PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert Arenas on the WNBA

Jameerthefear
12-16-2015, 10:40 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/_VTJv0PP8o/

NOW this is what america was hoping for when they announced the #WNBA back in 1996... not a bunch of chicks running around looking like,cast members from #orangeisthenewblack...dont get me wrong,they have few #cutiepies but theres a whole alotta #beanpies running around hahahahahaha if #skylardiggins came out like this,I dont care if she missed every layup..imma buy season tickets and I dont even know where the **** #tulsa is hahahaha #2016newwnbaoutfitPLS and if u think this is sexist,9 times out of 10 u the ugly one and we didnt pay to come see u play anyway #donkeykong ...smdh #thiswillbeawesome #soldouteverywhere

:roll: :roll: :applause:

stalkerforlife
12-16-2015, 10:41 PM
Still an idiot.

SpaceJam
12-16-2015, 10:44 PM
'if u think this is sexist,9 times out of 10 u the ugly one and we didnt pay to come see u play anyway #donkeykong ...smdh'

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Akrazotile
12-16-2015, 10:53 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/_VTJv0PP8o/

:roll: :roll: :applause:

:lebronamazed::lebronamazed::lebronamazed:

Dude's truth cuts like a knife :oldlol:

This part part doe:

dont get me wrong,they have few #cutiepies but theres a whole alotta #beanpies

:roll:

4 Inches
12-16-2015, 10:58 PM
Hitachi stays clowning

SpaceJam
12-16-2015, 10:59 PM
It's hilarious watching dudes get mad in the reddit comments

This world is too sensitive

JimmyMcAdocious
12-16-2015, 11:00 PM
:oldlol: That's what Jackie Macmullan had her granny panties in a bunch over.

Gil is a fool

BasedTom
12-16-2015, 11:02 PM
his whole account is hilarious :lol

warriorfan
12-16-2015, 11:09 PM
hes so insane :oldlol:

90sgoat
12-16-2015, 11:10 PM
I remember a time when men liking to watch attractive women was actually ok.

The world has gone to shit in the last 20 years.

BasedTom
12-16-2015, 11:10 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/-RjGuYvP8S/
https://www.instagram.com/p/-Zt8i8PP5J/

T_L_P
12-16-2015, 11:13 PM
This part part doe:

Smoke117
12-16-2015, 11:16 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/-RjGuYvP8S/
https://www.instagram.com/p/-Zt8i8PP5J/

When u wanna be like ur favorite NBA player......gonna take a wild guess @swaggyp1 is his favorite player hahahaha that turn around BRICK is swaggy signature move lmaooo

Sarcastic
12-16-2015, 11:20 PM
He's right :confusedshrug:

coin24
12-16-2015, 11:29 PM
Arenas :lol :lol :lol :applause:

FKAri
12-16-2015, 11:31 PM
I remember a time when men liking to watch attractive women was actually ok.

The world has gone to shit in the last 20 years.

And they're trying to cover up the men too with this sleeves BS! I didn't pay money to watch a buncha high jumpers put a ball in the hoop. I wanna see some bulges. Shorts can be tight or loose. Cuz either you get Connor McGregor level bulges or a floppy serpent.

outbreak
12-16-2015, 11:56 PM
And they're trying to cover up the men too with this sleeves BS! I didn't pay money to watch a buncha high jumpers put a ball in the hoop. I wanna see some bulges. Shorts can be tight or loose. Cuz either you get Connor McGregor level bulges or a floppy serpent.
NBA should become a shirtless league. Play in speedos and give us a show while you ball.

outbreak
12-17-2015, 12:11 AM
arenas hashtagged dellavedova as one of the hot WNBA players, did he mean delle donne or whatever her name is?

JohnFreeman
12-17-2015, 12:20 AM
Hold this L woman

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-17-2015, 12:32 AM
Bean pies taste nice dough :coleman:

aside from that everything he spit:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :applause: :applause:

HylianNightmare
12-17-2015, 12:49 AM
He's being honest and he's right.

Heavincent
12-17-2015, 03:39 AM
His followup

Hahahahaha I didnt say anything about them being #Lesbians lol..im a logical man...a female+ a female = 4 breast,2 ******s,2 asses,meaning im on the hunt.. A female telling me shes a #lesbian is like a video chick saying she aint a groupie...I AINT really listening to shit she saying..all im trying to do is convince her and her partner that im a #lesbianstarterkit becuz we all know two females is better then 1 lmaoooooo but that ugly part YEAHHHH they got some #boogawolfs in that league lmaooo hahahaha #impetty #mrpetty

https://www.instagram.com/p/_Xjh_HPP1v/?taken-by=gilbertpettyarenas

FrenchDude
12-17-2015, 06:33 AM
He needs to have his own radio/tv show.

I<3NBA
12-17-2015, 10:02 AM
boogawolfs :yaohappy:

i'm dyin here :lol :lol :lol

ralph_i_el
12-17-2015, 10:40 AM
This is honestly pretty ****ed up.

