PDA

View Full Version : LaMarcus Aldridge:

SexSymbol
11-12-2015, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE]When it was over, Aldridge bristled over reports that somehow Bryant had been to blame for the Lakers

Foster5k
11-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Kobe: "Run..."

Aldridge: "Got it."

JT123
11-12-2015, 07:17 PM
:facepalm Is this what it's come to for Kobe stans? Their idol has become such a horrible player they have to quote articles like this in order to feel like they got a "win"

L8krH8tr
11-12-2015, 07:17 PM
this story needs to die already, Lakers failed hard. Spurs will win the title.

FKAri
11-12-2015, 07:19 PM
Kobe: "will you rebound my bricks?"
Aldridge: "what about my shots?"
Kobe: "I think we're done here"

SwishSquared
11-12-2015, 07:20 PM
LMA's friends with Kobe. He wouldn't throw him under the bus like that. Didn't stop LMA from punching the gas to knock over Mitch, Scott, and Buss though hahaha.

He very well may have been his favorite part of the pitch but it sounded like such a fail compared to the Spurs. Or Rockets even. Pat Riley couldn't even afford to sign him and he had a better presentation. Should be noted that Riles was legit trying to collude a year in advance.

oarabbus
11-12-2015, 07:21 PM

:oldlol:

Kobe needed Porzingis BADLY. Dude will putback all your bricks at a discount price, but the Lakers screwed up the draft badly so Melo is the benefactor

ArbitraryWater
11-12-2015, 07:23 PM
lol, lebron stans can't catch a break these days

cringe at how awfully forced and insecure this line is :oldlol:

:roll: :roll:

Chokefree
11-12-2015, 07:53 PM
:facepalm Is this what it's come to for Kobe stans? Their idol has become such a horrible player they have to quote articles like this in order to feel like they got a "win"
says the one who makes kobe threads first, you need some help, maybe blame your parents for smoking crack and having you as a crack baby.....**** you are weird...:facepalm

JT123
11-12-2015, 08:10 PM
says the one who makes kobe threads first, you need some help, maybe blame your parents for smoking crack and having you as a crack baby.....**** you are weird...:facepalm
11 posts and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is about me. :biggums:
I don't know whether to be flattered or terrified. :lol Never had anyone dedicate an entire account to me before.

DaOldLion
11-12-2015, 08:12 PM
cringe at how awfully forced and insecure this line is :oldlol:

LMA comes out and says Kobe was the best part about the meeting and yet you still think this corny jokes are funny

cringe

sportjames23
11-12-2015, 08:13 PM
I don't know whether to be flattered or terrified. :lol Never had anyone dedicate an entire account to me before.

Couldn't Kobe say the same thing about you? :confusedshrug:

Jameerthefear
11-12-2015, 08:16 PM
You're rent free in his ****ing head

Gus Hemmingway
11-12-2015, 08:22 PM
:lol :lol :lol

I<3NBA
11-12-2015, 09:00 PM
what LMA was trying to say was Kobe was the best part of the meeting because Kobe helped him decide how shitty LA was.

so Aldridge was thankful to Kobe.

Bankaii
11-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Couldn't Kobe say the same thing about you? :confusedshrug:
Couldn't Lebron say the same thing about you?:confusedshrug:

Fallen Angel
11-12-2015, 10:36 PM
:lol