PDA

View Full Version : LaMarcus Aldridge: Kobe Was Not A Problem At Free Agent Meeting With The Lakers

DavisWarriorsFan
10-20-2015, 05:26 PM
[quote]SI.com: There was a lot of talk about the Lakers free agent meeting. It seemed like it went badly. What happened?

LA: I

Vaniiiia
10-20-2015, 05:29 PM
Bull ****ing shit.

LeMarcus is one of the fakest guys in the league. Don't buy a word this idiots says. He has zero credibility.

DavisWarriorsFan
10-20-2015, 05:32 PM
Bull ****ing shit.

LeMarcus is one of the fakest guys in the league. Don't buy a word this idiots says. He has zero credibility.
The guy the Lakers wanted to meet has zero credibility?

Levity
10-20-2015, 05:34 PM
Bull ****ing shit.

if only everyone could be as real as you. the world would be a better place :applause:

Real Men Wear Green
10-20-2015, 05:35 PM
Not saying that Aldridge is lying at all, just a genuine question: What NBA star free agent could you realistically imagine saying that he didn't go to the Lakers because of Bryant?

Foster5k
10-20-2015, 05:39 PM
The media tried their hardest to make up some drama filled story about Kobe ruining the meeting between Aldridge and the Lakers. All I kept reading was about how Kobe apparently said, "You're going to be my Gasol." Looks like Aldridge didn't have a problem with whatever Kobe said. The media was just trying to fabricate some news to get ratings.

Vaniiiia
10-20-2015, 05:45 PM
Not saying that Aldridge is lying at all, just a genuine question: What NBA star free agent could you realistically imagine saying that he didn't go to the Lakers because of Bryant?
None.

His 'relationship' with Kobe... (lol) is irrelevant. Whatever culture the Lakers have, and the situation they're in now has EVERYTHING to do with Kobe.

So even if LeMarcus really is as big of an idiot as he comes across in interviews, and doesn't know how it's kobe's fault.... it doesn't change the fact that it's kobes fault. Because it IS kobes fault.

But I'm not buying that. Nobody is gonna come out to the media and blame kobe for him not coming to LA. He's not THAT stupid. So he lied.

Say you're a big time star IN YOUR PRIME...how would you feel if a washed up, broken down chucker said something along the lines of "I plan on working with you the same way I did with Pau" .... which is what Kobe said to him. :wtf:

First off, Pau left. (because of Kobe) And the general consensus is that Pau was a second option.. so what you have is the 200th best player in the league saying you're gonna be his second option. :oldlol:

Thanks BUT NO THANKS, Kobe. Enjoy the lottery, again.

warriorfan
10-20-2015, 05:46 PM
None.

His 'relationship' with Kobe... (lol) is irrelevant. Whatever culture the Lakers have, and the situation they're in now has EVERYTHING to do with Kobe.

So even if LeMarcus really is as big of an idiot as he comes across in interviews, and doesn't know how it's kobe's fault.... it doesn't change the fact that it's kobes fault. Because it IS kobes fault.

But I'm not buying that. Nobody is gonna come out to the media and blame kobe for him not coming to LA.

Say you're a big time star IN YOUR PRIME...how would you feel if a washed up, broken down, chucker said something along the lines of "I plan on working with you the same way I did with Pau" .... which is what Kobe said to him. :wtf:

First off, Pau left. (because of Kobe) And the general consensus is that Pau was a second option.. so what you have is the 200th best player in the league saying you're gonna be his second option. :oldlol:

the black mamba has mindraped this poor child

Foster5k
10-20-2015, 05:46 PM
:biggums:

It's confirmed.

Vaniiiia is that chick from Colorado.

KingLeBronJames
10-20-2015, 05:49 PM
None.

But I'm not buying that. Nobody is gonna come out to the media and blame kobe for him not coming to LA. He's not THAT stupid. So he lied.