Just in really poor taste. They aren't fashion models. They aren't there for m@sturbation purposes. They play basketball, and an entire team of them makes less money than Nick Young.

There are a whole lot of WNBA players that are more skilled, and more entertaining than Nick Young. Nobody gives women's basketball a chance because of people who don't even watch the games taking cheapshots like they are some kind of joke.

America has had the most dominant female athletes in the world for a long time, because we actually take women's sports relatively seriously in our country. Don't chase away great female athletes like Taurasi by disrespecting women.

If it was feasible, women's basketball should be played on shorter hoops. The average pro woman's bball player is 7 inches shorter than the average NBA player. Drop the rim height to 9 1/2 ft and all the sudden a bunch of them are dunking.

ShawkFactory
12-17-2015, 10:46 AM

Just in really poor taste. They aren't fashion models. They aren't there for m@sturbation purposes. They play basketball, and an entire team of them makes less money than Nick Young.

There are a whole lot of WNBA players that are more skilled, and more entertaining than Nick Young. Nobody gives women's basketball a chance because of people who don't even watch the games taking cheapshots like they are some kind of joke.

America has had the most dominant female athletes in the world for a long time, because we actually take women's sports relatively seriously in our country. Don't chase away great female athletes like Taurasi by disrespecting women.

If it was feasible, women's basketball should be played on shorter hoops. The average pro woman's bball player is 7 inches shorter than the average NBA player. Drop the rim height to 9 1/2 ft and all the sudden a bunch of them are dunking.
:applause:

Legends66NBA7
12-17-2015, 10:57 AM

Agree with this post, but didn't Taurasi leave to Russia because of money ?

ralph_i_el
12-17-2015, 11:07 AM
Agree with this post, but didn't Taurasi leave to Russia because of money ?

Being paid $72,000 to be one of the greatest female basketball players of all time IS disrespect in my book. Disrespect by the masses.

Real14
12-17-2015, 11:13 AM
It's sad especially for the women's sake but Gilbert is definitely right here. For WNBA to be popular the girls have to play in shorter shorts, thin tank tops, or panties. They also need longer seasons and more teams too.

ISHGoat
12-17-2015, 11:15 AM
It's sad especially for the women's sake but Gilbert is definitely right here. For WNBA to be popular the girls have to play in shorter shorts, thin tank tops, or panties. They also need longer seasons and more teams too.

No doubt brotha. WNBA needs to follow beach volleyball model. Make it more of a party/festive atmosphere because lets be honest, nobody goes to women's beach volleyball games for the volleyball anyways.

Real14
12-17-2015, 11:20 AM
No doubt brotha. WNBA needs to follow beach volleyball model. Make it more of a party/festive atmosphere because lets be honest, nobody goes to women's beach volleyball games for the volleyball anyways.
Yea man you're definitely right. WNBA just screams out lesbian manly sport and us straight guys don't need to watch that shit. Just like how gymnastics and tennis is more popular. You can see their body more in those other key sports and WNBA needs to follow that desperately.

SexSymbol
12-17-2015, 11:21 AM
That was funny, good job Arenas

ralph_i_el
12-17-2015, 11:43 AM
Yea man you're definitely right. WNBA just screams out lesbian manly sport and us straight guys don't need to watch that shit. Just like how gymnastics and tennis is more popular. You can see their body more in those other key sports and WNBA needs to follow that desperately.

:facepalm If you actually got laid in real life you wouldn't be worried about what WNBA players were wearing.

GIF REACTION
12-17-2015, 11:45 AM

Found the cuck

ralph_i_el
12-17-2015, 11:47 AM
This thread is full of virgins and children

OnFire
12-17-2015, 11:49 AM
:facepalm If you actually got laid in real life you wouldn't be worried about what WNBA players were wearing.

Nobody does care thats the point. Theres no reason to watch the wnba.

I would go watch aussieguy play jj reddick in a ymca before a wnba game.

GIF REACTION
12-17-2015, 11:50 AM
This thread is full of virgins and children
You are the quintessential white knight

The WNBA is a league that exists PURELY for political reasons

Financially it is infeasible and shouldn't exist

f0und
12-17-2015, 11:55 AM
i dont see why cant just wear the same type of volleyball shorts that womens indoor volleyball players wear

https://badbreedbadblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/volleyball-shorts-19.jpg

Wade's Rings
12-17-2015, 11:55 AM

His followup

https://www.instagram.com/p/_Xjh_HPP1v/?taken-by=gilbertpettyarenas

ShawkFactory
12-17-2015, 12:08 PM
Found the cuck
So your girl is gonna fvck around unless you're a misogynistic piece of shit?

GIF REACTION
12-17-2015, 12:11 PM
Truth hurts

sd3035
12-17-2015, 12:19 PM
Arenas stays winning :applause: :applause: :applause:

ralph_i_el
12-17-2015, 12:57 PM
You are the quintessential white knight

The WNBA is a league that exists PURELY for political reasons

Financially it is infeasible and shouldn't exist

:rolleyes:

The WNBA doesn't make a profit. This is true.
I'm saying that it doesn't because people like you denigrate it without even watching it. When you do that, other people don't give it a chance either. Women's basketball makes money in other countries. Taurasi left to go play for 10x what she was making in America.

I actually watch WNBA once in a while. The Liberty-Mystics series was pretty good, and the finals were very entertaining as well.

I'm a huge NBA fan, but I have to admit that a lot of guys in the NBA unskilled athletes or tall stiffs. WNBA teams share the ball well and most teams have multiple skilled, fundamentally sound post players. It's a different game and it's still entertaining.

I'm not a "white knight", I'm just a guy with an opinion who treats women like people.

ralph_i_el
12-17-2015, 12:57 PM
So your girl is gonna fvck around unless you're a misogynistic piece of shit?

he wouldn't know. No experience in that department

alanLA92
12-17-2015, 01:18 PM
His "ridiculous" comments just gave WNBA more attention than they had in years. :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
12-17-2015, 01:22 PM
Being paid $72,000 to be one of the greatest female basketball players of all time IS disrespect in my book. Disrespect by the masses.

True. She's getting paid well now, which is good for her.

Real14
12-17-2015, 01:37 PM
Niguh I get puhcee first of all. Do u actually get some tho u hating ass bitch? You don't get what I was saying man. Us men watch sports and to see women in less clothing will bring up the ratings. Ever heard of sex sells you ignorant mutha phucker?? That's Why women's gymnastics, volleyball and tennis will always be popular. If you don't get what I'm saying then you must be dumber than I thought.

OnFire
12-17-2015, 02:05 PM
You could put a squad together from ISH that would smash the wnba champs, whoever that is. Hell we have jj reddick quality offensive players on here.

There are not enough hot enough where it will make people watch more.

GIF REACTION
12-17-2015, 02:10 PM

I'm saying that it doesn't because people like you denigrate it without even watching it. When you do that, other people don't give it a chance either. Women's basketball makes money in other countries. Taurasi left to go play for 10x what she was making in America.

I actually watch WNBA once in a while. The Liberty-Mystics series was pretty good, and the finals were very entertaining as well.

I'm a huge NBA fan, but I have to admit that a lot of guys in the NBA unskilled athletes or tall stiffs. WNBA teams share the ball well and most teams have multiple skilled, fundamentally sound post players. It's a different game and it's still entertaining.

I'm not a "white knight", I'm just a guy with an opinion who treats women like people.
I treat women like people too. I just don't hand them shit purely for being a woman. They'd deserve higher pay if they could garner the attention and economy that demands so. Gilbert is just making a business suggestion. Is it misogynist? Don't care.

tmacattack33
12-17-2015, 02:15 PM

:biggums:

Not even close bro.

The best WNBA player would be a men's division 1 college role player.

TheGreatDeraj
12-17-2015, 02:27 PM

What were you watching? WNBA is absolutely garbage basketball. Terrible fundamentals and very boring. Even a bunch of kids in college absolutely blows away the disgraceful and pathetic attempt at basketball the WNBA shamefully puts out on the court.

Trying to treat them like people? No, if you were just treating them like people you not watch that shit attempt at basketball just like you would not watch a bunch of short, nonathletic dudes who can't dunk stink it up on the court.

Why in God's name would anyone choose to watch such an inferior product unless they were some loser feminist or cuckold trying to make a point about Women being just as good at men in everything when clearly there are clearly things that each excel at.

ralph_i_el
12-17-2015, 02:28 PM
Niguh I get puhcee first of all. Do u actually get some tho u hating ass bitch? You don't get what I was saying man. Us men watch sports and to see women in less clothing will bring up the ratings. Ever heard of sex sells you ignorant mutha phucker?? That's Why women's gymnastics, volleyball and tennis will always be popular. If you don't get what I'm saying then you must be dumber than I thought.

You're a midget college dropout who lives with your parents in the hood.

We have women CEO's and politicians. Most 1st world countries have had a women as chief executive.

I am of the opinion that women can be appreciated for their talents without having to be dressed in skimpy outfits.

How many of you have actually watched an entire WNBA game to inform your opinions? I'd bet that none of you have. You just heard the jokes and jumped on the women's basketball bashing bandwagon.

ralph_i_el
12-17-2015, 02:31 PM

Not even close bro.

well duh. The average women player is 7 inches shorter than a mens player. That means that means a 6' woman is a wing and a 6' man is a point guard.

Doesn't mean they are any less skilled :confusedshrug:

And Nick Young is a god-awful basketball player with literally ZERO court awareness, a terrible handle, and no concept of team defense.

Many many women's players are more skilled than him. They just aren't 6'7"

Diana Taurasi's brain in Nick Young's body is an NBA all-star

jongib369
12-17-2015, 02:37 PM
This guy is a moron whos been living in a bubble of money. I hope his mother is still alive and whoops his ass :lol

Of course guys like looking at sexy women, and if there's a market for that, and women are willing to do it go right ahead...But these WNBA athletes work just as hard, and if anything are more respectful than NBA players. Less money, less exposure/fans, but just as much heart and passion.

All WNBA players should storm his house, give him a few bows, and force him to play basketball in a fishnet thong. Get JJ Abrams, and Cameron to get some high quality shots of his ass with lens flares.

ArbitraryWater
12-17-2015, 02:55 PM
but I dont understand the point he tryna make? He doesnt like the WNBA cause their ugly women playing?

Dr Seuss
12-17-2015, 02:55 PM
i dont see why cant just wear the same type of volleyball shorts that womens indoor volleyball players wear

because theyre not playing for your sexual entertainment.

ISHGoat
12-17-2015, 03:04 PM
because theyre not playing for your sexual entertainment.

That's the whole point. Many believe that sexual entertainment for men should be an important part of the WNBA. The popular women sports, tennis and volleyball for example, all have this to varying degrees

Jameerthefear
12-17-2015, 03:08 PM

i can assure you that there is not a single women in the WNBA that is as skilled as Nick Young

Jameerthefear
12-17-2015, 03:10 PM

Not even close bro.

the best wnba player wouldn't be able to hang in a div 3 league...

atljonesbro
12-17-2015, 03:13 PM
Why should I watch a WNBA game when I could go to a local high school game and see the same level of play if not higher?

OnFire
12-17-2015, 04:00 PM
but I dont understand the point he tryna make? He doesnt like the WNBA cause their ugly women playing?

No one watches it because its bad, he's saying he might watch it if they were hot in hot outfits. Like if you're flipping the channel on saturday and see a beach volleyball match you might stop for a min but you aren't still going to go looking for the volleyball games each week..

i still wouldnt watch it but i'm just translating. If i wanna watch hot women for just their looks many better things to watch.

Swennaterrulez
12-17-2015, 04:05 PM
Boring product and way too many ugly lesbians hanging all over each other in the crowd.

oarabbus
12-17-2015, 04:11 PM
WNBA All star team vs nationally competitive boys high school varsity team, who wins?

OnFire
12-17-2015, 04:16 PM
WNBA All star team vs nationally competitive boys high school varsity team, who wins?

WNBA All star team vs best 5 guys a competetive boys high school football team could field for basketball would still beat the WNBA team.

90sgoat
12-17-2015, 04:23 PM
I've tried watching WNBA on NBA TV once when nothing else is on, with an open mind.

The truth is that the level of play is laughably low. This is really not a case of women's basketball being more 'technically sound' or 'authentic' it is really very, very bad, filled with airballs and missed layups and players stumbling over their feet.

Basketball is not a game made for women, at least lower the rim. The best WNBA teams would lose to most decent high school teams from a physical standpoint alone.

This really isn't isolated to basketball. The worst male tennis player on the pro-circuit would beat the best woman tennis player.

Female sports get eyes on the game if they accept that men like to watch athletic fit women in skimpy outfits. Most women have no problem with this, they're just happy to have a large audience. If you removed this incentive, there would be hardly anyone interested in watching far inferior products.

The best example is the Lingeri Football League. The players don't get paid and many are former college athletes. They still want to play and they want to play in front of a crowd. There's a good Grantland article about it:

http://grantland.com/features/legends-football-league-womens-lingerie-football-league-mitchell-mortaza/

swagga
12-17-2015, 04:24 PM
fck the wnba, good nba money thrown out the window. Instead of paying these dykes they could've increased the roster spots or they could've added another 6 teams to the NBA. Maybe even organize a 2nd divison, that way they could've also solved the tanking problems : give to a random 2nd divison team and that's it, more young players develop and get touches and get to have their team, developing faster.

I'm looking at seattle, san diego, kansas, st louis, baltimore, pittsburgh, vegas, nashville, austin and the like. That means more REAL ballers would get paid and more REAL fans would get to watch a game live. When I see all these dykes all I see is some dudes that didn't make it with ball because nobody gave them a chance. There is a lot of talent out there.

when the NBA will make money and there'll be more than a couple of faggy women interested in it, then they can have their league. I ain't payin to see a ball game just so a couple of broads can fist each with 10 inch spiked dildo :biggums:

swagga
12-17-2015, 04:25 PM
I've tried watching WNBA on NBA TV once when nothing else is on, with an open mind.

The truth is that the level of play is laughably low. This is really not a case of women's basketball being more 'technically sound' or 'authentic' it is really very, very bad, filled with airballs and missed layups and players stumbling over their feet.

Basketball is not a game made for women, at least lower the rim. The best WNBA teams would lose to most decent high school teams from a physical standpoint alone.

This really isn't isolated to basketball. The worst male tennis player on the pro-circuit would beat the best woman tennis player.

Female sports get eyes on the game if they accept that men like to watch athletic fit women in skimpy outfits. Most women have no problem with this, they're just happy to have a large audience. If you removed this incentive, there would be hardly anyone interested in watching far inferior products.

The best example is the Lingeri Football League. The players don't get paid and many are former college athletes. They still want to play and they want to play in front of a crowd. There's a good Grantland article about it:

http://grantland.com/features/legends-football-league-womens-lingerie-football-league-mitchell-mortaza/

i feel you brother, I tried to watch too, but I swear to god they suck so bad, just an abortion of a game :facepalm

Straight_Ballin
12-17-2015, 04:53 PM
Didn't Don Imus call the WNBA "nappy-headed hos"?

ShawkFactory
12-17-2015, 04:54 PM
Didn't Don Imus call the WNBA "nappy-headed hos"?
College girls. From Stanford I believe.

AlphaWolf24
12-17-2015, 06:12 PM
I kinda Agree....and Gil sounds like he posts on ISH...

but...

NB4 Gill comes out/starts dressin like a female.....

something is def off about him....flaming about women's looks and how ugly some are = repressed homesexuality/female traits.

outbreak
12-17-2015, 06:13 PM
Why should I watch a WNBA game when I could go to a local high school game and see the same level of play if not higher?
If you are over 18 you can't get off with the high school players

outbreak
12-17-2015, 06:16 PM

I agree with the parts about them being athletes but don't tell me you want them to make more money? I don't agree with giving them more money to match male salaries when their product doesn't generate the money to support their current salaries without outside funding. Sports where female athletes currently make good salaries support it by the fact that the female disciplines also bring in good revenue. They should be supported and paid like all the other athletes (male and female) from sports that don't bring in large revenues. There's a lot of olympic sports that bring in barely anything cash wise but the athletes get paid similar wages to the wnba to live on.

NBA salaries have gone out of proportion but that's to do with how much revenue is being bought in and if the players don't get that money it's just going to go to the suits running the teams and league.

BasedTom
12-17-2015, 07:31 PM
well duh. The average women player is 7 inches shorter than a mens player. That means that means a 6' woman is a wing and a 6' man is a point guard.

Doesn't mean they are any less skilled :confusedshrug:

And Nick Young is a god-awful basketball player with literally ZERO court awareness, a terrible handle, and no concept of team defense.

Many many women's players are more skilled than him. They just aren't 6'7"

Diana Taurasi's brain in Nick Young's body is an NBA all-star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y5BiSLECSk

Dro
12-17-2015, 07:37 PM
:oldlol:

Dro
12-17-2015, 07:40 PM
i can assure you that there is not a single women in the WNBA that is as skilled as Nick Young
Please, Maya Moore >>>>>>> Nick Young, dead serious, lol...

Dro
12-17-2015, 07:41 PM

Seriously....:applause:

Jameerthefear
12-17-2015, 07:45 PM
Please, Maya Moore >>>>>>> Nick Young, dead serious, lol...
You're dead serious because you're a ****ing moron.

Smoke117
12-17-2015, 07:52 PM
I'd love to get stoned and watch some girls volleyball with Gil.

G-train
12-17-2015, 07:54 PM
You could put a squad together from ISH that would smash the wnba champs, whoever that is.

No you couldn't.
They would smash an all ISH team.

Jameerthefear
12-17-2015, 07:55 PM
No you couldn't.
Bullshit. I have no doubt we could assemble a good enough All-ISH team

sd3035
12-17-2015, 08:11 PM
fck the wnba, good nba money thrown out the window. Instead of paying these dykes they could've increased the roster spots or they could've added another 6 teams to the NBA. Maybe even organize a 2nd divison, that way they could've also solved the tanking problems : give to a random 2nd divison team and that's it, more young players develop and get touches and get to have their team, developing faster.

I'm looking at seattle, san diego, kansas, st louis, baltimore, pittsburgh, vegas, nashville, austin and the like. That means more REAL ballers would get paid and more REAL fans would get to watch a game live. When I see all these dykes all I see is some dudes that didn't make it with ball because nobody gave them a chance. There is a lot of talent out there.

when the NBA will make money and there'll be more than a couple of faggy women interested in it, then they can have their league. I ain't payin to see a ball game just so a couple of broads can fist each with 10 inch spiked dildo :biggums:

The tanking problem can easily be solved by giving every team that misses the playoffs equal opportunity in the lottery

I agree about the WNBA though, useless

T_L_P
12-17-2015, 08:15 PM
I like women's sports but the WNBA has no reason to exist.

At the end of the day, basketball is a sport predicated on athleticism, and men are simply much taller, much stronger, and much faster than women. The WNBA even decreased the size of their basketballs to make things easier and I still see a shit ton of airballs and bad misses.

