PDA

View Full Version : the most beta video you'l ever see in your life. Kobe post game interview

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 03:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DILnSJZNEXQ

http://i68.tinypic.com/eknnl4.jpg

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 03:55 AM
i finally know what it feels like to be a lebron fan

Mr Feeny
11-02-2015, 03:58 AM
Kennethgriffin has turned!!!!!:lol :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

JT123
11-02-2015, 04:00 AM
Kobe has always been pretty beta, but this time he outdid himself. :facepalm

ShaqTwizzle
11-02-2015, 04:01 AM
Kobe was pretty out of character with that interview.
I have never seen him look so unconfident & vunderable.

Keep your head up Kenneth.
Its only 2 games.

Heavincent
11-02-2015, 04:01 AM
:(

ShaqTwizzle
11-02-2015, 04:02 AM
Kennethgriffin has turned!!!!!:lol :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I am pretty disturbed by that.
I expect a massive meteor to hit the earth any second now.

:biggums:

JebronLames
11-02-2015, 04:17 AM
Dat hairline :lol

poido123
11-02-2015, 04:24 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if he's still not recovered from Achilles injury and won't admit it.

lilteapot
11-02-2015, 04:30 AM
Not surprising that OP is going to stop supporting Kobe once he's no longer any good. Doesn't respect basketball or himself. Bandwagon bitch.

Quickening
11-02-2015, 04:33 AM
Must suck to go from being one of the best 5 years ago to one of the worst. Guy should just retire, nothing left to prove

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 04:33 AM
Not surprising that OP is going to stop supporting Kobe once he's no longer any good. Doesn't respect basketball or himself. Bandwagon bitch.

well all time i'l back him up

but right now he sucks.

i've been the most straight up poster on ISH for a long time

lilteapot
11-02-2015, 04:34 AM
well all time i'l back him up

but right now he sucks.

i've been the most straight up poster on ISH for a long time

The moment he has a good game you're gonna get back on the bandwagon. You fake ass punk.

Spurs m8
11-02-2015, 04:37 AM
Jesus christ, so much changes in one single interview

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 04:39 AM
The moment he has a good game you're gonna get back on the bandwagon. You fake ass punk.

i said kobe sucks right now

if he starts having great games i'l say hes playing great

i'm not a blind idiot that just sticks to one agenda

itel take more than 1 game though. i'l need a few weeks straight worth of good performances to believe hes turned it around

and this is assuming a miracle happens

lilteapot
11-02-2015, 04:42 AM
i said kobe sucks right now

if he starts having great games i'l say hes playing great

i'm not a blind idiot that just sticks to one agenda

itel take more than 1 game though. i'l need a few weeks straight worth of good performances to believe hes turned it around

and this is assuming a miracle happens

you're a blind idiot that sticks to the "Lebron sucks" agenda so you need to stop lying.

Smoke117
11-02-2015, 07:07 AM
...way to jump off the train when things get rough. We've all known you are a worthless c&nt, but jesus christ...what a bitch. Not surprising...you kobe stans were never in it for the long haul...

NZStreetBaller
11-02-2015, 07:50 AM
You clearly do not know the difference between an alpha and a beta....

An alpha takes full responsibility and can be upfront and honest about himself. Kobe praised his team mates in this interview and put all the blame of his crap game on himself and spoke truthfully and honestly abput how he felt about it. Even in the face of the media.

A beta is a guy who acts tuff all the time even if he isnt
tuff. Because his insecurities lay in the hands of what others may feel about him.

Voluntary vulnerability is a sign of security and strength. (in other words i dont care what you think this is how i feel) its a trait of an alpha. Get ur shet straight kendawg.

ImKobe
11-02-2015, 07:59 AM
...way to jump off the train when things get rough. We've all known you are a worthless c&nt, but jesus christ...what a bitch. Not surprising...you kobe stans were never in it for the long haul...

