PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is 500 points behind Kobe in total playoff points

Nash
01-11-2016, 08:40 AM
Will he overtake him this year?
Lebron has been to the playoffs 5(!) times less than Kobe.

BigTicket
01-11-2016, 08:47 AM
He's actually 620 points behind, so he probably won't pass Kobe this year. He will end up as the all-time leader though, passing Kobe, Kareem and Jordan in the next 2-3 years.

Nash
01-11-2016, 08:49 AM
He's actually 620 points behind, so he probably won't pass Kobe this year. He will end up as the all-time leader though, passing Kobe, Kareem and Jordan in the next 2-3 years.
That is true. Although, there is a possibility he'll overtake him this playoffs depending on how far they go. He has been scoring around 600 points the last 4 years.

kennethgriffin
01-11-2016, 09:00 AM
i think its actually more of an insult if lebron passes kobe or even jordan in totals for scoring/games etc... but not even come close to the # of titles

it just shows how many opportunities lebrons had by getting free passes to the nba finals seemingly every single year but failing when it counted most

BigTicket
01-11-2016, 09:06 AM
Btw, Lebron will pass Kobe in playoff steals this year, which will make him the only player who is top 5 in points/assists/steals.

By the time Lebron retires he is likely to be:

#1 all-time in playoff points
#1 all-time in playoff steals
#3 all-time in playoff assists
Top 10 all-time in playoff rebounds
Top 25 all-time in playoff blocks

kennethgriffin
01-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Btw, Lebron will pass Kobe in playoff steals this year, which will make him the only player who is top 5 in points/assists/steals.

i dont see this as an accomplishment since the idea of playoffs is to win.

coin24
01-11-2016, 09:11 AM

Already #1 all time in letting his opponent get FMVP and shit on by bench players:lol

Soon to be #1 in finals losses:cheers: strive for greatness

BigTicket
01-11-2016, 09:22 AM

You get to play in more playoff games by winning more ...

sportjames23
01-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Already #1 all time in letting his opponent get FMVP and shit on by bench players:lol

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

ShaqTwizzle
01-11-2016, 09:27 AM

Lebron WILL NOT surpass Wilt.
2/7 cannot happen or his legacy is ruined.

Cav's are winning it this year if they make the Finals.

kennethgriffin
01-11-2016, 09:28 AM
You get to play in more playoff games by winning more ...

is it really winning... or just showing up

east 2001-2015 = worst conference in sports history

ShawkFactory
01-11-2016, 11:41 AM
That would make him a better scorer than Kobe

sdot_thadon
01-11-2016, 12:13 PM

That'd be insane. Specifically the scoring, because most casual fans don't consider him a scorer.

In regards to kobe that's always been perplexing, so ish:

Who's the killer, the one who shoots the most bullets or the one that leaves the most bodies?

Long Duck Dong
01-11-2016, 12:25 PM
Wow, I didn't realize that Derek Fisher has the most playoff experience of any NBA player in history. Robert Horry is #2 but I expected that.

Hey Yo
01-11-2016, 01:09 PM
is it really winning... or just showing up

east 2001-2015 = worst conference in sports history
If that's the case, then Kobe's 2 rings don't mean shit and LeBron's 2 are 10x more impressive?

riseagainst
01-11-2016, 01:16 PM
If that's the case, then Kobe's 2 rings don't mean shit and LeBron's 2 are 10x more impressive?

lol what is logic?

imnew09
01-11-2016, 03:09 PM

yea still 2/6

Gileraracer
01-11-2016, 04:17 PM
Lebron is 3 titles behind Kobe

Mr. Jabbar
01-11-2016, 04:20 PM
LeEast :lol

G0ATbe
01-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Technically 3.5. And yet somehow 2 losses ahead. BEAST:lol

Inferno
01-11-2016, 05:24 PM
i think its actually more of an insult if lebron passes kobe or even jordan in totals for scoring/games etc... but not even come close to the # of titles

it just shows how many opportunities lebrons had by getting free passes to the nba finals seemingly every single year but failing when it counted most

Oh **** off

SexSymbol
01-11-2016, 06:20 PM
the way I see it, you can only gloat about your statistic if you're a winner.
And bron isn't one.

