California. There's even Magic fans from the Shaq and Penny days that became Heat fans when they got D-Wade and LeBron.

Cold soul
02-20-2016, 12:01 AM
If I was a Lakers fan I would say good riddance.

Good riddance to that player in your AV his career might be done for good.

Prime_Shaq
02-20-2016, 12:06 AM
Ouch that's cold

DaSeba5
02-20-2016, 12:08 AM

Why would that be a good riddance? Bosh was the most likable of the big 3. He doesn't do anything wrong besides the few instances he flopped. It would suck to see a player go down because of a serious health issue.

DaSeba5
02-20-2016, 12:10 AM
If you mean rooting for the Warriors but still being a Lakers fan that's another story. I read the thread wrong then. But jumping ship and becoming a full time Warriors fan is good riddance.

Cold soul
02-20-2016, 12:56 AM
Why would that be a good riddance? Bosh was the most likable of the big 3. He doesn't do anything wrong besides the few instances he flopped. It would suck to see a player go down because of a serious health issue.

I was only giving you hard time just messing with you. I like Bosh especially back in his Raptors days he was really good he had crazy underrated prime.

DaSeba5
02-20-2016, 01:07 AM
I was only giving you hard time just messing with you. I like Bosh especially back in his Raptors days he was really good he had crazy underrated prime.

Oh ok. It's hard to tell sometimes because ISH is like the Wild West of forums lol. I've seen worst posts that were serious.

EllEffEll
02-20-2016, 02:48 AM
There are things in life that I have no control over, and have little desire to try to have any influence on the issue. This is one of those things.

It's actually kind of nice to be rid of the front-runners, band wagoners, and player-stans for a while. OTOH, it does suck to see the current state of the team.

But given a choice, I would take the Lakers perennially being back in the hunt for a championship, and all the 'fan issues' that comes with it. Not to mention the hate that comes from from the fans of other teams that have had the Lakers defecate in their respective lunch pails. That all comes with the turf of rooting for a winning franchise.

aj1987
02-20-2016, 05:52 AM
How is this dude not getting roasted!? ISH... :facepalm

pastis
02-20-2016, 06:06 AM

this

Mr Feeny
02-20-2016, 06:08 AM

:roll:

Smoke117
02-20-2016, 06:13 AM
Dude you have mental issues seek help or maybe your severe alcoholic. I don't know but damn man. You have hidden agenda against Kobe and Laker fans in general that's all you do all day is troll each topic when comes down to it. Do something with your life be productive in society instead of having so much anger and built up frustration in some ways it's kind of sad.

Oh yeah...that is all I do..I dont make threads on Kobe or the Lakers but that's what I do. It's my fault that kobe stans can't shut the **** up and stop putting Kobe on some pedestal he doesn't deserve. There isn't one other player here who has fansa like he does...even the Lebron stans are amateur compared to these kobe dick suckers. I never liked Kobe's game and always thought he was overrated (since the 2000) season, but I neer hated till I had to start suffering through his fanboys nonsense about 10 or so years ago.

There is NOT ONE OTHER PLAYER who has a fanbase as deranged and delusional as this cat.

Mr Feeny
02-20-2016, 06:15 AM

Wow, just wow:oldlol:

coin24
02-20-2016, 08:09 AM

:applause: I was just saying this in the Kobe dislocated finger thread.
That guy is having a full meltdown life crisis or some shit. He complains about Kobe and laker fans yet clicks on every thread and continues to post about them:lol :lol

Smoke117
02-20-2016, 08:16 AM

It's part of the game...ish is basically a parody of a real basketball board...75% of the shit I say is me indulging in that fact and amusing myself while I work. (yes I'm one of those 10% of people here who have a job) I'm apparently really good at this as you think I have "mental issues"...I'd say that makes me the best troll on this board as I'm doing what I'm doing and people like you take it seriously? ha.

alanLA92
02-20-2016, 01:48 PM

Because most of us ignored it. :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-20-2016, 02:24 PM
Oh yeah...that is all I do..

There is NOT ONE OTHER PLAYER who has a fanbase as deranged and delusional as this cat.

Aside from claiming that you're "drunk" and being on the rag? Yeah pretty much.

Not that any of your posts are memorable, hell you might have a few where you actually talk basketball, but rest assured you're in Kobe threads incoherently rambling about GOD knows what. Then you'll cry like a bitch because someone "personally attacked you"....for acting like a shithead.

Rinse and repeat.

24-Inch_Chrome
02-20-2016, 02:40 PM
:no:

outbreak
02-20-2016, 02:54 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-20-2016/tSf5Ad.gif

sportjames23
02-20-2016, 03:20 PM

Not that any of your posts are memorable, hell you might have a few where you actually talk basketball, but rest assured you're in Kobe threads incoherently rambling about GOD knows what. Then you'll cry like a bitch because someone "personally attacked you"....for acting like a shithead.

Rinse and repeat.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cbrg09JWEAAXXZF.jpg

IcanzIIravor
02-20-2016, 03:27 PM

O boy. You're a Lakers fan, but don't know the history of the Franchise?

Cold soul
02-20-2016, 04:27 PM

Rinse and repeat.

Ouch destroyed. I kind of feel bad for him getting internet bullied if he hates Kobe so damn much why is he always responding in the threads with same BS over and over again. It's like broken track record yet he keeps going on...

aj1987
02-22-2016, 07:31 AM
Scumbag post. Dude was trashing the bandwagon fans. Not actual Lakers fans. :facepalm

Milbuck
02-22-2016, 07:42 AM

Rinse and repeat.
:roll: :roll: :lol :oldlol: :yaohappy: :roll: :lol :yaohappy: :roll: :yaohappy:

Gileraracer
02-22-2016, 07:52 AM
Lebron stans (we) are used to jumping ships. Nothing wrong with that.

i was Cleveland fan then Miami fan now I am all in for Cleveland again :applause:

SwayDizzle
02-22-2016, 08:17 AM

Rinse and repeat.
wow, don't do him like that. he's got close to nothing going for him. it's sad

brownmamba00
02-22-2016, 09:16 AM
who gets drunk in front of his pc on messageboards anyway:biggums:

Cold soul
02-22-2016, 10:58 AM
Scumbag post. Dude was trashing the bandwagon fans. Not actual Lakers fans. :facepalm

I was clearly joking too bad you missed that. :no:

aj1987
02-22-2016, 05:34 PM
I was clearly joking too bad you missed that. :no:
I know for a fact that you're one of the better posters here, but that was not really a funny post, dude. Bosh is suffering for a life threatening condition.

SexSymbol
02-22-2016, 07:59 PM
There's not much going for the lakers right now, they're not in the playoffs.
We obviously follow the team and want them to win every single night, but we know that it's not going anywhere for a few seasons.
Warriors aren't a rival, they're in the same state and has been nothing but welcoming to the Lakers in this era. And Curry is awesome in every way