PDA

View Full Version : This 2015 Miami Heat Team Is STACKED.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-10-2015, 06:42 PM
Dragic/Chalmers/Napier/Johnson
Wade/Green/Ennis/Dragic
Deng/Winslow/Richardson
Bosh/McRoberts/Haslem
Whiteside/Stoudemire/Birdman

Finals LOCK. Not sure if even the Lakers can take them down.

imnew09
07-10-2015, 06:44 PM
you're just trying too hard.

Chuck Norris probably RoundMound kicked your head when you were born

ShackEelOKneel
07-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Except that 3 of those starters are coming off injuries or are simply shells of their former selves.

Bandito
07-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Wade/Green/Ennis/Dragic
Deng/Winslow/Richardson
Bosh/McRoberts/Haslem

What!!?

TheMarkMadsen
07-10-2015, 06:49 PM
What!!?

he's one of those bran stans that are embarrassed to be bran fans after bran just completed a finals loss that gave him twice as many finals losses as wins..

so he pretends to be a laker fan..

PejaNowitzki
07-10-2015, 06:50 PM

Maybe if this was 2008. They'll still be a pretty good team, especially in the East.

QuebecBaller
07-10-2015, 06:50 PM
http://thesportsfanjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/bron.jpg

Bandito
07-10-2015, 06:51 PM
he's one of those bran stans that are embarrassed to be bran fans after bran just completed a finals loss that gave him twice as many finals losses as wins..

Oooohhh, I get it. But still that doesn't make any sense. At least with the Heat he has some kind of point if you base that point on retardness and trolling.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-10-2015, 06:52 PM

I'm a LeBron fan as well. I don't know why I can't be a Laker fan and a LeBron fan.

PJR
07-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Lol Bran stans trying to deflect expectations.

Miami has put together a pretty decent roster, But Bran is still the best in the game, surrounded by great core pieces. No excuses.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-10-2015, 06:53 PM
Lol Bran stans trying to deflect expectations.

Miami has put together a pretty decent roster, But Bran is still the best in the game, surrounded by great core pieces. No excuses.

Hey PJR,

I thought LeBron was a cancer who was killing the Heat's great ball movement?

FLDFSU
07-10-2015, 06:55 PM
Wade/Green/Ennis/Dragic
Deng/Winslow/Richardson
Bosh/McRoberts/Haslem

If healthy (big if) we should be no worse than 3rd in the East...

We are far from "stacked" though...If Wade/Bosh goes down the roster immediately becomes average.

But yes, we should be competing for a Finals spot but given our coach we will probably be competing for a playoff spot.

triangleoffense
07-10-2015, 06:56 PM
OP has lost it since finals

Droid101
07-10-2015, 06:56 PM
if you base that point on retardness and trolling.
This is roundmound basically:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/738/025/db0.jpg

smoovegittar
07-10-2015, 06:57 PM
This is roundmound basically:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/738/025/db0.jpg

:applause:

RoundMoundOfReb
07-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Please stop discussing the OP on a personal level and discuss the topic at hand. Thank you.

-Jeff

ArbitraryWater
07-10-2015, 07:04 PM
Except that 3 of those starters are coming off injuries or are simply shells of their former selves.

Which of those are shells of their former selves? I only see Wade the ****? And don't act like he isn't servicable anymore... thats disrespectful.

Anyone who is denying the talent in that roster is fooling themselves, setting the bar incredibly low and/or disrespecting the Heat.

FLDFSU
07-10-2015, 07:05 PM
Hey PJR,

:roll: :applause:

Bandito
07-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Which of those are shells of their former selves? I only see Wade the ****? And don't act like he isn't servicable anymore... thats disrespectful.

Anyone who is denying the talent in that roster is fooling themselves, setting the bar incredibly low and/or disrespecting the Heat.
I agree but calling them stacked?

DaSeba5
07-10-2015, 07:07 PM
It looks good on paper, but a lock? A lot of people don't even think Miami is better than Chicago, Atlanta, or even Washington. Never mind, a lock over Cleveland.

