PDA

View Full Version : We finna act like Rondo didn't get another Trip DubZZ?

theaussieguy
01-22-2016, 04:38 AM
11 pts, 11 assists, 10 rebounds in another transcendent performance by one of the greatest PG's of the modern era. Will be an absolute crime if hes not selected in the all star team.

LoneyROY7
01-22-2016, 04:46 AM
Call the cops, because he ain't making the team.

AirBonner
01-22-2016, 04:49 AM
11 pts, 11 assists, 10 rebounds in another transcendent performance by one of the greatest PG's of the modern era. Will be an absolute crime if hes not selected in the all star team.
too bad is free throw percent is slightly better then Drummond's :lol

Gileraracer
01-22-2016, 07:14 AM
Never seen a PG shooting that bad from free throw line.

.53 :facepalm

theaussieguy
01-22-2016, 07:46 AM
Never seen a PG shooting that bad from free throw line.

.53 :facepalm

hes still getting into the groove after ACL injury, hell be shooting above 75% in no time

Im Still Ballin
01-22-2016, 07:48 AM
BEAST game brother. Rondo keeps PRODUCING.

Playoffs

Here.
We.
Come.

Real Men Wear Green
01-22-2016, 08:13 AM
hes still getting into the groove after ACL injury, hell be shooting above 75% in no time
No, enough of that. He is a good player. I hope he makes the ASG (I would not bet on it but that's a different topic). But he has never been a good FT shooter and the ACL tear was 3 or 4 years ago. I bet Rondo himself would not use that as an excuse. He's 29, in his 10th season. He is who he is going to be until he starts to decline. A good point guard, wish he could shoot, oh well, still overall worth having on your team. But he is not and never will be shooting well or even average.

Im Still Ballin
01-22-2016, 08:25 AM
The way I see Rondo

He's an elite glue guy

Give him possession and he'll give you a decent offense

We are seeing him shine with a great offensive coach in Karl

He might not be as individually talented as others, but with regards to contributing to success and winning, he trumps them.

kentatm
01-22-2016, 11:59 AM
The way I see Rondo

He's an elite glue guy

Give him possession and he'll give you a decent offense

We are seeing him shine with a great offensive coach in Karl

He might not be as individually talented as others, but with regards to contributing to success and winning, he trumps them.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

if he is so elite at being a glue guy why did he rip the Mavs apart in the locker room and on the court last year?

dude was straight cancer and flat out quit on the team in the middle of a playoff series.

you really tryna act like George Karl is a better coach than Rick Carlisle?

Real Men Wear Green
01-22-2016, 12:03 PM

if he is so elite at being a glue guy why did he rip the Mavs apart in the locker room and on the court last year?

dude was straight cancer and flat out quit on the team in the middle of a playoff series.

I like Rondo but I really can't think of an excuse for what happenend in Dallas. I hope there was something behind the scenes to create some kind of explanation but the best I can say right now is that nobody's perfect. Even if he hates Carlisle and was going to get glued to the bench he should have stuck it out, clapped in his seat and pretend to care.

Styles p
01-22-2016, 02:16 PM
i got him on my fantasy squad picked him up late af too.:applause:

Im Still Ballin
01-22-2016, 02:30 PM

Because Carlisle is a control freak of a coach

And Karl is better

Has the tenure, sustained success in multiple different teams, with or without superstars

Carlisle is good but Karl has been in the game twice as long, and has missed the playoffs like 3 times in 30 or so years

Turned a 17-25 Denver squad and finished the season 32-8

Turned a .500 Seattle team into a perennial conference team with multiple 60+ win seasons

Karl has a better winning % despite coaching for twice the years

Carlisle's fault was not utilizing Rondo to his best ability. It was an ideology clash which was from poor management

As far as who is a better coach, I'd say Karl because he has proven success, irrelevant of who he coaches, where he coaches, or which conference in which he coaches.

Lakers Fan
01-22-2016, 02:33 PM
Sactown. Good coach, great talent, underwhelming performance :hammerhead:

AirBonner
01-22-2016, 02:40 PM
He has never averaged that for a season. He is going to magically get better in his 10th season? :roll: