PDA

View Full Version : Compare the top 4 in each conference

Heavincent
01-19-2016, 03:51 AM
People talking about the East being as good or better than the West need to chill out.

East

Cavs 28-11
Raps 26-15
Bulls 24-16
Hawks 25-17

West

Warriors 38-4
Spurs 36-6
OKC 30-12
Clippers 27-14

And a lot of the Eastern teams that were playing well early in the season have hit a wall, like Boston, Charlotte, NY, Detroit, etc.

Mr. Jabbar
01-19-2016, 03:52 AM
The east is a JOKE and they should give the chip to the WCF champ. Period. Its a travesty GSW or SAS have to play another series after that...

Fallen Angel
01-19-2016, 03:52 AM
This is weird, but for some reason I feel like we won't see Lebron in the Finals. The Bulls or Raps might make and and will stink up the place in 4 games against either the Spuds or Dubs

Heavincent
01-19-2016, 03:55 AM
This is weird, but for some reason I feel like we won't see Lebron in the Finals. The Bulls or Raps might make and and will stink up the place in 4 games against either the Spuds or Dubs

Nah. Cavs will cruise to the Finals on sheer talent.

Raptors, Bulls, Heat, etc are all pretenders. There's no team in the East that can match up with the Cavs talent wise.

oarabbus
There's almost 4 teams out West that are better than the best Eastern team. There are 3 and Clips are close to overtaking them as well. East stays funny as usual

Black and White
The top 3 in the West are all legit title contenders, the only team in the East that is a legit title contender is the Cavs, the East has gotten more balanced for sure, but the West is still a very top heavy conference, and their top three are Elite.

Heavincent
01-19-2016, 03:57 AM
The east is a JOKE and they should give the chip to the WCF champ. Period. Its a travesty GSW or SAS have to play another series after that...

Honestly, Spurs vs Warriors WCF should be the last sporting event ever because everything after will seem anti climatic in comparison.

Lets go out on top.

FKAri
01-19-2016, 04:00 AM
It's pretty even. East is more balanced while the West is top heavy.

It's much easier to make the playoffs out West. 8th seed in the West would be 13th in the East.

That being said it's also much harder to get to the Finals from the West because you have 3 legit contenders whereas the East only has one.

Straight_Ballin
01-19-2016, 04:03 AM
Compare the top 4 inchers in each conference you ask?

Bankaii
01-19-2016, 04:22 AM
There's almost 4 teams out West that are better than the best Eastern team. There are 3 and Clips are close to overtaking them as well. East stays funny as usual
Just stop.

The Clippers are not contenders. And they wouldn't even come close to taking out the Cavs in a 7 game series.
He I'd probably take a healthy Bulls over the Clippers.

And OKC just became healthy this year.

There have been 3 contenders in the Cavs, Warriors, and Spurs.
And 2 borderline contenders in the Thunder and Bulls.

imnew09
01-19-2016, 04:24 AM
OKC - Spurs - GSW

REAL FINAL MATCH UPS

PsychoWorm
01-19-2016, 04:26 AM
Bulls :oldlol:

oarabbus
01-19-2016, 04:26 AM
Just stop.

The Clippers are not contenders. And they wouldn't even come close to taking out the Cavs in a 7 game series.

I'm strictly talking about record here, perhaps that wasn't clear in my previous post

Heavincent
01-19-2016, 04:27 AM
Just stop.

The Bulls are pretenders like they are every year.

Bankaii
01-19-2016, 11:19 AM
The Bulls are pretenders like they are every year.
The Bulls are pretenders because they get rekted by whatever team Lebron is on.

If that's the case then every team in the West besides the Spurs and Warriors are pretenders.

Sakkreth
01-19-2016, 11:23 AM
As of now there is only 3 contenders.

ArbitraryWater
01-19-2016, 04:19 PM

I'm strictly talking about record here, perhaps that wasn't clear in my previous post

not just was it not clear, its also terribly wrong, so I doubt that was what you were going for.

pastis
01-19-2016, 05:06 PM
Just stop.

what are you talking about? not a contender with JJ redick, CP3, Blake Griffin, DJ and well balanced bench with good shooters and veterans?

7 game series vs cavs would be very interesting. if love plays like he is doing right now, i see the clippers winning. JR smith is just too inconsistent and thompson is like overpaid over 9000.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-19-2016, 09:38 PM
As of now there is only 3 contenders.
Theres only 2 actually

Tier 1 - Spurs/GS

Tier 2 - OKC/Cavs

Tier 3 - da rest, Clips being the only wild card but too many questions/bench issues for me to safely put them anywhere

Bankaii
01-19-2016, 10:12 PM
what are you talking about? not a contender with JJ redick, CP3, Blake Griffin, DJ and well balanced bench with good shooters and veterans?

7 game series vs cavs would be very interesting. if love plays like he is doing right now, i see the clippers winning. JR smith is just too inconsistent and thompson is like overpaid over 9000.
Have you watched the Clippers before this stretch again shit teams?

Balanced bench? Their team was doing horrible when Smith and Lance were playing good minutes. Pierce was looking ancient. Rivers was inconsistent. Their bench was playing like trash.

All you did was list names with no context, there was no team play whatsoever a few weeks ago. Every contending team they played against they lost.

I can't take someone that says the Clippers would beat the Cavs seriously. It's shown every year in the playoffs the Clippers are not contenders.

Bankaii
01-19-2016, 10:14 PM
not just was it not clear, its also terribly wrong, so I doubt that was what you were going for.
That's what tripped me up. Because only 2 West teams have a better record than the Cavs.

I assumed he meant overall the 4 best teams are in the West and better than the Cavs, which is horribly wrong.