Say you're a big time star IN YOUR PRIME...how would you feel if a washed up, broken down chucker said something along the lines of "I plan on working with you the same way I did with Pau" .... which is what Kobe said to him. :wtf:

This guy can't get Kobe off his mind.

Mr. Jabbar
10-20-2015, 05:51 PM
How much rent does kobe owe some of the ppl in this thread? JESUS FKN CHRIST!

Foster5k
10-20-2015, 05:51 PM
Teacher: "Sorry, Vaniiiia, but you failed the class."

Vaniiiia: "It's Kobe's fault!"

Teacher: "Huh?"

Vaniiiia: "You don't get it do you? It's not me who failed the class. It's Kobe! Kobe did it! It's KOBE'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Vaniiiia
10-20-2015, 05:55 PM
Kobe gets the credit when he wins shooting 6/24 in game 7

Doesn't get the blame for choking in the playoffs, blocking FA's from coming to LA, and demanding a ludicrous contract instead of going the Timmy D route to WIN. (I don't care if they offered him the contract first, they know Kobe would bitch and moan if he didn't get at the very least 20 mil a year)

^^^^

This is why Kobe fans can't have nice things. This is why you guys are the biggest running joke on the internet. :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
10-20-2015, 05:56 PM
Teacher: "Sorry, Vaniiiia, but you failed the class."

Vaniiiia: "It's Kobe's fault!"

Teacher: "Huh?"

Vaniiiia: "You don't get it do you? It's not me who failed the class. It's Kobe! Kobe did it! It's KOBE'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:roll: :roll:

Damn, I'm losing every member of the lebron fam to the kkobe army. They literally cannot stop talking about him :( . I wonder if they sometimes have nightmares with him, wake up midnight and log to ish..

buddha
10-20-2015, 05:57 PM

the question wasn't directed at Kobe, Aldridge went out of his way to say Kobe wasn't a problem.

Mr. Jabbar
10-20-2015, 05:57 PM

Doesn't get the blame for choking in the playoffs, blocking FA's from coming to LA, and demanding a ludicrous contract instead of going the Timmy D route to WIN. (I don't care if they offered him the contract first, they know Kobe would bitch and moan if he didn't get at the very least 20 mil a year)

^^^^

This is why Kobe fans can't have nice things. This is why you guys are the biggest running joke on the internet. :oldlol:

Vaniia, I don't like you. I FKN LOVE YOU bro. But you need to stop posting about kobe. BELIEVE ME.

warriorfan
10-20-2015, 05:58 PM

^^^^

So you are mad because Kobe didn't Beta out like Duncan and yourself would of. He alpha'd up and won by himself with out collusion, hand outs, or sacrificing his bankroll. I know you are from the new school but Kobe is not. Show some respect.

Hey Yo
10-20-2015, 06:03 PM
So you are mad because Kobe didn't Beta out like Duncan and yourself would of. He alpha'd up and won by himself with out collusion, hand outs, or sacrificing his bankroll. I know you are from the new school but Kobe is not. Show some respect.
It's well documented that Kobe colluded before he was drafted.

The same can't be said for any other player.

Vaniiiia
10-20-2015, 06:09 PM
Vaniia, I don't like you. I FKN LOVE YOU bro. But you need to stop posting about kobe. BELIEVE ME.
*Checks user title and location*:lol

Bruh this is a thread about Kobe. But no matter where you go on here, you're associated with LeBron because you chose to fill out your information based off him

That's like, kinda the definition of having someone live that rent free lifestyle all up in the mind.

Kobe's at least paying me a chunk of that 24 million he's stealing from the Lakers. But LeBron's chillin' on the couch rent free scratching his nuts and watching trainwreck on repeat in the spacial element of your chromodome. :biggums:

Is that your nose or is it LeBron's junk seeping out? Srs question.

KirbyPls
10-20-2015, 06:09 PM
It's well documented that Kobe colluded before he was drafted.