BigTicket
01-11-2016, 06:26 PM

And Kobe is 5 titles behind Sam Jones. Point being ?

HOoopCityJones
01-11-2016, 06:48 PM
lol what is logic?

Bton stans in a nutshell.

Straight_Ballin
01-11-2016, 07:02 PM
That would make him a better scorer than Kobe

It doesn't matter if you are a better scorer than someone when you can't score when it matters most. Just look at Lebron's 4th qtr stats in some of those finals which led to losses.

Kobe is a good enough scorer to do enough so that his team won 5/7 times. He had a much better understanding of what it took to win, and how and when you should up your scoring.

Bottom line is that Kobe is viewed as a WINNER, while Lebron is viewed as one who COLLUDES to chase rings by only playing for teams in the weaker conference. It's always some excuse about how he didn't have enough help, when he had enough help to get him to the finals 5 times in a row.

Nash
01-11-2016, 07:05 PM
It doesn't matter if you are a better scorer than someone when you can't score when it matters most. Just look at Lebron's 4th qtr stats in some of those finals which led to losses.

Kobe is a good enough scorer to do enough so that his team won 5/7 times. He had a much better understanding of what it took to win, and how and when you should up your scoring.
Lebron shits on Kobe in every damn scoring situation there is. Been proven over and over again.

SwayDizzle
01-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Lebron shits on Kobe in every damn scoring situation there is. Been proven over and over again.
what world are you living in?

Gus Hemmingway
01-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Kobrick fan tears taste so good :cheers: :cheers: :rockon: :applause:

Nash
01-11-2016, 07:17 PM
what world are you living in?
What world are you living in? Numbers have proven to us many times that Lebron scores more and is more efficient.

inb4 some dumb ass reply dissing numbers/stats and using something irrelevant(I'm guessing aesthetics or some other shit) to prove your point.

Meticode
01-11-2016, 07:18 PM
He has to chance to pass him this year if they make it to the Finals again.

Straight_Ballin
01-11-2016, 07:24 PM

Maybe if you keep telling yourself that you will actually start to believe it.

http://i.imgur.com/pSngI.jpg

SwayDizzle
01-11-2016, 07:29 PM
What world are you living in? Numbers have proven to us many times that Lebron scores more and is more efficient.

inb4 some dumb ass reply dissing numbers/stats and using something irrelevant(I'm guessing aesthetics or some other shit) to prove your point.
What planet are you on?

Hey Yo
01-11-2016, 07:39 PM

Bottom line is that Kobe is viewed as a WINNER, while Lebron is viewed as one who COLLUDES to chase rings by only playing for teams in the weaker conference. It's always some excuse about how he didn't have enough help, when he had enough help to get him to the finals 5 times in a row.
Kobe's Lakers won 2/3 times.

Shaq's Lakers won 3/4

Nash
01-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Maybe if you keep telling yourself that you will actually start to believe it.

http://i.imgur.com/pSngI.jpg
https://swishnba.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/bwtxfczcmae-dec-large.png

ELIMINATION GAMES:

Lebron 32 PPG on 46%
Kobe 22 PPG on 41%

Straight_Ballin
01-11-2016, 07:45 PM
Lebron is an AMAZING 4th qtr player. All of these images are proof of it!!

http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmkjpwbjh01qh9wcto1_500.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kwg6JJv.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/Lebron%20James/aka%20big%20choker/lebron-james-2011-nba-final-4q.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wi7ZxDtYkig/hqdefault.jpg

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1DIS/lebron-4th-quarter/image.jpg

Straight_Ballin
01-11-2016, 07:47 PM

Shaq's Lakers won 3/4

What does this have to do with Kobe doing enough to win 5/7 times and Lebron only doing enough to win 2/6 times.

Try and spin it however you want, but the writing is already on the wall.

coin24
01-11-2016, 08:04 PM

Why so mad pauk? 2/6 proves the LeShrivelled one can't play with the big boys :lol

raprap
01-11-2016, 08:14 PM
He's gonna end up above Kobe in all scoring lists and Scoring is supposed to be Kobe's best skill. :oldlol:

Bankaii
01-11-2016, 08:35 PM
He's gonna end up above Kobe in all scoring lists and Scoring is supposed to be Kobe's best skill. :oldlol:
:roll:

Straight_Ballin
01-11-2016, 09:29 PM

Kobe scored enough to ensure 5/7.
Lebron scored enough to ensure 2/6.

