08-17-2015, 01:19 PM
Demarcus is

The better rebounder? Check.

The better scorer? Check.

The better defender? Check.

The better passer? Arguably check.

Check-FLEX.

Better scorer and passer? :roll:

Both having played 5 seasons, Demarcus has only had one season where he outscored Blake. 4 out of 5 seasons, Blake has had better scoring numbers.

Career FG percentage for Demarcus? 46.3 percent. FOR A BIG MAN. :roll:

Blake's career FG percentage? 52.3 percent.

Passing? It's not even f*cking close. Blake for his CAREER averages 4 assists a game. Demarcus averges 2.6 :oldlol:

Oh, and call me when Demarcus averages 26/13/6 in the playoffs. Actually, call me when he makes the playoffs.

FLEXED.

ekosky
08-17-2015, 01:27 PM

Both having played 5 seasons, Demarcus has only had one season where he outscored Blake. 4 out of 5 seasons, Blake has had better scoring numbers.

Passing? It's not even f*cking close. Blake for his CAREER averages 4 assists a game. Demarcus averges 2.6 :oldlol:

Oh, and call me when Demarcus averages 26/13/6 in the playoffs. Actually, call me when he makes the playoffs.

FLEXED.
http://replygif.net/i/573.gif

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 01:41 PM

FLEXED.
http://static.tumblr.com/y1qwjm2/M3xm8cds1/sidebar-gif-loki-like-burn-ooh.gif

Yahtzee, but alas no flex.

Demarcus' 2015 season was better then Blakes. He is an absolutely better scorer, who hasn't had the opportunity to play with elite level talent like Chris Paul, and overall quality teams and coaches. Blake gets assisted on 70% of his scores, and Demarcus gets assisted on 45%. In 36Per minutes, Demarcus puts up 26 points on 19 shots. Blake puts up 22 points in 18 shots per 36 minutes. Demarcus is a much more versatile scorer as well. How else does he put up SUPERIOR scoring stats while being assisted less? He is a better midrange shooter. If he played with Chris Paul and that Clippers teams, he'd shoot 45-50% on midrange opposed to Blake's 38-40%. Demarcus can score just as well driving to the hoop, he can post up ALOT better, and he scores a lot more putbacks due to his superior rebounding ability. He also gets to the line ALOT more. The only conclusion here that can be made is that Demarcus is the better scorer hands down.

Don't need to go over rebounding. Demarcus dominates.

Don't need to go over defense. Demarcus dominates.

Passing is arguable, but Demarcus has been known to amass triple doubles like nothing. Even with the worst shooting team in the league. Watch his assist numbers go up this season with all the shooting the Kings have now. Blake can dish it off to Paul, lob to Deandre, or find Reddick off a screen for easy assists. He is not the better passer, simply in a better opportunity to get assists.

What are you getting for FLEXMAS? I just gave you a schooling.

SugarHill
08-17-2015, 01:44 PM
man said passing is arguable

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 01:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrkIJduZZMc

Look at the ****ing stats Moesly. Passing is definitely arguable. Call me when Griffin has a well rounded a game as that one.

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 01:51 PM
http://static.tumblr.com/y1qwjm2/M3xm8cds1/sidebar-gif-loki-like-burn-ooh.gif

Yahtzee, but alas no flex.

Demarcus' 2015 season was better then Blakes. He is an absolutely better scorer, who hasn't had the opportunity to play with elite level talent like Chris Paul, and overall quality teams and coaches. Blake gets assisted on 70% of his scores, and Demarcus gets assisted on 45%. In 36Per minutes, Demarcus puts up 26 points on 19 shots. Blake puts up 22 points in 18 shots per 36 minutes. Demarcus is a much more versatile scorer as well. How else does he put up SUPERIOR scoring stats while being assisted less? He is a better midrange shooter. If he played with Chris Paul and that Clippers teams, he'd shoot 45-50% on midrange opposed to Blake's 38-40%. Demarcus can score just as well driving to the hoop, he can post up ALOT better, and he scores a lot more putbacks due to his superior rebounding ability. He also gets to the line ALOT more. The only conclusion here that can be made is that Demarcus is the better scorer hands down.

Don't need to go over rebounding. Demarcus dominates.

Don't need to go over defense. Demarcus dominates.

Passing is arguable, but Demarcus has been known to amass triple doubles like nothing. Even with the worst shooting team in the league. Watch his assist numbers go up this season with all the shooting the Kings have now. Blake can dish it off to Paul, lob to Deandre, or find Reddick off a screen for easy assists. He is not the better passer, simply in a better opportunity to get assists.

What are you getting for FLEXMAS? I just gave you a schooling.