The same can't be said for any other player.

Except Magic, a fellow Laker. :eek:

Foster5k
10-20-2015, 06:16 PM

Bruh this is a thread about Kobe. But no matter where you go on here, you're associated with LeBron because you chose to fill out your information based off him

That's like, kinda the definition of having someone live that rent free lifestyle all up in the mind.

Kobe's at least paying me a chunk of that 24 million he's stealing from the Lakers. But LeBron's chillin' on the couch rent free scratching his nuts and watching trainwreck on repeat in the spacial element of your chromodome. :biggums:

Vaniiiia on his death bed: "K...o.."

Family: "He's talking! He's trying to say something!"

Doctor: "Impossible! In his current condition, he shouldn't be able to speak."

Vaniiiia on his death bed: "It's...K...o.."

Family: "Speak to us Vaniiiia. We're here. What is it!"

Vaniiiia on his death bed: "It's....Kobe's fault..."

Vaniiiia's heart monitor goes silent...

Vaniiiia
10-20-2015, 06:16 PM
Nah he beta'd out in 2012 when he colluded with TWO first ballet HOFers.

Kinda reminds me of when he did the exact thing in 2003 with Gary Payton and Karl Malone..... only to chuck them out of the finals that season in arguably the worst displays of cancer ever exhibited on a basketball court. :oldlol:

Duncans a much better and smarter player than kobe. Which is why it works when he colludes. Kobe either misses the playoffs or chucks his team out because he wants the spotlight.

Embarrassingly beta and delusional, kobe is.

warriorfan
10-20-2015, 06:18 PM

cringe

you are trying way too hard, Kobe and Jabbar have officially mindraped you

good luck to you and your speedy recovery

IGOTGAME
10-20-2015, 06:20 PM
Lakers right now are being run like shit. Why would he come here? It would have been a bad choice.

RoseCity07
10-20-2015, 06:25 PM
I do think going back home was his number one thing. His mom had cancer not too long ago and I think he wants to be closer to her. San Antonio isn't Dallas but is sure as hell isn't as far as Portland.

On top of that he gets to play with his role model Tim Duncan and have a serious shot at a title. San Antonio is win win win from any way you look at it.

JT123
10-20-2015, 06:27 PM
Nah he beta'd out in 2012 when he colluded with TWO first ballet HOFers.

Kinda reminds me of when he did the exact thing in 2003 with Gary Payton and Karl Malone..... only to chuck them out of the finals that season in arguably the worst displays of cancer ever exhibited on a basketball court. :oldlol:

Duncans a much better and smarter player than kobe. Which is why it works when he colludes. Kobe either misses the playoffs or chucks his team out because he wants the spotlight.

Embarrassingly beta and delusional, kobe is.
:eek: Vaniiiia destroying these Kobe stans :oldlol:

Hey Yo
10-20-2015, 06:28 PM
Except Magic, a fellow Laker. :eek:
Not really the same situation though.

It was down to a coin flip to see who got the first overall pick. LA won it and took Magic.

He didn't threaten to play overseas (before the draft like Kobe did) if he didn't become an LA Laker. Years later, Magic just said he would have stayed in school rather than play for the Bulls.

One thing the 2 do have in common is they were both scared to try to build a winner going into the NBA. They wanted to be on a contender right away.

Vaniiiia
10-20-2015, 06:30 PM
cringe

you are trying way too hard, Kobe and Jabbar have officially mindraped you

good luck to you and your speedy recovery
It's ok I cringe at literally every single one of your posts.

Isn't that why you're saying this? Because the few times I quote you it's usually me stating how cringe worthy you are. :oldlol:

Monkey see monkey do. This is almost as bad as when you tried copying 3balls style only to be called out and humiliated about it. :roll:

warriorfan
10-20-2015, 06:36 PM
It's ok I cringe at literally every single one of your posts.

