PDA

View Full Version : Just saw Trainwreck. Lebron > Jordan

SpecialQue
08-11-2015, 01:05 AM
Space Jam's a piece of shit. Jordan can't act. Nigguh's got all the on-screen charisma of a wooden store Indian. Pretty much every other BB player with a bit part outshined him. God-like ball skills, fvcking terrible at acting.

Lebron, meanwhile, was fantastic in Trainwreck. Favorite part of the movie. This nigguh hasn't made me laugh this hard since 2011. Gives Blake a run for his money in the dry comedy department. I really hope he does more stuff since he has a talent for it.

305Baller
08-11-2015, 01:06 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Batman-Chin-Rub.gif
Apatow is supposed to be a good director so theres that too.

Mr. Jabbar
08-11-2015, 01:07 AM
It just makes sense someone who flops that much is a good actor

305Baller
08-11-2015, 01:07 AM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2906986/kg-2000-dunk-contest-reaction-o.gif

/thread.

4 Inches
08-11-2015, 01:08 AM
Nah MJ's a good actor.
You should have seen him when the cops questioned him about his father's death.

SpecialQue
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

Apatow is supposed to be a good director so theres that too.

It's not a great film, but Lebron steals the show. I was honestly shocked that I liked him so much in this film considering how much I shit on the guy here. :lol

DMV2
:oldlol:

KembaWalker
08-11-2015, 01:09 AM
My girl said it was a sh*t movie lmao

But she don't like LeBron much either, I taught that girl well :pimp:

Is John Cena in much of it? His part in the trailer in the cinema had me rolling :roll:

SpecialQue
08-11-2015, 01:09 AM

Is John Cena in much of it? His part in the trailer in the cinema had me rolling :roll:

Just a few scenes, but he's great in them. Cena is fvcking hilarious. His "dirty talk" scene was one of the funniest in the film.

ShawkFactory
08-11-2015, 01:10 AM
You're late but that's ok.

Real talk tho...he WAS actually funny. Not amazing or anything, but far better than I thought. Good stuff.

inclinerator
08-11-2015, 01:10 AM
Nah MJ's a good actor.

305Baller
08-11-2015, 01:11 AM
Nah MJ's a good actor.

You're dark, bro.

SpecialQue
You're late but that's ok.

Real talk tho...he WAS actually funny. Not amazing or anything, but far better than I thought. Good stuff.

Still talking shit. :coleman:

Hey, my girl wanted to see it this weekend, and we sure as fvck weren't going to see the Fantastic Four.

J Shuttlesworth
Nah MJ's a good actor.

DonDadda59
08-11-2015, 01:12 AM
Easy to look good as part of an ensemble where you're playing Bill Hader's sidekick and fetching Amy Schumer's coffee.

Let's wait and see if the dude can be a LEAD in a film. Then we'll compare.

305Baller
08-11-2015, 01:13 AM
Easy to look good as part of an ensemble where you're playing Bill Hader's sidekick and fetching Amy Schumer's coffee.

He could probably pull it off in the right circumstance.

SpecialQue
08-11-2015, 01:14 AM

I can't see him as the lead in a film. He works better playing off others, at least he did here.

Nicely done, btw.

KembaWalker
08-11-2015, 01:16 AM

Hey, my girl wanted to see it this weekend, and we sure as fvck weren't going to see the Fantastic Four.

lmaaao bruh tell me bout it, sh*tty date movies out right now for real

Wanted to go last weekend, some of our options

Ant-Man
Fantastic Four
Mission Impossible

Stayed home with that 'Netflix and chill'

305Baller
08-11-2015, 01:17 AM
lmaaao bruh tell me bout it, sh*tty date movies out right now for real

Wanted to go last weekend, some of our options

Ant-Man
Fantastic Four
Mission Impossible

Stayed home with that 'Netflix and chill'

I would go M:I

ShawkFactory
08-11-2015, 01:17 AM

I saw it with mine on opening weekend...solely because she's obsessed with Amy. I'd be even later if it weren't for that lol.

But yea I was expecting him to be more rogue or how you would expect Lebron the diva to be...but he was a fvcking champ. Respect :rockon: :lol

My favorite part was definitely the credit card grab on his shirt :lol

He played that perfectly.

DonDadda59
08-11-2015, 01:25 AM
I can't see him as the lead in a film. He works better playing off others, at least he did here.

Nicely done, btw.

Bron on some Magic Negro bullshit. Only magic power is his CGIed hairline. Lame as phuck.

SpecialQue
08-11-2015, 01:38 AM
Bron on some Magic Negro bullshit. Only magic power is his CGIed hairline. Lame as phuck.

Best CGI since de-aged Michael Douglas in Ant-Man.

Da_Realist
08-11-2015, 01:40 AM
Space Jam's a piece of shit. Jordan can't act. Nigguh's got all the on-screen charisma of a wooden store Indian. Pretty much every other BB player with a bit part outshined him. God-like ball skills, fvcking terrible at acting.

I'm ashamed I ever watched this trash. Even more ashamed that I admitted it. :facepalm

no pun intended
08-11-2015, 01:40 AM
Nah MJ's a good actor.
shit...