:oldlol:

So you're basing scoring entirely off one season, the season where Blake specifically stated he was holding back in order to save himself for the playoffs? You know, the playoffs where he averaged 26/13/6 on 51 percent shooting.

Let's just forget that Blake has been a SIGNIFICANTLY better scorer the last 4 out of 5 years. :oldlol:

And if you think CP dominating the ball has helped Blake's scoring, you must have missed the 2013-2014 season. You know, where Blake avergaged 27/11/5 while Paul was out. Oh, and that was also Blake's overall best scoring season. The season Paul played the least. :lol

And your argument regarding passing is absolutely absurd."Cousins known for amassing triple doubles like nothing."

Career triple-doubles for Cousins: 2. :roll:

Meanwhile, Blake basically averages a triple double against the Spurs for a whole series in the PLAYOFFS.

I learned the game from William Wesley, you could NEVER check me.

Got the drink in me going BACK-to-BACK.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 01:52 PM
He actually has 3.

senelcoolidge
08-17-2015, 01:54 PM
This is all day for Blake against Cousins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0nnlpAJeo4

SpecialQue
08-17-2015, 01:55 PM
OP once again pounding his chest and proudly putting his stupidity on display.

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 01:55 PM
He actually has 3.

:roll:

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 02:00 PM
Can't wait for the mustard to go on your faces idiots. Demarcus is better. Now he has a team that will help him rise to the Durant/Lebron/Davis class.

LoneyROY7
I don't want hear about this ever again. Not even when she tell him that they better as friends.

Not even when you sayin' LONEY tell 'em again. I've been putting on a show it was a sell out event.

WHOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

guy
Am I missing something? Or is there a reason why no one ever criticizes DMC for never leading the Kings to at least 30 wins? I've never heard him get shitted on for it. Being on a bad team and in the WC is not an excuse. At least get the team to 30 wins. Love got shitted on for never making the playoffs, and deservingly so.

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 02:03 PM
Am I missing something? Or is there a reason why no one ever criticizes DMC for never leading the Kings to at least 30 wins? I've never heard him get shitted on for it. Being on a bad team and in the WC is not an excuse. At least get the team to 30 wins. Love got shitted on for never making the playoffs, and deservingly so.

#emptystats.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 02:04 PM
Yeah you're missing something.

A BRAIN!

qrich
08-17-2015, 02:08 PM
He sure is. Blake never dominated the Spurs in the playoffs the way Cousins did. Blake was also battling Plumlee for a spot on the US Roster.

How can you compare.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 02:13 PM
It's easy to make the playoffs when you are second fiddle to Chris Paul.

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 02:16 PM
Damn, hell of a second-fiddle averaging 26/13/6 in those playoffs. :eek:

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 02:19 PM
And he still couldn't even reach Demarcus' regular season PER let alone his career best PER.

qrich
08-17-2015, 02:22 PM
Lest us also not forget, when Doc Rivers took the Clippers over, he wanted to trade Blake away off the bat.

Oh wait..

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 02:22 PM
Yeah, it's tough to beat Demarcus' playoff PER.

WHOOAAAAAAAAA.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 02:25 PM
And we go back to playing with Chris Paul, Deandre Jordan, JJ Reddick, Jamal Crawford, and a stacked cast. Oh, and Doctor Glen.

You're going around in circles now, champ.

qrich
08-17-2015, 02:27 PM
Remember when Cousins averaged a triple double over a 3 game stretch, since he gets it non stop?

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 02:31 PM
When I look back I might be mad that I gave this attention.

But it's weighing heavy on my CONSCIENCE.

And f*ck, you left The Boy no OPTIONS.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 02:32 PM
Kings were a +1 with Demarcus on the court. They were a -11 with him off the court.

Clippers were a +12 with Griffin on the court. They were a 0 with him off the court.

Though this doesn't account for other starters like Chris Paul and Deandre Jordan. Far superior players to Rudy Gay and Darren Collison.

RidonKs
08-17-2015, 02:35 PM
book it this will be the comparison of the year... similar to curry v harden this past season

griffin has to grow leaps and bounds this season. it's been long enough. we get that you're a talented smartass with every physical attribute working at peak capacity and blending seamlessly into an incredibly skilled versatile basketball player.

but you've been playing in the background for long enough. by all technicalities you ARE more talented than chris paul. but you haven't yet proven yourself to be better than he is, thus he keeps the ball and controls the play.

the irony is that blake won't step into bigger shoes and occupy a larger office in the nba until he COMMANDS that paul give him the ball so he can go to WORK. until that point, he is just an ultra talented statpadder.

but imo he has the mental fortitude to bring it to the next level.

and while the last thing boogie lacks is the ability to dominate like shaq, his problems lie elsewhere and are far more problematic in the long run.

next year everybody will say boogie is better, and he will have a statistically superior year to blake. but in the long run blake will be the better player.

the clippers will win at least (probably only) one championship in the next five years. not next, they still don't have the depth. but the paul/griffin/jordan trio won't be denied forever. some year soon they'll break through like the mavs and win for real and everybody will be fawning over cp3 the way they did dirk and then deandre and blake will get underrated like chandler and terry and kidd and marion. but thats the reelz.