That's what he's gonna end up as... or even worse like 2/7 or 2/8. That just makes all his scoring look even worse if you have such a shitty scoring effort when it matters most. See pics above for proof.

Gus Hemmingway
01-11-2016, 09:31 PM
:lol :lol

Hey Yo
01-11-2016, 10:05 PM
What does this have to do with Kobe doing enough to win 5/7 times and Lebron only doing enough to win 2/6 times.

Try and spin it however you want, but the writing is already on the wall.

Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin

Kobe is a good enough scorer to do enough so that his team won 5/7 times

Shaq's Lakers won 3/4

Straight_Ballin
01-11-2016, 10:23 PM

Shaq's Lakers won 3/4

That math doe.

2/3 >>>> 2/6

Now you know why most have hakeem higher than bron.

JohnFreeman
01-11-2016, 10:30 PM
:roll:

Keno
01-11-2016, 10:41 PM
the lebron v. kobe debate was over when lebron won his first mvp back in 2009. putting kobe in the same sentence as lebron is an insult.

plowking
01-11-2016, 10:48 PM

Believe it or not, they had scientists run these test. What they found was baffling, and I know you in particular will be shocked. A 2 point basket in basketball is worth the same no matter how much time is left on the clock! Crazy, right?!

By that metric, if you have enough help to get you to the conference semifinals, you should be able to win. If you have enough to get to the conference finals, you have enough help to win. And so forth.

You didn't reply to me calling you out on your BS logic in the last thread you bought this stupidity up, so I don't expect you to again. :oldlol:

Straight_Ballin
01-11-2016, 10:49 PM
the lebron v. kobe debate was over when lebron won his first mvp back in 2009. putting kobe in the same sentence as lebron is an insult.

Bron cannot close out finals games like Kobe can. What matters is performance on the biggest stage, not some 81 point game that Kobe had in reg seasons that bron fans get all insecure about for no reason.

Kobe didn't even have to collude to get his.

Bron colluded and still has 3 less rings.

One man is a winner with a respectable 5/7, the other is a disrespected, 2/6 ring chaser that still came up short and will never win anything without Wade.

Hey Yo
01-11-2016, 10:49 PM
That math doe.

2/3 >>>> 2/6

Now you know why most have hakeem higher than bron.
James is 2/5...Wade was first option in 2011.

LeBron 5 chances to win a ring as first option >>>>>>> Kobe's 3 as first option.

Do you ever post about your current Chicago Bulls, considering you're a MJ fan?

Straight_Ballin
01-11-2016, 10:59 PM
By that metric, if you have enough help to get you to the conference semifinals, you should be able to win. If you have enough to get to the conference finals, you have enough help to win. And so forth.

You didn't reply to me calling you out on your BS logic in the last thread you bought this stupidity up, so I don't expect you to again. :oldlol:

I didn't reply because your logic is flawed and I didn't feel like making you foolish after making so many others look foolish that day.

The team that you play in conference finals likely more skilled than team you play in conference semi finals, which is likely more skilled than the first round team etc. If they weren't then that wouldn't be the team you are facing in that round!

Sure you can argue impact of match-ups, but having enough help to beat a finals team is not the same as having enough help to beat a less skilled team that you are facing in the conference finals. You need a better team to beat the team that made it to the biggest stage as opposed to beating a first round playoff team.

Again, think about context first before you try to refute any claim of mine with flawed logic. It will enable you to have a more compelling argument in the future.

James is 2/5...Wade was first option in 2011.

LeBron 5 chances to win a ring as first option >>>>>>> Kobe's 3 as first option.

Do you ever post about your current Chicago Bulls, considering you're a MJ fan?

Nice straw man argument based on "chances". No one gives a shit about chances except for stans of players with losing finals records like lebron. What a majority of the people care about are actuals ring as the 1st or 2nd option. This isn't some Horry 7 ring bullshit that we are talking about here.