Isn't that why you're saying this? Because the few times I quote you it's usually me stating how cringe worthy you are. :oldlol:

Monkey see monkey do. This is almost as bad as when you tried copying 3balls style only to be called out and humiliated about it. :roll:

https://cdn1.lockerdome.com/uploads/91be685d6b7084dff29b448fa399921eae44957110463d0256 6ff54550c7b581_large

Optimus Prime
10-20-2015, 06:38 PM
LMA goes out of his way (when he's not even asked) to make sure to mention that Kobe wasn't the problem and that he's cool with Kobe.

ISH and the media: "Everyone hates Kobe!!!"

:facepalm

Situation normal.

:kobe:

HOoopCityJones
10-20-2015, 06:39 PM
Not really the same situation though.

It was down to a coin flip to see who got the first overall pick. LA won it and took Magic.

He didn't threaten to play overseas (before the draft like Kobe did) if he didn't become an LA Laker. Years later, Magic just said he would have stayed in school rather than play for the Bulls.

One thing the 2 do have in common is they were both scared to try to build a winner going into the NBA. They wanted to be on a contender right away.

It's widely known Magic threatened to go back to college if he didn't goto The Lakers. :rolleyes:

Your bitch ass hate Kobe so much you rather lie and play spin master. Here's the real difference between Magic and Kobe how it pertains to where they ended up. Magic already knew full well Kareem, already a Top ten of all time and arguably the best player in the league at the time was the face of the Lakers and he wanted to play with him.

Kobe was traded for Vlade on July 1st 1996 and knew nothing about the Shaq deal which wasn't finalized until July 18th damn near.

So, by all means talk from your ass further so we can all laugh. :oldlol:

Hey Yo
10-20-2015, 07:06 PM
It's widely known Magic threatened to go back to college if he didn't goto The Lakers. :rolleyes:

It is/was?

How could he have threatened teamS he would to stay in school when he was going to be the consensus number one pick? And the other team with the chance at that #1 pick was LA?

Your bitch ass hate Kobe so much you rather lie and play spin master.
I didn't lie about anything in my previous post.

Here's the real difference between Magic and Kobe how it pertains to where they ended up. Magic already knew full well Kareem, already a Top ten of all time and arguably the best player in the league at the time was the face of the Lakers and he wanted to play with him.
This is correct.

Kobe was traded for Vlade on July 1st 1996 and knew nothing about the Shaq deal which wasn't finalized until July 18th damn near.

So, by all means talk from your ass further so we can all laugh. :oldlol:
Kobe's camp (before the draft) stated that Kobe would play overseas before signing with any team not named the Lakers. The NJ Nets wanted him at #8, Kobe's camp knew this and the "I will not sign threat" was born.

Plus you're being naive as hell suggesting that the Lakers had no idea (before the draft) that Shaq wanted to come to LA and LA wanted Shaq.

Thesmallmamba
10-20-2015, 07:08 PM
Yup, just like Kobe wasn't the reason Shaq, Malone, and Dwight left LA :facepalm

The dudes a team cancer who runs players out of town

That's why the Lakers are in the situation they are in now

HOoopCityJones
10-20-2015, 07:19 PM
It is/was?

How could he have threatened teamS he would to stay in school when he was going to be the consensus number one pick? And the other team with the chance at that #1 pick was LA?

I didn't lie about anything in my previous post.

This is correct.

Kobe's camp (before the draft) stated that Kobe would play overseas before signing with any team not named the Lakers. The NJ Nets wanted him at #8, Kobe's camp knew this and the "I will not sign threat" was born.

Plus you're being naive as hell suggesting that the Lakers had no idea (before the draft) that Shaq wanted to come to LA and LA wanted Shaq.

Again with the spin master shit? :biggums:

Where hell did I say The Lakers didn't know? Smh, I said straight outta high school rookie Kobe didn't know he was coming to play with Shaq as opposed to Magic who knew exactly where and who he wanted to play with.

