PDA

View Full Version : Aesthetics

sejoon101
09-02-2015, 09:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L-s27VgWhI

May have been posted before, but honestly, that fat guy Melo is just... SO vicious. His game is so pretty. I honestly don't think anyone in the league at the moment can take him 1 on 1. KD is the only one that may come close. He maybe a horrible leader and his team is horrible, but I just want to see the Knicks win one just to see the boards crash, and how the media reacts to it if that happens... The mecca of basketball with die hard fans, the Knicks winning one is good for the NBA. This is coming from a Celtics fan.

sejoon101
09-02-2015, 09:55 AM
and lol @ the camera cutting off during Bran's first sequence. Nikka probably missed :roll: :roll: ugh his game is so ugly

Vaniiiia
09-02-2015, 10:01 AM
Knicks aren't winning a title any time soon, so let's just stop with all that talk.

Melo is a good 1v1 player, but one of the worst team players in the history of the sport, and maybe the history of sports period. Never seen a bigger loser. Maybe Iverson but that's it. I'd even let that ringless bum T-Mac lead before I let fatass Melo call the shots.

keep-itreal
09-02-2015, 10:06 AM
:oldlol: Lebron.

he only made 1 jumpshot in that vid

Dr Hawk
09-02-2015, 10:06 AM
Great video man

sejoon101
09-02-2015, 10:08 AM
Knicks aren't winning a title any time soon, so let's just stop with all that talk.

Melo is a good 1v1 player, but one of the worst team players in the history of the sport, and maybe the history of sports period. Never seen a bigger loser. Maybe Iverson but that's it. I'd even let that ringless bum T-Mac lead before I let fatass Melo call the shots.

Did I say they have a chance? Am I being delusional like fresh kid? I said it will be good for the league, and that is fact, ugly. We all know Melo can't win shiit, thats why I mentioned he was a horrible leader. You talkin like youre droppin knowledge, everyone knows Melo wont ever win, I simply pointed out the fact that his game is pretty and aesthetically pleasing to watch. Go somewhere nikka.

Vaniiiia
09-02-2015, 10:13 AM
Did I say they have a chance? Am I being delusional like fresh kid? I said it will be good for the league, and that is fact, ugly. We all know Melo can't win shiit, thats why I mentioned he was a horrible leader. You talkin like youre droppin knowledge, everyone knows Melo wont ever win, I simply pointed out the fact that his game is pretty and aesthetically pleasing to watch. Go somewhere nikka.
I don't care what you said you sensitive clown. Nobody gives a shit if you think the Knicks winning would be good for the league.

The second part of my post wasn't directed at you, but I wouldn't expect a socially retarded reject to get that.

You're just not a bright person at all, "nikker".

imdaman99
09-02-2015, 12:18 PM
Melo needs to be surrounded with veteran role players that will play defense and can hit the 3s and make the right play. This is why 2013 Knicks were pretty good, J Kidd did all that. Melo is not a leader, but he doesn't have to be if they get some veterans with winning experience on the team. I would have taken a flyer on Kobe :oldlol:

DonDadda59
09-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Melo needs to be surrounded with veteran role players that will play defense and can hit the 3s and make the right play. This is why 2013 Knicks were pretty good, J Kidd did all that. Melo is not a leader, but he doesn't have to be if they get some veterans with winning experience on the team. I would have taken a flyer on Kobe :oldlol:

An old, broken down Sheed was a major factor too. Pretty amazing how drastically how much those way past prime vets changed the culture at MSG. The team has fallen off a cliff since they left.

sd3035
09-02-2015, 01:00 PM
Durant would torch Marshmelo 1 on 1

DonDadda59
09-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Durant would torch Marshmelo 1 on 1

I actually don't think he would. Melo is strong as phuck while Durant has the strength of a new born baby deer. Melo would abuse him in the post and Durant would have to rely on long jumpers.

Neither guy will be seeing an all D team any time soon, but Melo would be able to guard Durant more effectively than vice versa.

sd3035
09-02-2015, 01:07 PM
I actually don't think he would. Melo is strong as phuck while Durant has the strength of a new born baby deer. Melo would abuse him in the post and Durant would have to rely on long jumpers.

Neither guy will be seeing an all D team any time soon, but Melo would be able to guard Durant more effectively than vice versa.

Durant is a tremendously overlooked defender, he shuts down guys of all sizes in iso situations

chips93
09-02-2015, 01:13 PM

when hes making shots its pretty

when hes stopping the ball, being a blackhole and missing, it doesnt get much uglier.

robby712
09-02-2015, 01:13 PM
I don't think so, Durant has those crazy long hands and he can easily shoot over Melo. Also those hands can bother on defense, just look at Leonard.
Steph handles tho:biggums:

Vaniiiia
09-02-2015, 01:33 PM

Durant is deceptively strong.

Strong as an ox, and his length really bothers guys. He's a much better defender than Melo and would out savvy him in a game of 1v1.

If they played 10 times Durant would win 8.

DonDadda59
09-02-2015, 01:55 PM
Durant is deceptively strong.

Melo is actually strong. Even Bron has always had a really tough time dealing with Melo because of that. Kobe even says that as far as stength goes, Carmelo>Bron. He would just bully KD in the post.

sd3035
09-02-2015, 01:59 PM
Durant would body Carmelo in the post all day long

KD has that Oklahoma farm boy strength

Dr Seuss
09-02-2015, 02:03 PM

and melo has that "fat guy flipping over an ice cream truck during a riot" strength

DonDadda59
09-02-2015, 02:03 PM

:durantunimpressed:

Dude got muscled around by the 6'4" Tony Allen and couldn't establish post position against him. Had his hometown paper calling him Mr. Unreliable.

Couldn't do a single rep of 185 on the bench press at the combine. The only player with that distinction.

sd3035
09-02-2015, 02:07 PM
:durantunimpressed:

Dude got muscled around by the 6'4" Tony Allen and couldn't establish post position against him. Had his hometown paper calling him Mr. Unreliable.

Couldn't do a single rep of 185 on the bench press at the combine. The only player with that distinction.

tossing bales of hay > laying on a bench playing around with toys

sejoon101
09-02-2015, 03:11 PM
Honestly believe Melo would beat KD 7 times out of 10 in a game of 1v1. Melo plays basketball like 1v1. His man to man defense is vastly underrated when he tries. He is a shiit team defender, and lazy AF... so many players are faster than him.. However, just like nfl linemen, who are big AF, Melo has that burst speed. Underrated speed... abd his jab step is one of the best in the game. If we're talking about a game of half court 1v1, I don't think anyone in the league can take donut face 1v1. His offensive arsenal is simply too versatile.

Steph, Irving and CP's ha dles always leave me in aw. I been saying it since years ago, I don't think Im being absurd when I say Curry has the quickest release in the history of the league.

Its just something about Melo's game... I hate his work ethic, his decisions he makes... but his game is just so fcking pretty to watch. I mean, compare Melo and Bran's 60+ games last year. Tell me who was more fun to watch