Kobe has 5/7 as the 1st or 2nd option.
Bron has 2/6 as the 1st or 2nd option.

5/7 > 2/6

2/3 = won 66% of the time
2/5 = won 40% of the time

66% > 40%

This is simple math.

plowking
01-11-2016, 11:10 PM
I didn't reply because your logic is flawed and I didn't feel like making you foolish after making so many others look foolish that day.

The team that you play in conference finals likely more skilled than team you play in conference semi finals, which is likely more skilled than the first round team etc. If they weren't then that wouldn't be the team you are facing in that round!

Sure you can argue impact of match-ups, but having enough help to beat a finals team is not the same as having enough help to beat a less skilled team that you are facing in the conference finals. You need a better team to beat the team that made it to the biggest stage as opposed to beating a first round playoff team.

Again, think about context first before you try to refute any claim of mine with flawed logic. It will enable you to have a more compelling argument in the future.

I seriously want the biggest Lebron haters to come in here and tell me, or even try and pretend that any of this made sense. :oldlol:

The fact you went out and called my logic flawed while posting this is the cherry on top. :oldlol:
You sound like a kid writing an essay that doesn't know shit but hopes to get away with it by bullshitting and rambling as much as possible. :oldlol:

Seriously though, just answer this. Why is it okay to lose in the first round or second round, when you've clearly made it up until that point? By the logic you've used, you have enough talent to win, but you don't, and you just fail earlier on instead of later rounds or in the finals.

By that logic, is it best to lose in the first round? :oldlol:

AnaheimLakers24
01-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Empty stats

JimmyMcAdocious
01-11-2016, 11:13 PM
How many games played?

Totals are great because it shows longevity. Per game also helps a bit to separate dominance. Tho with all these guys that high on lists, their dominance should be somewhat close.

Showtime2001
01-11-2016, 11:14 PM
Only on ISH where losing is an accomplishment.

:oldlol:

plowking
01-11-2016, 11:19 PM
How many games played?

Totals are great because it shows longevity. Per game also helps a bit to separate dominance. Tho with all these guys that high on lists, their dominance should be somewhat close.

28.2ppg on 47.3% shooting.

28/9/7 on 47/32/75 over his career.

Only two comparable wings are Kevin Durant with 29/8/4 on 46/34/84, and Jordan with 33/6/6 on 49/33/83.

Straight_Ballin
01-11-2016, 11:24 PM
I seriously want the biggest Lebron haters to come in here and tell me, or even try and pretend that any of this made sense. :oldlol:

The fact you went out and called my logic flawed while posting this is the cherry on top. :oldlol:
You sound like a kid writing an essay that doesn't know shit but hopes to get away with it by bullshitting and rambling as much as possible. :oldlol:

Seriously though, just answer this. Why is it okay to lose in the first round or second round, when you've clearly made it up until that point? By the logic you've used, you have enough talent to win, but you don't, and you just fail earlier on instead of later rounds or in the finals.

Lol this is your response? Talk about icing on the cake.

How can you not comprehend that a team that is good enough to make it to the finals is the best team in the conference, the most talented team, and more skilled than a team in the same conference that winds up getting knocked out in the 2nd round that knocked your team out!?!

One year you may have a team that is good enough and talented enough to help take you all the way to the finals.

Another year, you may have a team that isn't good enough or talented enough to help you even get pass the first round, and the team that beat you in the first round winds up losing in the 2nd round.

You think the team you are playing against in the first round is as talented as the team you face in the conference finals and that the same amount of help is required to get pass both teams even though one is more talented than the other?!? LOL nice logic.

plowking
01-11-2016, 11:28 PM
So then when you get to the finals, you may not have enough talent to beat the best team in both conferences, hence the NBA.

What is so difficult to get?

Straight_Ballin
01-11-2016, 11:36 PM
So then when you get to the finals, you may not have enough talent to beat the best team in both conferences, hence the NBA.

What is not difficult to get?

What you don't get is that bran stans try to fault other players who lose in the first round or 2nd because they didn't have enough help to beat that first round or 2nd round team. Obviously they didn't have enough help to beat even those lesser skilled teams, so how the hell is the team that they play on good enough to make it to the finals?!?

