09-24-2015, 01:52 PM
http://www.playersvoice.com/nba/love-to-hate.html

Mark Grey breaks down Kobe haters into groups

DoctorP
09-24-2015, 01:55 PM
I hope he got paid well for that.

AlphaWolf24
09-24-2015, 02:11 PM
yup...he broke it down down barney style....

exactly on point.....the 2nd GOAT gots everyone shook

I see alot of "Jordan Hypocrite guys" ....

He says one thing, but his hate for Kobe says another. He says that he hates Kobe because he wants to be like Mike, but he says this while wearing a number 23 Cavs jersey. He says that he can’t stand Kobe because he’s so arrogant, but his favorite player is a 25-year-old who calls himself King and speaks in the third person -- all while inviting us to “witness his greatness.” He is often screaming that Kobe can’t win a title on his own in one breath, and in the second breath screaming that LeBron needs help. He says things like "Today’s players have no respect for the players of the past," then turns around and says that Kobe steals the moves of past players. He hates Kobe so much that he doesn't even realize that the stuff he says makes no sense. He calls every Kobe fan he knows every time Kobe has a bad game to say “I told you so,” but he is the hardest guy to find every time Kobe has a great game or hits a game-winning shot. He always says that he can’t stand Kobe because he wants to be like Jordan, even though every Saturday this fan hits the park in his Jordan shoes, Jordan socks, Jordan shorts, and Jordan shirt, and never forgets his Jordan bag full of Gatorade. Hypocrite guy doesn't realize that everyone, including himself, wants to be like Jordan. The only difference is that Kobe is the only one willing to put in the same work that Mike did.

http://media.giphy.com/media/NnGGHE0muVqpO/giphy.gif

ShawkFactory
09-24-2015, 02:15 PM
Not that many people dislike Kobe or his game. It's his dumbass fans

MEB2kDeez
09-24-2015, 02:16 PM
It's on point though...lol

dh144498
09-24-2015, 02:19 PM
lol @ comments.

MEB2kDeez
09-24-2015, 02:19 PM
Not that many people dislike Kobe or his game. It's his dumbass fans
I understand that it may be fans, but why discredit Kobe himself? Especially when every fanbase for a superstar has biased dickriders. Not singling you out bruh, just in general :cheers:

HurricaneKid
09-24-2015, 02:24 PM
I'd like to point out the obvious: Kobestans are now linking to op-ed pieces from >5 years ago to grasp on to what little relevance their hero still has.

kennethgriffin
09-24-2015, 02:41 PM
people say they hate kobe because of fans like me

but in return i say theres people like me because of haters

its like the chicken and the egg. which came first. we'l never know

all thats certain is its a revolving door cycle where one can't exist without the other

i exist because you allow me to

if you simply stopped hating on kobe and undervaluing his contributions to the game of basketball i would more than likely fade into masses

but which side is willing to blink first

not me thats for sure.

1999-2003 - yahoo chat nba:1 ( kennygriff )

2003-2009 - espn general ( griffmoney )

2009-2015 - insidehoops forums ( kennethgriffin )

https://d324imu86q1bqn.cloudfront.net/uploads/asset/attachment/443859/19292615724_20-_20scifiagogo_20terminator.gif

GoatBoy
09-24-2015, 02:46 PM
I'd like to point out the obvious: Kobestans are now linking to op-ed pieces from >5 years ago to grasp on to what little relevance their hero still has.

Little relevance yet he is all people talk about on this board, and pretty much the only reason people will watch Laker games this season

ShawkFactory
09-24-2015, 02:50 PM
I understand that it may be fans, but why discredit Kobe himself? Especially when every fanbase for a superstar has biased dickriders. Not singling you out bruh, just in general :cheers:
Because it makes those annoying fans mad :lol

MEB2kDeez
09-24-2015, 02:52 PM
Because it makes those annoying fans mad :lol
Lol more power to ya

AlphaWolf24
09-24-2015, 03:37 PM

this fool...smh...

Jordan stans talking about little relevance....??

only a few more months until the 13th anniversary of the " GTFO" game when Kobe dropped 42 in 15 minutes on MJ.... MJ just gave up and sat on the bench.

catch24
09-24-2015, 03:42 PM
this fool...smh...

Jordan stans talking about little relevance....??

only a few more months until the 13th anniversary of the " GTFO" game when Kobe dropped 42 in 15 minutes on MJ.... MJ just gave up and sat on the bench.

How do you know he's a Jordan fan? lol

Dude has a point, tbh. Kobe is nowhere hated like he was during his prime. These threads just bait trolls and the sleeping giant haters.

HOoopCityJones
09-24-2015, 03:42 PM
LMAO at whoever is impersonating AW in the comment section.

catch24
09-24-2015, 03:46 PM

Noticed that too :oldlol:

Vaniiiia
09-24-2015, 04:01 PM
yup...he broke it down down barney style....

exactly on point.....the 2nd GOAT gots everyone shook

I see alot of "Jordan Hypocrite guys" ....

http://media.giphy.com/media/NnGGHE0muVqpO/giphy.gif
O....yeah

Kobes the only guy that works hard. :rolleyes:

You people are such garbage.

