yep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsZ7013yHiw&feature=youtu.be

TommyGriffin
12-30-2015, 11:07 PM
DeMptyC.

:applause:

GOBB
12-30-2015, 11:13 PM
For a team who lacks 3pt shooters Sixers sure do jack them up. Canaan kills me when he hoists a 3 before any Sixer is down court. :facepalm

SpaceJam
12-31-2015, 12:36 AM
bump.

JohnFreeman
12-31-2015, 12:37 AM
https://youtu.be/wsZ7013yHiw

stalkerforlife
12-31-2015, 12:44 AM
OP should be banned.

GIF REACTION
12-31-2015, 12:46 AM
Yep

The Cousins era has to go

He'll take you from 10 wins to 30

But not much further

JohnFreeman
12-31-2015, 12:47 AM
Maybe too handsome?

buddha
12-31-2015, 12:57 AM
Yep

The Cousins era has to go

He'll take you from 10 wins to 30

But not much further

lol when have the kings won 30 games?

JohnFreeman
12-31-2015, 01:13 AM
All aboard the Kings wagon

https://49.media.tumblr.com/e1e4f997f96f41d534129d31642e74aa/tumblr_nbnyunzvXG1sm3vxwo1_400.gif

LoneyROY7
12-31-2015, 01:13 AM
Would be a solid victory for the Sixers. :applause:

JohnFreeman
12-31-2015, 01:17 AM
Cousins taking a charge, and looking handsome while he is doing it

buddha
12-31-2015, 01:18 AM
the Sixers play so out of control. I'm surprised people don't get seriously hurt playing them.

JohnFreeman
12-31-2015, 01:21 AM
Another handsome charge

LoneyROY7
12-31-2015, 01:25 AM
DeMarcus fouls out.

JohnFreeman
12-31-2015, 01:26 AM
That was a 50/50 call

GIF REACTION
12-31-2015, 01:27 AM
Kings are a joke

LoneyROY7
Wait this Kings' broadcaster right now is the same one that ripped the shit outta Cousins, right?

JohnFreeman
2015 Kings season

https://49.media.tumblr.com/e1e4f997f96f41d534129d31642e74aa/tumblr_nbnyunzvXG1sm3vxwo1_400.gif

Milbuck
12-31-2015, 01:28 AM
Dumb 6th foul on Boogie.

GIF REACTION
12-31-2015, 01:33 AM
2015 Kings season

Dude you ready to rock with Lebron again?

**** this Kings shit until next season

JohnFreeman
12-31-2015, 01:34 AM
Dude you ready to rock with Lebron again?

**** this Kings shit until next season
Yeah I am going to bandwagon on some team

Locked_Up_Tonight
12-31-2015, 01:36 AM
Looks like that trade for Smith has worked out.

GIF REACTION
12-31-2015, 01:37 AM
Mike D got his special sauce cooking up that offense

KiiiiNG
12-31-2015, 01:37 AM
Indeed

my team is incredibly solid

Jameerthefear
12-31-2015, 01:41 AM
Noel is looking great these days

GOBB
12-31-2015, 01:42 AM
Kings suck. :oldlol:

DMAVS41
12-31-2015, 01:50 AM
If the Sixers trade Noel....:facepalm

bigkingsfan
12-31-2015, 02:22 AM
:whatever:

chocolatethunder
12-31-2015, 05:48 AM
If the Sixers trade Noel....:facepalm
They will not trade him but he looks like a different player w ish. Going back to ish's time last season he shoots over 50% w him on the floor. He's shooting something stupid like 75% in the games ish has played this season haha. What's that mean? It means he can't create his own shot but I'm fine with that. If he makes his easy buckets people will have to play him somewhat honestly on offense and that's enough for me.

dhsilv
12-31-2015, 06:49 AM

Not if they keep winning....

dhsilv
12-31-2015, 06:52 AM
This is what i feared would happen. 76ers had a road heavy start to the season and were clearly just missing a hair from being the old 20 something win self of last year. Now that they've added a long term useless part in Ish, they're good enough to start winning and possibly screw themselves out of the laker's pick and the first pick.

As much as a fans hate tanking, no team has EVER had so much incentive to tank and that trade was at the very least too soon and now gives the 76er's a bit more firepower than a guy like hinkie should be comfortable with.

StephHamann
12-31-2015, 07:14 AM
JJ Barea>Cousins

GOBB
12-31-2015, 09:13 AM
This is what i feared would happen. 76ers had a road heavy start to the season and were clearly just missing a hair from being the old 20 something win self of last year. Now that they've added a long term useless part in Ish, they're good enough to start winning and possibly screw themselves out of the laker's pick and the first pick.

As much as a fans hate tanking, no team has EVER had so much incentive to tank and that trade was at the very least too soon and now gives the 76er's a bit more firepower than a guy like hinkie should be comfortable with.

sixers aren't winning much. And they can't screw themselves out of lakers pick. Lakers control that. They need to win.

tanks1
12-31-2015, 09:32 AM
Offensive sets are different........(D'Antoni)???...........they don't run that "weave" offense anymore.

chocolatethunder
12-31-2015, 12:05 PM

Not really. The Lakers are screwing the Sixers out of their pick. The Lakers suck and Philly has nothing to do with that.

SwishSquared
12-31-2015, 12:43 PM
Not really. The Lakers are screwing the Sixers out of their pick. The Lakers suck and Philly has nothing to do with that.I think his point is that Philly could win more games than LAL, which hurts the odds that the pick is conveyed this year. If you are low on this draft class, then that's not too big of a problem.

I wouldn't be shocked if next week Okafor is starting again, regardless if Noel keeps starting. Playing those 2 together is a recipe for losing.

DMAVS41
12-31-2015, 12:49 PM
They will not trade him but he looks like a different player w ish. Going back to ish's time last season he shoots over 50% w him on the floor. He's shooting something stupid like 75% in the games ish has played this season haha. What's that mean? It means he can't create his own shot but I'm fine with that. If he makes his easy buckets people will have to play him somewhat honestly on offense and that's enough for me.

We already knew that Noel with a decent pg is a far different player than with a terrible pg.

This isn't news.

Most people defended the Ish trade by saying it was solely done to "pump and dump" Noel. And that would be a huge mistake if true imo.

Also, the better Ish plays...the more he drives up his value. Will the Sixers want to keep him beyond certain numbers? Will that make sense and be a +EV decision?

There is a possibility here, if they aren't careful, that they could have just wasted 2 good 2nd round picks in order to drive up the value of a player that isn't with them long term...while also hurting their chances to get the number 1 pick and, along with that, help the Lakers keep their own pick.

The upside is really just not worth these kind of risks.

DMAVS41
12-31-2015, 12:51 PM

Exactly...if the Lakers finish worse than the Sixers it's a disaster in every way if the odds hold. It would be horrific.

And that is a real possibility.

DMAVS41
12-31-2015, 12:52 PM
sixers aren't winning much. And they can't screw themselves out of lakers pick. Lakers control that. They need to win.

Kind of. They can certainly control winning less games than the Lakers...and those odds really do matter. Not only for getting the first pick, but for giving the Lakers less chance to get into the top 3.

The Sixers must finish with the worst record this year...failing to do so would be about as dumb as it gets.

Nothing is guaranteed of course, but that would be a huge error.

GOBB
12-31-2015, 01:48 PM
As long as sixers end up with a top 3 pick when smoke clears I'm happy. I don't think lakers pick conveys either way be it they have worst record or we do. I won't be upset if we finish 2nd worst tho. That's happened to us and we still maintained a top 3 pick.

DMAVS41
12-31-2015, 02:07 PM
As long as sixers end up with a top 3 pick when smoke clears I'm happy. I don't think lakers pick conveys either way be it they have worst record or we do. I won't be upset if we finish 2nd worst tho. That's happened to us and we still maintained a top 3 pick.

Doesn't the worst team have roughly a 65% chance of keeping a top 3 pick...while the 2nd worst team is at something like 55%...and the 3rd worst team is at like 48%?

I don't have that information exactly, but I remember it's something like that.

To me, that 10% difference between first and 2nd is huge. Not only for keeping a top 3 pick, but I think it's a 5% better chance to land the first pick.

Like I said above, nothing is guaranteed at those values, but I wouldn't mess around with differences like that.

chocolatethunder
12-31-2015, 03:04 PM
We already knew that Noel with a decent pg is a far different player than with a terrible pg.

This isn't news.

Most people defended the Ish trade by saying it was solely done to "pump and dump" Noel. And that would be a huge mistake if true imo.

Also, the better Ish plays...the more he drives up his value. Will the Sixers want to keep him beyond certain numbers? Will that make sense and be a +EV decision?

