PDA

View Full Version : Besides Clippers, who is the most hated team in the NBA?

ortonsaw
12-22-2015, 04:55 PM
My vote goes to the cavs
Anyone else agreed?

AirTupac
12-22-2015, 04:59 PM
Rockets and Clippers share that #1 spot

StephHamann
12-22-2015, 05:15 PM
Rockets and Clippers share that #1 spot

+++

1manfastbreak
12-22-2015, 05:48 PM
1 A/B - Clippers/Cavs

2 - Rockets

3 - Lakers

http://i66.tinypic.com/qxly6e.png

I think LeBron is quickly becoming the biggest douche in the league. He used to be one of my favorite players to watch and now it's hard to follow him with all of his unnecessary theatrics.

Like does this seriously make you more ready for a game?? Pretty sure they lost this game as well.

TommyGriffin
12-22-2015, 05:49 PM
Chris Paul's antics would make any team the most hated. :lol

maybeshewill13
12-22-2015, 05:52 PM
Rockets and Clips

1manfastbreak
12-22-2015, 06:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc0POK52mp4

This game did it for me in terms of hating the Rockets. Easily my favorite MJax moment.

Cocaine80s
12-22-2015, 06:14 PM
Everyone outside LA hates the Lakers

1manfastbreak
12-22-2015, 06:15 PM

they've been good for so long it's hard not to.

Dro
12-22-2015, 06:15 PM
Rockets easily, probably.

T_L_P
12-22-2015, 06:18 PM
I'd hope Rockets are #1.

Dwight is a tool, Harden has the most unwatchable game in basketball on a night-to-night basis, they have the worst commentators in sports, they have a lot of douchey role players.

alanLA92
12-22-2015, 06:27 PM

Mostly due to the success the franchise has had for decades. Clippers on the other hand are hated for their current team as well as the Rockets. Warriors are sort of there but only because they keep winning.

senelcoolidge
12-22-2015, 06:31 PM
#1 Rockets
Harden and Dwight, nuff said.
#2 Lakers
Their fanbase is spoiled and retarded. Their fan base brings more of the hatred than the actual crappy team. Yeah, they used to be good.

There is a lot of Clipper hate, pushed by the media and people's old prejudices. Some people believe if a team was terrible they must stay terrible. Things change. Guys like Chris Paul, Doc Rivers, and his son don't help either.

1manfastbreak
12-22-2015, 06:34 PM
#1 Rockets
Harden and Dwight, nuff said.
#2 Lakers
Their fanbase is spoiled and retarded. Their fan base brings more of the hatred than the actual crappy team. Yeah, they used to be good.

There is a lot of Clipper hate, pushed by the media and people's old prejudices. Some people believe if a team was terrible they must stay terrible. Things change. Guys like Chris Paul, Doc Rivers, and his son don't help either.

If anything I feel like the media is on the Clippers nuts, specifically ESPN LA and their fascination with "lob city" when they were winning games.

TommyGriffin
12-22-2015, 06:37 PM
A lot of you guys know I am a big time New Orleans fan but also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. I would have to say my Cavaliers rank up there. A lot of people dislike LeBron James for The Decision and his other shortcomings.

1manfastbreak
12-22-2015, 06:45 PM
A lot of you guys know I am a big time New Orleans fan but also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. I would have to say my Cavaliers rank up there. A lot of people dislike LeBron James for The Decision and his other shortcomings.

more disappointed that Bron went back to CLE rather than leaving in the first place. The way the owner talked sh*t and how the fans reacted.. I would of liked to see LBJ stay in Miami.

TommyGriffin
12-22-2015, 06:50 PM
more disappointed that Bron went back to CLE rather than leaving in the first place. The way the owner talked sh*t and how the fans reacted.. I would of liked to see LBJ stay in Miami.

I know what you mean. I have some friends and family in Cleveland and it was awkward to say the least. These were the same people that burned their Jerseys a few years ago and now they were trying to get stoked about him coming back. It was pretty damn sad to be honest. I am still a die hard Cavaliers fan, I'm not going to let The Decision spoil the entire organization for me.

senelcoolidge
12-22-2015, 06:53 PM
If anything I feel like the media is on the Clippers nuts, specifically ESPN LA and their fascination with "lob city" when they were winning games.

espn are laker **** suckers. They don't like the Clippers, but the Clippers were exciting and they love their ratings. They were very condescending toward the Clippers. They could only dunk was the label. They spoke of the Clippers with smirks on their faces. Well the Clippers are no longer Lob City, Chris Paul snuffed that.

Fallen Angel
12-22-2015, 06:54 PM
You idiots don't know how to enjoy real basketball.

1manfastbreak
12-22-2015, 06:56 PM
I know what you mean. I have some friends and family in Cleveland and it was awkward to say the least. These were the same people that burned their Jerseys a few years ago and now they were trying to get stoked about him coming back. It was pretty damn sad to be honest. I am still a die hard Cavaliers fan, I'm not going to let The Decision spoil the entire organization for me.

Yea like I said before I was a huge Bron fan pre-decision and in Miami. I mean as a fan of basketball how can you not like his game, it was just amazing.

But how everyone there reacted when he left and acted like nothing happened when he wanted to return just really changed my outlook on that franchise. Can't blame the guy for the organization's inability to build a championship caliber team around him.

1manfastbreak
12-22-2015, 06:58 PM
espn are laker **** suckers. They don't like the Clippers, but the Clippers were exciting and they love their ratings. They were very condescending toward the Clippers. They could only dunk was the label. They spoke of the Clippers with smirks on their faces. Well the Clippers are no longer Lob City, Chris Paul snuffed that.

IDK if you live on the West Coast or not but the only SC i catch is the LA SportsCenter. They've always been on the Clippers nuts. Blake Griffin this, Blake Griffin that. They're marketable, so like you said they were going to ride that gravy train.

Maybe I just missed them being condescending. Maybe they were just right lol.

Rocketswin2013
12-22-2015, 07:30 PM
If the Rockets are the most hated, I've become oblivious to it or something.

It really doesn't feel like 2013-14 where every incident that would otherwise be ignored if it happened to another team became a disgusting bitchfest.

It's easily the Spurs for me.

Leroy Jetson
12-22-2015, 07:48 PM
they've been good for so long it's hard not to.
The Lakers are good?

I think you mean they were good.

dhsilv
12-22-2015, 08:16 PM

By any reasonable measure (unless you're really into 8 team league titles) the best franchise in the nba and honestly maybe by a margin.

tomtucker
12-22-2015, 08:37 PM
cavs

Legends66NBA7
12-22-2015, 08:40 PM
ISH logic: Being hated makes you relevant.

Funktion
12-23-2015, 12:20 AM
Clippers
LeStacked's team