CarlosBoozer
08-11-2015, 02:01 AM
Nah MJ's a good actor.
You should just change your username to Jordan's d*ck

J Shuttlesworth
08-11-2015, 02:11 AM
:roll: :roll:

4 Inches
08-11-2015, 02:13 AM
https://server5.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/syezeswv/s1etympp/p1/view7/2906986/kg-2000-dunk-contest-reaction-o.gif

Megabox!
08-11-2015, 02:22 AM

Lebron > Jordan, deal with it :dancin

plowking
08-11-2015, 02:29 AM
A lot of people seemed impressed with his performance. I dunno, I thought he was a bit stiff at times, but he had me crack up at certain parts.

Cena was hilarious though. He seems to have a knack for it. Dude is freaking huge as well. Looks like a nugget.

ImKobe
08-11-2015, 02:31 AM

Nicely done, btw.

Just like in the NBA, he needs others to carry him. Movie would suck without Hader and Schumer.

Akrazotile
08-11-2015, 02:34 AM
Lebron: Bigger c0ck than MJ, better actor, more consecutive finals appearances with much weaker casts and coaches, better humanitarian, bigger junk size, better teammate, superior hairline, more discipline off the court, humungous *****.

LeGOAT gonna GOAT.
#WINNING.

KembaWalker
08-11-2015, 02:42 AM
Lebron: Bigger c0ck than MJ, better actor, more consecutive finals appearances with much weaker casts and coaches, better humanitarian, bigger junk size, better teammate, superior hairline, more discipline off the court, humungous *****.

LeGOAT gonna GOAT.
#WINNING.

Before I even opened this thread I thought to myself watch this dude post some homo sh*t, I wasn't wrong, is this your little gimmick?

LeBron family

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Fjers+unite+source+simpsons_7cb2d6_5498337.jpg

Stay 'winning'

Akrazotile
08-11-2015, 02:46 AM
Bran's dick got me shook, didnt think I was supposed to feel this way bout a dude and his package. Im just gonna pretend like I dont gaf about it and that its not impressive. That'll fool em.

:facepalm

KembaWalker
08-11-2015, 02:50 AM
:facepalm

The fact you've constantly got another mans c*ck on your mind speaks volumes :roll:

You do you though, ISH bout that equality

Akrazotile
08-11-2015, 03:08 AM
The fact you've constantly got another mans c*ck on your mind speaks volumes :roll:

You do you though, ISH bout that equality

This is an NBA message board. Its no different than talking about his efficiency, his leadership, his defense, his hairline, all of which are incredible. So I'm impressed by these things, so what? So I'm impressed by his alpha-sized member, what does it matter? Its got nothin to do with being gay or not.

GreggPopazit
08-11-2015, 03:18 AM
I'm not surprised LeBron does well in the sidekick role.

swagga
08-11-2015, 06:09 AM

with no regard for human life :roll:

Spaulding
08-11-2015, 06:42 AM

Taught that girl well huh...yet she goes to the movies without ya....:lol

KembaWalker
08-11-2015, 07:09 AM
Taught that girl well huh...yet she goes to the movies without ya....:lol

lmaaao she watched it online, LeBron ain't getting commission from no movie ticket :coleman:

ArbitraryWater
08-11-2015, 07:43 AM
Nah MJ's a good actor.

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/giphy_zpskzwesjqa.gif (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/MaleRuler/media/GIFs/giphy_zpskzwesjqa.gif.html)

I'm surprised people thought this was a funny post.. this is something the worst trolls spit on here daily.

Strop trying to force a Jabbar comeback.

Asukal
08-11-2015, 07:53 AM

I was gonna comment the same thing. lol :lol :oldlol: :roll:

Derka
08-11-2015, 08:43 AM
My girl said it was alright; had the Judd Apatow hallmarks. Paraphrasing, she said Lebron was alright, not terribly memorable but not terrible either.

deja vu
08-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Both are trash.

You guys don't know what good acting is all about.

Rocketswin2013
08-11-2015, 08:58 AM

:oldlol:

SexSymbol
08-11-2015, 09:34 AM

Lebron, meanwhile, was fantastic in Trainwreck. Favorite part of the movie. This nigguh hasn't made me laugh this hard since 2011. Gives Blake a run for his money in the dry comedy department. I really hope he does more stuff since he has a talent for it.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :oldlol: :oldlol:

SexSymbol
08-11-2015, 09:35 AM
http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/giphy_zpskzwesjqa.gif (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/MaleRuler/media/GIFs/giphy_zpskzwesjqa.gif.html)

I'm surprised people thought this was a funny post.. this is something the worst trolls spit on here daily.

Strop trying to force a Jabbar comeback.
you're still retarded. After 4 weeks of me being absent from ish nothing changed.

Derka
08-11-2015, 10:02 AM
Both are trash.

Not a single person went into either of these movies thinking they were getting Sir Anthony f*cking Hopkins, dude. Lighten up.

kennethgriffin
08-11-2015, 10:16 AM
Nah MJ's a good actor.

http://rs119.pbsrc.com/albums/o121/izko_90/wrestling%20gifs/TheUndertaker-TombstonePiledriver20.gif~c200

i posted this cause even though you killed him. youre still sniffing butthole cause youre defending lebrons flopping

ShawkFactory
08-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Both are trash.

Nobody is expecting a professional athlete to be an academy award level actor :lol

ArbitraryWater
08-11-2015, 11:44 AM
http://rs119.pbsrc.com/albums/o121/izko_90/wrestling%20gifs/TheUndertaker-TombstonePiledriver20.gif~c200

damn, now this is when Taker loked fearsome as ****

loos like aroud the time he fueded Edge