SugarHill
08-17-2015, 02:55 PM
what exactly makes blake more talented than Paul? Paul is probably the most talented player in the league tbh

imdaman99
08-17-2015, 03:15 PM
Give the Kings Chris Paul and the Clips likely drop to 8th-9th seed while Kings battle for a top 4 spot in the stacked West.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 03:18 PM
Give the Kings Chris Paul and the Clips likely drop to 8th-9th seed while Kings battle for a top 4 spot in the stacked West.
This

Straight swap Griffin and Cousins and the Clippers get better and the Kings get worse.

Imagine Deandre and Boogie combo. You don't lose any offense (actually gain some) and the defense is way improved. Griffin's short arms really hurts him on defense.

qrich
08-17-2015, 03:21 PM

Swapping, arguably, the league's best point guard from Team A to Team B will hurt team A and help Team B.

Really?

Brilliant deduction my good sir.

-------------

Also :roll: @ swapping Blake and Cousins makes the Clips better

Dro
08-17-2015, 03:22 PM
Id say Cousins is better but I wouldn't base it on stats because Blake wins if we're just going off stats. But like OP already pointed out, they play in 2 completely different situations...

The guy who asked why hasn't Cousins led the Kings to more than 30 wins has a point but I still think Cousins is better. The Kings were just that bad, I don't who could have let them to more than 30 wins other than Lebron honestly.

The Kings had talented but the chemistry wasn't there. You could fault Cousins for this if you want, I wouldn't argue because he is the best player on the team and the leader...His leadership qualities need to improve though. I think everyone will agree on that.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 03:24 PM
When you're putting up games of 30/20/10/6 and you still lose you know you have a shit supporting cast.

Marchesk
08-17-2015, 03:26 PM
Career FG percentage for Demarcus? 46.3 percent. FOR A BIG MAN.

Hey, that's Bill Russell territory.

I do like Cousins though. Nice to have the Kings more relevant than the Lakers.

qrich
08-17-2015, 03:31 PM
So he gets triple doubles like nothing (only 2) and drops 30/20/10/6 (zero times)?

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 03:32 PM
Hey, that's Bill Russell territory.

I do like Cousins though. Nice to have the Kings more relevant than the Lakers.
It doesn't matter

He gets to the line like a premier perimeter player. His points per shot is elite.

imdaman99
08-17-2015, 03:33 PM
The problem I have with Blake is in a close game in the playoffs, he is a negative. He is great in a run and gun offensive game where no defense is being played. He can do something like 25-15-10. But in a close game? He is hopeless because he is not a good defender nor does he have any real go-to moves in the trenches. We saw it in game 6 when the Clips had a chance to seal their trip to the WCFs and we have seen it every playoff series in the past. We saw it against the Grizz, we saw it against the Thunder, we saw it against the Spurs.

I have my mind made up on him, it's time to see Boogie in the playoffs. I know CP3 gets most of the blame, but Blake could be the most talented PF in the game yet he is always there underwhelming in the playoffs. He had great games against the Rockets, triple doubles even...but he is missing the IT factor.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 03:35 PM
The problem I have with Blake is in a close game in the playoffs, he is a negative. He is great in a run and gun offensive game where no defense is being played. He can do something like 25-15-10. But in a close game? He is hopeless because he is not a good defender nor does he have any real go-to moves in the trenches. We saw it in game 6 when the Clips had a chance to seal their trip to the WCFs and we have seen it every playoff series in the past. We saw it against the Grizz, we saw it against the Thunder, we saw it against the Spurs.

I have my mind made up on him, it's time to see Boogie in the playoffs. I know CP3 gets most of the blame, but Blake could be the most talented PF in the game yet he is always there underwhelming in the playoffs. He had great games against the Rockets, triple doubles even...but he is missing the IT factor.
Boom Sammy Sosa.

Blake is not a good defender. Demarcus is a good defender, who will be considered a great one after this upcoming season when he plays with WCS.

guy
08-17-2015, 04:41 PM
Id say Cousins is better but I wouldn't base it on stats because Blake wins if we're just going off stats. But like OP already pointed out, they play in 2 completely different situations...

The guy who asked why hasn't Cousins led the Kings to more than 30 wins has a point but I still think Cousins is better. The Kings were just that bad, I don't who could have let them to more than 30 wins other than Lebron honestly.

The Kings had talented but the chemistry wasn't there. You could fault Cousins for this if you want, I wouldn't argue because he is the best player on the team and the leader...His leadership qualities need to improve though. I think everyone will agree on that.

You don't need chemistry and talent to get a team to 30 wins. Sorry, but plenty of players could've done that, not just Lebron. It's not asking for much. If DMC is a great player despite that, then the bar for a great player has clearly gotten lower. I honestly can't think of anyone in history who's considered a great player that couldn't get his team to at least 30 wins for 5 seasons. And if chemistry is the issue, maybe he's part of the problem.

Dro
08-17-2015, 05:16 PM
You don't need chemistry and talent to get a team to 30 wins. Sorry, but plenty of players could've done that, not just Lebron. It's not asking for much. If DMC is a great player despite that, then the bar for a great player has clearly gotten lower. I honestly can't think of anyone in history who's considered a great player that couldn't get his team to at least 30 wins for 5 seasons. And if chemistry is the issue, maybe he's part of the problem.
I can completely understand this and you wouldn't be wrong. From a talent standpoint they are very close. I think Cousins is more talented, he reminds me of Webber. Like when Cousins loses his athletic ability which he's not the greatest athlete in the first place, he'll still be really good. I don't see Blake like that. To me, when he loses his athletic ability, he'll be a worse player. Its not a knock on him, he's not the only guy that fits into that category. Rose, Westbrook also come to mind.

guy
08-17-2015, 05:20 PM
I can completely understand this and you wouldn't be wrong. From a talent standpoint they are very close. I think Cousins is more talented, he reminds me of Webber. Like when Cousins loses his athletic ability which he's not the greatest athlete in the first place, he'll still be really good. I don't see Blake like that. To me, when he loses his athletic ability, he'll be a worse player. Its not a knock on him, he's not the only guy that fits into that category. Rose, Westbrook also come to mind.

But Blake hasn't lost his athletic ability so I'm not sure why that matters now.

I'm not even criticizing DMC in terms of this comparison. It's really just a general criticism about him. I've never seen a guy who has lost so much get as much praise as him. This isn't KG or TMac who for a long time just couldn't get out of the first round. This guy doesn't even get close to even making the playoffs.

SpecialQue
08-17-2015, 05:32 PM
Cousins is a bitch-ass player with shitty fans.

Blake's better.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 06:04 PM
Blake will be irrelevant by his early 30's. Demarcus will be putting up 20/10 til 35.

qrich
08-17-2015, 06:21 PM
Remember when Blake's front office was leaning towards getting rid of him?

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 06:24 PM
Nope

Remember when Blake could play defense?

Neither can I

qrich
08-17-2015, 06:36 PM
Interdasting.

Blake's Opponent Counterpart 48-Minute Production PER: 14.9

Cousin's Opponent Counterpart 48-Minute Production PER: 19.6

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 06:39 PM
Intredasting.

Blake's Defensive Boxscore Plus Minus: +1.0
Demarcus' Defensive Boxscore Plus Minus: +3.3

FLEX.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 06:40 PM
Keep coming up with garbage. REAL defense is not an individual, 1 on 1 thing. It is a conglomerate of TEAM.

qrich
08-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Allowing for your opponent to get a higher PER by 6 :rockon:

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Interdasting.

Blake's Opponent Counterpart 48-Minute Production PER: 14.9

Cousin's Opponent Counterpart 48-Minute Production PER: 19.6

http://replygif.net/i/573.gif

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 06:44 PM
So Blake holds opposing PFs (one of the most talented positions in the NBA) to a 14.9 PER.

And DeMarcus holds opposing centers (the least talented position in the NBA) to a 19.6 PER.

:yaohappy:

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 06:45 PM
DMC too busy protecting the rim. Stuffing shots. Call me when Blake averages 1.6 steals and 1.8 blocks per 36.

Call me.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 06:46 PM
Deandre masks Blake's weak defense.

Fact.

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 06:46 PM
What happened to Blake doesn't play defense? I guess that argument's down the drain. :oldlol:

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 06:47 PM
Deandre masks Blake's weak defense.

Fact.