There is a possibility here, if they aren't careful, that they could have just wasted 2 good 2nd round picks in order to drive up the value of a player that isn't with them long term...while also hurting their chances to get the number 1 pick and, along with that, help the Lakers keep their own pick.

The upside is really just not worth these kind of risks.

Yeah I don't forsee a pump and dump with Noel. If they were to get rid of him I think there would have to be a deal that blew them away and I don't really see that happening.

We are talking about Ish Smith here. Everyone knows why his numbers on this team are what they are. He's not going to get a contract offer for more than what he's worth and he's worth the most to the Sixers. Dude couldn't make half the rosters in the league. He works here and that's about it.

As far as winning more is concerned, I don't think that the Lakers pick will convey this year. There's no chance of it and the Sixers can't control that. I think those two will be battling for worst team. There is a slight chance that the Lakers could start winning more after the break. The saving grace is that they can swap picks w sacto this year and next which helps them if Sacto happened to jump in the top spot. I understand what the odds are and it certainly important to be as awful as possible but historically the worst team doesn't really win the lottery very often. The Sixers seem to be cursed so I'm sure no matter what they'll be picking third.

DMAVS41
12-31-2015, 03:11 PM
Yeah I don't forsee a pump and dump with Noel. If they were to get rid of him I think there would have to be a deal that blew them away and I don't really see that happening.

We are talking about Ish Smith here. Everyone knows why his numbers on this team are what they are. He's not going to get a contract offer for more than what he's worth and he's worth the most to the Sixers. Dude couldn't make half the rosters in the league. He works here and that's about it.

As far as winning more is concerned, I don't think that the Lakers pick will convey this year. There's no chance of it and the Sixers can't control that. I think those two will be battling for worst team. There is a slight chance that the Lakers could start winning more after the break. The saving grace is that they can swap picks w sacto this year and next which helps them if Sacto happened to jump in the top spot. I understand what the odds are and it certainly important to be as awful as possible but historically the worst team doesn't really win the lottery very often. The Sixers seem to be cursed so I'm sure no matter what they'll be picking third.

I don't really follow this. You say there is no chance of it, but I don't think you understand the actual odds. Now, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the 2nd worst record only has roughly a 55% chance of getting in the top 3.

How can you say there is no chance? If those odds are correct...you are coming very close to claiming there is no chance a coin lands on tails in a coin flip. Just don't see the logic behind it at all.

Also, there is a decent chance Ish is not a Sixer after this year. For a variety of reasons...if they don't trade Noel (which they shouldn't...I totally agree) and Ish leaves...how does the trade make sense?

dhsilv
12-31-2015, 03:26 PM

If they allow the lakers to have a worse record than they do, that's a HUGE swing. Now I don't know the rules on how the balls work, but my understanding is there's a chance the lakers don't get a top 3 pick even with the worst record so they can't "lose their way to a sure thing" but having a worse record than philly sure as hell gives them an edge.

dhsilv
12-31-2015, 03:31 PM

The 76ers in this "tanking" era have missed out on KAT and Wiggins both guys that many believe are future franchise level players. What good is tanking if you keep missing out on the guys who move the needle? Two top 5 picks would be huge for them, now I get that outside of Simmons people are iffy on the rest of this draft but the draft is always a crap shoot outside of the 1-2 sure fire picks each year. You gotta get a few sure things if you're going to win long term, imo at least.

dhsilv
12-31-2015, 03:33 PM

Ish came in with a 16 PER on the season...that's pretty darn good and generally that will make most nba rosters. He's a clear nba player and would make every roster in the nba assuming there wasn't a glut of point guards on a team.

DMAVS41
12-31-2015, 03:42 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/105cyvq.png

Those are the odds from last year. Didn't the NBA franchises vote down all lottery reform? So, if the odds remained the same....the 2nd worst team has roughly a 56% chance to get a top 3 pick.

So where in the hell does this "no chance" thought come from about the Lakers pick conveying this year?

GOBB
12-31-2015, 04:06 PM
Sixers not getting lakers pick is just my gut Talkin lol

The 76ers in this "tanking" era have missed out on KAT and Wiggins both guys that many believe are future franchise level players. What good is tanking if you keep missing out on the guys who move the needle? Two top 5 picks would be huge for them, now I get that outside of Simmons people are iffy on the rest of this draft but the draft is always a crap shoot outside of the 1-2 sure fire picks each year. You gotta get a few sure things if you're going to win long term, imo at least.

