PDA

View Full Version : did young african american 2nd time GM Billy King get exploited by Danny Ainge?

STATUTORY
11-23-2015, 10:24 AM
in the Nets Celtics trade?

Ainge really capitalized on BIlly King's inexperience and trusting nature, they were friends and Ainge was no doubt whispering in Billy's ear like a mentor. Then do this to him smh :facepalm

I don't even know how Billy King can even stand to be in the same arena as Danny Ainge, how could he ever make eye contact with that man? King should get a restraining order like a rape victim cuz Ainge definitely went in deep raw with no lube

#blackGMsmatter

Smoke117
11-23-2015, 10:25 AM
So now you want to blame the white man for your race's stupidity? Sounds about right.

STATUTORY
11-23-2015, 10:27 AM
So now you want to blame the white man for your race's stupidity? Sounds about right.

:biggums: :coleman:

JohnnySic
11-23-2015, 10:28 AM
No one put a gun to his head and forced him to make that trade. Well, maybe the Russian mafia that owned the team did, who knows? :confusedshrug:

JohnnySic
11-23-2015, 10:30 AM
If the Celtics end up getting Simmons that trade will never be forgotten. :oldlol:

Snow
11-23-2015, 10:31 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_akLHpeO7qyA/TPDoj8_i44I/AAAAAAAADFg/0-c4LnhumM8/s1600/implied%2Bfacepalm.jpg

R.I.P.
11-23-2015, 10:58 AM
in the Nets Celtics trade?

Ainge really capitalized on BIlly King's inexperience and trusting nature, they were friends and Ainge was no doubt whispering in Billy's ear like a mentor. Then do this to him smh :facepalm

I don't even know how Billy King can even stand to be in the same arena as Danny Ainge, how could he ever make eye contact with that man? King should get a restraining order like a rape victim cuz Ainge definitely went in deep raw with no lube

#blackGMsmatter

You mean did the African American take advantage of the innocent Russian? :oldlol: