PDA

View Full Version : Why are the Clippers still a joke?

Nick Young
12-10-2015, 10:37 PM
What can the Clippers do as a franchise to stop being a joke? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

L8krH8tr
12-10-2015, 10:38 PM
They have 1 fan on here named lonerroy7 and he likes trannies.

MMKM
12-10-2015, 10:41 PM
I think the importance of a good defensive shooting guard is greatly overlooked. I can't think of 1 championship team with a worse defensive 2 guard than JJ Redick.

Proctor
12-10-2015, 10:43 PM
The team needs to be entirely rehauled. CP3 and Blake are good players but they are not a championship level 1-2 punch.

They also have a deplorable bench. Stephenson and Smith are blackholes personified.

outbreak
12-10-2015, 10:44 PM
Ditch CP3 while he has value. I'm at the point where I think he's not going to win anything by himself but his style of play forces too much to go through him for someone else to lead.

Spurs5Rings2014
12-10-2015, 10:45 PM

If you say you wouldn't let Bailey Jay suck you off, you're a liar.

:no:

outbreak
12-10-2015, 10:47 PM
If you say you wouldn't let Bailey Jay suck you off, you're a liar.

:no:
I'm assuming bailey jay is a tranny? If so then my reply would be they are not a liar just heterosexual

LoneyROY7
12-10-2015, 10:48 PM

You have a small ***** and have no team.

kennethgriffin
12-10-2015, 10:49 PM
What can the Clippers do as a franchise to stop being a joke? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

hang up the 13 championship banners they won before the buffalo braves became the new celtics and the old celtics became the clippers

Magic 32
12-10-2015, 10:49 PM
God (who is a lakers fan) is punishing the Clippers for stealing CP3.

senelcoolidge
12-10-2015, 10:51 PM
All you have to do is remember that you could be the lakers and that gives you some hope.

nathanjizzle
12-10-2015, 11:25 PM
trade for d rose.

Nick Young
12-10-2015, 11:28 PM
All you have to do is remember that you could be the lakers and that gives you some hope.
You mean the team with 16 NBA titles bro?

senelcoolidge
12-11-2015, 12:13 AM
You mean the team with 16 NBA titles bro?

Someone is living in the past, when the lakers were good and the Clippers were bad. Those were the good ole days. Right bruh? Get with the times pops. I'm all for nostalgia, but what happened years ago is in the past.

Nick Young
12-11-2015, 12:32 AM
Someone is living in the past, when the lakers were good and the Clippers were bad. Those were the good ole days. Right bruh? Get with the times pops. I'm all for nostalgia, but what happened years ago is in the past.
The Clippers are still bad and the Lakers are rebuilding and have some upside.

Clips have a team with no long term prospects, that is built to win now, but will never win now.

Is it really a good thing to lose in the first and second round every year and gather up more and more #16-24 draft picks?

senelcoolidge
12-11-2015, 12:47 AM
The Clippers are still bad and the Lakers are rebuilding and have some upside.

Clips have a team with no long term prospects, that is built to win now, but will never win now.

Is it really a good thing to lose in the first and second round every year and gather up more and more #16-24 draft picks?

The lakers have a terrible owner now. It all starts from the top down and that owner isn't going anywhere anytime soon. None of your draft picks can defend and look at best like pieces that you would surround around superior talent. They are not #1 or #2 options on a real squad. D league sure. Stars don't want to play for the lakers anymore, it's pass

Spurs m8
12-11-2015, 01:05 AM
God (who is a lakers fan) is punishing the Clippers for stealing CP3.

How does this work?

Why is god currently doing this to the Lakers then?
And making all the pathetic Laker fans turn GSW?

BTW - The whole Laker fans going Curry stans isn't at all funny, if this is you, you are lower than the low.
A basketball disgrace.
The sport would spit on you if it could.

TheCalmInsanity
12-11-2015, 01:33 AM
You have a small ***** and have no team.

He has the fear

TheCalmInsanity
12-11-2015, 01:34 AM
How does this work?

BTW - The whole Laker fans going Curry stans isn't at all funny, if this is you, you are lower than the low.
A basketball disgrace.

Good post, we actually agree for once brotha :cheers:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-11-2015, 01:35 AM
Doc Rivers

he owes everything he has from his post playing NBA career to KG and Thibs

Nick Young
12-11-2015, 01:35 AM
How does this work?

A basketball disgrace.
It's just like when Jesus died and God gave up on the Jews and switched to Christians.

God and his son Gawdbe move in mysterious ways.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Spurs m8
12-11-2015, 02:40 AM
Good post, we actually agree for once brotha :cheers:

:cheers:

Cheers mate