You Cant Ban Me
09-24-2015, 04:12 PM
The next type of KH is “Mr. I-know-basketball-more-than-you.” He is typically the guy who played basketball in High School and may have even walked on at a D2 school. He now coaches kids' basketball so he thinks he has this ability to understand the game that no one else does, and can see things that you can't see and no one else can explain. He is the guy who says that Kobe just doesn't make others better. He makes arguments like "You have to take Steve Nash over Kobe," or, "No one wants to play with Kobe because he’s too selfish." When you ask him to explain why Nash has played on some of the most talented teams in the NBA over the last decade and hasn't won anything, he really can’t answer you. He says that Kobe doesn't make anyone better, but he can’t explain why three years ago no one wanted Pau Gasol, but now everyone seems to think that he is the best thing since sliced bread. Three years ago, no GM in his right mind would have traded Amare Stoudemire and Shawn Marion for Gasol and Odom, but for some reason, this guy insists that Nash gets more out of his teammates than Kobe. This guy usually has a long list of players with whom he would rather start a team (Nash, Paul, LeBron, Dirk etc.), all of whom have never won anything even in college, but he can’t explain why because you just wouldn't understand. When you ask him to name Bryant’s weakness, he gets frustrated trying to tell you, so he just tells you that you don’t understand the game like he does. Sounds pretty stupid, but who are you to argue? He does coach sixth graders. The more you listen to him, the more it is evident that his hate for Kobe is deeply rooted. He secretly blames star players like Kobe for the reason his hoop dreams never panned out. If the star player on his college team had just passed more, then the coach could have seen all of his talent. He will never tell anyone out loud, but in his heart he thinks that he could have been better than Kobe if he had been allowed to shoot more.

http://i.imgur.com/018bc2F.gif

SouBeachTalents
09-24-2015, 05:12 PM
When he makes one about LeBron haters I'm sure OP will be included

pauk
09-24-2015, 06:11 PM
#28 pauk - im a ******.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/gBGKxFq.gif

AlphaWolf24
09-24-2015, 09:25 PM

all thats certain is its a revolving door cycle where one can't exist without the other

if you simply stopped hating on kobe and undervaluing his contributions to the game of basketball i would more than likely fade into masses

not me thats for sure.

https://d324imu86q1bqn.cloudfront.net/uploads/asset/attachment/443859/19292615724_20-_20scifiagogo_20terminator.gif

Hah epic...

My Picture of awards

1986 - 1990 ( actual outdoor basketball courts arguing Magic vs Birdvs Dr.J vs MJ)

1991 - 1999 ( outdoor and indoor courts arguing Magic vs MJ vs Bird vs Dr.J)

2000 - 2005 ( strictly indoor courts arguing MJ vs Kobe vs TMac vs Iverson vs Carter...and little Bron)

2006 - 2008 YouTube and yahoo A ( online arguing MJ vs Kobe and a little Bron)

2008 - present ISH a little RGM /banned and YT ( arguing Kobe vs Bron vs MJ)

:cheers: I'm a lifer too!.....

Smoke117
09-24-2015, 09:31 PM
It's kobe fans/stans that deserve our derision...not Kobe. Besides, it's just bad form to hate on a handicapped cripple.

6 for 24
09-24-2015, 09:35 PM
It's kobe fans/stans that deserve our derision...not Kobe. Besides, it's just bad form to hate on a handicapped cripple.

Which poster are you referring to when you say "handicapped cripple"? I'm pretty sure kennethgriffin is physically healthy, and (AFAIK) 20Four is just short, so not a cripple. Is there another kobe fan/stan I'm missing here? I can assure you that I am not mentally disabled and in top shape myself... inquiring minds need to know!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

stalkerforlife
09-24-2015, 09:59 PM

not me thats for sure.

:applause:

dh144498
09-25-2015, 04:53 PM
:roll:

@ the comments

ArbitraryWater
09-25-2015, 04:56 PM

I excitedly clicked on this to see the comments... now I'm left wondering which ones they're supposed to be.. #doingitwrong

Ah, I see.. someone's actually named arbitrary water.. thats not impersonating though, he's doing something else.. read up on the word "impersonating" to understand more on it, young foreigner :cheers:

CavaliersFTW
09-25-2015, 05:41 PM
It's like an ISH discussion down in the comments :oldlol:

Levity
09-25-2015, 05:54 PM
there sure are a lot of artist on ish

Vaniiiia
09-25-2015, 06:54 PM
there sure are a lot of artist on ish
This is my canvas
I'ma paint it how I want it baby, oh I
This is my canvas
I'ma paint it, paint it, paint it, how I want it *****
**** you cause there, there is no right or wrong, only LeBron
I like to ride his dick, be in my zone
Think back to Akron... no perfect home
But the only thing like home he's ever known
Until they snatched it from Gloria and foreclosed her on the loan
I'm so sorry that he left you there to deal with that alone
He was up in Miami chasing rings, getting dome
Had no clue what you was going through, how could you be so strong?
And how could he be so selfish, I know he can be so selfish
I could tell by how he treat you with his girl, damn she so selfless
But she put up with his ways because she loves him like you do
And though it don't always show he love her just like he love you
And he need to treat you better
Wish you could live forever
So we could spend more time together

I love you gloria!

http://i.imgur.com/Nbad29u.gif