Just.... :facepalm

Bran stans clowned Miami all last year and now all of a sudden we are stacked and a lock to win the East again after missing the playoffs.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-10-2015, 07:10 PM

Bandito, my friend, didn't we say that:

Chalmers/Cole
Wade/Allen
LeBron/Miller
Lewis/Haslem
Bosh/Anderson

was stacked?! The Heat removed ball hogging cancer, LeBron, and 3 ancient vets who are prety much out of the league, and added Dragic, Whiteside (wilt chamberlain), Amare Stoudemire, Gerald Green, Shabazz Napier, Josh McRoberts, and Luol Deng. Surely this is a stacked team!

ArbitraryWater
07-10-2015, 07:13 PM

we can remove Goran Dragic, Luol Deng, Hassan Whiteside (who will be an all star this year), and add LeBron James, and they're stacked? But taking LeBron away, replacing them with 3 all-star level players and now they're not? cmon

PJR
07-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Hey PJR,

Yeah, find me where I EVER uttered such.

FLDFSU
07-10-2015, 07:19 PM

Yet you write this about 2013-2014

Those guys are so stacked it is ridiculous.:mad:

Is not that their soft is that compared to the Heat they dont look as stacked.

The HEat does not depend on rebounds to win, they depend of perimeter defense. The inside defense while not great is fine. Bosh and the centers are decent at defending. They are not a rebound team but they can protect the paint adequately.

Trust me this team is way stacked. Riley is a mad genius, he made this great team to last a long time.

Bandito
07-10-2015, 07:20 PM

Chalmers/Cole
Wade/Allen
LeBron/Miller
Lewis/Haslem
Bosh/Anderson

was stacked?! The Heat removed ball hogging cancer, LeBron, and 3 ancient vets who are prety much out of the league, and added Dragic, Whiteside (wilt chamberlain), Amare Stoudemire, Gerald Green, Shabazz Napier, Josh McRoberts, and Luol Deng. Surely this is a stacked team!
Dude that original team was stacked because Lebron was there. Take him out and even thought it is a great team with all those people you mentioned they stopped being as stacked. Main problem is that that team was injured the whole year and his main stars, Bosh and Wade were out most of the year.It just happens.

FLDFSU
07-10-2015, 07:21 PM
And then my favorite moronic post...saying how the Heat would win a championship without Lebron...

heat stans are so mad by the fact presented by OP:lol

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338914&page=2

At least tell me someone is paying you to make all these idiotic posts?

RoundMoundOfReb
07-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Dude that original team was stacked because Lebron was there. Take him out and even thought it is a great team with all those people you mentioned they stopped being as stacked. Main problem is that that team was injured the whole year and his main stars, Bosh and Wade were out most of the year.It just happens.
So, LeBron > Dragic, Deng, Green, Stoudemire, Willtside, Napier, McRoberts combined...

Holy ****, this can only mean one thing:

LeBron is the GOAT...

Bandito
07-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Yet you write this about 2013-2014
Man do you have my posts bookmarked :roll:

But still like I said a few minutes before. With Lebron on that team, they are stacked, without him, even though they are great, they are not stacked. You could say that about the 2008-2011 Lakers or the Warriors last year. Great teams but not stacked.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-10-2015, 07:24 PM

But still like I said a few minutes before. With Lebron on that team, they are stacked, without him, even though they are great, they are not stacked. You could say that about the 2008-2011 Lakers or the Warriors last year. Great teams but not stacked.

Wait...so the 2013-2014 Heat are MORE stacked than the 2014-15 Warriors :oldlol: ....And according to most I'm the troll

Bandito
07-10-2015, 07:26 PM
So, LeBron > Dragic, Deng, Green, Stoudemire, Willtside, Napier, McRoberts combined...

Holy ****, this can only mean one thing:

LeBron is the GOAT...
Dude, the Heat was missing his main playmaker in Lebron. When you take a playmaker off your team that team becomes crappy unless you replace it with another good playmaker. Problem was Wade was injured most of the year and Dragic came a little too late.

That team played better with Lebron as his playmaker. You could put Melo instead of Lebron and that team is not as good because Melo is not a playmaker. Wade could do it but he was most of the time injured and he is pretty much out of his prime.

Bandito
07-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Wait...so the 2013-2014 Heat are MORE stacked than the 2014-15 Warriors :oldlol: ....And according to most I'm the troll
You think Warriors could've beaten the Heat in 2012-2014? How were they going over the Spurs and the Thunder in those years? Nobody in their right mind had them over the 2013 and 2014 Spurs.:facepalm

RoundMoundOfReb
07-10-2015, 07:30 PM
Dude, the Heat was missing his main playmaker in Lebron. When you take a playmaker off your team that team becomes crappy unless you replace it with another good playmaker. Problem was Wade was injured most of the year and Dragic came a little too late.

That team played better with Lebron as his playmaker. You could put Melo instead of Lebron and that team is not as good because Melo is not a playmaker. Wade could do it but he was most of the time injured and he is pretty much out of his prime.

If a player is making more of an impact than 4-5 very good players who have replaced him...he is a GREAT player. Plenty of people were saying the Heat make, not just the playoffs, but the FINALS without LeBron (you included). If a finals team somehow adds Dragic, Deng, Whiteside, Green etc...they should be considered STACKED.

Truth is, i don't actually think they're stacked, but by the logic of some on here they absolutely should be considered stacked.

Bandito
07-10-2015, 07:31 PM
we can remove Goran Dragic, Luol Deng, Hassan Whiteside (who will be an all star this year), and add LeBron James, and they're stacked? But taking LeBron away, replacing them with 3 all-star level players and now they're not? cmon
Who said they can't still get Dragic? If I am not wrong all those players traded to the Suns were or could've been still signed to the Heat. So it's Dragic, Lebron, Wade and Bosh. stacked? Yes they are, and even then they would've lost because Wade was injured and Bosh was out most of the time.

FLDFSU

If your definition of stacked is dependant on the presence of one person... that team is not stacked.

And we know you don't believe that anyways because you said that the Heat...WITHOUT Lebron would win a championship anyways...

You either think the Heat is stacked (because they could win a championship without their top player, which would be the true definition of "stacked") OR you think Lebron's presence makes the Heat worse...

But now today, you claim, that the Heat cannot be considered stacked...despite the fact the Lebron is no longer there...so it must be the former, and not the latter...

RoundMoundOfReb
You think Warriors could've beaten the Heat in 2012-2014? How were they going over the Spurs and the Thunder in those years? Nobody in their right mind had them over the 2013 and 2014 Spurs.:facepalm

They are better than any iteration of that Heat team, except maybe 2013. 50/50 series.

Bandito
07-10-2015, 07:34 PM
If a player is making more of an impact than 4-5 very good players who have replaced him...he is a GREAT player. Plenty of people were saying the Heat make, not just the playoffs, but the FINALS without LeBron (you included). If a finals team somehow adds Dragic, Deng, Whiteside, Green etc...they should be considered STACKED.

Truth is, i don't actually think they're stacked, but by the logic of some on here they absolutely should be considered stacked.
Ok, I saw the players traded and most of those players could had been used to get Dragic while Lebron was still there.

So a team of Dragic, Whiteside (he was not gotten through trades but NBDL), Wade and Bosh with Lebron there is stacked.

Plus even if that doesn't happen there is a thing about stacked at the time. Who knew that bosh and Wade would've been injured for that long last year. If all those players are healthy they win easily.

Euroleague
Wade/Green/Ennis/Dragic
Deng/Winslow/Richardson
Bosh/McRoberts/Haslem

http://media.giphy.com/media/aYYXrtqG0As3S/giphy.gif

FLDFSU

Chalmers/Cole
Wade/Allen
LeBron/Miller
Lewis/Haslem
Bosh/Anderson

...basically. How can that team minus Lebron (per Bandito) win a ring...but this current Heat team adding the above referenced players not?

So does he want to admit he is a moron or a troll?

RoundMoundOfReb
07-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Ok, I saw the players traded and most of those players could had been used to get Dragic while Lebron was still there.

So a team of Dragic, Whiteside (he was not gotten through trades but NBDL), Wade and Bosh with Lebron there is stacked.

Plus even if that doesn't happen there is a thing about stacked at the time. Who knew that bosh and Wade would've been injured for that long last year. If all those players are healthy they win easily.

They were ****ing awful even with Bosh and Wade healthy...

Bandito
07-10-2015, 07:36 PM
If your definition of stacked is dependant on the presence of one person... that team is not stacked.

And we know you don't believe that anyways because you said that the Heat...WITHOUT Lebron would win a championship anyways...

You either think the Heat is stacked (because they could win a championship without their top player, which would be the true definition of "stacked") OR you think Lebron's presence makes the Heat worse...