Yeah, I guess 2 decades isn't enough...

dhsilv
11-02-2015, 08:02 AM
Just to join into the weird sociology topics about which nba players get laid more (seriously alpha and beta?). But Kobe sounds like a delta male and the OP who is an Omega is trying to boost up a delta to a beta to make himself feel like a delta. Something rather disturbing about that.

Heisenberg
11-02-2015, 08:08 AM
why do people care on who is alpha or who is beta? worry about your own life please

sportjames23
11-02-2015, 09:06 AM
kenneth gone full-on heel. :oldlol:

Quickening
11-02-2015, 09:07 AM
Just to join into the weird sociology topics about which nba players get laid more (seriously alpha and beta?). But Kobe sounds like a delta male and the OP who is an Omega is trying to boost up a delta to a beta to make himself feel like a delta. Something rather disturbing about that.

"A Delta male is usually the prey of Alpha males. Delta males tend to be weak not only in physique, but also in mental capacity. Delta males usually enjoy being dominated and tormented by Alpha males, and usually go so far as paying for this treatment. Delta males are the most pathetic males in existence, closer to pansies than real men."

:lol :lol

dhsilv
11-02-2015, 11:06 AM
Delta males are the average joes. They make up the vast majority of males and 99% of posters here.

HurricaneKid
11-02-2015, 11:08 AM

Duh. Laker fan.

SpecialQue
11-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Damn, now I feel bad for shitting on Kobe so much last night. :oldlol: He looked dejected as hell.

In general, there is a shitload wrong with this team right now. No chemistry, Byron's atrocious rotations (taking out both Randle and Russell when they were making shots), Kelly, but it doesn't help having Kobe chuck up shots that you know aren't going to go in. Even though he recognizes it, I doubt he's going to change because in game he still has that mentality that only he can win the game for the team. I don't see that going away.

Lebronxrings
11-02-2015, 11:23 AM
kobe stans now avoiding this post like the plague. :oldlol:

Dam thats really beta, the fact you call yourself a lowly player. BETA.

:roll: :banana:

scandisk_
11-02-2015, 11:50 AM
well at least you're consistent kenneth.

Acceptance of "the real father time" I guess :confusedshrug:

BarberSchool
11-02-2015, 11:57 AM
His rapid decline is happening more and more, unless he finds a way to use steroids or other PED's under the radar, he's more done than anyone wants to think.

But with the feds investigating LeBron, Westbrook and others, the rest of the aging league is wary.

West-Side
11-02-2015, 12:08 PM
Who cares?
The man has given us highlight after highlight for nearly two decades.
He was absolutely spectacular in his 17th season in the league prior to suffering a torn achilles.

He just knows it's out of his control; no amount of work ethic can make him the player he once was. He had a spectacular career and by no means should look so vulnerable and helpless in an interview. You're an old man Kobe, we appreciate and love everything that you have done for the Laker organization.

Let the young cats sweat a little on the court, I'd hate to see you suffer another injury in your last year. Take it easy and just mostly help the youngsters in the locker room and in the training room.

ArbitraryWater
11-02-2015, 12:09 PM
"two decades" :biggums:

More like 14 seasons... 2000-2013, no GOAT longevity there, sry.

HOoopCityJones
11-02-2015, 12:17 PM

Kobe has been a Top player in this league since 1998. :biggums:

16-17 years of Top tier Basketball has a case for great longevity. It's not like he was role playing by his mid thirties like Tim Duncan.

stalkerforlife
11-02-2015, 12:20 PM

Bitch, please.

Kobe is the 2nd best player of all time and STILL a top 5 player in the game.

Kobe doesn't have the luxury of a Duncan role.

stalkerforlife
11-02-2015, 12:20 PM
You clearly do not know the difference between an alpha and a beta....

An alpha takes full responsibility and can be upfront and honest about himself. Kobe praised his team mates in this interview and put all the blame of his crap game on himself and spoke truthfully and honestly abput how he felt about it. Even in the face of the media.

A beta is a guy who acts tuff all the time even if he isnt
tuff. Because his insecurities lay in the hands of what others may feel about him.

Voluntary vulnerability is a sign of security and strength. (in other words i dont care what you think this is how i feel) its a trait of an alpha. Get ur shet straight kendawg.

Exactly.

BarberSchool
11-02-2015, 12:22 PM
Bitch, please.

Kobe doesn't have the luxury of a Duncan role.Skillwise and highlight wise, Kobe is the 2nd most talented all time behind Mike.

But overall, Jabbar, Bird, Magic, and even Shaq are all better than Kobe, when overall career and historical value is looked at.

stalkerforlife
11-02-2015, 12:24 PM
Skillwise and highlight wise, Kobe is the 2nd most talented all time behind Mike.

But overall, Jabbar, Bird, Magic, and even Shaq are all better than Kobe, when overall career and historical value is looked at.

Phuck off.

Kobe is better than Magic, Bird, and Shaq all time. The ONLY player that could be argued is Jabbar.

GTFO with that Magic/Bird shit. Kobe would phuck those boys up with the same supporting casts.

ShawkFactory
11-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Bitch, please.

Kobe doesn't have the luxury of a Duncan role.
When are you going to stop

ArbitraryWater
11-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Kobe has been a Top player in this league since 1998. :biggums:

16-17 years of Top tier Basketball has a case for great longevity. It's not like he was role playing by his mid thirties like Tim Duncan.

:biggums: :biggums:

Kobe was FAR from top player in 1998, in 1999 dude was still dropping eggs in huge playoff games :biggums:

IllegalD
11-02-2015, 12:38 PM
:biggums: :biggums:

Kobe was FAR from top player in 1998, in 1999 dude was still dropping eggs in huge playoff games :biggums:

Your right.

That means LeBroski has only been a top player for only 5 seasons. Since he was still dropping playoff eggs in the Finals in 2011. :applause:

AlphaWolf24
11-02-2015, 12:47 PM
And if Championship banners have not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.
More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about Kobe, for we have testified about Kobe that he raised LA from the dead. But he did not raise Banners if in fact the Lakers are not raised.
For if the Banners are not raised, then the Lakers have not been raised either.
And if the Lakers have not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.

I am my brothers keeper......

BarberSchool
11-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Phuck off.

Kobe is better than Magic, Bird, and Shaq all time. The ONLY player that could be argued is Jabbar.

GTFO with that Magic/Bird shit. Kobe would phuck those boys up with the same supporting casts.Kobe shot far lower percentages than Magic/Larry/Shaq/Jabbar, for his whole career, and especially in the post-season. Also, he didn't make his teammates anywhere near as great as those guys did.

In games of one-on-one he'd smoke Magic or Larry, and that's true. (which is what you're really saying whether you know it or not)

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 01:35 PM
you're a blind idiot that sticks to the "Lebron sucks" agenda so you need to stop lying.

when have i ever said lebron sucks... maybe i've said he sucks are shooting beyond 5 feet. sure

but hes a top 5 player

he was at one point the best player

hes a top 11 player all time

hes past his prime now though and under performs in the playoffs. has a subpar finals record

both his rings are tainted by ring chasing, colluding, lockouts, bail out shots

but hes a regular season modern day poor mans wilt chamberlain. one of the best stat stuffers the league has ever seen

today however hes coasting allot and inhibited by a failing body. hes lost allot of speed/quickness/athleticism that has forced him to settle allot more on jump shots and fade aways. hes checked well by guys like kawhi and iggy when 5 years ago he'd eat them for breakfast

i think lebron fans just cant handle reality.

its obvious at this point guys like westbrook and curry are better players.

maybe even a healthy durant

i'd also take anthony davis on my team at this point ahead of lebron

but hes still top 5 or so

lebron fans are just stuck in the past

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 01:39 PM

kobe was a legit star from 1999-2013

his 1999 skill level is underrated

he was a 20/5/4 guy by then

so thats 15 years

most players are lucky enough to just play that long period. rather than be at a high level for that long

kobe was at a top tier 1-4 level player from 2001-2013. 13 years .. most guys are lucky to spend half that time at the top

ralph_i_el
11-02-2015, 01:47 PM
http://cdnl.complex.com/assets/images/lists/hip-hop-gifs/15-50-Cent-SMH.gif

Kenny's gonna Kenny

http://cdnl.complex.com/assets/images/lists/hip-hop-gifs/10-Drake-Falling-Degrasi.gif

^This is a metaphor for Kenny's thought process

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-02-2015, 01:48 PM
I was sad yesterday seeing how Kobe passed the ball and just stood there passive in the 4th Quarter like a lost child. :( We need Alphabe back

Mr. Jabbar
11-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Yes sir

Who are my enemies?

Game footage and anything Finals related.

Gus Hemmingway
11-02-2015, 03:45 PM

Mr. Jabbar
11-02-2015, 03:48 PM
My strengths are

opposing all inflated irrelevant Kobe statistics
asking rhetorical questions that support Lebron
questioning players hygiene, look and physique

Very good, you'll fit right in.

STATUTORY
11-02-2015, 03:51 PM
My strengths are

opposing all inflated irrelevant Kobe statistics
asking rhetorical questions that support Lebron
questioning players hygiene, look and physique

don't forget excessive usage of words like GIRTH and THICK to over compensate for Lebron's deficiencies below the waist

Gus Hemmingway
11-02-2015, 04:10 PM
On that note, has anyone else noticed Lebron wears much shorter shorts this year?

Definitely going for that dense thigh rugby look

GIF REACTION
11-02-2015, 04:10 PM
budadiii detected

Mr. Jabbar
11-02-2015, 04:32 PM
On that note, has anyone else noticed Lebron wears much shorter shorts this year?

Definitely going for that dense thigh rugby look

I noticed. Anything that means less shorts and more package is welcomed. A step in the right direction (up).

JT123
11-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Game footage and anything Finals related.
Talking to yourself? :biggums:
This is not how a leader conducts himself. Keep it up and the family may be forced to impeach you. :(

SexSymbol
11-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Talking to yourself? :biggums:
This is not how a leader conducts himself. Keep it up and the family may be forced to impeach you. :(
you're a useless poster, you're never funny and your trolling is shit.
Quit.

JT123
11-02-2015, 06:01 PM
Quit.
rent free

dubeta
11-02-2015, 08:26 PM
rent free

:lol :lol

Lebron23
11-03-2015, 01:21 AM
Kobe needs to retire.

Magic 32
11-03-2015, 01:24 AM
Kobe needs to retire.

But what will you do with yourself?

Wait 12 month for a annual final loss?

Lebron23
11-03-2015, 01:27 AM
But what will you do with yourself?

Wait 12 month for a annual final loss?

What final loss? We are 3-1 soon to be 4-1 despite missing 2 of our key starters.

What's the lakers record?? 0-4??

Jameerthefear
11-03-2015, 01:27 AM
rent free
:oldlol:

Magic 32
11-03-2015, 01:28 AM
What final loss? We are 3-1 soon to be 4-1 despite missing 2 of our key starters.

What's the lakers record?? 0-4??

The regular season king.

:bowdown:

Lebron23
11-03-2015, 01:30 AM
The regular season king.

:bowdown:

Kobe is the Cancer King. 37 yrs.old Shaq > that that ballhog chucker.

Mr Feeny
11-03-2015, 02:32 AM
Quit.

Jt123 is funnier than you've ever been and he's living rent free right there in your little head:lol

Mr Feeny
11-03-2015, 02:33 AM
Am I missing something? Why is Jabbar leading the Bron family? What happened to the elders?

JT123
11-03-2015, 02:45 AM
Jt123 is funnier than you've ever been and he's living rent free right there in your little head:lol
:lol :cheers:

SpursAllDay
11-03-2015, 02:46 AM
Owned

Gus Hemmingway
11-03-2015, 05:29 AM
bump