PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Official Trade Deadline Thread

SwishSquared
02-16-2016, 03:19 PM
Post trades as they come in, gentlemen :cheers:

Marc J. Spears Verified account
‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Pistons finalizing deal to send Tobias Harris from Magic for Brandon Jennings & Ersan Ilyasova, source told Yahoo. @MikeAScotto reported 1st

bluechox2
02-16-2016, 03:20 PM
why the fu ck magic sign him then? besides dumping him for cheaper contracts

Draz
02-16-2016, 03:22 PM
Lmaoo

outbreak
02-16-2016, 03:42 PM
why the fu ck magic sign him then? besides dumping him for cheaper contracts
His shooting has regressed so with payton dipo and ag in the starting line up its hard. I think they favour fourniers shooting and will resign him instead for the three

Bobcats2013
02-16-2016, 03:44 PM
So is Jennings gonna start or nah

outbreak
02-16-2016, 03:47 PM
So is Jennings gonna start or nah
wheres he at with his injury? if he's back to 100% then I'd say so. Payton's dropped off in the new year after suffering injuries to both ankles. People slack off his shooting too which crowds the paint, jennings can at least shoot a decent % on a decent amount of shots.

StephHamann
02-16-2016, 03:57 PM
wheres he at with his injury? if he's back to 100% then I'd say so. Payton's dropped off in the new year after suffering injuries to both ankles. People slack off his shooting too which crowds the paint, jennings can at least shoot a decent % on a decent amount of shots.

Don't know man, Jennings is a pretty horrible shooter.

http://espngrantland.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/bluebrothers1152.jpg

outbreak
02-16-2016, 04:00 PM
Don't know man, Jennings is a pretty horrible shooter.

http://espngrantland.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/bluebrothers1152.jpg
At least he gets a defender to cover him, paytons man just stands in the paint and payton pump fakes 10 times before taking wide open threes.

I see this deal as more of a shake up of a line up that doesn't fit together, we nearly let harris walk for nothing last off season and with fournier needing a new deal harris isn't needed. We are rumoured to be trying to move frye before the deadline too for cap space for another larger deal so i'll wait and see how it pans out but i understand the motives i think.

StephHamann
02-16-2016, 04:02 PM
At least he gets a defender to cover him, paytons man just stands in the paint and payton pump fakes 10 times before taking wide open threes.

I see this deal as more of a shake up of a line up that doesn't fit together, we nearly let harris walk for nothing last off season and with fournier needing a new deal harris isn't needed. We are rumoured to be trying to move frye before the deadline too for cap space for another larger deal so i'll wait and see how it pans out but i understand the motives i think.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=grm996s

Who says no? :oldlol:

outbreak
02-16-2016, 04:04 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=grm996s

Who says no? :oldlol:

......orlando before the sentence is even finished

Fallen Angel
02-16-2016, 04:17 PM
If the Magic are just looking to dump Frye's salary to make space in Free Agency then I could see them doing:

Channing Frye + 2016 2nd for Chris Kaman (expiring)

Fallen Angel
02-16-2016, 04:19 PM
Courtney Lee to Charlotte is being reported by Woj.

EDIT: Charlotte sends Brian Roberts, PJ Hairston and two 2nds to Memphis. Thought Memphis would be looking to add center depth rather than stack up on more reserves.

Fallen Angel
02-16-2016, 04:27 PM
Now Brian Roberts will be moved to Miami as a part of a three-team deal w/ CHA and MEM

Dragic could seriously be in trade talks.

I think the trade is looking like:

MIA: Brian Roberts
CHA: Courtney Lee
MEM: PJ Hairston, Chris Anderson, two 2nds from Charlotte, and two 2nds from Miami (one heavily protected)

Hey Yo
02-16-2016, 04:37 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA 3 minutes ago
Miami will send Chris Andersen to Memphis in deal too, sources tell

4 Inches
02-16-2016, 05:04 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA 3 minutes ago
Miami will send Chris Andersen to Memphis in deal too, sources tell
Not many guys left from that Harlem Shake video

pastis
02-16-2016, 05:12 PM
......orlando before the sentence is even finished

why? parsons has huuuuuuuge connections and recruiting skills to give to orlando (besides his basketball skillZ). you could see his skills in the DAJ case :lol

JimmyMcAdocious
02-16-2016, 05:29 PM
Parsons would also give the Magic a nice bump in the aesthetics department. I'd say they are bottom 5 in the NBA right now. Adding Parsons makes them at least mid tier. Getting rid of Dipo and Frye in the process probably puts them in the top 80%.

pastis
02-16-2016, 05:31 PM
Parsons would also give the Magic a nice bump in the aesthetics department. I'd say they are bottom 5 in the NBA right now. Adding Parsons makes them at least mid tier. Getting rid of Dipo and Frye in the process probably puts them in the top 80%.

:lol :lol :lol :applause:

JimmyMcAdocious
02-16-2016, 05:38 PM
Fournier/Marble/Parsons/Gay Blake/Vuccy

Orlando panty droppers.

SwishSquared
02-18-2016, 01:13 PM
Official trade:

Shams Charania ‏@ShamsCharania 11m11 minutes ago

The Miami Heat are trading forward Jarnell Stokes to the New Orleans Pelicans, league source tells The Vertical.

Bobby Marks ‏@BobbyMarks42 8m8 minutes ago

Miami will save $2.1m in luxury tax with the Jarnell Stokes trade to New Orleans. The Heat are now $2.6m above the tax.
164 retweets 79 likes
Miami needs to dump one more guy basically to dip below the tax. I imagine Udrih may be on the move later today. Good for NOP to pick up Stokes for presumably nothing.

Goro
02-18-2016, 01:16 PM
Official trade:
Miami needs to dump one more guy basically to dip below the tax. I imagine Udrih may be on the move later today. Good for NOP to pick up Stokes for presumably nothing.
Who?

SwishSquared
02-18-2016, 01:18 PM
Who?Jarnell Stokes is a 2nd year player from UT. Miami acquired him from Memphis earlier this year in the Chalmers deal. He's a tweener that's not very good, but is cheap for 2 more years.