:roll:

Stay getting bodied.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 06:50 PM
Everyone already knows what's up about Blake's defense

Hear it from the man himself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULny1yAzVik

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 06:51 PM
Damn, gonna be funny watching the Clippers trash the Kings this year. Like usual.

qrich
08-17-2015, 06:51 PM
Rook Griffin gave up 14.5 PER at PF and 16.9 at CE :eek:

No D :eek:

Kaman must have done a hell of a job covering :eek:

Dro
08-17-2015, 06:52 PM
But Blake hasn't lost his athletic ability so I'm not sure why that matters now.

I'm not even criticizing DMC in terms of this comparison. It's really just a general criticism about him. I've never seen a guy who has lost so much get as much praise as him. This isn't KG or TMac who for a long time just couldn't get out of the first round. This guy doesn't even get close to even making the playoffs.
This is true but also look at the Franchise he plays for. Its the Kings, a train wreck for years. Clippers were equally horrible for a long time but they've had stability since they got Doc Rivers.

I don't think you can build an offense around Blake Griffin. I know what he did without Paul but DMC has never played with a PG as good.

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 06:53 PM
This is true but also look at the Franchise he plays for. Its the Kings, a train wreck for years. Clippers were equally horrible for a long time but they've had stability since they got Doc Rivers.

I don't think you can build an offense around Blake Griffin. I know what he did without Paul but DMC has never played with a PG as good.

This is a complete contradiction.

Blake has always played his best and put up monster numbers without Paul.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 06:54 PM
This is a complete contradiction.

Blake has always played his best and put up fantastic numbers without Paul.
With a slice of #NoDefense

qrich
08-17-2015, 06:55 PM

When the offense was ran between Gordon and Blake, it was clicking and was something that was being built greatly :wtf:

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 06:56 PM
When the offense was ran between Gordon and Blake, it was clicking and was something that was being built greatly :wtf:

Seriously, Blake was putting up 22/12 as a f*cking rookie playing with a rookie Bledsoe and Mo Williams as his PGs. :oldlol:

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 06:58 PM
Demarcus put up 25/13 ****ing playing with Darren Collison, Rudy Gay and Ben McLemore.... Oh and Jason Thompson.

Think about it.

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 06:59 PM
Demarcus put up 25/13 ****ing playing with Darren Collison, Rudy Gay and Ben McLemore.... Oh and Jason Thompson.

Think about it.

24.1 doesn't round up to 25. :oldlol:

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 07:01 PM
Per 36 minutes.

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 07:02 PM
Per 36 minutes.

:yaohappy:

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 07:05 PM
I cannot wait for the upcoming season. Check this out;

Rondo/Collison/Curry
McLemore/Belinelli/Anderson
Gay/Casspi/Butler
WCS/Dukan
DMC/Koufos

50 wins right there.

Demarcus will drop 27/12/5

qrich
08-17-2015, 07:06 PM
Comparing the numbers of a rook to a non-rook when both had bad casts, and the rook even had more wins :applause:

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 07:08 PM
Eric Gordon dropping 23PPG, Mo Williams, multiple all-star. Chris Kaman former all-star, scoring machine.

GIF REACTION
08-17-2015, 07:09 PM
It's arguable that Gordon was actually the 1st option.

LoneyROY7
08-17-2015, 07:26 PM
Eric Gordon dropping 23PPG, Mo Williams, multiple all-star. Chris Kaman former all-star, scoring machine.

22.3 doesn't round up to 23. :roll:

QuebecBaller
08-17-2015, 07:30 PM
When Cousins will be traded, GIF will say that's Cousins is garbarge

Rocketswin2013
08-17-2015, 07:33 PM
He probably is. I really want to see Cousins in the playoffs though.

senelcoolidge
08-17-2015, 07:51 PM
Cousins is a cancer. Immature bitch. Blake hustles his butt off and makes things happen. I'd take Blake anytime over a POS like Cousins.

guy
08-17-2015, 08:42 PM

Like I said, we aren't even talking about making the playoffs. We aren't even talking about winning 40 games. Not even 35 games. We are talking about winning 30 games. 5 seasons. Can't do it once. You don't need a stable franchise for a great player to do it at least once.

bobopenguin
08-17-2015, 08:51 PM
all these hypocrites :oldlol:

the moment cousins landed in cavs or lakers, first thing u guys would say is "no excuse"

Fiasco
08-17-2015, 10:23 PM

It's arguable that Gordon was actually the 1st option.

Greatest troll all month.

GIF REACTION
08-18-2015, 06:46 AM
The only thing Blake does better is dunking.

k0kakw0rld
08-18-2015, 09:20 AM
#emptystats.
Blake wouldn't lead the Kings to a better record anyway...:cheers:

GIF REACTION
08-18-2015, 11:09 AM
Blake wouldn't lead the Kings to a better record anyway...:cheers:
:applause: