PDA

View Full Version : Who else cant wait till Kobe is out of the league?

L8krH8tr
09-09-2015, 04:29 PM
this selfish ballhog rapist has got to go already. After he finally leaves the NBA this year the whole league will be restored with dignity.

AnaheimLakers24
09-09-2015, 04:30 PM
Did you get in a fight with your mom today? Pm me if you need to talk

riseagainst
09-09-2015, 04:44 PM

:lol
:roll:

Levity
09-09-2015, 04:48 PM
if all the stans and whiners go with him, im all for it :cheers:

makes me excited to see what ISH looks like when there will only be 4-5 new threads made each day

dubeta
09-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Huge Kobe fan here, but I reluctantly agree :(

L8krH8tr
09-09-2015, 06:57 PM
Wow you're a classless jackass. GTFO wishing death on anyone is messed up you are scum.

ya seriously i might be the biggest Kobe Hater out there but i wouldnt wish death on the guy or anybody.. Thats just terrible.

Just want him out the league is all

KNOW1EDGE
09-09-2015, 07:07 PM

Shut it down!!! :roll:

Future Repped :applause:

But honestly, it's gonna be sad when Kobe retires, but I think it will be good for the league.

Cold soul
09-09-2015, 07:14 PM
Shut it down!!! :roll:

Future Repped :applause:

But honestly, it's gonna be sad when Kobe retires, but I think it will be good for the league.

Why would be good for league for Kobe to retire? Kobe has one of biggest fanbases on the planet still has huge following he means a lot to league and brings ton of viewers which makes the league more money on top of merchandise sales.

KNOW1EDGE
09-09-2015, 07:20 PM
Why would be good for league for Kobe to retire? Kobe has one of biggest fanbases on the planet still has huge following he means a lot to league and brings ton of viewers which makes the league more money on top of merchandise sales.

Because he is not very good anymore. Every year he is injured. He does not make their team better. He only prevents the Lakers from moving forward as a franchise. The sooner he leaves, the sooner the Lakers will return to being a good team. The Lakers are a popular team and the NBA makes more money when the Lakers are good. And Kobe hasn't brought many viewers the last few years as he hasn't even been on the court

Kobe had his days of superstardom. They are over. The league has plenty of young superstars to keep the NBA afloat. Kobe retiring will be a bitter-sweet moment, mostly sweet

Cold soul
09-09-2015, 07:27 PM
Because he is not very good anymore. Every year he is injured. He does not make their team better. He only prevents the Lakers from moving forward as a franchise. The sooner he leaves, the sooner the Lakers will return to being a good team. The Lakers are a popular team and the NBA makes more money when the Lakers are good. And Kobe hasn't brought many viewers the last few years as he hasn't even been on the court

Kobe had his days of superstardom. They are over. The league has plenty of young superstars to keep the NBA afloat. Kobe retiring will be a bitter-sweet moment, mostly sweet

I get what your saying and where your coming from. I rather Kobe retire and go out on his own terms than going out injuried broken down and shell of his former self some athletes hang on too long and hurt their image towards the end. I still think Kobe can be good productive player if he adjusts his game and let's the young guns take over with him taking a back seat. But yeah his superstar days are long over since the Achilles injury.

Real Men Wear Green
09-09-2015, 07:33 PM

Kobe Bryant is the #1 reason why people would want to watch the Lakers and the #2 reason isn't close in spite of going second in the draft. He is no longer physically capable of carrying an offense for a whole season but the idea that the NBA benefits from losing one of it's top off-court endorsement stars is silly. When/if Bryant gets hurt no one will want to watch the Lakers and there's no telling when they will get a star capable of replacing him in fan interest.

OG LeeTSkeeT
09-09-2015, 07:54 PM
How quickly they forget.... but I guess that's just the norm now when kids started watching basketball 3 years ago.

I<3NBA
09-09-2015, 11:24 PM
I'm dreading the thought of Kobe leaving :(

for details, see this thread: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385338

Naero
09-10-2015, 01:19 AM
Huge Kobe fan myself, but I agree. :/

Unless Kobe can restylize his play-style to a Magic Johnson archetype, he has nothing more to contribute; anything he had left within striking distance was already accomplished last season

FlashDwyaneWade3
09-10-2015, 03:07 AM
Sad day if Kobe retires. He's a legendary basketball player who is very entertaining on the court.

Kobe_6/8
09-10-2015, 03:42 AM
If Kobe sucks so much, why would it be a big deal when he exits the league?