But keep on spinning cupcake, it's about the only thing you're decent at. :applause:

kennethgriffin
10-20-2015, 07:19 PM

insidehoops

where mods discredit factual quotes from actual players and let made up trash from nameless exec's run wild all over the front page 24/7

Thesmallmamba
10-20-2015, 07:22 PM
None.

Holy shit, I just joined this forum but this vaniiia guy serves up the biggest ethers on this site :oldlol: :applause:

HOoopCityJones
10-20-2015, 07:24 PM
Holy shit, I just joined this forum but this vaniiia guy serves up the biggest ethers on this site :oldlol: :applause:

:durantunimpressed:

All Net
10-20-2015, 07:25 PM
LA wanted to win he was never coming here

He's getting old so why would he come here?

KingLeBronJames
10-20-2015, 07:37 PM
Yup, just like Kobe wasn't the reason Shaq, Malone, and Dwight left LA :facepalm

The dudes a team cancer who runs players out of town

That's why the Lakers are in the situation they are in now
1. Shaq wanted more money then said "Pay me now!" to Jerry Buss' face. Yep, that's Kobe's fault.

2. Karl Malone was a free agent. Hasn't decided what he wanted to do. Retire or play one more year. But then Malone hit on Kobe's wife. Yep, Kobe's fault for Malone hitting on his wife.

3. Dwight didn't like Mike D'Antoni and wanted Phil Jackson to come back to the Lakers cuz he wanted to play in the Triangle. But Jim Buss hated Phil so Lakers are stuck with D'Antoni. Yep, that's also Kobe's fault.

MJ(Mean John)
10-20-2015, 07:39 PM

Remember, the reporter didn't bring KB up, LMA did. LMA could have said what he said and excluded the KB part and the answer would have been fine. He chose to make it a point to insert KB in there.

Smoke117
10-20-2015, 07:40 PM
Stop lying LA...we all know the truth.

FlashDwyaneWade3
10-20-2015, 07:50 PM
Stop lying LA...we all know the truth.
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59513549.jpg - Smoke117

Dom213
10-20-2015, 07:53 PM

Vaniiiia committing high treason against the Lebron Family leader. Damn

Hey Yo
10-20-2015, 08:04 PM
Again with the spin master shit? :biggums:

Where hell did I say The Lakers didn't know? Smh, I said straight outta high school rookie Kobe didn't know he was coming to play with Shaq as opposed to Magic who knew exactly where and who he wanted to play with.
Does it matter if it was straight out of H.S?

It was right before the draft when the fake story was made up to get Kobe to the Lakers while they knew Shaq wanted to sign.

But keep on spinning cupcake, it's about the only thing you're decent at. :applause:

There's no spinning on my part.

You're just to delusional to accept the facts that your boy rookie Kobe wanted nothing to do with building a contender. He wanted to play for one right away.

That's beta AF.

Thesmallmamba
10-20-2015, 08:06 PM
Wait... Kobe fans in this thread

Did you think Aldridge would want to stick around and be Kobe's little spot-up shooter? :oldlol:

JT123
10-20-2015, 08:08 PM
Does it matter if it was straight out of H.S?

It was right before the draft when the fake story was made up to get Kobe to the Lakers while they knew Shaq wanted to sign.

There's no spinning on my part.

You're just to delusional to accept the facts that your boy rookie Kobe wanted nothing to do with building a contender. He wanted to play for one right away.

That's beta AF.
This is true. Kobe forced his way onto the Yankees of the NBA. Only his most maniacal fanboys take those sidekick rings seriously. Imagine if Lebron had forced his way to the Spurs before being drafted. If he had won a few sidekick rings with Timmy, Manu, and Parker would anyone take them seriously? Of course Lebron never did that cause only cowards try to manipulate which franchise drafts them.

FlashDwyaneWade3
10-20-2015, 08:11 PM

Did you think Aldridge would want to stick around and be Kobe's little spot-up shooter? :oldlol:
He is a spot up shooter.

Mr. Jabbar
10-20-2015, 08:34 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ISHGoat
10-20-2015, 08:35 PM
This is true. Kobe forced his way onto the Yankees of the NBA. Only his most maniacal fanboys take those sidekick rings seriously. Imagine if Lebron had forced his way to the Spurs before being drafted. If he had won a few sidekick rings with Timmy, Manu, and Parker would anyone take them seriously? Of course Lebron never did that cause only cowards try to manipulate which franchise drafts them.

:applause: :applause:

Great post

HOoopCityJones
10-20-2015, 08:37 PM
:applause: :applause:

Great post

I applaud your alt as well. :applause:

ISHGoat
10-20-2015, 08:39 PM
I applaud your alt as well. :applause:

Yes. Me, JT, Dubeta, Gif Reaction, Vaniiiia, hoopcityjames and Fudge are all one person.

Mr. Jabbar
10-20-2015, 08:42 PM
I'm losing all of my family :cry: I gave them everything; love, health, an education, and what do I get in return? Kobe threads. Fvcking great...

HOoopCityJones
10-20-2015, 08:43 PM
Yes. Me, JT, Dubeta, Gif Reaction, Vaniiiia, hoopcityjames and Fudge are all one person.

Who the actual fucc is hoopcityjames? :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
10-20-2015, 08:44 PM

:lol

Vaniiiia
10-20-2015, 09:13 PM
IDK but he's just as irrelevant as HoopCityJones.

"Who?" .. Eggsactly.

DaOldLion
10-20-2015, 09:15 PM
this thread is a perfect example of how pathetic Kobe haters are :oldlol:

even mods are trying to cast doubt EVEN THOUGH LMA went out of his way to say Kobe was the BEST PART about the meeting..

pathetic really

:facepalm

warriorfan
10-20-2015, 09:18 PM
IDK but he's just as irrelevant as HoopCityJones.

"Who?" .. Eggsactly.

http://media.giphy.com/media/3FBwwRCNTSa52/giphy.gif

HOoopCityJones
10-20-2015, 09:30 PM
That shit was weak cuh.

Vaniiiia
10-20-2015, 10:01 PM
My jabs are more lethal than your haymakers

I'm the king around here.

At any given moment I can snap and end someones career. But you don't have one yet. So build up your resume and come back to me

Meanwhile Jabbar and I are gonna enjoy shrimp, lobster, and pinot noir on the balcony of our Italian suite. Nude.

ISH royalty. Speaks volumes when the leader of your group associates himself with me more than any other kobe fan. That's called power - something you guys will never have in life.

IllegalD
10-20-2015, 10:05 PM

:lol @ a LeBron Stanley talking about anyone making another star player a "spot up shooter."

http://zippy.gfycat.com/MenacingShockedGlobefish.gif

Eat sh*t, n*gga. :applause:

:yaohappy:

IllegalD
10-20-2015, 10:07 PM

At any given moment I can snap and end someones career. But you don't have one yet. So build up your resume and come back to me

Meanwhile Jabbar and I are gonna enjoy shrimp, lobster, and pinot noir on the balcony of our Italian suite. Nude.

ISH royalty. Speaks volumes when the leader of your group associates himself with me more than any other kobe fan. That's called power - something you guys will never have in life.

Says the guy with nearly 1K posts in 2 months. :lol

warriorfan
10-20-2015, 10:08 PM
http://s11.postimg.org/r0o2n84lv/Budaddi_PIC.jpg

IllegalD
10-20-2015, 10:09 PM
http://s11.postimg.org/r0o2n84lv/Budaddi_PIC.jpg

:eek:

:roll:

Damn. Looks like the type of dude that gets bullied by both boys and girls on a daily basis.

Wouldn't be surprised to see this photo on the news as a lone gunman suspect in a school shooting.