Just because you have enough help to make the playoffs doesn't mean you have enough help to make it all the way to the finals.

When you have enough help to beat every fvcking team in your conference, you have made it to the biggest stage. You have a team good enough around you that helped you make it all the way to the finals, and there's only one team left to beat. Clearly you had enough help on your team to get you to that point.

One man showed that he was able to go 6/6 and win every time his team was good enough to help him get there.

One man showed that he was able to go 5/7 every time his team was good enough to help him get there.

One man showed that he was able to go 2/6 every time his team was good enough to help him get there.

So if you are fortunate enough to have enough help to get you to the finals say 6 times and can only win 2 out of those 6 times, then you have no excuse and can't say shit to the guy who went 6/6 or the guy who went 5/7 because when they had a team good enough to help get them there, they did enough to win A MAJORITY OF THE TIME.

This really is very simple to comprehend. I don't know why you are struggling with it. :lol

tpols
01-11-2016, 11:36 PM
Lol this is your response? Talk about icing on the cake.

How can you not comprehend that a team that is good enough to make it to the finals is the best team in the conference, the most talented team, and more skilled than a team in the same conference that winds up getting knocked out in the 2nd round that knocked your team out!?!

One year you may have a team that is good enough and talented enough to help take you all the way to the finals.

Another year, you may have a team that isn't good enough or talented enough to help you even get pass the first round, and the team that beat you in the first round winds up losing in the 2nd round.

You think the team you are playing against in the first round is as talented as the team you face in the conference finals and that the same amount of help is required to get pass both teams even though one is more talented than the other?!? LOL nice logic.

the stats are just overrated because of conference disparity...

For example, if you switched the cavs and lakers in 2007, the cavs would see the spurs in the first round.. the very team that waxed them in the Finals and held Lebron to 23 ppg on 43 TS.

While the Lakers would be playing the raptors in the first round...

Now do we want to ponder the difference in stats the two would've had?Bron no 3 rounds to pad his averages against shit teams, just the spurs.. and Kobe getting to face not only a bunch of shit teams in a row, but also getting to see a team he broke the modern day scoring record against in the first round.

And now multiply this occurance by the rest of their careers sans maybe a couple years here and there.. all averages/totals aren't obtained the same way.

JohnFreeman
01-11-2016, 11:37 PM

Hold this W

Straight_Ballin
01-11-2016, 11:45 PM
the stats are just overrated because of conference disparity...

For example, if you switched the cavs and lakers in 2007, the cavs would see the spurs in the first round.. the very team that waxed them in the Finals and held Lebron to 23 ppg on 43 TS.

While the Lakers would be playing the raptors in the first round...

Now do we want to ponder the difference in stats the two would've had?Bron no 3 rounds to pad his averages against shit teams, just the spurs.. and Kobe getting to face not only a bunch of shit teams in a row, but also getting to see a team he broke the modern day scoring record against in the first round.

And now multiply this occurance by the rest of their careers sans maybe a couple years here and there.. all averages/totals aren't obtained the same way.

Are you claiming that Lebron played in a more difficult conference to achieve his 6 finals appearances relative to the competition and level of talent that Kobe faced during his trips to his finals appearances? I don't think you are. I think what you meant to say is that it makes Kobe's appearances even that more impressive because it was more difficult for him to even get to the finals in his conference than it was for Lebron to get to his finals. Also Kobe has the edge in that he didn't leave his team to join to other all-stars like Bosh and Wade, or Kyrie and two pics that were first in the draft for a total of 3 consecutive first picks.

Why didn't Kobe leave the Lakers and join forces with 2 other guys from 2 different teams to form a team that was good enough to make it to the finals 4 years in a row like Lebron did. Why didn't he collude to get his?

One man is respected for what he has accomplished (Kobe) the other much less respected for how he got his.

tpols
01-11-2016, 11:52 PM
Are you claiming that Lebron played in a more difficult conference to achieve his 6 finals appearances relative to the competition and level of talent that Kobe faced during his trips to his finals appearances? I don't think you are. I think what you meant to say is that it makes Kobe's appearances even that more impressive because it was more difficult for him to even get to the finals in his conference than it was for Lebron to get to his finals. Also Kobe has the edge in that he didn't leave his team to join to other all-stars like Bosh and Wade, or Kyrie and two pics that were first in the draft for a total of 3 consecutive first picks.

