PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is a front-runner

JohnMax
10-25-2015, 09:54 PM
Lebron's legacy will be one of a player that jumped from franchise to franchise trying to buy titles. Compare that to guys like Jordan, Magic, Tim Duncan, etc.... Pathetic and he will never get respect when we look back 25 years from now

SouBeachTalents
10-25-2015, 09:56 PM
This was interesting and original back in 2010. Thanks though TMZ

kennethgriffin
10-25-2015, 09:57 PM
i wouldnt group duncan in with the "right approach" guys

he took massive pay cuts to rig his roster into contention

thats nearly as bad as ring chasing

stars who stick with one team and wanna be paid like stars... and win that way.... theyre the ones with pride

Mr. Jabbar
10-25-2015, 09:59 PM
i wouldnt group duncan in with the "right approach" guys

he took massive pay cuts to rig his roster into contention

thats nearly as bad as ring chasing

stars who stick with one team and wanna be paid like stars... and win that way.... theyre the ones with pride

Well said.

WISH I picked kobe as my fav player back in the day but I had to chose lebron. There was no telling back then tho :(

WayOfWade
10-25-2015, 10:04 PM
Really? I had no idea

Cold soul
10-25-2015, 10:28 PM
Lebron is still one of greatest players in NBA history and likely will go down as greatest SF ever even above Bird. I hate Lebron but facts are facts Lebron is amazing player.

CurryOverLebron
10-25-2015, 11:11 PM
Why do you think he only signed a 2 year contract with Cavs? He wants to be able to jump ship and front run again after this season

outbreak
10-25-2015, 11:52 PM
Lebron is still one of greatest players in NBA history and likely will go down as greatest SF ever even above Bird. I hate Lebron but facts are facts Lebron is amazing player.
:whatever:

pauk
10-26-2015, 12:13 AM
Lebron's legacy will be one of a player that jumped from franchise to franchise carrying scrubs to titles or as far as anybody else in history couldnt carry considering what he had to work with around him. Compare that to guys like Jordan, Magic, Tim Duncan, etc.... who got the supporting casts handed to them on a silverplate, they didnt have to move a finger and two of those examples mentioned (Duncan, Magic) got even carried as 2nd fiddles/sidekicks or even 3rd best players on the team (Duncan) to championships, one of them (Magic) even refused to come to the NBA if he didnt play with Kareem/Lakers so he can chase titles (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230417), he with other words would rather not play in NBA instead of trying to win a championship with the scrub teams like Lebron, true beta...... pathetic and they will never get respect when we look back 25 years from now

Fixed.

JerrySeinfeld
10-26-2015, 12:23 AM
This was interesting and original back in 2010. Thanks though TMZ

Which is what makes it kinda funny, since he's jumped ship since 2010 as well.

SouBeachTalents
10-26-2015, 12:49 AM
Fixed.

It is comical that people bring up Magic when discussing loyalty, like he'd have ANY reason at all to want to leave. Dude got to play in L.A. for a marquee franchise, had Kareem, Worthy, Riley, a stacked ass team for the majority of his career, and played in a conference basically as bad as the current East. Someone give me a reason why he'd WANT to leave :lol

Mr. Jabbar
10-26-2015, 01:17 AM
http://warrenfyfenews.org/wp-content/plugins/rss-poster/cache/1a2e5__77249820_newspaper.jpg