I hear you but bucks and Knicks had worst record and didn't end up with Wiggins or KAT. I get the %'s but I sorta look at draft history of how it plays out. And it just never seems to favor the worst team. Granted being worst means guaranteed top 4. I'll take that. But if by chance we end up with second worst? I'm not exactly bummed. Ur correct tank is to get those kind of talents consisted franchise caliber. I felt Embiid was just that along with Wiggins. But KAT is who I really wanted because his skill set compliments Noel.

Maybe because I'm not totally sold on Ben Simmons being an elite player at next level? Probably why I'm more willing to accept a top 3 pick of Simmons Ingram or Murray (I like him over a lot of guys). I get where u and DMAVS are coming from. But I would be content with having one of the 3 I mentioned and being happy.

SwishSquared
12-31-2015, 04:26 PM

I hear you but bucks and Knicks had worst record and didn't end up with Wiggins or KAT. I get the %'s but I sorta look at draft history of how it plays out. And it just never seems to favor the worst team. Granted being worst means guaranteed top 4. I'll take that. But if by chance we end up with second worst? I'm not exactly bummed. Ur correct tank is to get those kind of talents consisted franchise caliber. I felt Embiid was just that along with Wiggins. But KAT is who I really wanted because his skill set compliments Noel.

Maybe because I'm not totally sold on Ben Simmons being an elite player at next level? Probably why I'm more willing to accept a top 3 pick of Simmons Ingram or Murray (I like him over a lot of guys). I get where u and DMAVS are coming from. But I would be content with having one of the 3 I mentioned and being happy.Wolves had the worst record last year and got KAT. We all know what happened w/ Wiggins, so being worst definitely doesn't guarantee a #1 spot.

DMAVS41 is just saying that even if you don't believe that the Lakers pick conveys this year, it's a worst case scenario to have LAL in the driver's seat for a #1 pick and to have Philly end up with the 2nd or 3rd worst record.

Honestly, this draft looks really shallow at the top for franchise changing talents. Simmons, Ingram, and Bender might be the only guys at the top worth tanking for.

Murray has time to turn it around, but he looked a whole lot better in the pre-college games than he has at UK.

This team looked like an outright tankfest the first 25-30 games basically to guarantee the worst start. The Ish Smith trade has altered the look of the team- it's great Nerlens is round back into form. You want that from your likely long term C.

You just don't want a trade for a 3rd string PG to blow a season of tanking if you can't land Simmons or Ingram.

DMAVS41
12-31-2015, 04:30 PM
Wolves had the worst record last year and got KAT. We all know what happened w/ Wiggins, so being worst definitely doesn't guarantee a #1 spot.

DMAVS41 is just saying that even if you don't believe that the Lakers pick conveys this year, it's a worst case scenario to have LAL in the driver's seat for a #1 pick and to have Philly end up with the 2nd or 3rd worst record.

Honestly, this draft looks really shallow at the top for franchise changing talents. Simmons, Ingram, and Bender might be the only guys at the top worth tanking for.

Murray has time to turn it around, but he looked a whole lot better in the pre-college games than he has at UK.

This team looked like an outright tankfest the first 25-30 games basically to guarantee the worst start. The Ish Smith trade has altered the look of the team- it's great Nerlens is round back into form. You want that from your likely long term C.

You just don't want a trade for a 3rd string PG to blow a season of tanking if you can't land Simmons or Ingram.

Exactly...it's also important to just note that these odds are in the ball park of a coin flip after the worst record.

This talk about how the Lakers pick isn't going to convey this year are not in the realm of reality or logic. If the Sixers get the worst record...the Lakers are barely better than a coin flip to land a top 3 pick.

The "no chance" stuff has to stop.

Of course nothing is guaranteed, but you can give yourself the best chance at certain things.

dhsilv
12-31-2015, 04:46 PM

Maybe because I'm not totally sold on Ben Simmons being an elite player at next level? Probably why I'm more willing to accept a top 3 pick of Simmons Ingram or Murray (I like him over a lot of guys). I get where u and DMAVS are coming from. But I would be content with having one of the 3 I mentioned and being happy.

Based on what I'm seeing, if Philly doesn't finish worst, LA will, so they greatly hurt their odds of the first pick AND a possible 4th pick from LA. The issue is they lose out on BOTH potentially.

chocolatethunder
12-31-2015, 04:55 PM
I don't really follow this. You say there is no chance of it, but I don't think you understand the actual odds. Now, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the 2nd worst record only has roughly a 55% chance of getting in the top 3.