Why didn't Kobe leave the Lakers and join forces with 2 other guys from 2 different teams to form a team that was good enough to make it to the finals 4 years in a row like Lebron did. Why didn't he collude to get his?

One man is respected for what he has accomplished (Kobe) the other much less respected for how he got his.

well, hold up now.. Kobe did threaten to leave LA to collude with the legendary Luol Deng in Chicago. So I don't believe you're being fair here.

Straight_Ballin
01-11-2016, 11:53 PM
well, hold up now.. Kobe did threaten to leave LA to collude with the legendary Luol Deng in Chicago. So I don't believe you're being fair here.

Loul Deng. :lol Loved it. Well played sir! :cheers:

34-24 Footwork
01-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Wish people propped up my losses on Internet forums like they do with Lebrons' losses. I've never seen anything like this.

BigMacAttack
01-12-2016, 12:08 AM
To bad he couldn't convert all those points, assists and rebounds into more finals wins. Beating up shit teams for 3 rounds during the playoffs most years, of course his stats are inflated.

Do you think Kobe would rather have Lebrons playoff statistic totals or 3 extra rings?

Straight_Ballin
01-12-2016, 12:12 AM
Wish people propped up my losses on Internet forums like they do with Lebrons' losses. I've never seen anything like this.

What else are they going to do? The writing is already on the wall. It's not like they can magically re-write history and put lebron at 4/6 or 5/6.

He is 2/6 after collusion. If you are going to leave teams to form a stacked team, you damn well better come out of it with more than a 2/6 finals record, otherwise you are a damn joke because there are guys who didn't leave their city to chase rings who are 5/7 and 6/6 which tower over him as real winners.

It's very entertaining reading these troll attempts to defend 2/6 and lebron when it's so easy to debunk and point out that 2/6 after collusion is not top 10 all time worthy. The man had enough stacked firepower to get him to the finals 5 time in a row, possibly 6 times in a row and the result is 2/6 soon to be 2/7.

As Jasper on the Simpsons said... what a time to be alive! To have witnessed both GOAT Jordan rise above all and then see a guy fail so hard even with collusion...... can't even put it in words!

Showtime2001
01-12-2016, 12:14 AM
What else are they going to do? The writing is already on the wall. It's not like they can magically re-write history and put lebron at 4/6 or 5/6.

He is 2/6 after collusion. If you are going to leave teams to form a stacked team, you damn well better come out of it with more than a 2/6 finals record, otherwise you are a damn joke because there are guys who didn't leave their city to chase rings who are 5/7 and 6/6 which tower over him as real winners.

It's very entertaining reading these troll attempts to defend 2/6 and lebron when it's so easy to debunk and point out that 2/6 after collusion is not top 10 all time worthy. The man had enough stacked firepower to get him to the finals 5 time in a row, possibly 6 times in a row and the result is 2/6 soon to be 2/7.

As Jasper on the Simpsons said... what a time to be alive! To have witnessed both GOAT Jordan rise above all and then see a guy fail so hard even with collusion...... can't even put it in words!
:applause:

plowking
01-12-2016, 12:15 AM
To bad he couldn't convert all those points, assists and rebounds into more finals wins. Beating up shit teams for 3 rounds during the playoffs most years, of course his stats are inflated.

Do you think Kobe would rather have Lebrons playoff statistic totals or 3 extra rings?

When literally everything points to someone being better than you, hold onto the one thing which isn't even completely your doing as the reason for why you are better.

I can't imagine how much shit Lebron would get if the Cavs won the finals with Bron averaging 16ppg.

Straight_Ballin
01-12-2016, 12:17 AM
To bad he couldn't convert all those points, assists and rebounds into more finals wings. Beating up shit teams for 3 rounds during the playoffs most years, of course his stats are inflated.

