PDA

View Full Version : Bulls should trade for Dirk.

Upgrayedd
07-12-2015, 12:58 AM
The Bulls should go all out and trade for Dirk and try and win next season. The Mavericks could get players like Noah and/or Taj or Snell and a draft pick from the Bulls.

Bulls starting lineup next season:

C: Gasol
PF: Dirk
SF: Dunleavy
SG: Butler
PG: Rose

Fowl
07-12-2015, 01:01 AM
The Bulls should go all out and trade for Dirk and try and win next season. The Mavericks could get players like Noah and/or Taj or Snell and a draft pick from the Bulls.

Bulls starting lineup next season:

C: Gasol
PF: Dirk
SF: Dunleavy
SG: Butler
PG: Rose
Wouldnt give up Noah but they can get Taj and Snell + picks.

pastis
07-12-2015, 06:04 AM
looks pretty solid to me. but cavs are too stacked. lebron will go wild in the paint. nobody can stop him beside himself taking stupid midrange jumper

cavs and miami are great all around, with a well balanced bench. no way bulls are able to win over these two teams

but reaching the playoffs will be easy, so maybe Dirk and Gasol could rest some stretches over the season and being healthy and rested for the plaoyffs

StephHamann
07-12-2015, 06:04 AM
dat interior defense

Bimbo Coles
07-12-2015, 06:10 AM
Bulls won't be able to beat Heat? Turn it up, son.

pastis
07-12-2015, 06:13 AM
Bulls won't be able to beat Heat? Turn it up, son.

no excuses for wade and heat

Bimbo Coles
07-12-2015, 06:18 AM
Their excuse is they're being overrated. That team is a 5-8 seed.

RidonKs
07-12-2015, 08:27 AM
cuban won't let dirk end his career anywhere but dallas if he has any say about it. he'd probably demand butler/mirotic lol

DMAVS41
07-12-2015, 09:10 AM
I doubt Dirk wants to leave, but nah to the Bulls Gasol/Dirk would get killed defensively.

I hope we don't trade Dirk. I hope Dirk plays this year and then 2 or 3 more years.

Hopefully we can find a way to be a playoff team again in 2017 after a free agency of building an actual basketball team for once.

pastis
07-12-2015, 10:54 AM
I doubt Dirk wants to leave, but nah to the Bulls Gasol/Dirk would get killed defensively.

I hope we don't trade Dirk. I hope Dirk plays this year and then 2 or 3 more years.

Hopefully we can find a way to be a playoff team again in 2017 after a free agency of building an actual basketball team for once.

you could try using Dirk against 2nd unit PFs until playoffs and in playoffs startig Dirk

kamil
07-12-2015, 11:01 AM
LOL @ anyone that thinks Dirk would leave Dallas.

nathanjizzle
07-12-2015, 11:16 AM
we already have dirk, his name is mirotic. what we need is a forward that can gaurd lebron, not no bullshit like butler a shooting gaurd on lebron and saying he plays good defense on lebron. syk.

Pointguard
07-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Well Lebron did seem to freak when he saw Dirk on the other side, so good idea in that regards.

The only thing with Dirk from now on is that you wonder if one day he wakes up and is a step slower and could have trouble getting off his shot? That and you wonder if Mirotic will wake up one day and is the best stretch four in the league.

nathanjizzle
07-12-2015, 11:28 AM
Well Lebron did seem to freak when he saw Dirk on the other side, so good idea in that regards.

The only thing with Dirk from now on is that you wonder if one day he wakes up and is a step slower and could have trouble getting off his shot? That and you wonder if Mirotic will wake up one day and is the best stretch four in the league.

if mirotic gets 2014-15 dirk minutes this upcoming year, he will be just as good if not better than that version of dirk.