How can you say there is no chance? If those odds are correct...you are coming very close to claiming there is no chance a coin lands on tails in a coin flip. Just don't see the logic behind it at all.

Also, there is a decent chance Ish is not a Sixer after this year. For a variety of reasons...if they don't trade Noel (which they shouldn't...I totally agree) and Ish leaves...how does the trade make sense?
Lemme clear some things up for you. There's no chance the lakers pick conveys because the lakers suck. Of course there's a chance, I'm speaking as a Philly fan. In addition, the Sixers are a Philadelphia team so they are cursed forever. I'm aware of the odds, I'm speaking partially tongue in cheek as a tortured philly fan. Like I said they'll probably end up with the third pick regardless of where they finish becuase they're Philly. Chill with the condescension.

But no, Ish was cut by Washington this year. I'm pretty sure he only has one or two full seasons under his belt. I don't think there is a giant market for an undersized PG who isn't a great shooter or defender. I don't expect anyone to overpay for Ish Smith.

DMAVS41
12-31-2015, 05:03 PM
Lemme clear some things up for you. There's no chance the lakers pick conveys because the lakers suck. Of course there's a chance, I'm speaking as a Philly fan. In addition, the Sixers are a Philadelphia team so they are cursed forever. I'm aware of the odds, I'm speaking partially tongue in cheek as a tortured philly fan. Like I said they'll probably end up with the third pick regardless of where they finish becuase they're Philly. Chill with the condescension.

But no, Ish was cut by Washington this year. I'm pretty sure he only has one or two full seasons under his belt. I don't think there is a giant market for an undersized PG who isn't a great shooter or defender. I don't expect anyone to overpay for Ish Smith.

I don't know what any of this means.

If the Lakers finish with the 2nd worst record...they only have a 56% chance to land a top 3 pick.

Are you claiming that it will be rigged to favor the Lakers?

There is no such thing as curses...and you won't "probably" end up with the 3rd pick. Reality and math don't work like that.

GOBB
12-31-2015, 05:19 PM
Wolves had the worst record last year and got KAT. We all know what happened w/ Wiggins, so being worst definitely doesn't guarantee a #1 spot.

Damn you're right, why did I think NYK finish last? Weird. That would be the worst case scenario Lakers #1, Sixers 3 or 4. I dont think 2 is all that bad. I would be more upset that Lakers win the draft vs Sixers not. I dont like the Lakers and hope they do bad.

A lot of college bball to be played so I'll see where I'm at with it in March. Right now I'm just not that impressed enough at this draft class which is why I'd be ok with a top 3 pick. Simmons/Ingram are talents but I'm not getting a sense of man if we dont land either and end up with the 3rd pick this was a total waste, a disaster. That could change as I see more of these two and others.

Murray I just love his poise and ability to move without the basketball. He isn't dependent on having it in his hands to be effective. Didnt do crap vs Lville. But you can do that with Ingram and Simmons as well, find games they were meh in.

Anything after 3rd pick I'm :rant

Best case scenario is 1 or 2 and 4 (from lakers).

That's just where I'm at with it as of today.

DMAVS41
12-31-2015, 05:20 PM
You're not getting the angle that GOBB and CT are coming from, they are speaking as cynical, old Philly sports fans who have seen it all and know that by hook or by crook the ball won't bounce their way when it comes to the lottery.

Luckily reality doesn't work like that.

AI09
12-31-2015, 05:26 PM

AI09
12-31-2015, 05:29 PM
YO GIF whet happened I thought Kings had a gaurenteed playoff spot lmaooo
Laker n Kings fans saying they going to make the playoffs in the pre season:lol

GOBB
12-31-2015, 05:51 PM
Not sure how kings finish in final standings but sixers also own the right to swap picks. Might not come down to it but it's good to have just in case lol

DirkNowitzki41
12-31-2015, 06:55 PM
something needs to change in sac town.

get rid of rondo.. dude just goes for stats instead of making the right passes

DMAVS41
12-31-2015, 06:56 PM
Not sure how kinda finish in final standings but sixers also own the right to swap picks. Might not come down to it but it's good to have just in case lol

Never know...especially if they trade Cousins...Kings could easily end up with a bottom 4 record with decent enough odds to get lucky and get the first pick.

GOBB
12-31-2015, 07:43 PM
Never know...especially if they trade Cousins...Kings could easily end up with a bottom 4 record with decent enough odds to get lucky and get the first pick.

Agreed