It's an inferior product and it loses money. Nobody would take a WNFL league seriously, and people shouldn't take the WNBA seriously. It exists because the NBA is charitable. Nothing else. :confusedshrug:

SugarHill
12-17-2015, 08:22 PM
could you imagine letting a wiggins or ben simmons on an WNBA court? It would be disastrous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AQUeoOpub0

who in the wnba is going to stop this kid? not even a senior in this video. then a guy like malik monk or josh jackson lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSxiR-NKBCU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw8E2N-dBtc

BasedTom
12-17-2015, 08:43 PM
could you imagine letting a wiggins or ben simmons on an WNBA court? It would be disastrous

who in the wnba is going to stop this kid? not even a senior in this video. then a guy like malik monk or josh jackson lmao

if there was a basketball breeding/eugenics system, then I honestly think you could completely leave the wnba out of the equation. just get nba player sons to get with nba player daughters

Pushxx
12-17-2015, 09:10 PM

It would be a murder scene. Let's respect how good these guys are. Guys like Jimmer can't make the league, but people think a WNBA team can score on a team of any NBA players?

outbreak
12-17-2015, 09:21 PM
It would be a murder scene. Let's respect how good these guys are. Guys like Jimmer can't make the league, but people think a WNBA team can score on a team of any NBA players?
I remember seeing something from one of the ex girls college coaches talking about how they used to play practice games against the local boys high school teams and the girls would get destroyed every single game by boys who didn't even go on to play ball once they finished school.

oarabbus
12-17-2015, 09:32 PM
No you couldn't.

You're overrating how good WNBA players are

I'll bet there are 5 ISHers over 6'3" who could fight for the last spot on a shitty d1 team... That's enough to dominate the WNBA

JimmyMcAdocious
12-17-2015, 09:42 PM
If the celeb game is any indication of the talent level in that league, I actually do think a team of ISH's most talented ballers (think we have some former college guys on here, no?) could beat them. I'm going to assume they aren't trying too hard, but even then it's always embarrassing to watch them struggle against guys who pretend to be or sing about basketball players for a living.

G-train
12-17-2015, 09:59 PM
Bullshit. I have no doubt we could assemble a good enough All-ISH team

You have ZERO idea about professional basketball.
I've seen professional women's teams in practice games beat men.
The main reason: chemistry.

You can't just throw the best of ISH together, and beat a professional womens side. These women are finely tuned professional athletes, who already play together with set plays and chemistry. They are the same size as most men 5-7 through to 6-5, but actually fit and play and practice at extreme levels.

I know an WNBA player, who is legit 6'2 (not a men's 6 footer) and 180 pounds, who is more athletic and skilled than everyone on ISH unless they are a pro player, and she would beat them one on one EASILY.

And she plays 20 mpg in WNBA. A whole team, finely tuned as the WNBA champions, would OBLITERATE a random group of guys that play on the street on this forum.

G-train
12-17-2015, 10:02 PM

I'll bet there are 5 ISHers over 6'3" who could fight for the last spot on a shitty d1 team... That's enough to dominate the WNBA

No it's not. And no there isn't.

I'm a 6'6 250 pound former professional player overseas. I've played against pro women in practice games, where they test themselves against men. I have alot of professional exposure, to both mens and womens basketball.

These women would destroy amateur men.

T_L_P
12-17-2015, 10:02 PM
You have ZERO idea about professional basketball.
I've seen professional women's teams in practice games beat men.
The main reason: chemistry.

You can't just throw the best of ISH together, and beat a professional womens side. These women are finely tuned professional athletes, who already play together with set plays and chemistry. They are the same size as most men 5-7 through to 6-5, but actually fit and play and practice at extreme levels.

I know an WNBA player, who is legit 6'2 (not a men's 6 footer) and 180 pounds, who is more athletic and skilled than everyone on ISH unless they are a pro player, and she would beat them one on one EASILY.

And she plays 20 mpg in WNBA. A whole team, finely tuned as the WNBA champions, would OBLITERATE a random group of guys that play on the street on this forum.

ISH is family bruh. Chemistry wouldn't be an issue. :no:

G-train
12-17-2015, 10:05 PM
If the celeb game is any indication of the talent level in that league,

Are you serious? The celeb game is your analysis?

OUT

swagga
12-17-2015, 10:06 PM

don't know about that one son. D1 is no joke. D2 is ok.
I'll bet you 100 that I take 5 random decently built nigggas from a NY court and they'll be all UP in that ass.

JimmyMcAdocious
12-17-2015, 10:09 PM
Are you serious? The celeb game is your analysis?

OUT

Well that and I've played against girls who played at major D1 college (and one or two had a career in the WNBA) and guys I played against in high school were better. But, again, you never know how hard they're trying in pickup and it was when they were in college. Obviously people improve once they get to the pros.

fsvr54
12-17-2015, 11:02 PM
The women would not be able to guard the dudes on any level. They would get beyond torched.