Vaniiiia
10-20-2015, 10:15 PM
And the same tired cycle repeats itself. :sleeping

Jealousy + autism = warriorfan

We're laughing at you. And we pity you.

Posting someone else's picture, for maybe the 50th time, is not impressive. Nor does anyone care anymore. This is your raging autism speaking.

And now the thread will be deleted because of it. So good job, and good effort. Your parents must be so proud of their half-functioning child because he has the ability to copy other people on a message board, and ruin whatever intelligent discussions the normal fellas might be having. Meltdown.

Cocaine80s
10-20-2015, 10:17 PM
warrior fan has a small dick

IllegalD
10-20-2015, 10:18 PM
And the same tired cycle repeats itself. :sleeping

Jealousy + autism = warriorfan

We're laughing at you. And we pity you.

Posting someone else's picture, for maybe the 50th time, is not impressive. Nor does anyone care anymore. This is your raging autism speaking.

And now the thread will be deleted because of it. So good job, and good effort. Your parents must be so proud of their half-functioning child because he has the ability to copy other people on a message board, and ruin whatever intelligent discussions the normal fellas might be having. Meltdown.

Bro, your LIFE is one huge meltdown.

But I can't say that I blame you. If I looked in the mirror every day and saw that, I would be chronically depressed too.

Vaniiiia
10-20-2015, 10:19 PM
Bro, your LIFE is one huge meltdown.

But I can't say that I blame you. If I looked in the mirror every day and saw that, I would be chronically depressed too.
Good one

You're about as charming as the cancer infecting your moms ovaries

IllegalD
10-20-2015, 10:21 PM
Good one

You're about as charming as the cancer infecting your moms ovaries

Cancer jokes.

Who's melting down now? :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-20-2015, 10:22 PM
http://www.lipstickalley.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=249864&d=1442972824

Vaniiiia
10-20-2015, 10:26 PM
Cancer jokes.

Who's melting down now? :lol
God you're a moron too?

It's not a joke about cancer. It's a joke about YOU. The guy less charming than hurricane Katrina and the stock market crash of 29 combined.

IllegalD
10-20-2015, 10:32 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/svh9f.jpg

Showtime2001
10-20-2015, 11:28 PM
Bull ****ing shit.

http://s9.postimg.org/lgos06epb/9t_ZCa_zps27d735f8.jpg

warriorfan
10-20-2015, 11:30 PM
simon being simon

:roll: :roll: :roll:

HOoopCityJones
10-20-2015, 11:34 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/svh9f.jpg

:roll: :roll:

Thesmallmamba
10-20-2015, 11:35 PM
Vaniiia destroyed this thread

Y'all just mad :lol

oh the horror
10-21-2015, 12:02 AM
Vaniiia destroyed this thread

Y'all just mad :lol

Hey folks it's Dubeta.

And by him "destroying this thread" do you mean him getting on his knees while they exhibit a bukake party all over his face?

Yeah bro, he destroyed it alright.

Thesmallmamba
10-21-2015, 12:04 AM
Hey folks it's Dubeta.

And by him "destroying this thread" do you mean him getting on his knees while they exhibit a bukake party all over his face?

Yeah bro, he destroyed it alright.

How the f*ck am I Dubeta?

Im a kobe fan, idiot :oldlol:

oh and #rentfree

sportjames23
10-21-2015, 02:43 AM

:oldlol: :lol :roll:

ImKobe
10-21-2015, 04:29 AM
we all knew that Kobe was not the problem...haters just hate to admit that they were wrong.

ImKobe
10-21-2015, 04:48 AM

lol what? Kobe was drafted before they even had Shaq on the roster, and they gave up Divac to get him...

so he wanted to go on a roster that just won 53 games the previous season, but lost Magic (retired) and Divac (traded for Kobe)..