But now today, you claim, that the Heat cannot be considered stacked...despite the fact the Lebron is no longer there...so it must be the former, and not the latter...
Being able to win a championship is not the same as being stacked.:coleman:

In your words every team that won the championship is stacked which is factually incorrect.

Bandito
07-10-2015, 07:39 PM
They were ****ing awful even with Bosh and Wade healthy...
Because of chemistry, rust and some other factors. It's not like I believe the team shouldn't had to won more games, but injuries and new players on their starting squad hurts chemistry which is important for a team in order to win the championship.

Is not everyday that a team like the last season Cavs play like they been together for years. That team is an anomaly.

Rose'sACL
07-10-2015, 07:40 PM
LoL....bandito getting murdered in this thread.

FLDFSU
07-10-2015, 07:48 PM

And this is just false.

Wade played 60+ games this year which is more than he has played int he previous 2 years when you declared Miami to be stacked.

Bosh played past all-star break.

And at the time Bosh went out Miami was setting as the 7th seed in the "historically weak East."

Lebron23
07-10-2015, 08:03 PM
I want to see this Heat team vs. Cavaliers. I thank the Heat franchise for making LeBron a 2x NBA Champion.

NBASTATMAN
07-10-2015, 08:22 PM
I Have A Good Feeling Wade Vs Lebron In The Ec Finals And Wade Comes Away With The Victory....

#number6ix#
07-10-2015, 08:33 PM
We da besssssss

Duggrr
07-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Props to Pat Riley. That team is a lock for a top 4 seed, if healthy

Wade's Rings
07-10-2015, 08:56 PM
And this is just false.

Wade played 60+ games this year which is more than he has played int he previous 2 years when you declared Miami to be stacked.

And at the time Bosh went out Miami was setting as the 7th seed in the "historically weak East."

Wade played 69 Games in 2013...he played 62 this year.

Bosh didn't play past All-Star Break and we never got to see Dragic/Wade/Deng/Bosh/Whiteside together.

bobopenguin
07-10-2015, 08:58 PM
If this team doesn't make eastern conference final, then it's a disaster.

Wade's Rings
07-10-2015, 08:59 PM

Dragic didn't join Miami until after the All-Star Break.

Are we going to act like Deng had an All-Star year?

Whiteside didn't play Starters minutes until after the All-Star Break. He will be a star but his impact was very limited until the last 30 Games.

longtime lurker
07-10-2015, 08:59 PM
Is OP the worst attempt at trolling on the forum?

Wade's Rings
07-10-2015, 09:01 PM
I Have A Good Feeling Wade Vs Lebron In The Ec Finals And Wade Comes Away With The Victory....

:applause:

livinglegend
07-10-2015, 09:06 PM

ETHER :applause: :applause: :applause:

BasedTom
07-10-2015, 09:08 PM
If this team doesn't make eastern conference final, then it's a disaster.
you would know all about that, wouldn't you?

Bandito
07-10-2015, 09:38 PM
And this is just false.

Wade being out for 20 games just proves my point idiot.

When Wade missed games in the seasons together with Lebron and Bosh the team still had Lebron and Bosh.

Now if the team missed Wade, there is only Bosh. Thanks for proving my point genius.

Also I didn't see Bosh in March or April, where was he?

FLDFSU
07-11-2015, 10:35 AM
Wade being out for 20 games just proves my point idiot.

When Wade missed games in the seasons together with Lebron and Bosh the team still had Lebron and Bosh.

Now if the team missed Wade, there is only Bosh. Thanks for proving my point genius.

Also I didn't see Bosh in March or April, where was he?

The only idiot in this thread is you.

You post constantly like a moron about how the Miami Heat were this stacked team that could win a championship without Lebron just one season ago. Lebron is then replaced by Deng and the only other rotational player gone is Allen, and at no point last season does the Heat come anywhere close to looking like a team that could contend for a ring---in the East.

Instead, the same basic core of players AND coaches basically never even had a record above .500, and at the time Bosh goes out, Miami is sitting in the 7th spot in the East close to 10 games below .500.

If Wade or Bosh were these AMAZING superstar players as you claimed, either of them...by themselves should be able to get get to the playoffs in the "horrible" East.

For example, all Wade needed to do was go win 42 games out of 62 played (assuming the Heat loses every game he doesn't play in), and somehow the stacked Heat couldn't even do that.

PJR
07-11-2015, 11:15 AM
FLDFSU spends so much time and energy caping for LeBron. Christ bro, get over it.

KiiiiNG
07-11-2015, 02:31 PM
LoL....bandito getting murdered in this thread.
They got him that link.

Basically implied they could win the title without lebron.

God damn!

Mass Debator
07-11-2015, 02:42 PM
If Wade or Bosh were these AMAZING superstar players as you claimed, either of them...by themselves should be able to get get to the playoffs in the "horrible" East.

For example, all Wade needed to do was go win 42 games out of 62 played (assuming the Heat loses every game he doesn't play in), and somehow the stacked Heat couldn't even do that.
Win 42 out of 62? So 42-20 with Wade on the floor and Bosh and Goran missing half of the season? That's about a 68% win percentage. The Cavaliers with Lebron was 72% and 4 of those games were without Kyrie or Love so a 67% win if that's considered. Pretty hard feat for even the greatest player in the world to do.

Kyrie = Elite scorer and shooter at the position
Shump = Elite perimeter defender
Love = Considered widely the best PF the year before (26/13/4)
Mozgov = A 7'1 guy who averaged 20/10 when he shot more than 7 times in the Finals and it almost automatic from the line
JR Smith = 6th man of the year 2 years ago and still in his prime
TT = Offensive rebound machine with great defense

Now that's stacked.

ArbitraryWater
07-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Win 42 out of 62? So 42-20 with Wade on the floor and Bosh and Goran missing half of the season? That's about a 68% win percentage. The Cavaliers with Lebron was 72% and 4 of those games were without Kyrie or Love so a 67% win if that's considered. Pretty hard feat for even the greatest player in the world to do.

Mozgov = A 7'1 guy who averaged 20/10 when he shot more than 7 times in the Finals and it almost automatic from the line

Now that's stacked.

0 for 21 without LeBron on the floor SCREAMS stacked

sseriously, I can tell who the retards are when you mention guys that by default HAD to put up SOMETHING.

Mass Debator
07-11-2015, 03:17 PM
0 for 21 without LeBron on the floor SCREAMS stacked

sseriously, I can tell who the retards are when you mention guys that by default HAD to put up SOMETHING.
TF you talking about?

A healthy Kyrie+Love+Shump+JR+TT+Mozgov+Varejao+Mo+Jones with a year under them is playoff bound even without Lebron and that's not even considering the $20+ mil Lebron uses up that the Cavs could use elsewhere.

HylianNightmare
07-11-2015, 04:17 PM
ecf

FLDFSU
07-11-2015, 06:23 PM

Now that's stacked.

As you know, Wade did not play every game without Bosh and Dragic.

But even if he did. If Wade played every game without Bosh and Dragic, he should still get to the playoffs in the East IF he the superstar that ISH made him out to be just last season.

It is not JUST that Wade is a superstar, it is ALSO that he plays in the "weakest conference of all time," 2014-15 East.

The same morons jumping up and down screaming about the "stacked" Heat, were also often the same morons screaming about the East being "historically" weak last year.

On one hand, Wade is a superstar and plays in the "historically" bad East, but 42-20 Wade shouldn't be expected :wtf:

in a year that Boston, Brooklyn, and Milwaukee did...(Also the Pacers...the one without PG for 95% of the season) managed to beat us out too...

Dresta
07-11-2015, 06:25 PM
Heat stealth-tanked that number 10 pick. It was clearly a lost season when Bosh went down tbh.

FLDFSU
07-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Heat stealth-tanked that number 10 pick. It was clearly a lost season when Bosh went down tbh.

The Heat went from the Finals...to being about 10 games under .500 "in the East" when Bosh went down...they apparently were already tanking long before Bosh went out...

gilalizard
07-11-2015, 08:21 PM
Wow. It really gets under your skin that many are open and honest about how shamelessly stacked the LeBron era Heat were, huh?

It must be making you absolutely mental that many are being open and honest about how shamelessly stacked the current Cavs are. Perhaps more than those LeBron Heat.

LeBron stans are going apeshit that observers of the game are pointing out how easy LeBron has had it, and how he arguably has it even easier now. And how it undermines his legacy.

I'm really glad I'm not a stan for this weak-hearted, uncompetitive assclown, or I'd be losing my shit like this too.