DaOldLion
12-17-2015, 11:02 PM
is nobody going to ask who those girls in the video are :biggums: :biggums:

Pushxx
12-18-2015, 12:29 AM
is nobody going to ask who those girls in the video are :biggums: :biggums:

:applause: :cheers:

Nick Young
12-18-2015, 12:30 AM
dropping knowledge

Nick Young
12-18-2015, 12:32 AM
Well that and I've played against girls who played at major D1 college (and one or two had a career in the WNBA) and guys I played against in high school were better. But, again, you never know how hard they're trying in pickup and it was when they were in college. Obviously people improve once they get to the pros.
I too have played vs D1 varsity chicks on full scholarship at UCLA. they sucked and got swatted on every contested shot. On D all they could do was reach claw and foul but it was still pretty easy to score at will.

Bad athleticism

Bad fundamentals

Low skill level

Bottom line: WNBA sucks and is an inferior product even to highschool boys basketball.

90sgoat
12-18-2015, 12:43 AM
Last time the white knights of ISH was saying how Ronda Roussey would beat Lebron which was the stupidest thing ever.

I am fairly certain even I would beat most smaller guards in the WNBA one on one. Let me know how some 5-7 girl is going to stop my fat ass 6-2, 220 lbs backing her down.

Solid Snake
12-18-2015, 12:56 AM
What a retarded ghetto piece of shit Gilbert is. He shoot commit suicide.

Nick Young
12-18-2015, 12:57 AM
Last time the white knights of ISH was saying how Ronda Roussey would beat Lebron which was the stupidest thing ever.

I am fairly certain even I would beat most smaller guards in the WNBA one on one. Let me know how some 5-7 girl is going to stop my fat ass 6-2, 220 lbs backing her down.
Rousey would get destroyed my McGregor, let-alone Lebron who outweighs her by 140 pounds of pure muscle.

Lebron could have zero fight training, Rousey could get him in a perfect arm bar and Lebron would be able to break out of it with ease. He can throw a weak little shit punch with poor technique but it would have enough power behind it to 1HKO Ronda. Plus with his quickness advantage over Ronda, she won't even see the hit coming before it rocks her.

Nick Young
12-18-2015, 12:58 AM

She will foul and swat but you should still be able to back her down and score on her with ease.

Even the 6'5" "Big woman" centers and power forwards look like they can hardly get up and down the court without their knees buckling on them.

TripleA
12-18-2015, 01:01 AM
The best five Wnba players
Vs best five ishers who's got it.

Is their five ishers who can dunk
I don't think their is five Wnba players who can dunk.

ISHGoat
12-18-2015, 01:02 AM
What a retarded ghetto piece of shit Gilbert is. He shoot commit suicide.

classic example of a libtard. such hypocrisy. wishing death to another because he doesnt share your views and simply made some tweets on the internet :confusedshrug:

Nick Young
12-18-2015, 01:03 AM
Not even a contest, ISHers, and ISHers would win by 40+

There are some guys who play pro-ball in Europe on here, and dudes who were DII and III at university level. WNBA allstars really have zero shot even if Phil Jackson was coaching them and Joey Crawford was reffing the game and told to rig it in their favor.

ralph_i_el
12-18-2015, 01:04 AM

I was staunchly on the LeBron side of that debate.

I'm right in this case too.

You don't have to pick a side in the mysoginist v. Feminist conflict. Just think logically and you can't go wrong.

TripleA
12-18-2015, 01:07 AM
Not even a contest, ISHers, and ISHers would win by 40+

There are some guys who play pro-ball in Europe on here, and dudes who were DII and III at university level. WNBA allstars really have zero shot even if Phil Jackson was coaching them and Joey Crawford was reffing the game and told to rig it in their favor.

Shit I didn't think their was people that good here.
Starting five of average ish players.
Thats better competition.
I don't think the average isher can dunk and at least three Wnba players can dunk.

Tking714
12-18-2015, 01:38 AM
classic example of a libtard. such hypocrisy. wishing death to another because he doesnt share your views and simply made some tweets on the internet :confusedshrug:

I know. made fun of mentally disabled, economically disadvantaged people, and suicide all in his attempt to voice his support for womans rights or... feelings?

Nick Young
12-18-2015, 01:46 AM
Shit I didn't think their was people that good here.
Starting five of average ish players.
Thats better competition.
I don't think the average isher can dunk and at least three Wnba players can dunk.
We dont even need the Euro pros. Anyone who played highschool ball-or at that level, in moderate shape and is 6'0+ and ISH still kills WNBA allstars.

Have you ever played vs woman ballers? The athleticism advantage we have is just too much. More size, more strength, more quicks, more explosiveness. It's just biology.

In DI ball 6'0 and guys shorter than that are dunking. In the WNBA it's only the girls 6'5+ who are dunking and even then they can barely get it in and only on fast breaks when uncontested.

