PDA

View Full Version : JAX traded jr because of girl issues and shump was difficult; link

Knicksfever2010
07-21-2015, 01:57 AM
http://nypost.com/2015/07/20/jrs-gal-issues-delinquent-shumpert-phil-jackson-explains-fire-sale/

SHOTS FIRED!

hawksdogsbraves
07-21-2015, 02:01 AM
And then they went and were key pieces on a team that made the Finals...

Makes you wonder which side of that story is the dysfunctional one. :confusedshrug:

imnew09
07-21-2015, 02:03 AM

Makes you wonder which side of that story is the dysfunctional one. :confusedshrug:

The real issue was they had no motivation to play for the Knicks because it was a lottery team. When they went to the Cavs, they were competing for the Championship.

Lebron23
07-21-2015, 02:10 AM
The guy needs to stop talking, and should concentrate on improving the Knicks. I understand that he's 70 yrs.old, and starting to turn into a grumpy old man.

Knicksfever2010
07-21-2015, 02:17 AM
The guy needs to stop talking, and should concentrate on improving the Knicks. I understand that he's 70 yrs.old, and starting to turn into a grumpy old man.

He is doing work! Traded a useless chucker for a possible starting point guard in the draft, thought outside the box with Prozingis and got a lot of good useful role players that will fit into the triangle and start a new winning culture at MSG.

You can go now

Lebron_23
07-21-2015, 02:19 AM
Old corn fart he is old and out of touch and maybe a few wins he can keep them and not trade to play with the king of rock and hoop for the National Basketball Larry O'Brian trophy given to the Warriors but should be Lebron James in the very near future he will die soon.

Lebron23
07-21-2015, 02:21 AM
He is doing work! Traded a useless chucker for a possible starting point guard in the draft, thought outside the box with Prozingis and got a lot of good useful role players that will fit into the triangle and start a new winning culture at MSG.

You can go now

Let's see about that. I hope they make it into the playoffs this year even if they are the 8th seed.

Cavs are going to whoop that @$$.

Old corn fart he is old and out of touch and maybe a few wins he can keep them and not trade to play with the king of rock and hoop for the National Basketball Larry O'Brian trophy given to the Warriors but should be Lebron James in the very near future he will die soon.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Knicksfever2010
07-21-2015, 02:23 AM

are you still butthurt over your 0 championships?

SwishSquared
07-21-2015, 02:24 AM
Eh, Phil needs to worry about who's on his team now. He traded Shump & JR for peanuts basically. He waited too long to trade Shumpert (OKC was willing to give up a first in 2014 for him, but he didn't budge on including Felton). He lost the Tyson trade imo (where he dumped Felton anyway, so he botched the 2014 trade deadline).

He won the Hardaway Jr. trade, so there's that going for him. He also picked the right guy in Porzingis.

Signing RoLo is solid and they got Affalo for cheap (although he's a 4th option in my eyes). Based on where this team is going, they need to knock out free agency in 2016 to show Phil's worth anywhere near his salary. So far some hard core hoops heads could have lost fewer trades acting as GM lol.

Lebron_23
07-21-2015, 02:26 AM
Butt hurt like Toys R Us bicycle seats no way just like the ***** of LeBron which is comfortable and stable in my ass.

smoovegittar
07-21-2015, 09:49 AM
N.Y. Post? Vomit.

Needed to get 2 skilled head cases off the roster. I don't take anything these LeBron boneheads have to offer seriously; they make even the best player look bad.

Knicks are in such a better position now. Get over it already.

wang4three
07-21-2015, 10:03 AM
Nypost......

SevereUpInHere
07-22-2015, 09:59 PM
http://montanakids.com/cool_stories/famous_montanans/Images/phil-jackson-lakers.jpg

If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but your bricks ain't 1.

smoovegittar
07-22-2015, 10:42 PM
http://montanakids.com/cool_stories/famous_montanans/Images/phil-jackson-lakers.jpg

If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but your bricks ain't 1.

:oldlol:

outbreak
07-22-2015, 10:50 PM
What do people want out of Jax? He's just there to chill in his retirement and wants guys like Melo who won't cause waves.

kNicKz
07-22-2015, 10:52 PM

How did JR and Shumpert do in the finals tho?

Beastmode88
07-22-2015, 11:08 PM
Let's see about that. I hope they make it into the playoffs this year even if they are the 8th seed.

Cavs are going to whoop that @$$.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

http://i.imgur.com/L58VIuM.png

hawksdogsbraves
07-23-2015, 12:14 AM
How did JR and Shumpert do in the finals tho?

Better than anyone on the knickz :oldlol:

wakencdukest
07-23-2015, 12:29 AM
are you still butthurt over your 0 championships?

He's got 2.