It's different than Lebron wanting to go on a team that features a prime Duncan, who's coming off the best Playoff run of his career with the Spurs being defending champs vs the mid-90s Lakers that hadn't really been relevant since Magic got HIV.

shame on you

Goro
10-21-2015, 06:18 AM
Bull ****ing shit.

Agreed. He doesn't benefit from talking ill about Kobe, so he'll protect Kobe just as he hopes others watch his back.

Goro
10-21-2015, 06:24 AM
lol what? Kobe was drafted before they even had Shaq on the roster, and they gave up Divac to get him...

so he wanted to go on a roster that just won 53 games the previous season, but lost Magic (retired) and Divac (traded for Kobe)..

It's different than Lebron wanting to go on a team that features a prime Duncan, who's coming off the best Playoff run of his career with the Spurs being defending champs vs the mid-90s Lakers that hadn't really been relevant since Magic got HIV.

shame on you

Shaq signed 1 week after Kobe was traded to the Lakers, which was a couple weeks into free agent negotiations. Kobe and Lakers already had a good idea that Shaq was coming, if not fully aware of Shaq's intentions.

West-Side
10-21-2015, 09:34 AM
Bull ****ing shit.

Hi Kate.

HOoopCityJones
10-21-2015, 09:42 AM
Shaq signed 1 week after Kobe was traded to the Lakers, which was a couple weeks into free agent negotiations. Kobe and Lakers already had a good idea that Shaq was coming, if not fully aware of Shaq's intentions.

How the fucc would rookie Kobe know something like this?? :biggums:

Ya ni99as just say anything no matter how ridiculous it sounds. :lol

ImKobe
10-21-2015, 11:32 AM

how in the hell would a 17 yr old kid out of HS have an idea that Shaq was signing with LA?

and Shaq signed 4 weeks after the draft...

here, read the article

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-07-19/sports/sp-25797_1_los-angeles-lakers

On June 26, draft day, they traded starting center Vlade Divac to Charlotte, giving them enough room to offer O'Neal a seven-year, $95-million contract--only to see the Magic top it.

Discouraged and despairing of their chances, the Lakers on Tuesday dispatched Anthony Peeler and George Lynch to Vancouver, allowing them to offer $120 million, which turned out to be the winner

- Lakers liked Kobe and needed to make space to sign Shaq so they dumped Divac and still had to make moves to outbid the Orlando Magic. Kobe didn't force his way to the Lakers, they needed to dump Divac and Bryant at that age was just a prospect and an afterthought, who barely got minutes his rookie year.

When draft day came along, Orlando had already offered 110 mil to Shaq vs the 95 the Lakers could throw out, therefore Kobe was joining a Lakers team that would have been in a rebuilding stage had they not managed to make cap space to outbid Magic almost a month later.

AirFederer
10-21-2015, 02:55 PM
Breaking: Hitler had nothing to do with 2WW.

macpierce
10-21-2015, 03:43 PM
Free agents are dying to come to the lakers so they can play for a lottery team and change them into a contender....But let's blame everything on Kobe.

Does Kobe deserve part of the blame? Yes, he's making all that superstar money but isn't a superstar anymore. But he isn't the GM signing coaches or players.

SwayDizzle
10-21-2015, 06:15 PM

:lol :lol :lol
One of the best posts ever

Thesmallmamba
10-21-2015, 06:21 PM
:lol :lol :lol
One of the best posts ever

No it's not, if anything it probably would be Kobe's fault since watching his game induces seizures/heart attacks due to his ineptitude to resemble an actual NBA player.

rmt
10-21-2015, 06:39 PM

Let's not pretend that the Lakers didn't have $90+million payroll in their championship year compared to the Spurs who are almost always under the luxury tax.

Kiddlovesnets
10-21-2015, 08:51 PM
what else do you expect him to say? He cant just blatantly say he doesnt want to play with Kobe, its way too rude.

KembaWalker
10-22-2015, 01:27 AM

Yoooooo :roll:

Funniest thing I've seen on this thread since Jabbar's photoshop