This is considered a monster dunk by one of the WNBA's top players dude

https://media.giphy.com/media/495cz9IF1dl6M/giphy.gif

On top of that, all women ballers I see, even the elite WNBA shooters, have a slow set-shot with low elevation that is easy to swat all day. As long as team ISH is in good enough shape to follow these girls around the court as they cut through screens, they will find it near impossible to score.

WNBA stands no chance.

I played 2v2 with my fat stoner friend vs 2 UCLA full scholarship chicks once. We swatted their shit all day, and scored by backing them down in the post and all they could do was reach and claw.

These girls had skills. If they were uncontested they would knockdown jumpshots all day. They just couldnt get clean shots off vs us. I'm not that great and my friend wasn't either. The fact that scrubs like me and him dominated DI woman ballers makes me absolutely certain that team ISH would dominate WNBA allstars.

oarabbus
12-18-2015, 03:21 AM
We dont even need the Euro pros. Anyone who played highschool ball-or at that level, in moderate shape and is 6'0+ and ISH still kills WNBA allstars.

Have you ever played vs woman ballers? The athleticism advantage we have is just too much. More size, more strength, more quicks, more explosiveness. It's just biology.

In DI ball 6'0 and guys shorter than that are dunking. In the WNBA it's only the girls 6'5+ who are dunking and even then they can barely get it in and only on fast breaks when uncontested.

This is considered a monster dunk by one of the WNBA's top players dude

https://media.giphy.com/media/495cz9IF1dl6M/giphy.gif

On top of that, all women ballers I see, even the elite WNBA shooters, have a slow set-shot with low elevation that is easy to swat all day. As long as team ISH is in good enough shape to follow these girls around the court as they cut through screens, they will find it near impossible to score.

WNBA stands no chance.

I played 2v2 with my fat stoner friend vs 2 UCLA full scholarship chicks once. We swatted their shit all day, and scored by backing them down in the post and all they could do was reach and claw.

These girls had skills. If they were uncontested they would knockdown jumpshots all day. They just couldnt get clean shots off vs us. I'm not that great and my friend wasn't either. The fact that scrubs like me and him dominated DI woman ballers makes me absolutely certain that team ISH would dominate WNBA allstars.

This.

For perspective from another sport, Alan Webb has the high school boys mile record, running one in 3:53. The women's world record in the mile is Svetlana Masterkova who ran a 4:12... thats a world of difference.

Now imagine that athleticism difference in basketball. If 5 ISHers could make a good high school varsity team today (which I'm sure is the case, there are enough ex-players here) then they could probably destroy WNBA all stars.

FKAri
12-18-2015, 03:32 AM
This.

For perspective from another sport, Alan Webb has the high school boys mile record, running one in 3:53. The women's world record in the mile is Svetlana Masterkova who ran a 4:12... thats a world of difference.

Now imagine that athleticism difference in basketball. If 5 ISHers could make a good high school varsity team today (which I'm sure is the case, there are enough ex-players here) then they could probably destroy WNBA all stars.

You're telling me the athletic gap is bigger than the skill gap? NO WAY :lol

I haven't read the thread but current Diana Taurasi > Peak Gilbert Arenas :rockon:

Dresta
12-18-2015, 08:01 AM

Is their five ishers who can dunk
I don't think their is five Wnba players who can dunk.
Of course there will be - if you are taller than 6'2 then it is pretty damn easy to dunk (even someone who couldn't could probs train a month or two and be able to) - there'll be more than that number on here tall enough dunk without having had to make the effort to get there.

There were guys on my college (so highschool equivalent) team under 6 foot who could dunk pretty easily, and this was in the UK. Pretty much everyone on the team could at least get their hand above the rim, and we weren't a tall team at all (one clumsy 6'8 guy, couple of people around 6'4).

Phenith
12-18-2015, 08:45 AM
He could become like a shock jock NBA broadcaster and I think he'd be pretty popular, but the network would be playing with fire, cuz we all know he would say a couple stupid things per broadcast and it would be only a matter of time until he went a little to far... but it would be fun to watch, lol.

Grey Dawn
12-18-2015, 03:04 PM

Nick Youngs not a girl?

I thought breaking down barriers is the only reason everybody tolerated her in the NBA

VeeCee15
12-18-2015, 05:16 PM
Also, 6'5 women dunking MUCH SMALLER ball in the WNBA.
This makes a HUGE difference...u can jump 4 inches lower and dunk women's ball...also more easily palmed.

Dro
12-18-2015, 05:20 PM
You're dead serious because you're a ****ing moron.
you have 50,000 posts on a message board. How does it feel to be such a loser? :lol

Smoke117
12-18-2015, 05:36 PM
you have 50,000 posts on a message board. How does it feel to be such a loser? :lol

Technically you are correct...but he has many more as he has about 5 alts.