PDA

View Full Version : If the Lakers had a shot at the 8th seed...

JT123
11-16-2015, 11:48 PM
would Kobe still be taking every other game off? Curious to hear different perspectives on this. I'll save my opinion for later

Gus Hemmingway
11-16-2015, 11:51 PM
Interesting thought, my assumption is when he has a mid 30's%fg he'll take one game off (post-season), 20%fg he'll take two and if he has to play against a good defensive SF or SG, it'll be 3.

SpaceJam
11-16-2015, 11:53 PM
Lakers don't have to team to compete for 8th seed, so that's irrelevant

However if they had a better squad then yeah why wouldn't he, Duncan has done it

Smoke117
11-16-2015, 11:53 PM
Horrible thread and just go away..I find you pathetic as everyone else even though I can't stand kobe. You're just a monotonous worthless, bitch. That is fact. Delete this account and work up a new one...(though we know you probably have 5 or 6 accounts anyway)...****ing mutt.

JT123
11-16-2015, 11:55 PM
Horrible thread and just go away..I find you pathetic as everyone else even though I can't stand kobe. You're just a monotonous worthless, bitch. That is fact. Delete this account and work up a new one...(though we know you probably have 5 or 6 accounts anyway)...****ing mutt.
mods

Mr. Jabbar
11-16-2015, 11:55 PM

http://i.imgur.com/g6zPerJ.png

SpaceJam
11-16-2015, 11:57 PM

http://i.imgur.com/JBXKSNu.jpg

FreezingTsmoove
11-16-2015, 11:57 PM

:lol

JT123
11-17-2015, 12:02 AM
Interesting thought, my assumption is when he has a mid 30's%fg he'll take one game off (post-season), 20%fg he'll take two and if he has to play against a good defensive SF or SG, it'll be 3.
This seems likely, but my hypothetical is about this years regular season only. Last time Kobe had a shot at the playoffs he insisted on playing 48 mpg, but now that he has no shot he is taking multiple games off. Almost like he only tries when the odds are stacked in his favor

dhsilv
11-17-2015, 12:18 AM
would Kobe still be taking every other game off? Curious to hear different perspectives on this. I'll save my opinion for later

Perhaps not, but he'll play more games taking every other off so if he had a smart coach he'd have the same results.

JT123
11-17-2015, 12:35 AM
Perhaps not, but he'll play more games taking every other off so if he had a smart coach he'd have the same results.
I just can't see Kobe taking any of these games off if the Lakers had a legit shot at the playoffs. The narrative has always been that he's a workaholic who's obsessed with winning, but the only thing he's honestly obsessed with is being given credit for winning. That's why he played 48 mpg in 2013 when the Lakers were chasing that last playoff spot. No knowledgable fan can honestly say the 2013 Lakers were so untalented they couldn't survive without him for 6 minutes a night, Kobe was just being a glory hog.
If this years Lakers had a shot at the playoffs Kobe would be suiting up every night, if for nothing else than to make sure everyone gave him 100% credit for carrying LA back to the postseason. Simply put Kobe isn't as hard of a worker as his fanboys make him out to be. He only works hard when it's in his own best interests.

Real14
11-17-2015, 12:41 AM
If JT123 had a shot at getting puhcee...

Real14
11-17-2015, 12:42 AM

http://imgon.net/di-NDP6.gif

stalkerforlife
11-17-2015, 12:44 AM

I love when this drunk goes off, even if it's at my expense. I grew up with an alcoholic mother and he makes me feel right at home.

Keep up the good work, you POS. :applause:

HOoopCityJones
11-17-2015, 01:18 AM
This seems likely, but my hypothetical is about this years regular season only. Last time Kobe had a shot at the playoffs he insisted on playing 48 mpg, but now that he has no shot he is taking multiple games off. Almost like he only tries when the odds are stacked in his favor

Why you talking to yourself bro? :biggums:

We all know Gus is your new alt.

Chokefree
11-17-2015, 02:05 AM
mods
so you cry to the mods when someone bodies you??? Da fck your such a fukking pvssy....da fvck?

stalkerforlife
11-17-2015, 02:06 AM
mods

Ultimate sign of defeat.

BODIED.

Chokefree
11-17-2015, 02:07 AM
kobe had an Achilles injury and you're finding new ways to bash him? Why not bash your husband lebronze for going 2/6? Joining WADE and BOSH in his PRIME.....lmao please PM me so I can whoop your fvcking ass....im tired of you

Gileraracer
11-17-2015, 03:50 AM

Do you have wet dreams about Kobe at night?

Naero
11-17-2015, 04:05 AM
I'm surprised that you're not just using one of your more low-key alternative accounts to propound these threads, considering how much credibility you've lost by now. You're in your own special subgroup of Kobe-haters where even other Kobe-haters