Oh he put up the need to eat some wings while watching his failure in the finals alright. Nothing like eating some tasty wings while watching someone fail so hard that deserves to fail for betraying not one city, but two cities. :oldlol:

"I'm going to leave my teams twice to ensure that I play in not only the weakest conference, but also on the most stacked team possible!" - cried Lebron

"Damn it! I made it all the way to the finals with this stacked team but karma caught up to me and now 3 of my starters are injured! Fvvvvvvvvvck!"

:roll: :roll: :roll:

catch24
01-12-2016, 12:18 AM

Tpols.. you wrong for that :oldlol:

BigMacAttack
01-12-2016, 12:29 AM

Not 6, Not 7, 8 Rings! LeBron has always tried so hard to have that mystical MJ confidence, he isn't the only one but he is the one Ive always cringed at the most. What MJ had was deeper than just coming out and calling yourself the best player in the world repeatedly and claiming you are going to win 8 rings. MJ(imo) had the belief down to his bones that he was the best and could beat anyone. Its pretty obvious watching some of Lebrons chokes and all his running away and forming super teams he doesn't have that but desperately wants us to think he does.

Straight_Ballin
01-12-2016, 12:35 AM
Not 6, Not 7, 8 Rings! LeBron has always tried so hard to have that mystical MJ confidence, he isn't the only one but he is the one Ive always cringed at the most. What MJ had was deeper than just coming out and calling yourself the best player in the world repeatedly and claiming you are going to win 8 rings. MJ(imo) had the belief down to his bones that he was the best and could beat anyone. Its pretty obvious watching some of Lebrons chokes and all his running away and forming super teams he doesn't have that but desperately wants us to think he does.

Agreed.

MJ's mentality was on some Alonzo training day level type shit
"I'm wining anyway. I can't lose"

In every finals game he appeared in, he knew he was the best player and he knew that he could do enough to ensure victory and that he would never lose. Simply put, he didn't know how to lose once he had enough help to get him to the finals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkNDQD0gkAU

BigMacAttack
01-12-2016, 12:43 AM
Agreed.

MJ's mentality was on some Alonzo training day level type shit
"I'm wining anyway. I can't lose"

In every finals game he appeared in, he knew he was the best player and he knew that he could do enough to ensure victory and that he would never lose. Simply put, he didn't know how to lose once he had enough help to get him to the finals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkNDQD0gkAU

Yes that is perfect! Dope movie too. The losses he does have early in his career made him develop into one of the hardest workers the game has seen whereas the many losses Lebron continues to have in his career have made him develop into THE hardest colluder the game has seen.

Once winning got to easy for MJ he ran away(to baseball), Lebron on the other hand ran away to make winning easier (and still failed over half the time).

k0kakw0rld
01-12-2016, 12:47 AM
But he won twice, it does not matter how he did it. The point is, he is a winner.

2/7 or 2/14 or 2/28 who gives a crap. The point is, he won. And everytime he won he was the FMVP some players can't say the same. :confusedshrug:

coin24
01-12-2016, 12:48 AM
Will be hilarious when bran loses in the finals again this year:oldlol:
Needs more help, if only they kept Wiggins instead of love..
Good one LeGM:lol

coin24
01-12-2016, 12:49 AM
But he won twice, it does not matter how he did it. The point is, he is a winner.

2/7 or 2/14 or 2/28 who gives a crap. The point is, he won. And everytime he won he was the FMVP some players can't say the same. :confusedshrug:

Well he's not very valuable all the other times.. To the other team perhaps:lol

Straight_Ballin
01-12-2016, 12:54 AM
Will be hilarious when bran loses in the finals again this year:oldlol:
Needs more help, if only they kept Wiggins instead of love..
Good one LeGM:lol

No bran stan will wager their legit account against me on Lebron losing. :pimp:

Goofsta Knicca
01-12-2016, 04:18 AM
LeBron about to call a press conference to name himself da King Cobra after Kobe's tour is up. King Cobras r big n ugly like LeBron and fukk other snakes up including Bald Mambas. Eats motherfukkers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pP6ShuIfmw

sdot_thadon
01-12-2016, 08:36 AM
I still find it mind numbingly retarded that there's people out there that still think continually making it to the finals regardless of roster configuration is somehow a negative mark on a career. Lebron minus finals appearances= tmac? Time to rethink some of the negative logic here grown men.